• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Mako Kupo

hey guys i know i said id put up pics this week, but my WS wont ship until next weel sadly. my e nano is out for delivery right now, so thats exciting!

even if both logs came today, i couldnt do a comprehensive review or anything liek that because i am the sickest ive EVER been. iva had a steady 103 fever all week, with every possible flu symptom. its been miserable to say the least. anyway once both logs are here and i feel better, i will be on here with details.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Just over a week in a my mango wood woodscents I picked up from vgoodies and it couldnt have been a better decision. Loving every aspect of the device. I think I actually really cut down w this. Super efficient extraction. Like wow. Also got be to whip out some of my fancy dynavap stems. Even through water its a beast. I'm really in love. The aroma cup is the cherry on top. I was like eh oil diffuser I'll never use. Got some essentials on Amazon added 7 drops of lemongrass and placed the cup after a session expecting some wisp of scent here and there. Boy was I wrong. Within 10 minutes my entire place smelled of Irish spring. I'm surprised more people dont rave about it. Now I get the name lol. Seriously strong. Vgoodies also really hooked it up. I'm super thankful. Even set me up w a splinter.Had some questions about other vape parts and got back super fast. Got it to me in like a day. Scott is a good dude and he has me as a customer.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Morning Wake & Bake session
ABAECA2-A-8996-411-B-9-F1-F-0-F9-E88-CD798-A.jpg

Just over a week in a my mango wood woodscents I picked up from vgoodies and it couldnt have been a better decision. Loving every aspect of the device. I think I actually really cut down w this. Super efficient extraction. Like wow. Also got be to whip out some of my fancy dynavap stems. Even through water its a beast. I'm really in love. The aroma cup is the cherry on top. I was like eh oil diffuser I'll never use. Got some essentials on Amazon added 7 drops of lemongrass and placed the cup after a session expecting some wisp of scent here and there. Boy was I wrong. Within 10 minutes my entire place smelled of Irish spring. I'm surprised more people dont rave about it. Now I get the name lol. Seriously strong. Vgoodies also really hooked it up. I'm super thankful. Even set me up w a splinter.Had some questions about other vape parts and got back super fast. Got it to me in like a day. Scott is a good dude and he has me as a customer.

Yesterday, I ordered by the looks of it, the last mango wood on vgoodiez store for now. I thought the deal was to good to pass up, since I have been debating if I should order one or not. I really like the ones on Ed's site, but after seeing a picture of the mango wood on his instagram, I figured that's the one I wanted. It's not my first log, but it's my first Aromalog.

Any additional accessories that I should get that isn't included (not including vapcaps)? I have a water piece, but I barely use it. I prefer straight vaping dry. With my other log, I have extra stems.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Yesterday, I ordered by the looks of it, the last mango wood on vgoodiez store for now. I thought the deal was to good to pass up, since I have been debating if I should order one or not. I really like the ones on Ed's site, but after seeing a picture of the mango wood on his instagram, I figured that's the one I wanted. It's not my first log, but it's my first Aromalog.

Any additional accessories that I should get that isn't included (not including vapcaps)? I have a water piece, but I barely use it. I prefer straight vaping dry. With my other log, I have extra stems.
You should be good right out the box. Ed puts it all in there. Vgoodiez is great I'm excited to get some more stuff via them very soon. Possibly will pick up a matching mango stem for a dynavap while there still available in the mango. That would prob be my only suggestion for now. Check out the sexy one that Ed will be raffling off. Soooo mine..lol..i mean Sooooo dope!!!!. The last few ive seen are super sexy.

You should be good right out the box. Ed puts it all in there. Vgoodiez is great I'm excited to get some more stuff via them very soon. Possibly will pick up a matching mango stem for a dynavap while there still available in the mango. That would prob be my only suggestion for now. Check out the sexy one that Ed will be raffling off. Soooo mine..lol..i mean Sooooo dope!!!!. The last few ive seen are super sexy.

I picked a Brazilian Mahogany stem from kgwoodcrafts right after I posted that earlier. I saw that on his Instagram this morning. Going to be a lucky SOB who wins that.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, I know its been some time since my last post and do so apologize for that. Have been dealing with some tough stuff family issues that have had my head all over the place and hard to keep up at times. I thought things were getting a little better but so is life there are many turns that go different directions that and arent at all ever anticipated. Never the less I am still doing what I do and doing it the best I can.

I wanna do my best to follow up on all posts and do a little bit of show and tell at the end. Pls bare with me as its been a while.

@synergy335i Those were nice pieces and I hope you have been enjoying it since scoring it. Will look for more posts. Variety is the spice of life right.

@letter never sent I sure hope he is. I like the straight draw glass tip stem as I feel it has better draw strength and allow for a nice way to use the WS but as I am always one to drop things I feel the wood is my best way to go. Only takes a little to go a long way dont it.

@sanfordyeti You could use a 12v3a PS or even a 12v2a PS, it really doesnt matter as you can only really get what the heater will allow. The only way to over clock it would be with the VVPS. 12v1a PS is really al ya need, more doesnt really matter tbh. It will only do what it do in the end.

@LesPlenty Good find bro. You are a true soldier, rocking 2 at 1 go, rock em hard. Yeah I give 90 day warranty on my VVPS as well if that would help in any way in the future. Your chart is a good one and have told you that before. Gotta believe that 13.8 be hell on a load and flavor would be no longer. Omgosh dont ya love the feel of the Huon Pine, it really does feel silky and well finished. Its grain structure makes it a joy to turn.Well said bro, thats my technique, light pack tamp slightly draw slow and steady for best results. Bro I wish I could get right, the tips change on me but mostly stay loose. Appreciate you always stepping up with advise and such bro, thanks.

@Daprezz Thatd work. As @LesPlenty mentioned WS runs at less than an amp.I see you got that walnut WS brother. Glad its working for you. Yes sir most do have a rattle and have been doing my best to eliminate that with a TI shim in the air path but still winds up having a slight sound after all. There is teeny tiny inner groove in the top of the air path where the filter disc seats into it but have asking my guy to tighten the fit on that area so its not likely to pop in or out and be best staying put.

@Alexis Yes sir, thing with the VVP is that it allows you to get that specific setting you want at every use and a little bit of a boost if you feel you need it. Hope you have been able to get one and hope your enjoying your WS. Glad you got one, looking for more posts to hear how its going. Haha brother sounds like you were really having a great time in that post from page 92. I clicked on that link as well and it didnt work. But did go here and this one did

https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/ws?product_id=176

@Alexis There is that option and @blokenoname got you took care of, thanks bro.

@Alex3oe Spot on with your post #542 bro. To me 12.5 or 13 is too much for me. Oh with the new heaters a VVP is not needed for higher output. New heaters allow for dry matter/flower at 6 on standard temp control for some people.

@triskelion Yall really be pushing it, I just cant get rise to that setting, is quite overwhelming to me.

@muunch really loving your video post bro, thanks for getting out there early with that. Hope you are still enjoying it and will look for more to come.

@jardri I remember working well with you to get that koa and appreciate all the kind words and time you put into your research here and VA to make this decision and picking the WS. Omgosh I hate ya had to take that kinda hit. Jeez not cool. Should I note it as oil diffuser in the future, I am curious as to what can be done. Sorry for that bro. I am glad to hear you have your unit and was also a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind words. I can see both sides of the filter discs and tip issues you mentioned bro. Its one half dozen or another. I have heard of what you mentioned others popping a mesh screen in the stem tip but have also heard of others putting a mesh screen within the top of the air path for added air flow. I like the tips to fit a bit loose so they can easily be spun when in use.

@Whisper Thank you for the kind words and for posting up your feelings with your WS and also mentioning the raffle. That was a great event and thank all that took part in it to raise the funds for the Make A Wish foundation. We really nailed it and so out did my expectations. Well said, no need to nickle and dime anyone, it is what it is and all ya need to do what you do.

@Ramahs glad you are enjoying that stem also. BOOM hella milky cloud in that piece bro, am sure you enjoyed it. Brother I cant remember that either but have heard it and seen it posted a time or two, crumbs will certainly get you by.

@kato1234 Ahhh so its been a while hate that you had to go a bit before getting to use it but sure do enjoy working karelian burl. You are right it does have that buttery tone to it with so much figure its unreal. I am hoping to see more posts to follow from ya. Glad to hear you did get to use it and enjoyed reading that first post back from the holidays.

@Easywider Bro we went back and forth on that one didnt we?

@hafalump yes sir, less is more.

@TheThriftDrifter Ohhhh, if you havent I feel you should.

@grogazola Thanks for the interest, I feel it tastes better than with the cap. Much more flavorful with less heat needed. I love when I can taste the flavors on my gums. There is so much to a WS session to enjoy and experience I feel you will be pleasantly satisfied. Thats right Pete has the only exclusive Bocote WS available and yes they are super sexy and dont just sound like it they are POPPING. The VVPS is in the past for boosting the temps of the WS and still now for precision control but as far as the new heater goes I dont feel its needed for higher temps as you have enough to not need.

@Stone as Emma Was a pleasure working with you to get that particular unit and appreciate all the cooperation. Thing with the tips are they are made by the great folks at DV and are supposed to work kin sync with their products and the WS but have had an issue with fit from time to time with mine and have heard of others having issue as it only take a couple .001" or so either way to make a difference. I have heard of some users taking a piece of sandpaper wrapping it around something smaller than the ID of the tip and gently sanding the inside to get it to fit better for them. Not sure if its been mentioned as I am trying my best to catch up on all thats been posted and I have been way behind on. Really appreciate the kind words for work and thank you again for the opportunity to get a WS in your hands. BTW thats a killer stem you got from my guy @Aezhenn he does amazing work and is a true solid I call my brother from another mother. There ya go to each his own on the tips sir. I feel you on the need for the VVPS with the new heater it to me is just overkill. Glad to hear you are enjoying it and that how you describe those tasty flavors. I got a nice wood glass diplay cabinet not long ago for my log collection. Just ordered some led strip lights for it as well. I need to get all my logs out and get this setup. I have been told I have the most extensive log collection ever amassed. Yet I am still missing the one and most hard to find unit ever to be made that eludes me to this day ughhhh. Wood is good and I love mine. Btw I am a closet wood hoarder, my private stash of blanks is ridiculous.

@Mako Kupo The Nano has a bit of a larger OD than the WS and the stems used for it wouldnt fit that well. I did make some Stems for the Nano at a time that were wood with a SS bushing that would work with the WS as long as the black oring was placed over the shoulder to seal the air gap. These gave for a larger load capacity as well as I feel really great air flow. I might oughta revisit this hmmm. The DV stem is an omni or one of their products but with their accessories the WS stem makes a DV stem pretty much. I worked with DV in the beginning doing their wood stuff and only made sense to work with DV when I mentioned of my idea to do the WS so there you have it. I remember you ordering that now, whats the word bro? Bro I know a great guy of mine that I wanna say has at least 12 to 15 WS alone. I got 2 more on the bench now he just purchased. Hope youre feeling better by now and are enjoying those units. Looking forward to your thoughts.

@macbill Nice WoodScents on safari woot woot. Whats up with the rubber band? Is the right angle a little loose? If so there is a small tab just inside the jack that makes connection. You can take a needle of some sort and pry up on the tab slightly to give it back its snug hold.

@Xclerk Right on bro, glad you scored a mango from our guy. Sounds like you are really enjoying it. Ohh the aromacup works very well and gotta give all that cred to our guy @Snappo for giving me the idea to have it wrap around the air path rather than sit on top of it. BTW not sure if you did or not but is a good idea to twist some cotton and lay in the bottom of it so it soaks in the oil just to eliminate and risk of spillage. You too bro thanks for the follow at IG. Stay tuned!

@alleyhoops Another score from my guy at VG, way to go bro! Thanks for the follow at IG also. Hmm as @Xclerk says bro I am not sure what else you may need if you dont use water you should be good to go. Keep an eye out on the raffle I am looking to launch that tomorrow bro. Good luck and I hope you will take part in it.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
So this month is my 13th year in business. Been a long time since the days and nights under a single 4' shop light with no heat nor AC with only a couple pieces of machinery. Gosh what blessings have come and great folks I have been able to come in contact with and do what I love for.

I wanted to do something different and have been thinking about it for a while. I had some slammed burl I had gotten in and figured why not do a one off like no other so here we have King's Cup Holy / Holy Grail Slammed one off that will never be done again in the most figured
Armenian Caucasian Mountain Walnut Burl I have ever had the opportunity to turn. This piece itself it an absolute stunner, just the feel, finish and burl are mesmerizing. This species is much different than what we familiar with in North American Black Walnut. The grain is way tighter
and super dense. It feels like a fine marble or granite with a finish that handles like glass. Its vibrant striking black lines with wavy grain and, of course, slammed burl eyes cover the entire piece. Not to mention the unit itself but the matching stem and WPA are just as loaded.
Wood-Scents-Walnut-Burl-Pkg.png

The Stem Stand is an off cut from one of the large blanks I had. Even turned the stem rods from another off cut, they have burl in em too. Was quite the task turning and fitting these little guys being part of the lighter toned sapwood burl. The stand itself has 6 stem rods and a recessed
magnet for the cap/stem combo.
Wood-Scents-Stem-Stand-and-Accs-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

The bubbler is a solid heavy wall glass water tool I offer with a matching Armenian Walnut Burl turned stand with a hint of live edge and quite a bit of burl sapwood with matching 14mm male joint to hold the tool snug, upright and safe.
Wood-Scents-Dyna-Vap-Bubbler-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Am also adding this American Black Walnut WS/DV Workstation with Cocobolo Debowler spike and side magnets for you to enjoy at any session by keeping all your materials neat and orderly.
Wood-Scents-Unit-and-Workstation-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I am doing a Raffle at my site for this above and all that info can be gotten there also take advantage of this there. Pls do have a look and get in on a one of a kind piece that will never be done again.

Really tried and hope I have covered it all and thank you all for sticking around end posting up here as well as reading from all. Thank you.

Mods pls combine these posts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So this month is my 13th year in business. Been a long time since the days and nights under a single 4' shop light with no heat nor AC with only a couple pieces of machinery. Gosh what blessings have come and great folks I have been able to come in contact with and do what I love for.

I wanted to do something different and have been thinking about it for a while. I had some slammed burl I had gotten in and figured why not do a one off like no other so here we have King's Cup Holy / Holy Grail Slammed one off that will never be done again in the most figured
Armenian Caucasian Mountain Walnut Burl I have ever had the opportunity to turn. This piece itself it an absolute stunner, just the feel, finish and burl are mesmerizing. This species is much different than what we familiar with in North American Black Walnut. The grain is way tighter
and super dense. It feels like a fine marble or granite with a finish that handles like glass. Its vibrant striking black lines with wavy grain and, of course, slammed burl eyes cover the entire piece. Not to mention the unit itself but the matching stem and WPA are just as loaded.
Wood-Scents-Walnut-Burl-Pkg.png

The Stem Stand is an off cut from one of the large blanks I had. Even turned the stem rods from another off cut, they have burl in em too. Was quite the task turning and fitting these little guys being part of the lighter toned sapwood burl. The stand itself has 6 stem rods and a recessed
magnet for the cap/stem combo.
Wood-Scents-Stem-Stand-and-Accs-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

The bubbler is a solid heavy wall glass water tool I offer with a matching Armenian Walnut Burl turned stand with a hint of live edge and quite a bit of burl sapwood with matching 14mm male joint to hold the tool snug, upright and safe.
Wood-Scents-Dyna-Vap-Bubbler-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Am also adding this American Black Walnut WS/DV Workstation with Cocobolo Debowler spike and side magnets for you to enjoy at any session by keeping all your materials neat and orderly.
Wood-Scents-Unit-and-Workstation-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I am doing a Raffle at my site for this above and all that info can be gotten there also take advantage of this there. Pls do have a look and get in on a one of a kind piece that will never be done again.

Really tried and hope I have covered it all and thank you all for sticking around end posting up here as well as reading from all. Thank you.

Mods pls combine these posts

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I got my mango log in yesterday and tried it out last night. Let me ask you guys a question about the rotary control. How do I know which number I am using? There is usually a notch showing the exact setting. Is it where "on" is printed on the dial? That's what I used as the point of reference last night. It took a little trial and error, but I got some really good results. A full toast, no dark spots, not harsh at all. About three draws to get it really nice.

Alexis

@Easywider yeah get one bro, now you've had a taster and you know you like it, time to make it happen and hope you enjoy! :tup:

@alleyhoops I have put my own rotary dial away now so I can't examine it to give you a clear answer. But basically if you turn it to max- that will be on 10, where the notch is, on the final marking/line on the dial. And work back accordingly.

I'm not certain that is accurate or makes sense. My reality is pretty Hazy at present.

@Ed's TnT hey brother, thanks from us all for so warmly and openly sharing all of that abd real sorry for the tough period right now, I feel you and we all care hang tough man. You have the strength, will, patience, tolerance, ability, love and all the gifts needed to fix any situation.

Just hang in there and believe. Stay tough. Let your warm positive self rub off on others, support whoever is in need and trust that time will heal and things will work out in the long run.

Lol, says me, single, no kids, siblings haha. Easy to preach! :)

Still, I believe in that logic and those principles. Having trust helps so much, and is maybe the greatest place to focus.

Yes the VVPS is a very nice and useful addition to my WS. I never liked the dial, As you needed really good lighting to be able to see the temperature it was on. On and as you say replicating the exact precise heat is actually possible with the VVPS, And basically impossible or much less consistent with the stock dial.

I'm not regretting picking it up at all, and especially grateful to @LesPlenty for the link to such a bargain. Thanks again mate hope ya doing good and still enjoying all those fine vapes, herbs and rosin! :tup:

@Easywider yeah get one bro, now you've had a taster and you know you like it, time to make it happen and hope you enjoy! :tup:

@alleyhoops I have put my own rotary dial away now so I can't examine it to give you a clear answer. But basically if you turn it to max- that will be on 10, where the notch is, on the final marking/line on the dial. And work back accordingly.

I'm not certain that is accurate or makes sense. My reality is pretty Hazy at present.

@Ed's TnT hey brother, thanks from us all for so warmly and openly sharing all of that abd real sorry for the tough period right now, I feel you and we all care hang tough man. You have the strength, will, patience, tolerance, ability, love and all the gifts needed to fix any situation.

Just hang in there and believe. Stay tough. Let your warm positive self rub off on others, support whoever is in need and trust that time will heal and things will work out in the long run.

Lol, says me, single, no kids, siblings haha. Easy to preach! :)

Still, I believe in that logic and those principles. Having trust helps so much, and is maybe the greatest place to focus.

Yes the VVPS is a very nice and useful addition to my WS. I never liked the dial, As you needed really good lighting to be able to see the temperature it was on. On and as you say replicating the exact precise heat is actually possible with the VVPS, And basically impossible or much less consistent with the stock dial.

I'm not regretting picking it up at all, and especially grateful to @LesPlenty for the link to such a bargain. Thanks again mate hope ya doing good and still enjoying all those fine vapes, herbs and rosin! :tup:

Would something like this work for the VVPS?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RB1GZSQ/ref=psdc_10967101_t1_B07G559YC2?th=1

Alexis

Generally with anything technical and electrical like this I'm not the person to ask because I'm an immaterial living in a total dream world but that does look virtually identical to the one that I have just a little bit more expensive then I paid myself.

Regarding the specs etc I'm useless in that regard but there are other knowledgeable members here who may be able to confirm I just followed a link I was given by a smarter ass lol.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Mako Kupo

@Mako Kupo The Nano has a bit of a larger OD than the WS and the stems used for it wouldnt fit that well. I did make some Stems for the Nano at a time that were wood with a SS bushing that would work with the WS as long as the black oring was placed over the shoulder to seal the air gap. These gave for a larger load capacity as well as I feel really great air flow. I might oughta revisit this hmmm. The DV stem is an omni or one of their products but with their accessories the WS stem makes a DV stem pretty much. I worked with DV in the beginning doing their wood stuff and only made sense to work with DV when I mentioned of my idea to do the WS so there you have it. I remember you ordering that now, whats the word bro? Bro I know a great guy of mine that I wanna say has at least 12 to 15 WS alone. I got 2 more on the bench now he just purchased. Hope youre feeling better by now and are enjoying those units. Looking forward to your thoughts.

thanks ed i am feeling much better now! still some gurgling lungs, but i ordered these vapes PERFECTLY timed. the e nano arrived right when i started to be unable to smoke at all, so it was like destiny/perfect timing to switch back to vaping. all of my pipes have been donated to friends already. i used the e anno for about the first 10 days because i am familiar with them, and didnt feel like messing with a new device while super sick, i just used what i knew would work.

anyway i finally packed up my new nano after bomb ass buttering it up(it looks glorious again!), and pulled out the brand new buckeye burl log and matching wood stem with the Ti tip.

for reference, ive vaped for about 3-4 years and then switched back to smokng when i moved back to my hometown sadly. i have 4 e nanos, one heat island, and now an aromalog. i didnt have a portable vape, so i ended up buying a pipe to go to frioends with. NOT anymore now that i have Ed's portable vapcap solution(which ill talk about later)

Herb:Melonatta, very fresh and moist still

first impressions: this wont be even close to my full review, just what ive noticed so far and how i feel about it. i shyed away from these for awhile because the price seemed high, but everywhere i looked they were praised as the absolute best log on the market. then, the heater core was upgraded recently and i decided to finally pull the trigger. buckeye burl, and i purchased a new large rasta 3 piece santa cruz shredder to go with it.

Day 1, power level 7: i packed the Ti tip after about 20-30 mintues of admiring the new unit, and put the heat on 7. being used to an e nano for years, 7.5 is my perfect spot for those so i decided to swing a little low at first. i have time to spare, and the herb is fresh. it tasted great, but produced no visibile vapor ont he first 5 second draw. i am doing small draws at the moment, my lungs rare still recovering from pneumonia. second draw: tasted even better, tiny amount of vapor.

Day 1, power level 8: same bowl pack wth 2 small draws taken: same amazing taste, visible vapor. not a ton, but several times more volume than power level 7. i take a couple of puffs like this, and am feeling nice. taste remains just as good for 5-6x 5 second puffs. i am getting a little baked now, but the herb is still mostly green which after so many puffs, and being high already, surprised me to say the least. i turn it up to 9, determined to actually see the herb change color!

Day 1, power level 9: Wow. i let it heat up for 10 minutes while i devour two strawberry toaster streudels becaue now i have the munchies. so good btw. anyway, i get back to the aromalog where its had ample time to heat up to level 9. the log isnt even hot at this point on the outside, its warm and pleasant to hold. same bowl pack after about 5x good draws and a couple not so good draws. i take a 5 second puff at level 9, and holy crap the amount of vapor. its a cloud, and its still tasty as heck! i look at the herb, and its slightly browned but not much. its still green aroudn the edges and a bit in the middle. i puff it about 6 more times, 5 seconds each and everytime i blow out a large cloud, taste decling slightly with each puff but still not tasting bad. in the end i took about 15 puffs, i lost track as i literally got the highest i have been in a long, long time. from a 0.06, i was 100% wrecked for about 20 minutes. more toaster streudels. i LOVE this vape.

included vapcap used with wooden stem - this to seems seems just okay. i think im not doig it right though, i dont get huge hits and it cools down very fast. i can only take one puff before its cool again, which seems fast but also i think is normal. is it normal, and does an actual dynavap stay hot longer?

i dont even need to decribe day 2, besides it may be a struggle as it was kind of hazy. i actually woke up still high, which hasnt happened since i was a kid. it worked better though, after the fresh Melonatta dried out a tiny bit in the grinder overnight. each day, it has seemed to work better and better as the herb slowly dried out. it only took two days for me to fall in love with this device. i love it. its ridiculously efficient, looks beautiful, very light in the hand, etc. best of all, there is literally NO STIRRING INVOLVED AT ALL. i cannot put into words how awesome ths is, i have never in 3-4 yars been able to do this with an e nano. you vape your load about 10-15 times at 5-6 seconds per puff(this is very subjective), and blow it out effortlessly (however this didnt stop me from buying a bocote debowler today haha). and it comes out in a little ball of AVB. incredible. i have soem new items on the way already, including an Ed's TnT bubbler directly from the site... but it just might be overkill.

TLDR: this vape is incredible. i have 4 e nanos , a heat island, and now this buckeye burl aroma log. it absolutely blows the other two out of the water. i forgot that you can even get that high, and i was still going the next day when i got up from only like 0.3 total. i didnt think it was even possible for that little herb to go that far, even after using logs for years.

after enjoying this vape SO much, i placed two new orders over the last couple days. i bought one or two of literally every single thing i wanted, except for the aroma logs themselves which i will buy probably 5 or 6 total over time. i did buy one more aromalog though, one of my favorite woods ever(Wont say what kind yet, will show pics with everything else when it comes). sorry guys, but i bought the last stock of a few things and hopefully Ed can restock them soon ;) ! i wont say what i bought, but it should ship tuesday and ill upload HD pics of everything in full glory. maybe i should show my whole collection of logs somewhere, but i wont show off anything except Ed's stuff here. thanks again ed for the incredible device i now have forever and will pass to my kids. wonderfull stuff!

Edited for grammar and word mispelled. im sure there are more but whatever im sing my log at the moment xD

TLDR: this vape is incredible. i have 4 e nanos , a heat island, and now this buckeye burl aroma log. it absolutely blows the other two out of the water. i forgot that you can even get that high, and i was still going the next day when i got up from only like 0.3 total. i didnt think it was even possible for that little herb to go that far, even after using logs for years.

after enjoying this vape SO much, i placed two new orders over the last couple days. i bought one or two of literally every single thing i wanted, except for the aroma logs themselves which i will buy probably 5 or 6 total over time. i did buy one more aromalog though, one of my favorite woods ever(Wont say what kind yet, will show pics with everything else when it comes). sorry guys, but i bought the last stock of a few things and hopefully Ed can restock them soon ;) ! i wont say what i bought, but it should ship tuesday and ill upload HD pics of everything in full glory. maybe i should show my whole collection of logs somewhere, but i wont show off anything except Ed's stuff here. thanks again ed for the incredible device i now have forever and will pass to my kids. wonderfull stuff!

Edited for grammar and word mispelled. im sure there are more but whatever im sing my log at the moment xD

Excellent review. I just got one to and another one coming in a few weeks. I also have a E-Nano. I am not going to bash my E-Nano. It's an excellent vape and was my all time favorite vape until I received my Aromalog.

Mako Kupo

Excellent review. I just got one to and another one coming in a few weeks. I also have a E-Nano. I am not going to bash my E-Nano. It's an excellent vape and was my all time favorite vape until I received my Aromalog.

same, it was my favorite for ages as well which is why i have four lol. as soon as i tried the aromalog though i knew i found my new best friend. ill keep my e nanos forever, or MAYBE gift one or two to close family if that time ever comes. i might have to buy them new ones though as i love mine so much lol. im going to take a much more detailed look when my new shipment comes as i have quite the variety on the way. so ill be able to do a pretty thorough review or each part. soo excited!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Welcome to the family, @Mako Kupo , I rather enjoyed reading your review. Your experience being impressed with this log mirrors my own, though I don't have an Enano to compare it to, I do now have two Woodscents logs (and I hope to have more in the future, as these are quite collectible :razz:).

I have a few vaporizers, but none of the others come close to the efficiency of my Woodscents logs. I say all the time that everyone should have at least one of these logs in their collection.

grogazola

Appreciate everyone sharing their insights!

I’m still saving up/selling off my giant water pipes to save up for a gift to myself - the TnT WS.

I was thinking of ordering it from vapenorth/sneakypete - any chance he has the updated heater? Love that bocote!:tup:

Top Bottom