1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

EFS Glass Sale - Gridded Donut Tube and Incycler

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by mlo4sho, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlo4sho

mlo4sho Well-Known Member

UPDATE: Donut tube SOLD. Incycler still available.

Up for sale are two pieces from Justin @ EFS Glass. These are two beautiful pieces of glass. They are both very clean. Zero bubbles, scratches or imperfections and the gridding is flawless. Functionality-wise they both kill it, as well. I love these pieces but I've been in financial difficulty and need some extra cash to pay off my car.

The first one is a double gridded donut tube (18mm female) with an image of an owl etched into the glass. Also, beneath the donut perc is a worked honeycomb section. Pictures don't do it justice. The colors really pop under direct light. This piece has a crazy amount of diffusion and can stack bubbles extremely well. There's a slight chug to get the perc going but once the water clears the stemless it's free flowing. Very little drag.

I'm looking for $250. The price includes USPS Priority Shipping and Paypal fees. Buyers from the US only, please. Not interested in trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The second piece is a clear Incycler from Justin's Christmas/New Years sale. It's a 14mm male. A beautiful piece. It effectively recycles and produces a whirlpool/vortex to die for. You can use different water levels. Low water level for no recycling but a very low drag hit. Medium water level for a little bit of both and a high water level for the best vortex. This is a great hybrid piece for your flower or oil needs.

I'm looking for $375. The price includes USPS Priority Shipping and Paypal fees. Buyers from the US only, please. Not interested in trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both pieces will be thoroughly cleaned with PBW prior to shipping. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    mvapes, Roger D, RUDE BOY and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors