effects of food with vaporized bud

DoctorSleep

Yesterday I decided to finally make some brownies out of vaporized weed i've been collecting since i got my first vaporizer. Its been couple of months, and amount of it seemed significant at first, but later when I blended it really well, it was little less than 50mililiters. anyway, I kept it in oil for about 50min, and made cookies out of this oil. Eating those cookies didnt get me 'high', I pretty much felt sober. Except the sleep. I ate the cookies after 8h night sleep, and i fell for another 5h! It was absolutely fantastic, I feel well rested and relaxed, my head is clear.
Do you expierience weed food (and i mean weed vaporized before, 'normal' weed-food doesnt make me feel that way) similar? If so, why is that kind of effect taking place? I have the impression that, for the first time, I truly expierienced why is marijuana prescribed as insomnia medication

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We call that stuff "ABV", for "Already been vaped"... it's perfectly decarb'd, still has an amazing array of the deeper cannabinoids, like CBD, CBN, and whatever else is in there, plus, unless it's black ABV (not burnt, but totally spent), there will be still more THC in there - it doesn't all vaporize the first time!

Oil pulls them out nicely.

ABV will also make a lovely topical oil, if you need on the spot relief.

Top Bottom