• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
CSC-0437.jpg
DSC-0431.jpg
DSC-0430.jpg
DSC-0426.jpg

Amazing work Ed!
Thanks for the work of art that is also a phenomenal top shelf vaporizer.
Something special happening here regards effects and efficiency,worth every penny.
I'm feeling something that's a cross between lust and envy. Gorgeous. I'm not going to say I want that wood, or I'll end up in the out of context thread.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey All!

Been out of the log game for too long. I had an ENano back in the day and the main thing that set it apart from any vape I've ever owned, was how incredibly potent the flavor was even through water.

Was just wondering if anyone can vouch for the Woodscents through water, does flavor still come through thick and defined? That is the main thing I want. Some of my hard hitters mute the flavor as they are a bit airy-er, despite the massive rips.

Thank you! :)

sixstringsmash

So I've been using my Maple WS for a few months now, but all this time I haven't noticed it had a second purpose thanks to the live edge at the top of the unit. It can also serve as a stand for my stems!!! Keeps em nice and warm for when I'm not using it :D

IMG-20190318-1846211.jpg

@AJS I heartily vouch for the WS through water, as it's one of my favorite ways to vape. For maximum pleasure get yourself a VVPS and bump the voltage up to 12.4-12.5 volts. It's a bit too much for me when I'm vaping dry but going through water it just gives you a good kick in the ass.

Last edited:

Chandler

I use this travel VVPS from Underdog. Works pretty good.
https://underdogvapes.com/vape-accessories/travelvvps
The underdog vvps gives this warning: 'This VVPS requires a separate power supply to feed it power, sold separately, and can only lower the voltage, not raise it higher than the power supply can provide. You will need a 12 or 15 volt power supply with a center-positive 2.1mm barrel plug and DC (not AC) voltage. Using a power supply that puts out more than 15v will immediately damage your VVPS. If you have any doubts about your set up, please contact us first. 15v power supply out of stock. Contact us if you need help sourcing one!'

Yes, the VVPS works with Ed's PS. I originally got it as an upgrade to the LED dimmer - the dial was hard to see and I'd bump it once in a while and then wonder why I wasn't getting good hits.

For maximum pleasure get yourself a VVPS and bump the voltage up to 12.4-12.5 volts. It's a bit too much for me when I'm vaping dry but going through water it just gives you a good kick in the ass.

So to be clear, Ed's package comes with a 12v power supply correct? So his dimmer maxes out at 12v... If i used the same powersupply to power the underdog vvps, i would not be able to go beyond 12v.... So most definitely any vvps I choose must be at least 15v?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I use the analog power supply on 8 and that is very intense.........one hit extraction easy.

I'm feeling something that's a cross between lust and envy. Gorgeous. I'm not going to say I want that wood, or I'll end up in the out of context thread.
I better tell you up front.............it is smaller than it looks in the pictures.
:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
So I had a really nice session with my WS tonight and still just love the thing, not sure if I’ve said so lately and wanted to set that right. Gotta make sure the lurkers and those teetering on the fence are aware of my only regret (and it’s bitter) about my WS purchase is that I couldn’t make it happen earlier. I lurked and dreamed about getting one for ages and the minute I was able to, reached out to Ed and just like so many happy owners here, man did he take care of me! Almost six months later and the honeymoon continues...

Surprisingly my favourite input method is overwhelmingly a vapcap stem, I would have bet on one of the options that Ed offers. But for me, the Woodscents & VCs just go together like peanut butter and chocolate from the old Reese’s candy TV commercials! It’s a tasty combo and it feels like a natural, organic pairing.

CanadianBakin

So to be clear, Ed's package comes with a 12v power supply correct? So his dimmer maxes out at 12v... If i used the same powersupply to power the underdog vvps, i would not be able to go beyond 12v.... So most definitely any vvps I choose must be at least 15v?

I run at 10.9 volts, so I can't help you if you want to go past 12. People in the Underdog thread may be able to help with questions about the travel VVPS.

Skinnyarbuckle

):shrug::shrug:
So I had a really nice session with my WS tonight and still just love the thing, not sure if I’ve said so lately and wanted to set that right. Gotta make sure the lurkers and those teetering on the fence are aware of my only regret (and it’s bitter) about my WS purchase is that I couldn’t make it happen earlier. I lurked and dreamed about getting one for ages and the minute I was able to, reached out to Ed and just like so many happy owners here, man did he take care of me! Almost six months later and the honeymoon continues...

Surprisingly my favourite input method is overwhelmingly a vapcap stem, I would have bet on one of the options that Ed offers. But for me, the Woodscents & VCs just go together like peanut butter and chocolate from the old Reese’s candy TV commercials! It’s a tasty combo and it feels like a natural, organic pairing.
Ok, you got me, I have been eyeballing these for months. Never used a log or Vap cap so I dunno. Still on the fence, a lot of dough. And now they have a new 2019m I think I should have. Decisions Decisions

Chandler

In anticipation I feel like I should just go ahead and purchase a vvps. That travel one. Ed says he uses the dial and feels no need for the vvps. So I ask myself, if the man himself doesn't need one than why do I?

But I think it would be helpful to have two separate power sources. No?

I definitely have a slight addiction to receiving toys in the mail! Or maybe I'm just bored? I dunno. But I can't wait to hold this thing in my hands!

The anticipation has me rereading these pages.even has me looking at other vapes... VAS...

Lotus just popped back on the radar... Heavenly Father please grant me the power to overcome my weakness

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I know I'm not seeing a need for a VVPS because the LED dimmer dial that came with it gets my Woodscents plenty hot. I know that the VVPS will let you overclock it beyond what the dial will allow when it's been turned up all the way, but I fear that I'll just be scorching the herb with anything hotter than what the dial currently allows.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
but I fear that I'll just be scorching the herb with anything hotter than what the dial currently allows.
Don't be scared, I have done a lot of testing and you have to hit well over 13volts to scorch, the vvps is invaluable when it comes to vaping kief, other concentrates I am not sure but kief at 12.3-13v is soo much nicer than the dimmer maxed out(12.1volts):2c:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
^ I look at the above post with much more sober eyes, when it's not 2am, and am a bit embarrassed at the condition of my Ti tip. it's due a cleaning. My apologies for forcing you to see that :doh:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, what a past few weeks its been. Was slammed like always but more so as I was trying to clear my plate of all work before I left for Spain and did so. Got everything out with only a couple hiccups but have that square now since getting back. Did 6 days gone, 2 for traveling, 3 for the show and 1 as a tourist. TBH I had one of the best times ever, like @phattpiggie said it best, was such a blast to be among others in the industry with like minds and getting to hear and understand their sides of it and also share my own. All the people I went with I had know for years and was finally neat to do time with them in person and enjoy the laughs and smiles. I can honestly say there never was a negative moment. Every single minute was positive. You all know I am an early bird and phatts gave me hell saying "Youll be in bed before dark" but spent each night staying up talking til way after midnight. There was so much to hear and say and enjoy. Had a couple more guys show up to share the BnB with before we left for the tradeshow @duff was one of em. Another solid I have known for quite some time but never met.

2019-03-17-17-30-18.jpg

First day at the show was a like any other tradeshow be it CHAMPS but knew at this one there were alot of heavy hitters I have dealt with in the past and finally be great to put a face with the name and meet in person. Went right over to the VapoShop booth and met George from DV, what a trip George is a great guy and the same in person as he has always been on the phone and in conversation with. First day was really spent walking through and eyeing all the new stuff out there and the stuff you already know. Alot of seed companies there. I am not sure how many of you know of Everett from deverdamper or know of him but I have been for a while now there at IG and seeing him in person and saying hello was quite a highlight for me. Made it to a DynaVap live broadcast where we were part of the live studio audience. Pernov from DV was asking questions from the visitors on youtube where Phatts and I got a shout out about who was the best griller lol, what a trip. Thats the only things we were missing from our BnB was a grill and I sure hate it. That will be a must next time. Was thinking how neat it would be to do a live stream of Phatts and I manning the grill, how many of you would like that idea? Bout 7 or 8 of us hit this Spanish restaurant for Tapas. Were small plates of shrimp, octopus, croquettes, calamari and oh the best fried taters with this spicy sauce over the top RRRR.

2019-03-16-21-24-46.jpg

2019-03-16-20-52-46.jpg

I had never had calamari or squid, I didnt know how I would like it but did very much. Met the guys from the Tubo @funkyjunky & his wife as well as Paddy who was one of the guys sharing a room with us. Was a great time getting to know you both FJ. I really enjoyed our times, thanks.

The first morning I woke up, my guy @Aezhenn had made it, hes been my brother for many years and we would say one day we will meet and will do time, well a couple days came, was so good to see you thank you. Phatts did the bacon and I did the eggs, was a great meal for starting the day. My first IG post from Barcelona was breakfast

2019-03-16-11-25-45.jpg

and FlipFlops haha if you all follow me at IG then you understand how I roll. @Dan Morrison had to comment that I go all the way round the world and thats my first post lol, cause I am a true FlipFlopWarrior woot woot you cant slow me down!!! Always good to hear from you Dan, looking forward to what you are thinking we can do.

Second day was all alot of biz talking to this guy sharing with that guy meeting these people talking bout WS all day and night jeez I love what I do but talking bout biz from start to stop is quite draining and thankful that day was over. Got to meet @Hogni who like me was his first time there at Spannibis too. I saw a guy there that day that had the biggest spliff Id ever seen, had to have a couple O's in it, madness lol. Got to meet Eric @Boundless Vape Technology and take a couple pics. BTW bro, got something special done for ya yesterday and anxious to get it in your hands.

3rd day I did a prerecorded video with George from DV about the WS and such. Glad it wasnt live as he said they can go back and edit it where I may have gotten stuck in an explanation or forgot a word lol. Was fun to do and appreciate the opportunity @VapCap was a blast doing time with you and the DV crew, I appreciate it. Ran into Randall from Focus vapes and talked a little bout what I had done and what he was thinking ahead. I think we shut down about 4pm the last day and thats when I let my brain rest and quit talking biz. Thats when I put on the tourist hat woot woot. Went back to the BnB and had the the DV team meet us there where we left for dinner. Went to a small place tucked away down a narrow street where it was more of the wonderful Spanish cuisine. I think it may have been 12 of us this night and I believe we must have had everything on the menu. George kept it coming all night with the food, what a great time that was with all the guys.

2019-03-17-23-06-17.jpg

Had beef cheeks, Phatts recommended them and wow were great, made me think of slow cooked roast. Was another long night back at the BnB later with everyone. @ukweedlover showed up last day of it and grabbed a couch at the digs, was a pleasure meeting you as well bro and getting to know you. I enjoyed talking family with you and hope its not the last time we are together. Still dont know how I wound up on the other couch later that night, my bad bro hehee.

4th day I was just a simple tourist. We went to that famous cathedral that still has not been finished, was neat to look at and see the detail put into it.

2019-03-18-13-24-17.jpg

We did some time at the boardwalk by the mediteranian, I had to walk down put my feet in it and take another pic for the #flipfloplife. I didnt think anything about being able to see it nor was it on my list of things to do but there I was and wow was the beautiful blue water amazing.

2019-03-18-15-24-29.jpg

We were grabbing lunch there were a couple ladies speaking Phatts mentioned I think those ladies are speaking southern Ed, sure enough they were and I said Mississippi, they were like howd ya know, no I am from there and they say we are too, only a couple hours away from where I live and half way round the world that particular weekend lol. Had a big Tuna steak RRRRRR. One by one from early that last day we were a man down til there were only 3. I knew the time had to end and soon enough it did, the last 3 of us went to the airport together and off we were in 3 different direction. Its been a long long time since I did something like this that I enjoyed so much that while it was ending I was already missing it. Even now I miss the guys and cant wait to do it again thinking back getting a grin or even a chuckle. Yall know who you are, thanks for the good times guys.

Since getting back I have found myself buried, had a few dealers get with me just before I left waiting to the last minute to reup for their 420 sales so have been freaking cranking to get them out cause I got to have a 420 sale too right. I had hoped to have the stands available by now but is looking more like end of next week. I do have the shirts available and you can grab en here

https://edstnt.com/Swag

I did a piece for the Lotus before I left, not having the top plate in hand it was off but the user I sent it to for testing is quite the mod kinda person and worked it into a really neat piece and great idea for me. I am excited to work in a slightly different path but still along the same road. I am anxious to see what I can do and what you all think of where this path takes me.

I will be offering these soon enough in XL size to fir the WS stems also

2019-03-14-10-59-45.jpg

Got alot going on and alot to come. Pls forgive me for such a long time away, I am finding myself with less and less time every day.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@vaplen Bro they are ready to go pls see the link above.

@Aezhenn My man thank you thank you for making this trip. I remember mentioning it to you late last year and you said of course you will make it and surely you did. I cant tell you how much of a great time it was to see you and finally after all these years share so many good times with you. Show your love bro wheres that shirt at? You know our guy nailed it on the stands. Hope you are well!

@Ramahs Bro you gotta get a shirt! Always bro thanks for pitching in. Thank you brother, you are for sure a solid to me. You are right and I did tell you that. I see and read its working well for you. No sir there is no ridge for it to sit on so is essentially sitting on the heater itself and is fine to do so. The disc is not easily reseated afterwards you are right. I do have a fishing hook I have found that will allow me to pull it out where I can flatten it and with my thumb press it back into place at the top of the air path. Bro that looks like a whole lot of fun, see thats what makes me really jealous.

@Chandler Any day now right. Been a pleasure working with you and have seen everyone pitch in with advise and input, all great info. I know @phattpiggie uses the cotton more than not and does quite well with that technique. In fact my first sesh with George in Spain included the dynacoil and it did not fit. Its too wide to allow for the tip to rest over the heat port, if it was just little more narrow you could use it. Just had a thought, bet if you had a belt sander and was able to hold the coil in hand and were able to press it on the sanded you could probably take enough off to be able to make it work in the tip. Hmm just a thought is all. I gotta believe too that the coil could be quite messy and know that the cotton in Phatts tips made for a lot cleaner rig afterwards. Nah the disc seats within a small groove at the top of the air path. It should stay put in any situation but is not always the case. As I said I am working to remedy this and hope to soon. Bro I get it heck I did it in the beginning when I got my first Zap I had to get a 13v PS then had to get the mini tattoo VVPS I found that after all this and that I didnt have to have all this and that but was nice to have in case I might. Did you catch that I am working with the Lotus again, hmmmm.

@CanadianBakin Bro thank you also for posting up and pitching in.

@money2 Bro shirts are available for you too, there is a link above my man.

@arb lucky #420 I am so glad you like it and thanks for posting pics, shes a beauty for certain and am glad you like it. I appreciate it and am back bro. Hows the filter disc working for you like that? No ridge in yours either.

@buddingglasshead I am glad you are happy with the WS overall. Its a great device and works well it just takes some a little getting used too is all. The tip bead WPA is a great piece its just an after package accessory. Katalox tends to have work holes in the sap wood. Its kinda like B&W Ebony all I gave ever worked has had work holes in it. I have seen others in pics that didnt but never had any in hand. I wouldnt say its LE though. As far the rattle yes its true each and every unit does this. There is just very little room in the air path except for the heater. I have tried different ways to stabilize it but in doing so it restricted the air flow enough to where it didnt perform well at all. When that filter disc popped out the top you could have pushed it down to where it rests every so slightly on top of the heater this will help to stop it from rattling and this is what I do with my unit I dont like my load to rest on top of it. I am working with my guy now to try to resolve these two issues yet again and hope we are able to come up with a solution soon. Pls let me knof if you try pushing down the filter disc and if there is anything I can do for you.

Right on @RUDE BOY So glad you are still using those old school pieces from way back. I would like to see those again one day maybe. Well when you wanna I will be here and will do my best to get you right. I wish you well my man.

@Mangu Bro you said it best, no matter what I am here for you and did in fact get you square. Found out that you had a bunk tip was all and now you are good to go. Really appreciate the kind words and thank you so much for your cooperation and if you need me again pls reach out.

@Whisper Wow thanks so much, I do read and I do value you my time and community here. I have just made it 10 years here and started out in a dugout thread here way way back and have grown so much since way back then. As you said you can always reach out to me and know that I am here for ya. I may not get to post as much as I would like nor as much as I used to but you can always get me by reaching out PM here or email or even give me a call at the # in my signature below. My phone aint never quit working and I would much rather say hello than type it. Thanks much!!! Ohh you aint seen nothing yet, its only going to get worse with the Cocobolo, stay posted lol.

@Modicum Brother I work my butt off at CS. Its what its all about. I dont just say it and freaking do it every day. This isnt just a word or phrase its a job and something I do at one point or another 7 days a week. I appreciate you and wish you and your family the best.

@Dubmonkey ohhh really fresh pressed Banana Kush and Blue Cookies rrrrrrrrr.

@LesPlenty My technique is awful close bro good thinking.

@Madri-Gal Lol, not a great place to be right hehe.

Hey hey @AJS is good to see you bro.

@abracadaver I appreciate the post, thanks for your input.

@sixstringsmash Gotta love LE right, way cool and I often think of that piece was just speaking to someone the other day telling them how much I enjoyed working it and how the curl was vertical rather than horizontal, nice effect. Glad to see your still rocking it and found another great aspect of your one of a kind piece.

Thats what I like to hear @pxl_jockey I appreciate the recommendation to others and the kind words. I would be happy to work with you anytime on anything.

@triskelion What species was that? I appreciate you, thanks.

@Skinnyarbuckle I aint one to twist arms but was at the release of the 2019 M, hmmm know which I would rather have.

@Alex3oe See you guys get stuff I never see in my neck of the woods so I cant say.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@vaplen Bro they are ready to go pls see the link above.

@Aezhenn My man thank you thank you for making this trip. I remember mentioning it to you late last year and you said of course you will make it and surely you did. I cant tell you how much of a great time it was to see you and finally after all these years share so many good times with you. Show your love bro wheres that shirt at? You know our guy nailed it on the stands. Hope you are well!

@Ramahs Bro you gotta get a shirt! Always bro thanks for pitching in. Thank you brother, you are for sure a solid to me. You are right and I did tell you that. I see and read its working well for you. No sir there is no ridge for it to sit on so is essentially sitting on the heater itself and is fine to do so. The disc is not easily reseated afterwards you are right. I do have a fishing hook I have found that will allow me to pull it out where I can flatten it and with my thumb press it back into place at the top of the air path. Bro that looks like a whole lot of fun, see thats what makes me really jealous.

@Chandler Any day now right. Been a pleasure working with you and have seen everyone pitch in with advise and input, all great info. I know @phattpiggie uses the cotton more than not and does quite well with that technique. In fact my first sesh with George in Spain included the dynacoil and it did not fit. Its too wide to allow for the tip to rest over the heat port, if it was just little more narrow you could use it. Just had a thought, bet if you had a belt sander and was able to hold the coil in hand and were able to press it on the sanded you could probably take enough off to be able to make it work in the tip. Hmm just a thought is all. I gotta believe too that the coil could be quite messy and know that the cotton in Phatts tips made for a lot cleaner rig afterwards. Nah the disc seats within a small groove at the top of the air path. It should stay put in any situation but is not always the case. As I said I am working to remedy this and hope to soon. Bro I get it heck I did it in the beginning when I got my first Zap I had to get a 13v PS then had to get the mini tattoo VVPS I found that after all this and that I didnt have to have all this and that but was nice to have in case I might. Did you catch that I am working with the Lotus again, hmmmm.

@CanadianBakin Bro thank you also for posting up and pitching in.

@money2 Bro shirts are available for you too, there is a link above my man.

@arb lucky #420 I am so glad you like it and thanks for posting pics, shes a beauty for certain and am glad you like it. I appreciate it and am back bro. Hows the filter disc working for you like that? No ridge in yours either.

@buddingglasshead I am glad you are happy with the WS overall. Its a great device and works well it just takes some a little getting used too is all. The tip bead WPA is a great piece its just an after package accessory. Katalox tends to have work holes in the sap wood. Its kinda like B&W Ebony all I gave ever worked has had work holes in it. I have seen others in pics that didnt but never had any in hand. I wouldnt say its LE though. As far the rattle yes its true each and every unit does this. There is just very little room in the air path except for the heater. I have tried different ways to stabilize it but in doing so it restricted the air flow enough to where it didnt perform well at all. When that filter disc popped out the top you could have pushed it down to where it rests every so slightly on top of the heater this will help to stop it from rattling and this is what I do with my unit I dont like my load to rest on top of it. I am working with my guy now to try to resolve these two issues yet again and hope we are able to come up with a solution soon. Pls let me knof if you try pushing down the filter disc and if there is anything I can do for you.

Right on @RUDE BOY So glad you are still using those old school pieces from way back. I would like to see those again one day maybe. Well when you wanna I will be here and will do my best to get you right. I wish you well my man.

@Mangu Bro you said it best, no matter what I am here for you and did in fact get you square. Found out that you had a bunk tip was all and now you are good to go. Really appreciate the kind words and thank you so much for your cooperation and if you need me again pls reach out.

@Whisper Wow thanks so much, I do read and I do value you my time and community here. I have just made it 10 years here and started out in a dugout thread here way way back and have grown so much since way back then. As you said you can always reach out to me and know that I am here for ya. I may not get to post as much as I would like nor as much as I used to but you can always get me by reaching out PM here or email or even give me a call at the # in my signature below. My phone aint never quit working and I would much rather say hello than type it. Thanks much!!! Ohh you aint seen nothing yet, its only going to get worse with the Cocobolo, stay posted lol.

@Modicum Brother I work my butt off at CS. Its what its all about. I dont just say it and freaking do it every day. This isnt just a word or phrase its a job and something I do at one point or another 7 days a week. I appreciate you and wish you and your family the best.

@Dubmonkey ohhh really fresh pressed Banana Kush and Blue Cookies rrrrrrrrr.

@LesPlenty My technique is awful close bro good thinking.

@Madri-Gal Lol, not a great place to be right hehe.

Hey hey @AJS is good to see you bro.

@abracadaver I appreciate the post, thanks for your input.

@sixstringsmash Gotta love LE right, way cool and I often think of that piece was just speaking to someone the other day telling them how much I enjoyed working it and how the curl was vertical rather than horizontal, nice effect. Glad to see your still rocking it and found another great aspect of your one of a kind piece.

Thats what I like to hear @pxl_jockey I appreciate the recommendation to others and the kind words. I would be happy to work with you anytime on anything.

@triskelion What species was that? I appreciate you, thanks.

@Skinnyarbuckle I aint one to twist arms but was at the release of the 2019 M, hmmm know which I would rather have.

@Alex3oe See you guys get stuff I never see in my neck of the woods so I cant say.
Wow. What a delight to read your post and see the pix. I felt like I was there. This has made me very happy. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone at FC know how your trip went. I enjoyed it.

Top Bottom