1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

EFS Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Glass' started by BigDaddyVapor, Mar 13, 2013.

1. r3vrb

r3vrb Active Member

send me $10 by paypal and ill request you as a friend member. Will only cost 15 to 20-25$ max :cool:
  2. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Bullet points on BM:
    You sign up for free
    Register for $50 - one off fee for lifetime membership this allows you to buy, but not sell yet
    Start buying.

If someone is willing to invite you, some or all of the registration fee is waived, but that inviting member is "responsible" for you if you start trying to scam people, or are just not too good of a person to deal with (not to say you will be, but that's the risk the inviting member would have to take).
    Also if you are a glassblowing artist, you can jump though a few hoops and get registered as an artist for free.

Once you are able to buy things, you will be a "starter subscriber" most of your posts will be delayed pending mod approval.
    After you've bought a few things (I think you need either 3 or 6 pieces of positive feedback on transactions [not "likes" on posts]) you become a "bronze member" which is basically the same as starter, but your posts don't need mod approval.

You can then pay $10 to upgrade to a "silver member" which allows you to sell up to 4 items at once.

I'm not sure what you can do as a gold member, but I don't think they are taking any more gold members, and they seem to mostly be shops IIRC.

And yes, it's totally worth the $50 :nod: (if you plan on making multiple glass purchases that is, if its only gonna be a 1 off purchase, it may or may not be worth it.)
    :2c:
    SSVUN~YAH and Tweak like this.
  3. bopper

bopper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info on boromarket. Having just registered this morning, you answered most of the initial questions.
  4. Frederick McGuire

Oh, fun fact:
    IIRC, my EFS gridded donut was my first purchase on BM.
    I was super stoked with the price then, and the sale on now has another $50 value to it (I paid extra for the blasting)
    If you've got any inclination of picking up an EFS piece (before he comes where with a generous FC discount *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* :lol:), the value on this sale exceeds the cost of a BM membership, so it would have already saved you more money than the signup fee on the first purchase. :tup:
  5. EFS

EFS Glassblower Glass Blower

If it is kosher I can post the details here as well as the 24 stock images available? I am still not completely familiar with what is cool? Mostly my fault as I have not had time to investigate.
    Frederick McGuire likes this.
  6. bopper

bopper Well-Known Member

I don't what is ok, but there was a post from momofthegoons earlier in this thread as follows:

I'm sure vtac can advise you as to what is cool.

We're looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Best,

bopper
    momofthegoons likes this.
  7. EFS

I have sent correspondence. Just waiting to hear back. Thanks and I hope to be a valuable member to the forum.
  8. Frederick McGuire

You'd be best off waiting until you have approval as a manufacturer/retailer before you post the pics.

I saw them on your BM thread, your blasting is :mmmm:
  9. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

Correct. I thought that was excessive at first, but you can easily pay for it with the money you save on glass.
  10. NewVape

NewVape Got Glass?

What? I don't get it.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of you're stuff too. I really like it when the artists become involved in the forums.
  11. Frederick McGuire

Oops, that was meant to say "before he comes here..." I was just joking about him having a super duper FC discount, and vaguely referencing monty python
  12. NewVape

NewVape Got Glass?

OMG I was joking. :rofl:
    Frederick McGuire and SD_haze like this.
  13. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

That smiley would have made it clearer :p
  14. Frederick McGuire

Well then, the last line of that vid seems to apply to me then :lol:
  15. marduk

marduk daydreamer

Looks like you've got the special wrench next to your name now, EFS. Let's have some details and pics on the $200 sale! :nod:
  16. EFS

I don't know how to add pictures on here?
  17. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

We have a thread with instructions on how to do it here. :)
    Enchantre likes this.
  18. marduk

marduk daydreamer

Hmmm... seems EFS is truly not a computer-centric guy and is busy blowing glass. :cool:

Anyone with BM access want to volunteer 5 to 10 minutes of work to post the details and pics? EFS now has manufacturer status and has said he wants the information here for us, so no feathers should be ruffled...

I'll volunteer to do the imgur uploading and linking if someone wants to email me the pics so they don't have spend as much time doing it... :)
  19. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

I have access to BM, but you may want to contact EFS first to see if he wants to make the sale public.
  20. EFS

[​IMG]
    marduk likes this.
  21. EFS

22. marduk

marduk daydreamer

These posts make me pretty sure he wants the sale here. :nod:

edit: lol. speak of the devil and he appears. :evil:
  23. EFS

Tubes are available with either my double gridded 12 slit donut (36 holes) or 7 slit quadruple gridded stemline (35 holes). Stemline can be specified in upfacing or downfacing your choice. Tubes can also be specified as to straight neck or bent neck your choice. You may also specify if you want male or female joint! These are made to order and there is no quantity limits on any design. Tubes are also available with no sandblasting which must be specified within your dibs.

$200

* Specs of tube *

13.5" tall (can vary up to .5" either way)
    5.5" 7 mil foot
    70 mil can
    32 or 38 mil neck (your choice) (will come with bent 38 mil if not specified 32)
    19 mil shaped lenz bistabil joint (will come with female if not specified male)
    Simax glass

* Shipping *

I will cover cost of shipping to the lower 48 states. International shipping is available for an extra charge. Typically $15-$40 extra depending on where it is going. Will ship ups ground with tracking number within 72 hours of receiving payment.

* Payment *

Payment by money order, ninja cash, or paypal. I will cover the paypal fees for you. Please do not send as a gift. If paying by paypal you must include within the message section your FC username and correct shipping info.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]