Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Adobewan

After owning & exclusively using the WS for the last four days it is time to offer a first impressions review of the early days of owning WS #29. Bit of background on my search for the "holy grail" of logs. I love my VapCaps & I really love log vapes. If only there was a way the two could be combined? Would I be able to rationalise & consolidate my daily use vapes? Around the same time Ed revealed he was releasing a log vape that fits the VapCap. It was like all my questions were being answered without me having to ask them.

Biding my time I first contacted Ed in late January about making me a custom WS once he got his initial first run shipped & any teething issues addressed. Since I live in Oz shipping is not only expensive but a pain in the butt to get replacement parts & the like. Thats why my preference is to have sturdy "unbreakable" vapes as my primary ones. Ed & I ended up chatting several times a week & he found a real nice piece of Amboyna burl piece of wood he had put aside. As soon as I saw the blank I was sold. Some things in life you just know are meant to be & this was one of them.

jhpPzr6.jpg

ewFyUPO.jpg

My only instructions to Ed was to "do whatever you feel is right" & he certainly has done that, delivering in spades. The entire end to end process was smooth, painless & personal. Everyone who has dealt with Ed knows his customer service is 2nd to none & he has the right reputation for the right reasons. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience.

My package arrived in due course & it was well packaged for the journey across oceans deep & stormy. Wow! What a looker & after a few days testing it works as well as it looks. Actually pictures don't really do it justice even Ed's quality ones that are vastly superior to the junk my phone turns out.

qjTQq1L.jpg

hIefSwY.jpg

rC5gAZF.jpg

kWUkfPm.jpg

Took me a little while to work out optimal bowl size & the like but each stem is better than the last. Even & richly toasted loads every time. This thing really gets you medicated & rather quickly I must say. Then again last night I got more blazed than I have in some time & woke up still stoned this morning.

The glass direct draw stem is seriously flavourful & very satisfying to use. Two or three big draws & it is done for but they are magic draws. I have not put much time in on the GonG but it is also very nice to use.

Currently my main stems used are the long 14mm WonG & my 14mm VapCap woody & they are working extremely well. That long stem is something else to turn over & look at in your hands. I also got a extra 18/14mm WonG in Blackwood to round out the package. Unfortunately like @SSVUN~YAH my 14mm WonG ends only just fit & make a seal with my glass so I will either give them a light sand or more likely buy a nice 18mm bubbler as the 18/14mm fits perfectly in a 18mm joint.

9d2u7cg.jpg

The below picture also shows a Gen 2, Gen 3 & Gen 4 tip on stems. The Gen 4 tips fit perfectly & the Gen 3 fits but I may file it a fraction so it spins smoother. The Gen 2 tip fits but it is tightish & will benefit from a light filing. If you are a fan of wood stems I recommend getting some Dynavap condensers to protect the wood. A XL condenser fits perfectly in the long stem & the standard condenser fits the WonG but will require 1/2" trimmed for aesthetics.

P8ipPv9.jpg

Still fine tuning it but the Wood Scents is very much the real deal & is for the discerning vaper. If you are looking for a budget log vape keep on walking, however if money is not a primary consideration & you want a premium log vaping experience then I highly recommend a Wood Scent
Excuse my French but that is fucking beautiful.
Great job @Ed and lucky you @Stevenski!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Stevenski that is a beautiful log vape up above. Enjoyed your review.
The ti tip makes this log vape unique and versatile for those that want to vaporize using their Vapcap. Thanks for explaining how you were able to modify the VC to work with the WS. Also for telling us which VC would work best.

This unit only uses a little bit of cannabis to get you medicated so right off you will be saving on the vaporizing budget. Since it heats up so fast there is no need to leave it on 24 /7 unless you want to. You don't have to heat soak the stem because the heater is so powerful and quick.

With the modified M stem I can get huge clouds using the carb hole. I'm not a cloud chaser, I'm more of a flavor lover of our fav flower vapor. I don't use the slow steady draw like I do with several of my other vapes.

The WS gives you flavor plus it's so unique in may ways. With the Dynavap screen, the ti tip, the leather added touch on the base and the power of the heater this unit is a winner in every way. Not to mention the unique wood and patterns that we are seeing with these units. I will have to say my Thuya Berl is stunning.

Thanks @Ed's TnT for bringing your ingenuity and craft to a reality with the Woodscents.

One more thing, Ed I hope you will be offering extra ti tips to buy?

C8n2FWQh.jpg

Last edited:

LazyVaper

Hi Ed (and any other wood experts out there) - any thoughts on choosing one type of wood over another, other than cosmetics?

Part of the "problem" with the WS is that they all look fantastic... I'm suffering analysis paralysis!

So I'm just wondering if there are other considerations besides looks when it comes to choosing a wood?

FWIW, I'm a fan of overbuilt stuff, the "buy it for life" mentality. So all things being equal, if one wood is more likely to out last another, I'm interested in that one.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey hey, really enjoy seeing all the traffic here, I will follow up on this soon, I am off to Starkville to my guys house, we are headed to Tuscaloosa to see Soundgarden tonight, am so freakin excited as I said we have pit tickets and got the set list which has alot of the first album on it. I think Dilinger project opens I am not sure who they are I could care less just excited for this to be my first show this year woot woot!

CarolKing

No need to do a thing except plug the unit in. It takes 5 min or less to get to your desired temp. My temp dial is about 7.5 maybe a hair more or less. No need to do any burn ins. No need to heat sink your stem. Gets some good medicine and get ready for a wonderful experience. The unit itself doesn't get but mildly warm on the outside and as some have mentioned is very light weight when you hold it.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@Stevenski what was that saying????? :hmm::sherlock:

You sly dog! :cool:That certainly must not have been easy, to withhold such cool information! :rockon: You were holding the aces up your sleeve the whole time. Well played sir, well played! :tup:

It spoke & told me "my density has brought me to you" :lol:. It was hard not letting the cat out of the bag on this but it has been worth the wait. Ed even blindsided me with some burn marks that I was secretly hoping for.

@Stevenski that is a beautiful log vape up above. Enjoyed your review.
The ti tip makes this log vape unique and versatile for those that want to vaporize using their Vapcap. Thanks for explaining how you were able to modify the VC to work with the WS. Also for telling us which VC would work best.

This unit only uses a little bit of cannabis to get you medicated so right off you will be saving on the vaporizing budget. Since it heats up so fast there is no need to leave it on 24 /7 unless you want to. You don't have to heat soak the stem because the heater is so powerful and quick.

With the modified M stem I can get huge clouds using the carb hole. I'm not a cloud chaser, I'm more of a flavor lover of our fav flower vapor. I don't use the slow steady draw like I do with several of my other vapes.

Thanks Carol. The wait was surely worth it & I am using it right now. Yours is a real looker too. Every WS looks stellar but the burl ones are even more special looking. The Redwood burl ones were super subtle yet hypnotically deep. These days you can only get the G4 tip but if you order one or two from Dynavap add in some condenser tubes to protect that beautiful wood. It really makes cleaning super easy. Since you have a M you can see how you seat the condenser & it is the same for Ed's stems.

PSA if you don't care for reclaim either use an alcohol swab or a piece of lint free wiper (soaked in iso) & run it through the condenser a couple of times. Push out the screen & do the same to the Ti tip. Thats all you need to do to keep things very clean indeed. If you do care for reclaim push a small piece of hemp fibre through the condenser first to get 95% of the goodies.

Hi Ed (and any other wood experts out there) - any thoughts on choosing one type of wood over another, other than cosmetics?

Part of the "problem" with the WS is that they all look fantastic... I'm suffering analysis paralysis!

So I'm just wondering if there are other considerations besides looks when it comes to choosing a wood?

FWIW, I'm a fan of overbuilt stuff, the "buy it for life" mentality. So all things being equal, if one wood is more likely to out last another, I'm interested in that one.

Just out of curiosity, what is the warm up time?

Is there are first time use bed in procedure like a longer first time run?

Heavier, denser wood holds up better whereas softer wood will deteriorate from heat over over time. Choose the one that chooses you I say. I am a big believer in buy right buy once when it comes to vape equipment. This vape has been built with future upgrade potential & is well built. No need for a burn in as all WS have been run for 24 hours before shipping.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow had an epic weekend, a great time with the boys and saw Soundgarden live in concert woot woot! Got a few new york strips for me and the boys, let my middle son do all the grilling, that boy knows his way around the kitchen and sure knows his steaks! Seems I have a wren that made a nest in the air hose coils hung in my shop right next to my drill press

kKXRjVV.jpg

have been leaving the hose be while she does her thing. One of the boys got a peak the other day and took a pic seems I have a few new babies here at the shop, so gotta love Mother Nature and wild wings! Have hung a hummingbird feeder as well.

yfj2sFX.jpg

At my old place I had a bunch of them feeding every day. Since I put this one out a few weeks back I was on the deck yesterday and do have one feeding. I know the red dye isnt great for them but its just to get them to feed the next batch will just be sugar water. Its so cool being in the country! Finaly got the scores in from the boys district shoot, youngest scored 2nd place in 10m air rifle and 2nd place in 10m air pistol, how cool is that!!! He is the smallest kid out of several hundred he placed 2nd in both his disciplines, so gotta love that!

H22GBFr.jpg

I have him a super sweet competition air rifle I will give him for his Bday in October. He has placed in the top 3 of all three of his first competitions ever. At 8 years old we have many more years to go! My oldest didnt do so well with the wind conditions being so intense. He has 3 years left and I have him a sweet ruger .22 rifle on layaway now with competition peep sights and all that. His rifle now is one I got from my old man at least 30 years ago, a good gun just not the best for competitive shooting. He was bummed of course but told him I guarantee he will do better next year without telling him what I am getting him. At least he got out there him and his youngest brother. My middle boy is about to get into trap shooting, he didnt really want to do shooting sports this year which I dont understand, he loves shooting though. A couple weeks back he went to the range and one of the officers told him she didnt know why he did come more, he was nailing the skeet she told him boy you are a natural and I feel that really helped him so we will be doing trap next couple weeks, that will be very fun!

So the concert was awesome, got 3 people from the rail was so close. Chris Cornel went off the whole show, what a performance well worth it for sure!

Was such a killer show!

Got that order out to Argentina, working on another for Berlin this week. So glad to have this work, am excited to work with these couple new dealers and get more wood out to the world!

@turk So glad to have you here bro, am excited for you!

@savorntrees Hmmm I would like to say that I have experience with the M but I do not. I see others using it though. Hmm if it helps I just listed WS Ti tips yesterday!

WoodScents-Titanium-Wood-Stem-Wong-Tip-Eds-TnT-470x470.jpg

@Square4Life I have seen another user cut a small piece of silicone tubing maybe a 1/2"" slide it over the lower shaft in the pic above and push into the glass stem for a snug fit, they had great success with it. I need to source some tubing for this. Ah so thats where that rig went, truly a beautiful piece, I liked the subtle tones and those big eyes, you got a looker for sure! I feel the Ti retaining less heat than other metals helps the vapor to not be harsh where as other metals like SS will hold that heat and add to the temp causing harshness. When using the WS you get heat from the heater and not so much from the air path. You gotta love the versatility of the WS when going from it to on the go with the VC. Sounds like you have a good handle on the glass. I have heard that from another user that the dial is a bit hard to see. I have been thinking about that form time to time how to make it more visible. I will give it some more thought. I wanted WS users to have a longer cord, I feel thats a must. I never liked having to lean forward as you said or be near the outlet or have to run a longer power cord to plug into. I am glad you are enjoying it so well. The WS will be cooler due to the wide open cavity around the air path that and there is no metal sleeve within to conduct heat to the body. Yes it will be a touch warm at the lower end of the upper cavity but for the most part its not hot at all. As you mentioned the Ti tips will extract better that is for sure since it is metal, yes it doesnt retain as much heat as other metals but its not glass and will hold a tad of heat allowing you to get a little more out of a load. Lol, BE is such a lite weight species, its a soft soft wood and yes it does feel like there should be a bit more weight to it but not the case. I am glad to hear all you wrote, very cool reading it all and your feelings for my work. I am very happy you are happy and thats what its all about! Thanks again and let me know if I need do anything for you in the future!

@Adobewan Thanks for pitching in bro, I appreciate you!

@turk Lol!

@Vitolo Wow I am excited to hear you say WOW, thats good stuff and I thank you for all your kind words and for giving the WS a place at your extensive collection, thats way cool and has been a long long time coming! I hope you enjoy it for a while sir!

@little maggie No ma'am, only one Ti tip is in the WS package, I do offer them at my site now though if anyone needs to pick up an extra. Glad you are enjoying yours as well, keep doing what you do!

@Stevenski I am also surprised you kept that piece to yourself, I did post a pic here or there but didnt tell who it was for. I must say working with you on it was a pleasure bro and I am happy I was able to do it for you. Being from my private stash I had been sitting on that blank for many years. I knew one day I would make a log and knew it would be a perfect block for the most precious log, my man you have a true beauty queen there! You mention heavier woods hole up better, I cant say thats for sure the case with the WS itself. From all my tests heat transfer to the body is very low, with the design of the air path and mounting it there is only a slight amount of heat traveling to the body. No matter what the species WS design should increase the life span of all.

@SSVUN~YAH True that!

@CarolKing My lady you certainly have a stunner yourself, I am always happy to read your posts and see your pics, thank you for all you do! Oh yes I am offering Ti tips at my site now, grab ya an extra for sure! Thanks always for pitching in with your knowledge and advise, you rule!

@LazyVaper My man there is some tough choices there, all the WS I make are popping I understand your situation! As far as woods go I say get what catches your eye. As I said above to Stevenski being the WS internal design there is no worry about which species will outlast another and besides that if there is ever I mean ever a problem with it you have a lifetime warranty bro, if for some reason a body fails, send it back for a complete replacement, not a fix but a whole new one, that I assure you! I would suggest choosing depending on your use, I am tough on all my gear no matter what it is. Even as cautious as I am crap happens and my gear takes the brunt of my misfortunes. I will always go for a rock solid denser species just knowing who I am and what can happen if I have anything to do with it. As said I will let you make that decision and if there is anything else I can do pls let me know!

@GreenHopper My man there is nothing at all you need to do but unbox it and get ready to get right! All units go through a 24 hour bench test/burn in so out the box its blow and go bro. Heat up time is less than two minutes, itll take you that long to prepare your load and setup, once you set it forget and do what you do! You better let me know how it went!

Alright gotta run, gotta get my butt in the shop a bit before heading back to the city, doing dinner with my gal her kids. Am doing fire roasted tomato and garlic spaghetti rrrrrrr its on tonight!

turk

turk
...you the man ed...have humming bird feeder on my deck...weather here in s.f...yield humming birds year round...their biggest obstacle here....crows ...which just showed up here say..5 years ago..anyways..really digging my ws..and so happy you are now selling tri tips...mush respect and love ed...:clap:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Right now using my WS with some Silver Tip strain, which is a hybrid of Grand Daddy Purp and Super Silver Haze. Using my unit on the back porch enjoying some spring weather finally.

@Ed's TnT I was going to order a Ti Tip but wanted to order a glass piece too. You didn't have want I was looking for in stock. You must be selling those Solo stems off the shelves. I wanted to get the Atomic 3D Flow Booster. I have the other one and wanted to get the 3 D version since I love the other one so much. I will be buying a Solo 2 soon and wanted to buy that stem. Will you be getting some more soon? Nobody likes to eat at an empty restaurant as the saying says. They must be good if you keep running out. The word is out.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Ti tip is fantastic with the WS.
I am getting some really dense thick rips from this cute little log!
By the way.. I have given this WS a name.... same as every other log I own.
Her name is Asuka ...The name means 'smell of tomorrow'. ...

[ 3 syll. a-su-ka, as-uka ] The baby girl name Asuka is pronounced as AA-Suw-Kaa- †. Asuka's language of origin is Japanese and it is also used mainly in the Japanese language. The name means 'smell of tomorrow'.

Last edited:

savorntrees

Good morning everyone, wow had an epic weekend, a great time with the boys and saw Soundgarden live in concert woot woot! Got a few new york strips for me and the boys, let my middle son do all the grilling, that boy knows his way around the kitchen and sure knows his steaks! Seems I have a wren that made a nest in the air hose coils hung in my shop right next to my drill press

kKXRjVV.jpg

have been leaving the hose be while she does her thing. One of the boys got a peak the other day and took a pic seems I have a few new babies here at the shop, so gotta love Mother Nature and wild wings! Have hung a hummingbird feeder as well.

yfj2sFX.jpg

At my old place I had a bunch of them feeding every day. Since I put this one out a few weeks back I was on the deck yesterday and do have one feeding. I know the red dye isnt great for them but its just to get them to feed the next batch will just be sugar water. Its so cool being in the country! Finaly got the scores in from the boys district shoot, youngest scored 2nd place in 10m air rifle and 2nd place in 10m air pistol, how cool is that!!! He is the smallest kid out of several hundred he placed 2nd in both his disciplines, so gotta love that!

H22GBFr.jpg

I have him a super sweet competition air rifle I will give him for his Bday in October. He has placed in the top 3 of all three of his first competitions ever. At 8 years old we have many more years to go! My oldest didnt do so well with the wind conditions being so intense. He has 3 years left and I have him a sweet ruger .22 rifle on layaway now with competition peep sights and all that. His rifle now is one I got from my old man at least 30 years ago, a good gun just not the best for competitive shooting. He was bummed of course but told him I guarantee he will do better next year without telling him what I am getting him. At least he got out there him and his youngest brother. My middle boy is about to get into trap shooting, he didnt really want to do shooting sports this year which I dont understand, he loves shooting though. A couple weeks back he went to the range and one of the officers told him she didnt know why he did come more, he was nailing the skeet she told him boy you are a natural and I feel that really helped him so we will be doing trap next couple weeks, that will be very fun!

So the concert was awesome, got 3 people from the rail was so close. Chris Cornel went off the whole show, what a performance well worth it for sure!

Was such a killer show!

Got that order out to Argentina, working on another for Berlin this week. So glad to have this work, am excited to work with these couple new dealers and get more wood out to the world!

@savorntrees Hmmm I would like to say that I have experience with the M but I do not. I see others using it though. Hmm if it helps I just listed WS Ti tips yesterday!

@Square4Life I have seen another user cut a small piece of silicone tubing maybe a 1/2"" slide it over the lower shaft in the pic above and push into the glass stem for a snug fit, they had great success with it. I need to source some tubing for this. Ah so thats where that rig went, truly a beautiful piece, I liked the subtle tones and those big eyes, you got a looker for sure! I feel the Ti retaining less heat than other metals helps the vapor to not be harsh where as other metals like SS will hold that heat and add to the temp causing harshness. When using the WS you get heat from the heater and not so much from the air path. You gotta love the versatility of the WS when going from it to on the go with the VC. Sounds like you have a good handle on the glass. I have heard that from another user that the dial is a bit hard to see. I have been thinking about that form time to time how to make it more visible. I will give it some more thought. I wanted WS users to have a longer cord, I feel thats a must. I never liked having to lean forward as you said or be near the outlet or have to run a longer power cord to plug into. I am glad you are enjoying it so well. The WS will be cooler due to the wide open cavity around the air path that and there is no metal sleeve within to conduct heat to the body. Yes it will be a touch warm at the lower end of the upper cavity but for the most part its not hot at all. As you mentioned the Ti tips will extract better that is for sure since it is metal, yes it doesnt retain as much heat as other metals but its not glass and will hold a tad of heat allowing you to get a little more out of a load. Lol, BE is such a lite weight species, its a soft soft wood and yes it does feel like there should be a bit more weight to it but not the case. I am glad to hear all you wrote, very cool reading it all and your feelings for my work. I am very happy you are happy and thats what its all about! Thanks again and let me know if I need do anything for you in the future!

@turk Lol!

@Vitolo Wow I am excited to hear you say WOW, thats good stuff and I thank you for all your kind words and for giving the WS a place at your extensive collection, thats way cool and has been a long long time coming! I hope you enjoy it for a while sir!

@little maggie No ma'am, only one Ti tip is in the WS package, I do offer them at my site now though if anyone needs to pick up an extra. Glad you are enjoying yours as well, keep doing what you do!

@Stevenski I am also surprised you kept that piece to yourself, I did post a pic here or there but didnt tell who it was for. I must say working with you on it was a pleasure bro and I am happy I was able to do it for you. Being from my private stash I had been sitting on that blank for many years. I knew one day I would make a log and knew it would be a perfect block for the most precious log, my man you have a true beauty queen there! You mention heavier woods hole up better, I cant say thats for sure the case with the WS itself. From all my tests heat transfer to the body is very low, with the design of the air path and mounting it there is only a slight amount of heat traveling to the body. No matter what the species WS design should increase the life span of all.

@SSVUN~YAH True that!

@CarolKing My lady you certainly have a stunner yourself, I am always happy to read your posts and see your pics, thank you for all you do! Oh yes I am offering Ti tips at my site now, grab ya an extra for sure! Thanks always for pitching in with your knowledge and advise, you rule!

@LazyVaper My man there is some tough choices there, all the WS I make are popping I understand your situation! As far as woods go I say get what catches your eye. As I said above to Stevenski being the WS internal design there is no worry about which species will outlast another and besides that if there is ever I mean ever a problem with it you have a lifetime warranty bro, if for some reason a body fails, send it back for a complete replacement, not a fix but a whole new one, that I assure you! I would suggest choosing depending on your use, I am tough on all my gear no matter what it is. Even as cautious as I am crap happens and my gear takes the brunt of my misfortunes. I will always go for a rock solid denser species just knowing who I am and what can happen if I have anything to do with it. As said I will let you make that decision and if there is anything else I can do pls let me know!

@GreenHopper My man there is nothing at all you need to do but unbox it and get ready to get right! All units go through a 24 hour bench test/burn in so out the box its blow and go bro. Heat up time is less than two minutes, itll take you that long to prepare your load and setup, once you set it forget and do what you do! You better let me know how it went!

Alright gotta run, gotta get my butt in the shop a bit before heading back to the city, doing dinner with my gal her kids. Am doing fire roasted tomato and garlic spaghetti rrrrrrr its on tonight!

Yeah no worries Ed, I just assumed the M Stainless steel tip would fit.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

kKXRjVV.jpg

yfj2sFX.jpg

H22GBFr.jpg

Was such a killer show!

@turk Lol!

@SSVUN~YAH True that!

Can wait for my un-breakables (NANO/SOLO) GonG's = WATER WORLD

ED is the best!
Alway's was the best!
He will be the best! (always)

DREAM QUEEN + KIEF + WATER PATH = RADICAL
To Da Max Flight Action Self Induced Coma + NON FICTION MATTER = CIVILIZED VAPORIZED with a NANO tonight

Bars are legal?

Really?

WHY?

LOGIC?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ed has what you need @ataxian. Why not upgrade your log vape & get something unbreakable. Add some VapCap condensers & you have a clean airpath that is easy to clean & hard to break.

P8ipPv9h.jpg

All you need to do is feed it COLAS + SHATTER + KIEF to keep it happy. It in turn keeps you CIVILISED
CALIFORNIA is kind of expensive?
Our POT is cheap and CONCENTRATE'S are lower in price these dayz!

I had 40 water pieces.
Today I only have 20?

Working on non-breakables without effecting flavor!

ED get's it!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
One other thing Ed gets is peerless customer service.

The day I received my WS I tried out one of the GonG's & it must have had a small lip/ridge at the top. First use a sliver broke off & I messaged Ed explaining what had happened. I was not looking for a replacement or anything but within 10 minutes of me mentioning it I had a shipping confirmation emailed to me & a spare pack of screens included.

This is unbelievable customer service & should be the standard aimed for by all vendors. Bravo Ed.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, had some good days as of last. Had my sons for 4 days and did some great time with them. Took my oldest to work for his first full weekend, he is really digging his job, even got 2 paychecks, only for 4 hours each but hey money is money and it all adds up. My middle sons chickens should be here end of the week, we have finished the coop just waiting on them. Never thought I would be helping to raise chickens but hey my kid wants to do it so its on! I had my youngests 2nd grade awards program yesterday gosh he racked up getting 7 awards/medals. My oldest got a couple last night, he was struggling with algebra at the first of the year and not doing well, one of his awards was for doing so well at that subject!. I am so proud of my sons each of them are so smart and I am truly blessed, God is great and has been good to me! Went to the city afterwards to meet my girls dad and step mother, hes a character and was alot of fun. My girl and her kids came up Sunday, I had her give me 3 recipes she would like for this day and would surprise her, did Lasagna Soup with garlic knots, even grabbed a Pillsbury box of knock off girl scout cookies seems Pillsbury nailed the coconut caramel cookies by turning them into brownies rrrrr really enjoyed that! My corn is starting to come up in my garden Id say a about 3" sticking up from the ground. Anxious to see what the soil here will do. I got a call Monday afternoon from a guy at Dope Magazine, wants me to send in a WS for them to go over for their products they love review, thatll be cool for sure!

So get this, this week I will have some of the most beautiful and missing logs from my collection. I have a mint WDZ, AZ, MZ & HGL on their way to me. Omgosh, I am even emailing back and forth with the guy from Eterra, he has some old school internals and is going to make me an old school unit. This will be the final piece for my collection that will complete it from start to finish as we are today. I am so stinking excited and cant wait to see them all together in this line up. I dont know if there is another person out there that has this extensive of a collection in log vape history. I am actually beside myself and honored for the generosity and thoughtfulness of these couple of users that are putting these missing logs in my hands. One here is an active member, I think the other is a committed lurker, both are standup guys and I thank them for reaching out to me! Will be several weeks before I get the Eterra done but once all are in my procession I will be posting a full line up!

@turk Isnt it so neat seeing those little hummingbirds with their bright red breast flying through the air so fast and gracefully, very cool! Really crows ohh that aint cool at all. Still be neat to see hummingbirds year round, thats not the case here. So glad you are enjoying your WS and the kind words chief, thanks!

@ArthurJ Nice find there, these pieces give inspiration and thought to maybe a WS base down the road one day.

@CarolKing I am so jealous of all the stain names you throw out there, ughhhhall sound like fun and very enjoyable. I have another order of glass that my guy says will be here by the end of the month. You are right its not cool being sold out again, I explained to him that I cant continue to do this and need to have a bunch of Arizer glass in this order and need to have more on the way when stock gets low. As soon as this shipment makes it in I will let you and everyone else know so you can get right. I hope you all are out of the weather there and back to normal.

@ArthurJ You to bro with your platinum this and carol with silver that ughhhhhhh not cool!

@Vitolo Thats so cool, I remember that now how you named each and every piece, I am so happy to hear you are enjoying your WS and have named her as well, thats good stuff my man, thanks for what you do!

@savorntrees I wish I could be of more help bro.

@Whissmu Good morning, I am sorry I cant help ya there bro but am sure there is a thread somewhere here where you can get that info. If there is anything specific to the WS I can answer pls do let me know, I would be happy to do what I can.

@ataxian I appreciate your kind words my man, I know I havent done much for you in the past just that one wood wong a while back but have come to understand your situation, am happy to be able to try and alleviate part of your struggles. I am anxious to hear what you think of my work in this area and who knows maybe they become a staple. I hope all is well for you today!

@Stevenski You know my look at it and why I do what I do, all about happy and making damn sure I do my best in achieving it for all and myself.

So I think I may have some of these treasured logs in my hands as early as today, omgosh omgosh how stinking cool it that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarolKing

My comment about an empty restaurant is a good thing. It means everybody likes your products and you run out because they are so great. It was a compliment.

Everybody that's been sitting on the sidelines waiting to order one of these log vapes wait no more. These are great little logs with surpriseing power and flavor. I'm a sipper but this log can rip for those one or two big powerful hits that you want. Order one in the type of wood you prefer or @Ed's TnT may have some already made up that you like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom