Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow what a week I have had. Yeah you all know slammed of course but hey I booked my flight for Spannibis in March and will be finally meeting a great bunch of guys there @phattpiggie @duff and several others. Will be doing 5 days and am so freaking excited. Was speaking to George at DV and was funny that we would finally meet but have to go all the way to Spain to do so lol. Toward the end of the conversation it seems we will far before then. I am going to be making a drive up there and doing some time with him and the DV team. 12 hours one way but well worth the trip I assure you all.

Alot of great things are going to be coming from Ed's TnT in the new year. I would love to say the end of the year but got a lot of learning to do so be on the lookout, this is for real and wow I cant wait to get started.

Spent all week cranking out stems for a large dealer order trying to get ahead of all the other work I got lined up.

Got a load of WS parts in and really liking what I am seeing now

2018-11-02-13-35-11.jpg

The bases of the airpaths are coming polished now and looking very bright, am loving this and cant wait to drop them in and begin assembly next week. I have a bunch of treasures turned and needing put together so will be restocking alot of pieces and maybe adding a new species or two, I cant remember what all I have turned lol

2018-11-01-08-48-33.jpg

Gotta love when wood shows up, will be adding African Mahogany soon too.

@Vapeur Rogue I appreciate it bro and thank you for the kind words. Not trying to twist your arm but a second is always a good idea I dont care how you look at it, be it an extra $50 drill bit a couple extra packs of sand paper I am all about another. You never know when crap happens and generally tends to happen to me.

Alot is going on and am doing my best to keep up, hope all is well out there.

Whissmu

Good morning everyone, wow what a week I have had. Yeah you all know slammed of course but hey I booked my flight for Spannibis in March and will be finally meeting a great bunch of guys there @phattpiggie @duff and several others. Will be doing 5 days and am so freaking excited. Was speaking to George at DV and was funny that we would finally meet but have to go all the way to Spain to do so lol. Toward the end of the conversation it seems we will far before then. I am going to be making a drive up there and doing some time with him and the DV team. 12 hours one way but well worth the trip I assure you all.

WoW !!:clap::clap::clap:
It would be great to see you in the spannabis of Spain:tup:!
- will you bring material to sell? some time ago I want an endorsement of my log vape :luv: as well as some stems for wood for my mileana :luv:.. it would be a good opportunity to get one!

always envious of your creations from Spain :wave:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, going to keep this one short as I am stretched out getting everything done for the upcoming BF sale.

BF-Sale-Ad-PNG.png

Its that time of year again so get ready for a great deal! I am doing a 15% off discount at checkout. That's 15% off your cart total for a really great deal off any purchase, especially on a priceless WoodScents. Sale will be the 22nd and run til the end of the 26th.

Use code - givethanks at checkout to get the discount.

I have been working my butt off to ready as many WoodScents as possible. I have some sure enough stunners ready to go and all are the best of the best.

I will also be updating pics of some as soon as I can. Be aware that not all species will be available next week, some wont be as I haven't been able to get wood in their species.

@KidFated. I know you will stay posted bro, thanks.

@Whisper Wood is good.

@Modicum Brother I appreciate your report and am glad its only getting better, thats why I bust my butt day in day out to make it better for everyone, thanks again my man.

@Whissmu It will be great to be there and will tell you more as I know when I know. All to do before then and alot happening before then to get through. Stay posted and will update you when I am able. Hope all is well and wish ya the best!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Holy moly gang, I just HAVE to let you all know that Ed’s been working hard for me and now I have a freakin sexy WS heading my way pretty soon! It’s all done and now it’s down to the USPS to do its part. After seeing the pictures, I can hardly wait to see it IRL along with the matching bits ! :brow:

Ed has been a real sweetheart throughout, the whole experience been a real pleasure! Happy Friday y’all! :rockon:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Here’s a little preview with a guarantee that you’ll see lots more when it arrives!

23lntl5.jpg

Ed’s got more on his IG, about ten pics of the blank and the turned WS. To see the difference of what he starts with and what he creates is nothing short of amazing. He really blew my mind, took my list of desires for a special WS and knocked it right out of the freaking ballpark.

Soda

Woo! Super excited, just got in an amazing Flame Box Elder Burl Woodscents from Ed! Got here in mostly one piece despite the USPS drop kicking it at every opportunity (multiple large dents throughout the cardboard tube). Thankfully Ed packs your device correctly for transport and the Woodscents itself is built like a tank.

Super excited to try out the new glass stem that works with the titanium dynavap tip. The flavor of glass with the extraction of titanium seems too good to be true but its sitting right in front of me! Hopefully my Afzelia piece doesn't get too jealous of the newest member.

Also if anyone got the 1120 Pelican Case set up for transportation that I recommended, here's the same set up but for carrying 2 Woodscents instead of just the one

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Oh my gosh @Soda I’m wiping the drool off my chin! As breathtaking as your newest WS is, the Afzelia has nothing at all to be jealous about. They’re both gorgeous and wow, what a duo they make together! Really nice to see them nestled in their pelican, great idea for safely transporting your pride & joy.

Thanks for the pictures but you do know that now we will all be expecting many more posts from you around these parts! No more lurking for you, we know who you are now, LOL!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
javascript:;
what accessories should I buy
The S&B cleaning brush works great with the WS and it is also good for inserting the Dynavap screens. (Ed used to supply a brush but not any more:wave:C'mon Ed))
1003031956_o.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-St...b:g:hnkAAOSwtQZbfNzl:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true
Tryin' to find out what temps people are using with the WoodScents Variable Voltage
I am really enjoying the extra low temps found at 10.5-11.2 volts, still extracts most of the goodies too.:myday:

Top Bottom