Ed's whip

little maggie

Just a quick question-
Ed sells an 18mm to 14mm whip adapter. I can't tell from the description if it works both ways- to fit either a 14mm opening like the mvt and 18mm or just one way. He says he's made the 18mm side to hold flower.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey hey, the 18mm end has a load area which is rather large. It's been turned at the opposite end to fit the whip tubing. At the other end of the tubing it's been turned to fit and at the opposite side its 14mm. So let's say ya load it place the 18mm Male in let's say a Milaana or even a Tubo, it uses an 18mm male stem right? You can then either use the 14mm male at the opposite end of the tubing as a simple mouth piece or place it in a 14mm female joint in your water tool. It's really versatile and gives ya that length that we sometimes need.

Hope I've been helpful yall.

almost there

Hey hey, the 18mm end has a load area which is rather large. It's been turned at the opposite end to fit the whip tubing. At the other end of the tubing it's been turned to fit and at the opposite side its 14mm. So let's say ya load it place the 18mm Male in let's say a Milaana or even a Tubo, it uses an 18mm male stem right? You can then either use the 14mm male at the opposite end of the tubing as a simple mouth piece or place it in a 14mm female joint in your water tool. It's really versatile and gives ya that length that we sometimes need.

Hope I've been helpful yall.
Hey Ed, I think @little maggie wants to know if the 14mm end can be loaded for devices that utilizes 14mm stems, she'll then use the 18mm end as the mouthpiece

Top Bottom