1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Ed's TnT, Jul 28, 2016.

1. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

@Ed's TnT man that cocobolo.. you know i love it Ed. I'm gunna get down there for some duck hunting, hey

Whisper, LesPlenty, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.
  2. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

@KidFated. You know how i do! Brother come on, you know I got a spot for you, that you can count on!

LesPlenty, BigJr48 and pxl_jockey like this.
  3. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back

@Slagzord @HughJundys -
    Thank you for sharing your experiences-and have been strongly considering getting a timer set up for my desktops, and hearing how it is working out for another is very helpful!
    Great to know this will work with Trad. Hash- have been hoping to have a vape in my quiver and tackle that!

@Ed's TnT
    I love the unique you just finished and if I wasn't so much of a klutz, I would strongly consider getting it as a second! Thank you for all your work- I'll be staying tuned!

LesPlenty, BigJr48 and Ed's TnT like this.
  4. Ed's TnT

Good morning everyone, wow what a week I have had. Yeah you all know slammed of course but hey I booked my flight for Spannibis in March and will be finally meeting a great bunch of guys there @phattpiggie @duff and several others. Will be doing 5 days and am so freaking excited. Was speaking to George at DV and was funny that we would finally meet but have to go all the way to Spain to do so lol. Toward the end of the conversation it seems we will far before then. I am going to be making a drive up there and doing some time with him and the DV team. 12 hours one way but well worth the trip I assure you all.

Alot of great things are going to be coming from Ed's TnT in the new year. I would love to say the end of the year but got a lot of learning to do so be on the lookout, this is for real and wow I cant wait to get started.

Spent all week cranking out stems for a large dealer order trying to get ahead of all the other work I got lined up.

Got a load of WS parts in and really liking what I am seeing now

[​IMG]

The bases of the airpaths are coming polished now and looking very bright, am loving this and cant wait to drop them in and begin assembly next week. I have a bunch of treasures turned and needing put together so will be restocking alot of pieces and maybe adding a new species or two, I cant remember what all I have turned lol

[​IMG]

Gotta love when wood shows up, will be adding African Mahogany soon too.

@Vapeur Rogue I appreciate it bro and thank you for the kind words. Not trying to twist your arm but a second is always a good idea I dont care how you look at it, be it an extra $50 drill bit a couple extra packs of sand paper I am all about another. You never know when crap happens and generally tends to happen to me.

Alot is going on and am doing my best to keep up, hope all is well out there.

Ramahs, Summer, Aezhenn and 16 others like this.
  5. KidFated.

Can't wait too see what's in store, Ed.

Aezhenn, Whisper, Stripzest and 5 others like this.
  6. Whisper

Whisper Well-Known Member

I never really appreciated, how much I love wood.

7. Modicum

Modicum Well-Known Member

Hey Ed, wanted to let you know what a great addition the VVPS is to your WoodScents creations, that along with your new TI-Tip thick glass stem has upgraded the entire experience for me. Merci beaucoup .

8. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

WoW !!:clap::clap::clap:
    It would be great to see you in the spannabis of Spain:tup:!
    - will you bring material to sell? some time ago I want an endorsement of my log vape :luv: as well as some stems for wood for my mileana :luv:.. it would be a good opportunity to get one!

always envious of your creations from Spain :wave:

9. Ed's TnT

Good morning everyone, going to keep this one short as I am stretched out getting everything done for the upcoming BF sale.

[​IMG]

Its that time of year again so get ready for a great deal! I am doing a 15% off discount at checkout. That's 15% off your cart total for a really great deal off any purchase, especially on a priceless WoodScents. Sale will be the 22nd and run til the end of the 26th.

Use code - givethanks at checkout to get the discount.

I have been working my butt off to ready as many WoodScents as possible. I have some sure enough stunners ready to go and all are the best of the best.

I will also be updating pics of some as soon as I can. Be aware that not all species will be available next week, some wont be as I haven't been able to get wood in their species.

@KidFated. I know you will stay posted bro, thanks.

@Whisper Wood is good.

@Modicum Brother I appreciate your report and am glad its only getting better, thats why I bust my butt day in day out to make it better for everyone, thanks again my man.

@Whissmu It will be great to be there and will tell you more as I know when I know. All to do before then and alot happening before then to get through. Stay posted and will update you when I am able. Hope all is well and wish ya the best!

Copacetic, Helios, LesPlenty and 9 others like this.
  10. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

I will be attentive and vigilant :cool::cool::cool:

my best wishes to you too :tup:

BigJr48 and Ed's TnT like this.
  11. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Holy moly gang, I just HAVE to let you all know that Ed’s been working hard for me and now I have a freakin sexy WS heading my way pretty soon! It’s all done and now it’s down to the USPS to do its part. After seeing the pictures, I can hardly wait to see it IRL along with the matching bits ! :brow:

Ed has been a real sweetheart throughout, the whole experience been a real pleasure! Happy Friday y’all! :rockon:

Copacetic, Ed's TnT, Ramahs and 9 others like this.
  12. sixstringsmash

sixstringsmash Well-Known Member

Oh cmon man, you can't just go around these parts saying these things without sharing the pictures, you tease! :brow:

13. Whisper

@sixstringsmash , now that you mention it - not showing it, is probably better for controlling VAS.

Okay, maybe just a peek?

14. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Here’s a little preview with a guarantee that you’ll see lots more when it arrives!

[​IMG]

Ed’s got more on his IG, about ten pics of the blank and the turned WS. To see the difference of what he starts with and what he creates is nothing short of amazing. He really blew my mind, took my list of desires for a special WS and knocked it right out of the freaking ballpark.

Copacetic, Ed's TnT, Megaton and 7 others like this.
  15. sixstringsmash

sixstringsmash Well-Known Member

I've only ever heard of one way to control VAS. Incidentally it happens to be the same criteria for being a pokemon master. Gotta get em all!!!!

Ed's TnT, Megaton, LesPlenty and 2 others like this.
  16. Whisper

Gotta work on getting myself unlimited funds, unfortunately so far, not one has donated to my cause - Whispers Wishes. Kidding, folks:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 9:01 PM
  17. KidFated.

That’s Ed hey!

Ed's TnT, BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors