Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Good morning, I hope all is well out there! Ok so I said it earlier I am a couple days behind, like thats any different, not too bad though, better than never right! I have 3 betas going out this morning, I will have more going out this week till I get them all out by the end of the week. I have not quiet figured out what all will be in a package, I am working on a price structure and such. I have a mock/prototype VVPS made and working properly, parts on order for a couple more to be certain it works as I would like. Once I have a couple up and running those will go to production. I shot a couple of the 3 yesterday evening, got that late sun going down on em, you so gotta love stripes. Hope you all like, should have findings soon!

Curly Maple
Eds%20Curly%20Maple%20Vapor%20Bomb%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps3ygficnt.png

Check out the new style 14/18mm wong

Eds%20Vapor%20Bomb%20Internal%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsk4ndypzq.png

Here's a look down the barrel

Cherry Bomb

Eds%20Cherry%20Vapor%20Bomb%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsbuia54h6.png

I have used cork for the bottoms.

@Melting Pot How could this be bro, glad you are on board now!

@Reflections Gosh you been riding in the same boat, lol, thanks for stopping by!

@herbivore21 Wow brother, been a long long time, yes I am glad to have gotten this going bro, about damn time huh! Yes you can see the above internal view, its nothing more, nothing less. Good to see you and thanks for stopping by, I hope all is well your way!

@j-bug Hang in there with me homie!

I hope you all like what I have done and look forward to your comments!

Well done as always.
From the photo it looks like Heat Island and Enano had a baby, love it if you can made them as simple as possible (having the possibility to replace the heating element easily would be a cool feature for me). Can't wait to hear first impressions

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Well done as always.
From the photo it looks like Heat Island and Enano had a baby, love it if you can made them as simple as possible (having the possibility to replace the heating element easily would be a cool feature for me). Can't wait to hear first impressions

You said it bro, why yes the heater core can be swapped out, that's my intention as well as simplicity, easier for you, easier for me. It's a winner winner chicken dinner!

@Melting Pot right on my man!

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon, I have been sourcing parts all morning long, got PC eyes, not cool! Parts arrived yesterday, they sent the wrong driver so couldnt do any VB work, sucks, driver showed up today so am going to assemble as many as I can of the betas left. Went ahead and cut the grass yesterday, talk about freaking hot, I did as much as I could before falling out from the heat. Figure it was good to sweat as much as I did, kinda like a cleanse ya know, getting the toxins out. More pics to come of finished betas this weekend so keep an eye out. If history serves as so, one of my beta testers should have his unit im thinking Thursday, ohhh I so cant wait to hear his findings!

@NickDlow You know how I do!

@Diggy Smalls Thanks much bro!

@caphector Sorry bro like Reflections noted, I have had testers lined up for quiet some time. Appreciate your offer though!

@CarolKing You are very welcome and thank you so much!

@Reflections I appreciate you!

Hope you all are staying cool, be well and stay safe!

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Nice work as usual Ed. Years ago I bought one of the last CRZs that Rick made and I bought a stem from you, which was just as beautiful as the log. Looking forward to seeing more of the Vapor Bomb. Wondering if you will you be doing custom wood orders because I love Purple Heart....:D

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow what a busy busy last few days it has been, had a lot to do and that want even bomb work, did some good times with my boys and such, that was a blast. Did quiet a bit of bomb work, got the remaining betas out to the testers and even heard back from a couple of em so far.

So heres the skinny, from the couple that have made it, they are running quiet hot for the most part, the testers have their own vvps's and have been dialing them down a bit to reach their desired temps, they are getting significant vapor at a lower wattage, I feel this is good. Nothing wrong with dialing it down from the start, I have a dimmer out to a guy for his testing with plenty more on the way. Had to rob parts from one, only had 2. They have addressed a few small concerns and modifications will be made but nothing drastic. There is still alot to be done as far as sourcing more and more parts to make all this come together. I feel really good about what I am hearing so far and gotta say overall I am very happy with it all.

I wanted to post a couple pics of a the rest of the beta bombs that went out yesterday

Beta%20Bombs%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps7e9cjtpc.jpg

Beta%20Bombs%20-%20Eds%20TnT%202_zpssqsiyyet.jpg

Redwood Burl, torched White Ash, & Mahogany!

@phattpiggie Thanks bro, you gotta love that curly maple, so vibrant and full of life!

@caphector Here ya go bro, a little mo for show!

@Midnight Toker Wow that has been a long long time ago when I was doing those CRZ stems, hope you still held onto it. I have a CRZ that is one of my prized pieces, so dig it and @Rick work. Will probably do some custom stuff at some point, thats quiet a ways down the road at the moment. Hang in there with me bro, you know I will get ya right!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright alright, got another update coming at yall, so most of the VB betas have made it to the testers, getting even more great findings, still running hot out the box straight from the wall adapter, no sweat, I really like this! Got more and more parts coming in this week, figure the dimmer control will alleviate the heat issue all together. What I am being told is that they freaking rip and they are blowing massive vapor, one guy is saying no way is it an ordinary bomb, its nuclear!!! I am getting close to launch, a few more weeks and I should be there!

Wanna say thank you all for having a look and for your enthusiasm and kind words for stopping by
@Diggy Smalls @Aezhenn @Gray Area @flotntoke @virtualpurple @NickDlow @StormG94 @Tommy10 I appreciate you all!

ZC

@Ed's TnT

Are these going to be compatible with existing Log accessories? As in, will the same 12v plug or vvps I use for my HI and UD work? Do the same stems I use for those logs work?

And if so, will you be offering a-la-carte logs with no accessories for a cheaper price?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Diggy Smalls My man, I have been working on this idea since 09 in one way or another, I knew what would work and what wouldnt, I actually got a single beta a couple years ago and guy rocked it for a while, may still be so I knew what I had and how it was supposed to work, just had to make it happen is all, not long at all now!

@Ed's TnT
Are these going to be compatible with existing Log accessories? As in, will the same 12v plug or vvps I use for my HI and UD work? Do the same stems I use for those logs work?

And if so, will you be offering a-la-carte logs with no accessories for a cheaper price?

The VB jack into the log is the same as the HI & UD, I will be offering the VB with a 12V 2A DC outlet power supply, what I know is that others are using a vvps made by other guys, I myself am working on a vvps that is similar to what other guys make but utilizes different components to control the VB. Stems I made for the UD and Nano will work with the VB, I cant say whether or not the stems made by UD or HI will work with the VB. I cant say how I will offer the VB as far as pricing goes, I have not nailed anything down yet in that area and really am not to concerned at the moment with $'s, I have an idea or two in my head but they are just floating around. I am not ready nor going to say anything about what will be or wont be, all is up in the air until everything has been tested backward and forwards by testers. It has taken me so long to get to where I am at now, I am just happy to be here! I thank you for your interest bro!

virtualpurple

@Ed's TnT i remember you and I talking about this the first time we chatted about some custom stems. I still remember hearing excitement in your voice man! It gives me a lot of joy to see you being able to make this a reality!

Ed actually gave me a crash course on log vapes as I knew nothing about them previously. He sold me on the concept, and shortly after I purchased an underdog for myself.

I love my Dog, but man would he like another friend...and I'm thinking that it'll be coming from our dear friend at @Ed's TnT!

I want number 1, but I'll take whatever number sale I get!

Top Bottom