Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Yea Ed watch those digits you'll need them.
Stay focused my friend sometimes we get alot of shit going on ,and don't realize our minds aren't focused on what we're doing.
In your line of work ouch.
You got me thinking since my foreclosure not having a shop. I had a yard sale. Not a big fan of giving away my shit. I have an old Delta chop/ miter.
And a old old craftsman radial arm saw amongst other shit. I still wake up mad at the shit i gave away that day. Anyways delta marked ar 50$ firm 200 on the radial. The guy offered me 20 and 50 and looked at me weird when i told him,get out of my yard you cant buy anything. He said why i said yor insulting me. Lol
Cant wait to see & hear more about the EVB
And congrats on the house hope its got a nice shop to work your magic...
As always love reading your post and be careful bro.
Peace

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Ed's tnt stem paired with Ed's vapor bomb =
hboi2za.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey hey yall, been really busy as of late, my aunt passed last week, she had terminal stage 4 pancreatic cancer, she was a true angel a blessing to know and a trooper, she was diagnosed 18 months ago, she didnt want to do chemo or radiation, she wanted to have her sanity best she could and never ever once complained, the only time she did it was cause she wanted alone time and only told me about it, she was not one to need anyone and liked her times alone, I spoke with her last Tuesday, she was doing ok, she told me she was having more bad days then good lately and that she wanted to see the boys, she was going to have my other aunt make them brownies, we talked a bit and laughed at this and that, she told me she loved me and couldn't wait to see the boys Friday. I got a call from my cousin Thursday that she had passed, was sad but glad, she has no more pain and is in heaven now with our other family members that have gone on. I would take her some meds here and there to help her with the pain and nauseousness, she said it really helped. My boys I and did the memorials and such, she wanted to be cremated, have never done anything like that, was new to me. Have been moving stuff here and there to the new house, finally got everything turned on and all setup, that was an ordeal. Finally got the water on, I reran the water lines for the washer like they were supposed to be, I put the glue on the threads of the cutoff, gave it a day to sit, turned the water back on yesterday, had a tiny mist coming from it, wouldn't ya know my cutoff was the plastic kind, I had it almost completely sealed and pop, I had water blowing out the line I'm soaking wet there is a couple inches of water in the utility room, ughhh. That's one thing I am no good at and am will honestly say so! I got my new saw in, what a freaking dream, I love this thing, its not the most expensive and sure as heck not the cheapest, its going to cut a bunch of wood! Gator season starts tomorrow night, so excited about that, going to try and just get a couple 6's this year, not really trying for a big boy, want to get my 2 and be done, tag em and bag off to the freezer they go!

So much is happening you all, beta testing is going well, I am sourcing other materials such as Ti for screens and pucks, got with a great great guy yesterday to help me with some of the sourcing, I am still working on the package offering. What I want is to offer the user everything, I want it to be a premium quality package that will give you everything you need for every circumstance you may have, I dont want to have the customer coming back after they bought the vape+wall wort cause the have to get a stem or wong or what have you separately, that aint cool! I am working on that offering as well as pricing. Getting closer for sure!

@justvapin You can say that again!

@Dan Morrison Ahhh very good idea bro, I will use that next time I dont have to be so specific, am doing VC stuff now and those have to be exact in length, thanks for the thought, you are the man! Btw what are you working on these days, ya know I love wood, pls tell me where to look!

@Drexciya Ohhh you know my man! Thanks for the congrats, I am so happy to have my own place like it is, I have so much I want to do, its in great shape now but not the shape I see it, want to do ceramic floor in the kitchen, bamboo flooring other areas, carpet in the bedrooms, the wide wood blinds on the windows, got a door in a wall I dont like, going to tear it out and wall it up like it should be, paint here and there, tin roof on the deck out front, maybe do a square cutout in the center for a raised roof above it so the grill can vert out the smoke when I am putting meat on it. Whats cool is I can do it all like I want, I dont have to consider anyone elses input, this is my house my way my style!!! Hang in there, I look forward to sending the VB to the Netherlands!

@Melting Pot Oh I feel you bro, that would so tick me off to hear a guy open his mouth and say that, I would have a hard hard time not acknowledging that comment, would just have to turn around and walk away, idiots! My shop can be moved so thats a great thing, going to leave my metal shop where its at to have my metal guy do his work. I have a 80' ford van he wants, he has heavy equipment and I need the shop moved so its a deal! I also have another rather large building there that was an old horse stall kinda thing with a sturdy roof, going to wall in one side for storage and such, put boat & atv under the other side. Got my video surveillance system ran and installed on the house, just gotta setup the OS and stake the signs out, "Smile you're on camera"! I have come this far with the VB am so close just still takes a little time, I have a design in mind for a standard model, I feel it will be well received by all! Hope all is well your way and always like to see your replies here, you're my solid! Really like those wood cards, never seen those before, very cool!

@mrbonsai420 As am I my good man, as am I, just to see and read you alls thoughts and feelings are going to be golden, that is why I do what I do!

@steama My man, been a long time coming and so glad to see ya stop by bro!

@Reflections Thanks much, you right out with the old in with the new, woot woot!

@RUDE BOY What what, where have you been homie??? lol, keep your eyes pealed so much to come!

Back to it yall, back to go pick up the boys from school, got em for the next few days, going to be fun! Got another first date Saturday evening, we've been talking for a couple weeks or so, going to a craft show thing then dinner, should be fun, she seems like a great gal so far, will see!

virtualpurple

Guys, I really can't recall being more excited for a vaporizer in some time. We all know that @Ed's TnT is a sweetheart of a guy who built up his business with an incredible gift and incomparable service. I have had Ed make at least a few rounds of custom stems for me and he has always made me feel more a friend than simply a customer. To see our friend getting closer to releasing his opus is really exciting and I aim to be amongst the first in line to show my support and bask in the greatness!

Ed man, I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt, but I am happy that she's no longer hurting. Beings that she is your kinfolk I have no doubt that she was a hell of the lady and that her absence leaves this world a little less interesting.

One day I'll give you a call so we can catch up man, I'm real happy to hear about the new home and your progress on the Bomb!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning you all, wow what a busy busy but great past few weeks its been! Ok so gator season here was a bust, too many people going way too fast, making way too much noise, and way too much light! Can you imagine sitting in the dark all we are using is a large mag-light trolling slowly and quietly then around the bend you hear a roaring motor with a super bright glare of a freight train coming your way, we are bout to cast on one getting close, here they come scaring every animal on land and in water, hell I am sure if a Sasquatch was close he was headed for the hills ughhh, not cool! So needless to say neither I or my friend filled our 2 tags each. We did alot of time in the water, late late nights and getting older makes for a long tough recovery. The last night we were out here we are again bout to cast on one and a guy is slowly motoring up to us in a fan boat as soon as he gets close he romps on it, the motors in those things are so loud, he is 30 yards from us being a total jerk gator goes down and I was pissed, I calmed down, sat back and took about an hour nap on the back deck of the boat. Going to seriously consider buying tags next year if I dont get a better zone then I wont. To make up for it I got a free flight from my cuz for this past weekend out to Texas for opening day of Teal duck season, hey hey its free right! So I flew out of Memphis Friday afternoon, got there that evening did dinner with him and his wife, got up early for the hunt the next morning. Our good friend is part of a club on a big big ranch, when I say big its 25,000 acres, it borders up to the gulf of Mexico, they have wild hogs, duck ponds and salt water flats for them, redfish and speckled trout in the waters, deer and cattle grazing, and this year have gotten large numbers of gators moving in. Opening day/Saturday we got on a spot but had to deal with trespassers near by, its a grey area where if you can enter the area from public access and are in an inch of water you are in public waters but if they are on a dry land island within the water they are poaching. We got skunked that morning, left the hole and went fishing, caught a few small fish we had to throw back, I was beat, we drove back to the city and got a nap and had an awesome cookout at his place. Went to bed early for the hunt the next day, woke to a text from my friend, he and his GF stayed at the ranch got a 10' gator that afternoon, caught some nice reds and then went hog hunting that night where they got 2 nice pigs! The Sunday hunt was all it was supposed to be, we nailed em and gave it hell, we scored 17 blue wing they sent me home with a cooler filled with duck sausage, duck fillets, flounder fillets, hog tenderloins and I had 2 teal to mount, what a time we had! I am also moved in my place, I have everything there except for the shop, will move it soon, just got a pole set from the power company and have to get with my friend to see when we can make that happen which will be yet another slow down and hurdle to cross, gotta make it happen rather quick though cant afford to be down long at all. So much to do and so little time to get it all done, thats life right.

As far as the VB goes I am still getting great feedback from testers, have been slowed down for the most part on my end due to site sales, wholesale orders and the move with the hunts. No matter what I have 100 heaters that should be here within a week I think, to begin making Retail pieces. I am talking with my glass guy to come up with am assortment to go with the VB, he has gotten a straight draw stem done and worked up, am thinking that glass pinches within the stem is a great idea but I dont use glass that much, you all do so pls let me know your thoughts. Would a straight bore stem with no pinches giving the user room to adjust the screen for depth be better than one with pinches set a depth of lets say 5/8" to hold the screen solid and stable? He is working on making an aromacup today while perfecting his gong skills.

Here is some comments from beta testers

- I have had my VB on for over 2 weeks straight with the dimmer at approximately 1:30 and the body remains cool to the touch, very nice. Ready to go at a moment's notice.

- I have also been getting full extraction with herb without stirring, just attaching the VB to the WPA (love it through water)

- My VB Beta is still going strong. No anomalies to report. My most used temp range is between 8.5V -11.2V, no combustion issues, an even light to medium roast color ABV, and consistently refreshing flavor. The draw resistance is the easiest among all my logs.

- No air restriction (wow! so good!) and no combustion (hot vapor only).
A flavor top shelf, which, imo, can rival the lotus' three first hits. But with the vb, the flavor stays longer!:ko: The abv finished with a medium roast color. The VB is really efficient, even with microdosing.:tup:

@virtualpurple Geez my man, thank you for such kind words and your enthusiasm, not sure which of us is more excited lol! My man, every time I am blessed to encounter anyone in my daily life to my biz to any situation really I take these moments as a chance to make a smile whether it be me or them its all about being a solid upstanding person that the Lord expects me to be. I am so thankful to have met so many wonderful people in my life and to have made relationships with others that mean something. Like I said if only for a few minutes in time if I can give or make a smile then I have done good and thats what its all about! Thank you for your condolences, means alot bro! Anytime my brother, I am always near for a call, you know that and we are over due for a chat! My best to you and yours!

@Reflections hey hey my lady, its so good to see you stop by! I hope you read all my goings on above, during all this I have managed to meet someone, we have been on a couple of dates and had some really good time so far. Its kinda weird to some maybe and to myself different but was a great first date. We met in the city where she is from, went to a crafts show, walked around talking to artists and looking at their work, talking to each other bout what we liked about pieces and such. We did Mexican afterwards and she knew I was moving and we were like whats next, she says how about we go to Lowes, hmm lol was thinking Lowes for a first date, hey why not! We walked around Lowes for a couple hours looking at cabinets, flooring, rugs and other stuff. I have to be honest there is a lot to learn from a woman by what kind of hardware she likes on her cabinets lol! We have been talking for a few weeks now and getting to know her has been good, she has a great head on her shoulders and is very wise. She gives me a tough time here and there but I believe its cause she likes me. She has been a real motivation and a foot in my butt when I needed it most. I am thankful to have met her and look forward to the movies this weekend if she is up for it! Thanks for having me on your mind, I appreciate you!

Ok everyone I am going to work on my site about to add the last piece of glass and get them live for purchase today! Pls go by and check out what I have going on in the glass section. Thanks you all for the support!

Reflections

Picking all the stuff for new house? Moving in is she? :brow: Smiles, happy you found a new woman to share life with! Glad to hear the good reviews for the VB. Checked out the glass and looks amazing...wondering if there will be any nano additions? Bummer bout the gator excursions,but glad you had a nice duck trip, glad you are back all safe and sound.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning @Reflections Just made the changes to my sig as you mentioned, good thinking again! Thanks much, I am glad to have met her as well. No she is not moving in just yet, we have a long way to go before that is an idea. I will say she is playing her cards right, I tell her from time to time that I have my eye on her hand lol! Glad you saw the glass section, once I leave here I will follow up there. At this moment, I am working on glass for the VB, once that is done and ready to go my glass should be compatible with the Nano & UD as well as maybe the HI, so stay tuned alot of great stuff is to come! The hunt was a great time out and as I said is starting to feel alot like hunting season all over the land, got quiet a bit planned for this year, got a couple big deal draw hunts coming up in honey hole spots too that I have never been in and one hasnt been hunted in over 40 years, the first year to hunt thins area was last year so the bucks are monsters, they just need laying down and adding salt & pepper! Thanks again for the kind words and I hope your day is a great one!

@joekar Thanks alot my man, dig your profile pic, is that a cat in a darlix?

Woot woot, am off this afternoon to catch Widespread Panic in Alabama for my last time to see them this year and for gosh knows how many in the future, so stinking excited to make one last show. My guy that scored us the tickets says they have been planning this tour for a while and that the one I saw back in April and the songs they played then will not be done again this entire tour. Every show will have different songs, not a single song will be played twice during these concerts, they are digging deep into the vault of hits, how bout that!!! I cleared out my phone of all unnecessary storage and apps to make the most room possible for all the pics & videos I can take, this is one for the books yall! If you all could reach through the screen and touch me you would get a shock, I am giddy and electric! Its on, its on and I am will soon be on my way!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello hello hello and good morning, all is good and and life is busy busy busy for me as usual, Lord, hahaha! Ok so got 100 special made heaters in the other day, am wrapping up an order for the VC this week and will begin making bodies for the VB, I have found sources for almost all the parts and have a guy doing glass work for me, so much good stuff is happening! So I saw the Panic and Umphery's McGee last week in Alabama, WOW UM did the Let's Dance David Bowie cover

This Panic show was cool, not as great as when I saw them in April but a blast none the less

Hope you all like what we saw! Must say folks over there in Alabama arent that friendly nor apt to share, not a single person would spread the love, sad sad!

@little maggie release will be soon my lady definitely this year without a doubt, pls pls hang in there with me.

@joekar I dig it bro!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hi Ed,
No question about my hanging in. I'm a devoted Ed follower. Also love music but I've never heard widespread panic before. Your videos have motivated to find an album to check out.

Oh you are the best my lady, thanks for sticking with me! Ewwww you gotta check out the everyday album, it's a classic Space Wrangler is my favorite of all time http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLISO1mHi0L9tGlGClM3yo_Q4In2sScpCa
I was just a young teen when I heard it, was hooked since! Let me know what ya think!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Oh you are the best my lady, thanks for sticking with me! Ewwww you gotta check out the everyday album, it's a classic Space Wrangler is my favorite of all time http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLISO1mHi0L9tGlGClM3yo_Q4In2sScpCa
I was just a young teen when I heard it, was hooked since! Let me know what ya think!
I had never listened to Widespread Panic and my friend invited me to go to a free concert that they were playing in Athens, GA. That turned out to be the Panic in the Streets concert, it was such an amazing experience. There were so many people there it basically doubled the town's population. It was like a festival set in downtown Athens, people were smoking huge bongs on the sidewalk, which seemed crazy as hell to me. You have to remember this was conservative Georgia in the 90's.

I hope you're doing well Ed. I'm enjoying watching this project progress.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, hope all is well out there, been busy with the boys and doing alot of box emptying and even clearing land somewhat. So moving is a task but also getting stuff out the boxes and in its place as well, still gots plenty of that left to do. I have had my boys on no data, since their extensive use on youtube and such I had to knock them back to no data, that stuff got expensive, seems att came out with a new option for data so I lifted the ban and put them on a data allowance, due to the cost we all have to put in some work to cover the costs. Saturday morning, I got em up early, fed em & watered em then got busy. I had a tree that was in the way of where the shop will go when I move it, to them it didnt look like much, they pulled limbs and stacked a pile that got rather large rather quickly, when it was all said and done that pile is about 6' high and quiet large around, one of em said gosh thats a big pile, I came back with yeah didnt look like much in the air did it lol! We had fun doing it though, we have a pretty good stack built up for when its a little cooler for several fires for hot dogs and such. My deer feeder is 50 yards from the front door, its spinning out corn every morning at 6am, shouldn't be long before we have some wild critters in the yard, they are excited about that as am I. They have hunter safety training coming up this Saturday all day, gotta get them boys certified! I saw Sinbad Saturday night, have seen him once before, hes a great comedian, this show did not let us down, he was on stage for 2 hours having us rolling, been a while since I last saw him, gosh we are all getting old! Has gotten down in the low low 50's for the past few mornings, omgosh I am so in heaven, ohhh but no Mother Nature has gotten it back up in the low 90's for the afternoons here this week, I am so not in the mood for teases from her, ready for it to be bonfire weather, we got marshmallows that need roasting.

So for log updates, I am going to begin turning bodies today, going to do 100 for the launch. I am changing the name of it as well, seems I need to head off any may or may not issues in the future, bomb probably be best to dump as bad as I hate it. Got a unit off to one of my guys for some input, going to do something completely different than what is already out there in other type units. Will still be the same but a little different, different ya say, ahhh yes I say better different and better is good! I have some glass on its way to me today for approval, a neat stem, gong and aromacup, once approved will get some out to testers then my guy will go forward with production once they do their thing! Thats it for now yall, hang in there with me some more, we are so close and so near!

@Vapor_Eyes Yeah I bet that was a blast! They do amazing shows there what I hear, Ive never been able to catch over yonder, I am not one of the following spread heads that do show after show after show, no matter how much fun that would be its just life takes precedent every time! I am doing good my man, hope same for you and sorry not much for significant updates but its coming along for sure!

@little maggie Watch out, great find my dear, total score! I have clipgrab, had to DL that to my desktop, ohhh I so dig that sound! I got an official Wukee tshirt got in a frame and waiting on ticket to flatten out then hang up for memory sake. So glad you like that and am glad I could turn ya on to em. Woot woot, I just got tickets for me and my girl to see Greensky Bluegrass on the 18th, woot woot!

Get down and get right!!!!!!!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ahhh @TheVaporist I see I see, I know that vape and therandomdude well, thats one of my beta units! So much is going on, going to be super exciting to say the least my man! Yeah I dont figure 100 will last long at all, I am hoping a couple weeks but who knows. I am in the process of getting the logo design worked up as we speak, so so like the way its going, what a fresh vibrant style it will be! Thanks for the words my man, wondrous days are ahead!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there, what a few days I have had past. I spent several days in the shop getting blanks ready for the log. I have settled on a design style that I am going to go with for the launch. I was having a great run when things kinda went south, I was moving some machinery around in the shop, seems I have let it pile up here and there due to moving my building in a few more weeks and just let it get chaotic in there. I was moving a rather big heavy piece that has a steel mounting bar on it, I lifted up on it, it slipped and into my upper cheek and eye it went, dang near knocked me out, cut my cheek got a big bloody spot on my eye ball, took a bit to shake it off, so glad I have band aids in the shop lol. So I went back to sawing blanks and such was almost done when an off cut a small one caught the edge of the saw flew up and hit me dead square in the forehead, ohh so not cool, there I go again reaching for the band aids. So I shut everything down and took an hour or so to clean the shop before picking the boys up from school. I was very surprised that I didnt have a black eye after that, did have a slightly swollen cheek and perspective check for the days ahead in the shop. I spent some great time with my boys. Had a picnic date out at the reservoir near the city which was so much fun, rrrrrrr I so like this woman I am dating, she has a kind kind spirit, heart of gold, so precious and a blessing that humbles me and brings me so much joy to look forward to. Went to the movies with the boys caught that new movie Deep Water Horizon which you all should see if you havent. Wow what a great past few days Ive had and what wonderful days are ahead!

Ok now for an update on my log, I have changed the name of the vape and am going with a new one, just trying to think ahead is all, will let you all know what I have settled on when I have that finalized. I am not going to spill the beans on all the comings of this vape just yet but will say there is so much happening, the initial launch will be delayed a couple weeks at the most, I am looking at the first or second week in November now. The big reason for all this is the radical new upgrades that will set the bar for all other logs, there is not a single unit out there that has or will do what this log will be capable of! Times are a changing and am so happy to be able to do this now and to offer such a power house of a vape that has never been done before!

Top Bottom