Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
The big reason for all this is the radical new upgrades that will set the bar for all other logs, there is not a single unit out there that has or will do what this log will be capable of! Times are a changing and am so happy to be able to do this now and to offer such a power house of a vape that has never been done before!
Such a tease is unacceptable!
I'm gonna build my own hype train of you don't stop being awesome! :p
These are wonderful news, I don't doubt that you're gonna blow our mine with a bunch of awesome features, wonderful design and ingeniosity!
You can take all the time you want if it's for being more awesome!

As always thank you for your update, and insight in your life!
I hope we are gonna take you to the sky with this one!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
the radical new upgrades that will set the bar for all other logs, there is not a single unit out there that has or will do what this log will be capable of!
I love logs. All I wanted was a beautiful log, I'm very happy with how current logs perform. I would have purchased the former Vapor Bomb if it performed like current logs.

Now you're telling us it's going to offer groundbreaking performance/functionality. That statement has increased my interest even more, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Adobewan

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there, what a few days I have had past. I spent several days in the shop getting blanks ready for the log. I have settled on a design style that I am going to go with for the launch. I was having a great run when things kinda went south, I was moving some machinery around in the shop, seems I have let it pile up here and there due to moving my building in a few more weeks and just let it get chaotic in there. I was moving a rather big heavy piece that has a steel mounting bar on it, I lifted up on it, it slipped and into my upper cheek and eye it went, dang near knocked me out, cut my cheek got a big bloody spot on my eye ball, took a bit to shake it off, so glad I have band aids in the shop lol. So I went back to sawing blanks and such was almost done when an off cut a small one caught the edge of the saw flew up and hit me dead square in the forehead, ohh so not cool, there I go again reaching for the band aids. So I shut everything down and took an hour or so to clean the shop before picking the boys up from school. I was very surprised that I didnt have a black eye after that, did have a slightly swollen cheek and perspective check for the days ahead in the shop. I spent some great time with my boys. Had a picnic date out at the reservoir near the city which was so much fun, rrrrrrr I so like this woman I am dating, she has a kind kind spirit, heart of gold, so precious and a blessing that humbles me and brings me so much joy to look forward to. Went to the movies with the boys caught that new movie Deep Water Horizon which you all should see if you havent. Wow what a great past few days Ive had and what wonderful days are ahead!

Ok now for an update on my log, I have changed the name of the vape and am going with a new one, just trying to think ahead is all, will let you all know what I have settled on when I have that finalized. I am not going to spill the beans on all the comings of this vape just yet but will say there is so much happening, the initial launch will be delayed a couple weeks at the most, I am looking at the first or second week in November now. The big reason for all this is the radical new upgrades that will set the bar for all other logs, there is not a single unit out there that has or will do what this log will be capable of! Times are a changing and am so happy to be able to do this now and to offer such a power house of a vape that has never been done before!

Hey Ed!
We need those eye of your's to make sure our logs are beautiful, so be more careful!:)
I'm going to go invest in band-aids.

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
I don't want to be an asshole but I have to admit that I laughed a bit about your bad luck...if you were living nearby I would offered you help next time you needed something moved.

I am really looking forward to your final log designs.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hahaha I appreciate all you alls enthusiasm and you all thinking of me, its only a few scrapes is all nothing a couple band-aids cant hold together. I once worked at a metal factory making AC duct work, was a tough job working the sheet metal, they told me you arent working hard enough if you dont bleed 3-4 times a day, they were right! Gloves and all that just seemed to get in the way. Bleeding aint nothing new to me, you just wrap some tape around it or grab what ya can to slow it down, as long as you dont loose anything then you keep on getting up and like those old folks say down here in the south "Aint no hill for a stepper!" Just got a little excited I suppose thinking of all this with the log to come guess you could say I got a little carried away huh!

Ok, so this is what I am going with instead of VaporBomb,

WoodScents

Been feeling that for a couple weeks now I like it, WoodScents makes sense and heads off any unwanted attention. @momofthegoons I hope you will let me know how I can edit the above title to this thread and let me get a do over if possible.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
72315263.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Ed's TnT I will be buying one of these when they are ready. Hopefully this will be my Christmas present from me to me. Am really looking forward to trying one out.

Glad everything is going so well in your personal life. You sound like an awesome dad. I always felt like when my kids were young those were really the golden years. I was fortunate enough when they were under school age to stay home with them. I wouldn't have traded those years with anything. Stay happy my friend it looks like you have found the most important things in life.

will set the bar for all other logs, there is not a single unit out there that has or will do what this log will be capable of

Excited with this line. The UD and e-nano couldn't satisfy me so the LSV has dominated as my desktop, if I could get truly comparable results with anything wrapped in a beautiful wooden shell i'd be tickled. What sort of heater are we looking at?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey hey good morning everyone, plugging away yall, plugging away! Ohhh get this, so I get this nifty new app for my Iphone, Bandsintown I st it up this morning am doing a search and ohhh Blues Traveler, Blind Melon, Soulhat, & G. Love & Special Sauce are just a couple hours north this Friday, ughhhhhhhhh this is such a travesty, I have my boys friday night and no one to watch them and no way to go, my truck has to go in the shop end of the week for some minor work, did I mention ughhhhhhhhhhh so not cool! Yeah yeah I know they are all old school not all that anymore and one of ems front man is dead but dang would so be fun fun fun, being a responsible grown up sucks sometimes! I just feel like being the traveling band guy selling hotdogs and tacos at the parking lots sometimes that doesnt get a shower but once or twice a week, ughhhh why cant I be that guy?????????? Been doing some good times with my girl, and boys, my cuts have all healed up, and its getting a little cooler here somewhat. I have this rather large building out in front to the side at my new place, it was an old horse stall barn kinda thing, its 28' x 30' took friday last week bringing in red dirt to level out the floor somewhat, going to wall in half of it and pour a slab in the half, going to move all my big equipment and such out there, should make a lot of room in the wood shop where I will just use it for assembly and finish work. Going to try and get the slab poured the next week or so, am so excited! Carter finished up a pen for his latest customer yesterday after school, its Cocobolo with copper parts, like the look, his customer was so impressed and overjoyed, am so proud of him!

RWP%20-%20Cocobolo_zpsvdac2exy.jpg

I so have them all fixed up for bdays and Christmas this year, bought them each a really cool new rifle each has wanted, got Carter a super nice 20 gauge automatic for skeet and duck hunting, him and my youngest have so been wanting a compound bow that they could use for archery 4H as well as hunting so I picked em both up one that is top notch, they are so going to be excited!

Glad you all are digging the name change, feel its best, my guy is working on the logo, its coming along looking great! I have another shipment of wood coming in tomorrow, I have Cherry, Maple, White Ash I will torch, Walnut, Cali Redwood Burl, already blanked out boring to turn, a big big freaking slab of beautiful Buckeye Burl in with the shipment for WS Log blanks and even going to get the Thuya Burl chopped up for blanks, the launch is going to be a big big deal and need to give you all quiet a variety of species to choose from. Still working with my guy to implement the newest upgrades to come before the launch. So much to be excited about yall!

@Aezhenn Woot woot, glad you are feeling it bro, as am I!

@Walter Bishop Same to you my man, like to hear you dig it too!

@TheVaporist Yes sir!

@phattpiggie Ohhh my man, I have several scars from an angle grinder, those things can get away from ya no doubt, and yes you know my pain brother! Hey hey, yes that does help, pls let me know when I can get my hands on that, geez you dont know how many years its been since I have seen that can, so anxious to let the boys try it, gotta give them a taste of the mother land! Thanks for looking out for me, you know Ill get you a care package back!

@CarolKing Ohhh those are so the best gifts, always love the ones I get for myself, this will be the best ever you have gotten! You know it, my kids are the breathe of my life, I cant do anything without them in it. I let Carter drive for the first time the other day at 12, I was so proud of him yet again, he did really well, had to tell him Ill watch the speed he needs to focus on the road lol, did him some good and I know it felt good inside! Hang in there darling!

@nondarb Its so going to be on, I am using a special made cartridge heater, these cant just be picked up anywhere, the heat they can generate is so great, its a power house of a heater. its really not going to be comparable to anything out there to be honest, there isnt another unit like it ever done before. It will function similarly but its a whole different kind of animal on the inside. I feel it will be a force to be reckoned with and cant wait to you all have it in hand. As I said above, hang in there with me chief!

Drexciya

I have mixed feelings, I really like the font style except for the letter t. My personal preference for a logo is simplicity and mainly the t kept me wondering if I read it the right way. Also I think a logo should not necessarily consist of the full name because printing it on small surfaces could lead to problems.

Drexciya

Yeah that would probably make it less confusing. If it is also going to be used for print I'd also like to see versions without texture and highlighting. But maybe I am over thinking things. You haven't say what the purpose of the logo is and for what media it is going to be used.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow had a great few past days with the boys, we are going to a pro wrestling event this evening, got a few free tickets from my guy to make it so should be fun, be better than just sitting around the place! Didnt get to make it to the GreenSky BlueGrass show the other night, my girl couldnt go and didnt want to do it without her, there will be others, in fact we have VIP seat to see Willie Nelson next month, that will be fun! I am pretty sure I have mentioned I have a deer feeder out in from of my house at the edge of the yard, my spot is way off the road, I am way in the country so I can pretty much do what I want to do, you cant see my place from the road even if you looked really hard and still wont see it when the leaves fall this winter. I have 225lb corn capacity in the feeder that it throws out twice a day for 30 seconds each throw. I have a game cam on a small tree near by shooting pics as soon as something moves in front of the camera. Right now we have 2 does out there eating at least 2 times a day sometimes 3. Yesterday I put out 50lbs of crushed rice that is peanut butter flavored, even got the boys to taste test it, they all 3 said yes dad it does taste like peanut butter and they even liked it, so if they like it the deer will have to love it, gots to be better plain ole dead grass right! Also poured out a gallon of Deer Cane and attractant on the ground its full of vitamins and minerals and flavors they are going to get anywhere else. We are so going to be covered up with deer before long. We actually watched the 2 for 15 minutes before school yesterday morning.

MFDC0060_zpskf8upxlg.jpg

This is the small one, mama doe is much larger. Its so neat to see them out there just hanging out eating and being deer! We are all 4 looking through the blinds just peaking at them. My youngest turns 8 tomorrow, had him a big steak dinner last night on the grill, RRRRR I so love me some ribeyes, soaked em in Dales for an hour then put the heat to em

2016-10-21%2017.47.23_zps2kv9dpnn.jpg

Oh the other night I had a debate party, through some wild duck jalapeno cheddar sausage

2016-10-19%2018.05.12_zpsnbl5gazh.jpg

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ohhhh how I love meat, I am true carnivore! So being my youngests bday tomorrow and his party not being until next sunday I couldnt help myself and had to give him his present early, got him a Ruger American .243 with a sweet 3-9x40 bone collector scope, ohhh he was so excited to have his own first big game hunting rifle, we are country folks down here, not rednecks but love the outdoors and all the critters that run around in em especially hot on a plate!

Well so enough of all the goings on above, now to the matters at hand, I am so close to having all the WS done and am gearing up for the launch, just got in $200 worth of shipping and packing supplies. I also got this freaking huge slab of Buckeye Burl, my bench is 30" to the top of it

2016-10-21%2009.41.36_zpsy9wheub6.jpg

You can see its much above the top and way wide from side to side, its 2 1/2" thick and yes the top portion did break apart from the bottom but hey thats ok, will make it a little easier to push through the saw, this will make many many WS log bodies, I cant wait to see how these turn out, get ready for some BE to go with the Redwood Burl and Thuya Burl bodies rrrrrr oh how I love Burls!!!

@Drexciya My man thanks for stopping by and everyone else for the suggestion to add the leaves to the t, that has been done by my guy and is back to me. My intention for this logo is to add it to the site and the home slider images I will be changing all around very soon. I am thinking of another way to add the WS logo or some form of it to a branding iron for the bottom of the WS. Have been thinking about keeping that simple by doing something like

Ed's or Ed's/WS or even something else, do you have anything you see or in mind?
WS

@Reflections Got ya doll! Oh my gosh I gotta tell you all about what I have gotten these boys for bdays and Christmas my friend, have gotten them rifles, shotguns, pistols, and even a sweet solid compound bow for each one of them. You know 4H shooting sports is a big deal down here and they are so going to be ready for this next year in 2017 for competition, geez I cant wait to see those smiles and grins!

@IAmKrazy2 My man I can assure you this log will so be worth your next investment, it far surpasses anything the PD ever did and the notion of what the PD could have been, this will be a game changer!

@TheVaporist Got ya bro, thanks for the input!

@Justpassedu Done boss all is good, will give you all an idea of what I am talking about for the sliders soon. Hope all is well for ya!

Reflections

Morning Ed, so lucky to have a nice place to live out in the woods. Must be alot of fun to watch the deer feed and eventually get one to feed you and the boys.

The meat cooking on the grill looks scrumptious. You should look at cermaic grills-smokers.
We have one and they make a world of difference in taste and other things you can do. we buy mesquite and use a wand to lite it and therefore no toxins from coal or the lighter fluids.

http://www.bbqguys.com/category_pat...ogle-adwords&gclid=CKeq3JbZ7s8CFUJsfgodHFgAkg

That burl slab is huge!!! I cant wait to see the Wood Scents come out..might just have to buy myself a christmas present...lol

The boys are so lucky and spoiled lol I am sure they will be totally excited with all those gifts and also have you to help train them with. My husband was so disappointed this week he tried to buy a springfield dxs and a walther ppk and found out he cant purchase them anymore in California...ugh new laws..he was so bummed..sighs..I havent seen him so mad in ages over the new laws. Cant wait to we move out of the state to retire.

Have a great weekend and get to work on our new Wood Scents!!!:D

Top Bottom