• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

EFS Glass Thread

tharealmclovin

I actually almost prefer mine with flowers. Oil is nice, I just prefer a smaller can for my dabs. I use a HSG vapor rig which holds like 1 oz of water max.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

tharealmclovin

I got some tasty hits of kief out of my Solo and PV GonG adapter. I set it to 5 and worked my way up to 7. I have never used a EVO, but based on the price it looks a beefer version of the solo made for a waterpiece. Maybe that will be a future purchase. In the mean time my solo is giving me clouds and I found a use for all this kief in my grinder.

Anyways...this Incycler is easily my favorite piece for everything. I just have to clean it between combusting, vaping, and dabbing. :D

Last edited:
I got some tasty hits of kief out of my Solo and PV GonG adapter. I set it to 5 and worked my way up to 7. I have never used a EVO, but based on the price it looks a beefer version of the solo made for a waterpiece. Maybe that will be a future purchase. In the mean time my solo is giving me clouds and I found a use for all this kief in my grinder.

Anyways...this Incycler is easily my favorite piece for everything. I just have to clean it between combusting, vaping, and dabbing. :D
The EVO is NOT a beefed up solo lol. Hit the bong as hard as you would if you were smoking out of it and see if the solo keeps up.

mlo4sho

How does the incycler work with the Solo? I'd imagine there would be quite a restrictive draw and not much recycling action? I'm curious as to how well these 'cyclers will 'cycle when being used with a vaporizer.

brucebannor

The Cheshire Cat
Not the best pictures in the world but I'm in a hurry to put this to use :ko:

hVYS8vZ.jpg

770KC0t.jpg

lCZXz6v.jpg

More of a review to follow once I get to play, but in terms of aesthetics and build quality looks like Justin has killed it. Nothing even resembling a bubble, non-straight line/weld or imperfection that I can spot anywhere. I almost went with a different design but really glad I chose this because it works perfectly with the sandblasting. Have I said lately how happy I was to have done the black friday deal. :D

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
...in terms of aesthetics and build quality looks like Justin has killed it.
Justin knocks his stuff out of the park.

I can easily say without hesitation that the build quality on my gridded donut (and I assume on my incycler when I get it) is right up there with the Sovereignty, Mobius, Toro & Hitman pieces I've owned.
Edit:
If its any indication of quality, I've since gone on to sell the sovereignty, toro, and hitman pieces, but my gridded donut is still a prized possession :D

Another edit:
And the sandblasting on them is as good as I've seen anywhere online :tup:

Last edited:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Don't you hate when you have a new toy and can't use it ? :cry: Damn inlaws came by yesterday and didnt leave until late :rant:

Nobody better be interrupting my playtime tonight :goon: So, my usage/enjoyment thoughts are slightly delayed... and it gave me a chance to ISO clean/sterilize my piece anyways :nod: **one thing I did notice (being my 1st recycler/incycler), is that its kinda a PIA to get all the iso & fumes out without allowing for evap time as opposed to open piece where I can clean & dry with the aid of a can of air ;) Oh wellz, price of finally owning an elite piece of glass ? I'm hoping so :D

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
@ogcook : I love it when I see that awesome mini tube with all the explosive marbles in your photos! Of all the glass I have sold, I miss that one the most. So curvy!

And your new glass looks incredible!

Top Bottom