Efficient Temperature Vaping - Methods

Do you leave vaped herb in your chamber for later use? (portables)

• Total voters

cobra505

Defined
I actually been talking to a guy over at Grasscity about the exact same thing, he has a tincture thread going on, damn thread is almost 700 pages I'll do a paste of some of the conversation to see if it helps.
Of course it's still recommended that it goes thru a decarb process which is normally 240/40, but for this purpose 240/half hour.
You should use about 4g of AVB for every gram of fresh cannabis. If you're recipe calls for 7g then use 28, 21 minimum.

cobra505,
Reactions: Squiby

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
Hello Everyone,

So I suppose the question is this:

1. How do you guys do this? If you do, that is.

2. Am I just being overly picky with my portable conduction vape? Am I asking too much? lol.

3. @350F I can vape .5 to myself and be fine (10 min). @380F, however, I can still do most things. But I won't... If you catch my drift. Do you guys also experience this? It's a pretty significant difference for me.

I'm sorry but the question and answers should be reworded for clarity.

I have a Crafty that is considered a good multi-session vape except for battery life. My best practice is to vape a small bowl with 5-6 milligrams of flowers. On days I play pinochle I pack a bowl with 12-14 milligrams
and vape before I play and once more a couple hours later. Biggest problem is balancing the first and second session vaping effects.

Little Bill,

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
I load my Crafty with 7 mg for one session or with 14 mg for two sessions. I put a concentrate pad over the medium ground flowers.

I've learned how to balance the two session load pretty well. I take maybe three puffs at temp (174c). Then I shut it off and puff a couple more times as the load cools down. In the second session I take a couple puffs at temp and then a couple more at boost temp (189c) and then a couple more as the load cools. The first of two sessions has better taste; but the second session is not too bad either.

It is easiest to clean the bowl as the temp cools to about 100C.

I tried something different yesterday. I started puffing maybe 30 seconds after turning it on. I puffed for two seconds, then 3 seconds, then 4 seconds as it warmed up. I got in about 5-6 puffs. Then one puff at temp and turned it of and puffed maybe 3 times as the load cooled. Not much vapor but best taste ever. I don't know how the second session today is going to go yet?

This is all being done in the name of science of course.

Top Bottom