EFS Glass Thread

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
OMG how'd I miss this !! Been looking at recyclers for a while but instead this Incycler looks tits that I won't break being nicely contained :love:

I AM IN LIKE SIN FO-SHO !

Love the action, clean heavy clear glass build in an under 12"

Consider this my DIB & an email to follow asap :nod::tup:

It's no use claiming 'dibs'. I hear he he is only going to blow 2 pieces and we are going to have to fight bare-knuckled to the death for the honor. :rolleyes:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
It's no use claiming 'dibs'. I hear he he is only going to blow 2 pieces and we are going to have to fight bare-knuckled to the death for the honor. :rolleyes:

Don't MAKE me hurt you..... my doctor tells me it's unhealthy and non productive :evil:

imJboyer

I have an EFS gridded donut with Amber honeycomb section. Do any of you know any information on it? I believe it was blown in 2010 or around that time, I'm the second owner of it. It's so clean, and I havent seen a amber section like mine yet. Thanks!

imJboyer,
Reactions: ogcook

mlo4sho

Man I can't resist the temptation. Got in on one of the clear incyclers. I would have just grabbed a gridded donut tube as it's much cheaper and a great piece of glass but I already have one and NEED to try some more of Justin's work. From everything I've seen it looks like a really solid piece of glass.

It's probably been mentioned somewhere but what is the height of this piece?

mlo4sho,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
I am trying to keep them closer to 9". I shortened the can height about an inch and put that inch into the mouthpiece. Same height just different dimensions. I feel this is an ultimate hybrid piece for flowers or oils. I made this adjustment for oils and people that draw very lightly so that it still recycles.

sasNW

Can we get them with 18mm female or will you need an adapter? Then again ill probably need an adapter for the cloud anyway.

Can't wait to see the blasted pics

sasNW,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
To be honest I have not made one with 18 female. I will be making these all December for shops. I will make one with 18 female and see how it is. I couldn't foresee any problems with assembly or design so I wouldn't see why not?

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Ok so here is my dilemma. I want to offer a Black Friday deal but I am booked up with wholesale orders through December. Would people still be interested in a sale if I wasn't able to start work on the items until Early January?

Hell yes, I am in too. A penetrated donut incycler with high definition sandblasting. 18mm male. Emailed also. Saw this several places also so I am jazzed

imJboyer

I might be able to help you out since I made it? What would you like to know?
Would just like to know how many of the Amber Honeycombs you've made, and about what year it was made. It's my favorite piece i've ever had, and i've been looking to get another efs but have no clue where to find them at! Thanks brother!

imJboyer,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
rss.php

EFS,
Top Bottom