Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, hope all is well out you alls way. Has been a great last week, a busy one for sure. Got a lot done and even did something new which is always fun. Sale has been good and today being the lat day I hope you all will grab a deal while ya still can. Am almost there with the funds for the CE and hope and pray I can get a few more sales in to have enough to get this process started and finished. Not a bad time to get $30 - 40 off yall.

Gotta say yesterday was the best time had in the week. I have 4 kids and 2 step, there is not a whole lot of time or opportunities to get on on one time with any of them. My oldest and I went to the shooting range yesterday and spent almost 4 hours out there having a blast. We both were a bit rusty on the sporting clays, me more so than he.

2018-09-08_10.31.33.jpg

Hes almost 17 now, hes growing up so fast, has a GF and is not sure what he wants to do with his life. Hes not feeling college and would rather just go to work. He just did his second summer at the same water park this one as a life guard there. His first summer was working the office selling tickets and summer passes. He is building a solid rep and I have been told he is a great kid that will work his butt off even when not asked too. I would like him to go to college but if he doesnt thats fine too, I went a couple semesters and screwed off to only go to work and give it hell ever since. I just want him happy and if that does it for him then it does for me as well. We both had several good laughs out there, he told me more than twice he had a good time, I more than twice loved hearing it and so glad we did.

I did just score a big slab of golden Amboyna burl live edge and a nice chunk of red Amboyna burl live edge. These should be here next couple days and hope they are dry enough to work. Wow they are beautiful!

2018-09-03_14.02.08.jpg

2018-09-03_14.02.46.jpg

Will be fun working these in soon and will let you all know how they turn out.

As I said above there are still many great species of WoodScents left to get while sale is still active. Get a deal now!

@Modicum Brother I appreciate the kind words and has been a pleasure doing this work for you. I am excited to hear more from you midweek if you know what I mean haha. Pinching a penny with the WS is the best!

@-dab8- Bro folks gotta get these pics up right.

@Revolution Ohhhh you can bet there will be, hang in there with me.

@BiPolarBear Get at me if I can do anything for you, I will.

@LesPlenty Yes sir that's the guy, haha that's a trip I don't have to read the subtitles as there are many folks around here that speak like him that and having a cajun friend or two helps to hear it too. Nothing better than using it you are right! Yes sir it made it and all is well. I am anxious to work it up soon and yes sir all custom work is paid up front. I have sent you an email asking about the final job and all it entails so hit me back when ya can and I will get back at ya. Hope all is well for ya!

@Taz German My man I got that out to you Tuesday as Monday was a holiday here. Sent you tracking by email as well from stamps.com pls let me know you have received it and if not I will get you right. I am anxious to hear what you think of it and how it works for you.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, has been some good days in the shop and some not so happy days as well in the shop. I got that Amboyna in and wow what a let down. The big golden slab had cracks and checks all over it front side back side side to side not cool. I asked the guy before I purchased it what was the moisture content of both pieces, he says 8-10% probably. Thats workable so I bought em. I get them both in and the golden was not cool. I get with the guy and he says well uhh you can wipe it with a wet sponge and they will disappear. Uhhhh say what, is that what I am supposed to tell my customers after they buy one from me and the unit opens up, just wipe it with a wet sponge all is good dont sweat the cracks. Nahhhh that isnt how it works. I got my money back for it and sent the slab back. I had a feeling the red might be ok but also had a feeling may not. It was covered in wax as most all burls are so I ripped it apart and all looked good til the next day when I was about to work it. The ends and sides began to open up, evidently it wasnt dry as he had said. Dont get me wrong I should have checked it with a moisture meter but mine is wrecked and he did say it was 8-10% probably. What a bust, I again get in touch with guy and he says this time uhhh burls tend to be that way and thats just the nature of it. Uhhh say what again. Guy says have you worked burl before and I was really trying not be flip out and kept it cool. I spent a bunch of dough on these couple pieces. He refunded one but not the other so it was a loss and I kept my cool as well as kicked my self in the butt for knowing I shouldnt have bought them I freaking knew better but the wood itself got the better of me and thinking of what I could make out of them was overwhelming and made me forget of the past and the lesson I learned long ago. So after all I kept my cool, only lost half my investment and lesson learned again.

So looking forward to fall yall and winter more so, yesterday the heat index was 105 here. Today is the first day of fall and is going to be another hot one here again but there is hope and a cool front is on the way. Seems next week it may be in the upper 80's woot woot are you kidding I cant wait. That and Oct. 1st is the opening day for archery season and its supposed to be in the upper 70's during the day and 50's at night and I get to spend the day in the woods hunting for fresh viddles, ohhh its so my time of the year!

Have really enjoyed my time in the shop the last week. Cleared out a lot of custom work and this weekend will be moving the rest of my list. @LesPlenty sent me a stunning piece of Huon Pine from Tasmania, thanks for the correction bro. Not sure how many of you all have seen my IG feed the last week but I did a

2018-09-20_08.35.39.jpg

Tasmanian Huon Pine / Ukrainian BogOak / US Colonial Cypress

All over 1,000 years old with a combined total of over 10K years. Who else does this, where else can you get a log vape that has this much history??? The Huon Pine was a lot of fun to work and a first for me. You all know pine is a soft wood but not that soft, this piece finished so freaking nice with a bright honey tone. I didnt see it in the block Les sent me but when I began to square it I could see little burls begin to appear and wow a small knot here and there. It was a real joy to turn this species and I am hooked I cant wait to get more. This Bog Oak is a nice piece also I really like the dark black grain lines that you cant see in this pic but in hand it has some beautiful character that is captivating. Always enjoy Colonial Cypress the super tight grain lines and the sleek feel of the honey toned lines in it as well that look golden in the sun are spectacular.

Have a few Cocobolo units ready to go at my site and this is just one of them

Cocobolo_Wood_Scents_Pkg.jpg

Get a look at this stunner, its hard to capture its true beauty as well but I try hard. All of these pieces are shockers and I really wish I could show you all how freaking stunning they are in hand. As I said its available with a few others at my site if anyone is interested.

Ohhh yeah I got these in

WS_VVPS.jpg

I got my shipment of these ready to go VVPS in. They are capable of going way over 14V but do not do so while using the WS, doing so will void your warranty. I recommend when using it to stay between the 12-14, you probably wont need to go to 14 and when running this range its only for short short intervals. WS should never be left running long term at these voltages. The label is just a mock up and retail labels are being made now. I should have these available end of next week. I am thinking of $30-40 for retail price. A user here I wanna say turned me onto these, and got his below my retail so wanna head this off before it gets asked or mentioned. Yes you can go and buy these at another place or from a different seller. I test all mine before they ship and are guaranteed for 3 months after the sale. These can replace the standard WS PS, the rotary temp control and the ext. cable. It can be used with the ext. cable for extra length if you like.

@ohmygodimsohigh Bro I am so happy to see you have it back up and running. This review in hilarious and very much enjoyed. I have really had a good time following you at IG and seeing your other reviews bro. Really into your grilling videos as well. Thanks for all you do!

@-dab8- Say what fidget spinners, I am so glad my kids dont think they are cool anymore, what a lame video dabs with em, not for me.

@Ramahs Hope all is well bro.

This is where I am at today yall, got my boys and going to be going through gear making sure we are all ready for the fall. Gotta do some work on my ATV and sight in the cross bow with em, looking for a great weekend with them. Yall take care out there!

cloraform

That sucks about those blocks of wood ed!

On a different note for everyone here

How do you use concentrates in your woodscents ? What methods have you found that work the best for getting the most out of them

Are there some concentrates you won’t run in the woodie? Just got a bunch of new ones and I’m excited to try them out

The woodscents has seriously replaced my Chinese induction heater for home use. It’s just too easy, and the flavor is amazing.

I could see a small IH for our and about use maybe...

Is there a battery pack that is woodscents approved?

Talk to me... what? Is it like a log vape that is hot all the time? How long does it take to heat a load?

Interesting???

cloraform

Talk to me... what? Is it like a log vape that is hot all the time? How long does it take to heat a load?

Interesting???

Hey man! Woodscents is an amazing log and I suggest you take a moment and read over some of the thread.
This log vape is the best and made of the highest quality materials.
The wood ed selects is also the cream of the crop! His live edge woodies are out of this world

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is it like a log vape that is hot all the time? How long does it take to heat a load?
It is a log vape that uses a VapCap tip without the cap as one of the possible stems along with glass stems, Ed also includes a CapCap Cap to use with a cigar looking stem(complete with condenser) that just happens to be a 14mm wpa (he also includes an 18mm wpa). I only use my SJK IH to heat another vapcap to use as my carb cap.
I liked my Walnut WS so much, I sent Ed some specialty timber and got a second custom one made.:tup:

cloraform

Hi @Ed's TnT I just wanted to rapport that a tube arrived at my doorstep! It felt a bit like Homers Odyssey to follow the tracking process.
But it's here now. And what a beauty it is!!!
Thank you so much Ed! You really are an amazing crafts man.!
I try to post some pictures when I have done some AVB.

Welcome to the family !! I remember my first day wiTh the woodscents. What a magical time lol

sixstringsmash

d9129nD.png

Woohoo, it's finally on it's way!!! I've been going back and forth with Ed over the past few months getting this custom WS commissioned and I gotta say Ed's been a total stand up guy the whole way! He went through a hell of a lot of hiccups to get this thing done for me, but man oh man it's almost here and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a bunch Ed for all the work you do bud, it's much appreciated! Here's a picture he showed me of it to tease me a little before it arrives at my doorstep! :D

image.png

hHr_8io66m6s_-5AjKYiUDYH7Ma3KlDEYso2A2XIQbsfAKBU4Qpl8GY-T0myU2aYUl2cTwDdgRlKO02ayMbtiES91bjJJIG0UUWoyq4IXRIFgdw8oHBFAdlR1cGFl7iSadGxo_pyf7w80Lw_IUOJkRkgJ1xLNFJ6MkUwvmFPMSWKpPmpYMBZtEqPL6TKJ2IE7p6Tofd-ppnY---4oQTZivNbWfRLDOCPETXeGa-4YeKai2RJSmWb__8YKLLPywhUrdIUPfozmwx3qfeLxMOSV9LSXH7dsXBzSpwyXCTP300Fm3Xl789bZZO2SnsflGW52EVoaIHTxlxSqZBE8xPeg2Y2tCx6cKm8Jhene4Z7aC6Qdo_BNsFodRMivmQ1WTolNdaIfurRhozsirWoS79pPrd83SiLfZxXcpH_WRUAh4w9azbKrZzpwYicKhdG_gnBygUJ1_YffLK9D7iwNsrEVa6R1JunT1qCXZLItotgPtKmCCkAycgEFjv2WvfMIvMSXoSQCSXIu1kXL9ILGg5dD1TtmTNHly2t1JvNROa3kRZxeHaIQVjZ-SjZpQP-BLs8_U4WyNtZB9eMXJoej9_7jWSpeQ38CqGfNFvc06WOs4hnc_BoE64suW57y1voaPcUB6nDljM1V2JBE8idoatffRdUGL6R3BqGG2XTQ7S--3hzrdosTJ112wiAVAuWfDMO7gaBNeSZncXA2OxW=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Last edited:
Top Bottom