EFS Glass Sale - Gridded Donut Tube and Incycler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

UPDATE: Donut tube SOLD. Incycler still available.

Up for sale are two pieces from Justin @ EFS Glass. These are two beautiful pieces of glass. They are both very clean. Zero bubbles, scratches or imperfections and the gridding is flawless. Functionality-wise they both kill it, as well. I love these pieces but I've been in financial difficulty and need some extra cash to pay off my car.

The first one is a double gridded donut tube (18mm female) with an image of an owl etched into the glass. Also, beneath the donut perc is a worked honeycomb section. Pictures don't do it justice. The colors really pop under direct light. This piece has a crazy amount of diffusion and can stack bubbles extremely well. There's a slight chug to get the perc going but once the water clears the stemless it's free flowing. Very little drag.

I'm looking for $250. The price includes USPS Priority Shipping and Paypal fees. Buyers from the US only, please. Not interested in trades.

rcdLnfN.jpg

Ke1c5EH.jpg

KwrsNsJ.jpg

lseTFHu.jpg

1gHsgNd.jpg

UrpSrT3.jpg

FHSCgrb.jpg

The second piece is a clear Incycler from Justin's Christmas/New Years sale. It's a 14mm male. A beautiful piece. It effectively recycles and produces a whirlpool/vortex to die for. You can use different water levels. Low water level for no recycling but a very low drag hit. Medium water level for a little bit of both and a high water level for the best vortex. This is a great hybrid piece for your flower or oil needs.

I'm looking for $375. The price includes USPS Priority Shipping and Paypal fees. Buyers from the US only, please. Not interested in trades.

Ki84vQw.jpg

QDlWDTn.jpg

vHEIC8h.jpg

pRn6YcH.jpg

Both pieces will be thoroughly cleaned with PBW prior to shipping. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom