EFS Glass Thread

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I have a #4 - the pics make it look good, but once it's in your hands it's all the more impressive.

Seriously, the blasting work on these is top of the line.

Peeps on the fence, JUMP ON THIS :nod:

Frederick McGuire,

Hoops

Yeah, this is happening...number 6..or number 5, no, 21..shit.

To all - What do you recommend for the neck, 32 or 38 and why.

Hoops,

SD_haze

Wait... are these bubblers or straight up tube bongs?

And are all of those sandblasted ones for $200? Or is it extra for sandblasting?

Sorry for the confusion.
Well it can be straight up tube, or more bubbler-looking with a bent neck. Because it's not a super tall tube it's certainly bubbler-y with a bent-neck.

It's a stemless perc attached to a big "can" tube which reduces to a smaller tube.

Works amazing with a free-flow hard-hitting vape :]
I also think the height is pretty much perfect.

SD_haze,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
sorry I figured it out myself and edited my post ^

lol

but yeah.. definitely going on my to-buy list... right next to milk for my kids :D

so the base is 5.5 inches? that's good... wider than a ion reti base... i like that

the thickness of the whole piece is 7mm or just the base?

To all - What do you recommend for the neck, 32 or 38 and why.

Yeah, I found this quite odd. I didn't know a 6mm difference in diameter of the mouth/neck tube made a big enough difference to give us an option to choose. I'd like to hear some opinions on how it would affect the tube in any way.

keepsake,
Reactions: Hoops

SD_haze

Yeah, I found this quite odd. I didn't know a 6mm difference in diameter of the mouth/neck tube made a big enough difference to give us an option to choose. I'd like to hear some opinions on how it would affect the tube in any way.
I'd say it affects three things
1. The way your mouth makes a seal.
2. Slight increase in volume
3. When you're clearing the wider mouthpiece, there can be greater airflow if you have the lungpower.

edit: my stemless has a 24mm mouthpiece and I wish it was a little wider. Like 28 or 30 or 32.

SD_haze,
Reactions: Hoops

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
<--- baby lungs

Looks like I'm going with a krispy kreme 32mm bent neck, 18mm female joint, and the Mayan calendar.
Thank you EFS.. you've put an end to my 6 week contemplation of which bub to get.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Wow, now I'm glad I've had to wait before picking up any glass lol this stuff looks great!

One question, and bear with me, I've never had any higher end glass: how does making the stemlike face down effect the diffusion?

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

bopper

Wouldn't the draw on the upfacing stemline be easier? Perhaps the diffusion would be greater with the downfacing version.

bopper,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

That would be my guess, but I don't really know. I've never had anything with a perc like this :D

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
I am not uber picky when it comes to certain things such as the difference between bore size on the neck. Most people like 38, some dig 32. So I make both. I prefer 38 with this large of a can. That's all!

Up facing is a little more airy, down facing is a little more chuggier. Donut is right in between which is what I was hoping for in my initial design of it. Luckily I got it right after tweaking the amount of slits and Gridding. I prefer donut!

SD_haze

Wouldn't the draw on the upfacing stemline be easier? Perhaps the diffusion would be greater with the downfacing version.
With a vaporizer where you want a slow steady draw, downfacing might be a better.
For a more heavy-duty vape that can keep up with a stronger pull, then upfacing is awesome.
:2c:

Though, I like the donut the most too. The amount of space between the slits & the can is spot-on for undisrupted diffusion.

SD_haze,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
What is design #18 and #19 supposed to be?

I really like them.

I have a #4 - the pics make it look good, but once it's in your hands it's all the more impressive.

Seriously, the blasting work on these is top of the line.

Peeps on the fence, JUMP ON THIS :nod:

Can you make a video of your EFS piece with the LSV?

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

What is design #18 and #19 supposed to be?

I really like them.

They look like lotuses done in a similar style to some Buddhist images/iconography. Very elegantly done.

Personally, I'm really liking 17 & 15. Then again I am a Star Wars geek :D

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,
Reactions: keepsake

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
They look like lotuses done in a similar style to some Buddhist images/iconography. Very elegantly done.

I should have recognized that. I've really been into studying Buddhism lately.
My Grandma was a very dedicated Buddhist. She just passed last month.
I'm going with #18 in honor of her. I'm buying this bad boy in the next 3 days.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I should have recognized that. I've really been into studying Buddhism lately.
My Grandma was a very dedicated Buddhist. She just passed last month.
I'm going with #18 in honor of her. I'm buying this bad boy in the next 3 days.

Yeah, I've spent some time studying/practicing as well. Zen Buddhism in particular. For some reason it just makes sense to me. Also, I give you my condolences with her passing. While death is as natural as life, accepting it is never easy. Something tells me you're going to like ripping on your new piece while remembering the good times with Grandma.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Yeah, I've spent some time studying/practicing as well. Zen Buddhism in particular. For some reason it just makes sense to me. Also, I give you my condolences with her passing. While death is as natural as life, accepting it is never easy. Something tells me you're going to like ripping on your new piece while remembering the good times with Grandma.

Thanks for the condolences but I am not sad in the least bit that she passed. She was sick for 5+ yrs and for the last 3 yrs all she did was lay in bed floating in and out of consciousness. So I am relieved she is no longer suffering and is reunited with Oneness and Love.

Anyways, let's keep this about EFS's awesome work! :)

edit: those videos are sweet as hell Bouldorado!

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I shouldn't have googled efs... Some pics of the donut w/ some color worked in came up..

Soo damn sexy :drool:

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I need the female joint to use with my LSV's water pipe adapter, right?
Just making sure before I place my order today.

keepsake,
Top Bottom