EFS Glass Thread

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
AqualabsTech,Kulture,The Glass Vault,42Degreesglass,and more.

Everybody trying to keep up with the ALT sale. Never saw so many glass sites having T-giving/Black friday sales as there are this year. Good news for those looking to score new pieces!

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
The dab lab... they post on Facebook. Higherpriorityglass are 15%, 42degrees is 20%. Being an EFS thread, I am sure EFS will work with you. No middle man you know.

PhotoRider,
AqualabsTech,Kulture,The Glass Vault,42Degreesglass,and more.

Everybody trying to keep up with the ALT sale. Never saw so many glass sites having T-giving/Black friday sales as there are this year. Good news for those looking to score new pieces!

The dab lab... they post on Facebook. Higherpriorityglass are 15%, 42degrees is 20%. Being an EFS thread, I am sure EFS will work with you. No middle man you know.

Thank you both. I own a piece of his already, so I'm excited to see what he has coming for the holidays.

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
Ok so here is my dilemma. I want to offer a Black Friday deal but I am booked up with wholesale orders through December. Would people still be interested in a sale if I wasn't able to start work on the items until Early January?

Ok so here is my dilemma. I want to offer a Black Friday deal but I am booked up with wholesale orders through December. Would people still be interested in a sale if I wasn't able to start work on the items until Early January?

Yes please! If I wanted to order one of your donut tubes with a worked donut, would that qualify for the sale?

nugghuffer,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
So I always do a Black Friday sale as I like to be able to give back and offer a killer deal for the fellow working man. So this years is by far the best I have offered and one you will not see again.
I am offering my penetrated donut incycler either clear or with high definition sandblasting for
$420 shipped.
Here is the catch. Unfortunately I am swamped right now with wholesale orders through the month of December and will not be able to start on these until early January. So at this point I am going to be creating a first come first serve list of people who want one. I will start contacting people when I am ready to start on these. I will upload the 33 stock images I have to offer for sandblasting later this weekend when I get home from thanksgiving. So at this point place a dibs and also PLEASE email me at EFSGLASS@gmail.com and this will be my official list and will contact people after the holidays to confirm payment info.
Accepting ninja cash, money order or paypal(you cover fees)
Here is link to water test.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=_IADUH4u3fA

Last edited:

Hoops

@EFS Can you confirm whether we should contact you by email or via PM here?

Thank you for the generous offering.

Hoops,

EFS

Glassblower
Glass Blower
As to help keep things straight please let me know in both locations. Here and email me at EFSglass@gmail.com. Don't worry about picking image now but good idea to get email in and we can figure out details later. But like I said will be first come first serve. Thanks guys!

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
^^
What he said...Only not like an actual doughnut....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Angus Thermopyle,
Top Bottom