Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

as

my eds blackwood stem came in today!
having my 1st stem now
the wood is fucking lush on top of the solo
fells like i have a virgin solo when i put the stem in its very tight
i love the draw on the wood stem a lot less restricted but not to unrestricted
i do get a slight wood taste but i dont mind it and when the stem gets coated in oil i dont think i will taste it
the bowl is about 2-3mm deeper i think
need to try this on a bong
i no i wont need a different portable vape as now i have a solid solo stem its all i need

big thumbs up to ed for creating such a beautiful stem can not wait for a nano stem, log with wooden stem FTW

ETA i am on the 3rd 12 min session from that 1st load dont think thats hapend with a glass tube befor! only put a small nug in dint fill it or any thing

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@as Thanks for the kind words bro! The blackwood is by far one of my favorite woods to work, its finish is way more superior than most others I work. I am really happy you like it with the solo, it performs well and makes a great accessory to the unit. Really do appreciate your joy with my work, I hope it works well for you for a long time to come. Still waiting to hear from Andy bout the nano bushings, hope to soon.

Spent all this past week in the shop making dugouts, have gotten behind on several species and am working on 10 different ones at the moment. Making some really nice Zebrawood and Mahoe, been out of Mango for some time and got in a bunch of it a few weeks ago, really hadnt taken a look at it until now, its some really nice wood, blond in color with a little curly here and there, beautiful stuff. Am working on a couple deals now trying to pick up a couple of big time shops, one in Cali. the other up north in Canada, trying to get my work out there, hoping it all works out, really need the extra biz and would be nice to start the year out with a couple solids.

Took a little time out yesterday and took my youngest, 5 year old hunting, hes just a little too small to be taking to the stand for a couple hours in the cold, he has a hard time sitting still. We went squirrel hunting, thats a little more his pace, walking a few steps, looking in the trees, walking a little more, see a nest and shoot in it trying to run one out. He can shoot the .22, hes not that precise yet, but he is getting there. He is just now getting to the age where he is paying attention and really getting a handle on what hunting is about. So he shoots up in a nest and sure enough we got one on the run, I grab the gun and nail him, my son gets a grin on his face and we run over to the place it fell and he is all happy as can be, I pick him up by the tail and hand him to my son, hey you gotta carry him out. He says,"This is the funnest day"! He is just tickled holding the thing, he told me to take a pic and send it to his mommy, shes gotta see it too! What a day we had, it was a blessing, he will never forget it ever. I really enjoy these times, they dont cost anything, its not something you can plan, it just all works out right.

I hope all is well out there, wish you all the best!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning yall, I hope all is well out there. As usual have been in the shop hard at it, been trying to finish up dugouts and get a bunch back in stock.

2014-02-06073930_zpscdd6dc5b.jpg

I have made a mess of my shop, have saw dust and wood chips every freaking where. My shopvac went out on me so havent been able to clean up for a couple of days and the mess is really starting to build up, no sweat though gonna get a new one this afternoon.

I was talking with a guy at a vape store outa GA. he had heard of these wooden solo stems, been asked by a couple customers if he could get some, he said he couldnt find em anywhere, even told me on the phone he thought they were a myth! LOL I told him no way bro, they are no myth and am sending out a sample to him on monday. Hoping I can pick up another store!

I have been thinking, I have made a few of the Solo wongs and have been asked to do a couple more so am gonna be adding them to my inventory soon, I think they will make a great accessory to the Solo. Just ordered a bunch more Blackwood and think these make the best wongs.

Really looking forward to spring around here, hunting season is over and its time to start fishing. Got that new Honda outboard on my boat, its about time to wet a hook! Kids are already asking me when are we going fishing. Now we can really get into some big lakes and cover some ground where we couldnt before when all we had was a trolling motor.

My bro in law gave me a wild hog he killed not long ago, I cleaned it and cut it up, took it to the local meat locker and am gonna have some jalapeno/cheddar sausage made from it, I cant wait to eat it. It should be the shit! I have had wild pork chops before and I swear they tasted like a fine cooked rib-eye steak. Aint nothing like wild meat!

I wish everyone the best, pls let me know if I can do anything for ya!

as

be sure to let us all no the first second we can order the WonG i would love to own one !!

be good for stealth solo sessions on the go!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@as will do for sure bro! Will post pics here and announce them here also.

Oh and I totally forgot to mention this above, I let it slip by me yesterday but it was my 7th year in business anniversary! Alot has been going on in the last years, am so glad to still be doing what I love! Thanks to you all for being a part of all my success!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@as will do for sure bro! Will post pics here and announce them here also.

Oh and I totally forgot to mention this above, I let it slip by me yesterday but it was my 7th year in business anniversary! Alot has been going on in the last years, am so glad to still be doing what I love! Thanks to you all for being a part of all my success!

Congrats on the 7 years Ed. I can't believe that I must have bought my Tote 'n' toke a few months after you opened shop.

Ed do you still make the solo dugouts with the shorty stem?

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Congrats on the 7 years Ed. I can't believe that I must have bought my Tote 'n' toke a few months after you opened shop.

Ed do you still make the solo dugouts with the shorty stem?

@RUDE BOY Thanks for the congratulations bro, I appreciate you!

Nah, am sorry I only made a couple of these and really didnt feel em when was making them. I had a problem finding a spring large enough to pop out the stem out and didnt pursue it much after that. I think I only got one of em out there.

as

could you not just not have the srpring and have a cap that slides off so you could leave the top of the stem poking out but the lid slides over it or you could make a very simple tube in witch has 2 compartments one on each end solo stem one end and weed compartment in the other it would only need to hold a g or 2

if you come up with a easy to make solo dug out thing im sure meny would buy

as,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@as the one I made was just like any dugout and like the ones I make now. It had the twist top lid that held the stem inside, the other side was quite large and could hold more than a gram or two, probably damn near 8 to be honest. The thing was just rather large and bulky in the hand and especially in the pocket, I just wasnt feeling it.

Ed's TnT,

LazyIdol

I have heard that you are in talks with Andy from Epicvape about making some e-nano stems. If this is the case I cant wait! I will probably be picking up E-nano with my tax return and an Ed's stem would be just the thing to complete the look! I have recently been getting back into my Magic Flight and am loving my purpleheart stem as well. Glad to see things are going well for you Ed!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@LazyIdol I have spoken to Andy about the stems once and have just been waiting to hear back from him. I look forward to doing something for the Nano and hope I am able to make something for you bro! Glad to hear your enjoying my work with the LB! Things are going well, been busy as usual, thanks for stopping by and the post, I wish you well and all the best.

I just chopped up some blackwood for solo stems and the new 2" solo wongs I mentioned earlier. Hope to have some pics and have em live at my site this weekend, so keep an eye out, not gonna have many at first, they may go awfully quick!

Been trying to stay warm down here, had a winter front come through with ice and sleet the last two days, its nothing like what they are getting in Atlanta, but sure is cold. Its supposed to be close to 60 degrees tomorrow though so that will make for a nice day, crazy Mississippi weather! My youngest and my good friend are going scouting at a WMA refuge/Panther Swamp tomorrow, trying to get the spot for ducks next year. I got the big hard and heavy, there is nothing like a great day of duck hunting. Its all I have on my mind lately, seeing the birds cupped up coming into the decoy spread, bout to land, its such a beautiful site! I cant wait for duck season to get here again. Gonna cook up the last of the duck breasts for myself and kids soon. Damn its fine eat'n!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've always gone to this site for vape advice and they've never steered me wrong, so when I saw so many people raving about Ed's stems for the Solo, I knew I had to dive in. I ordered a blackwood stem and I look forward to giving it a spin!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello Monk Debate, welcome to the forum and thanks for stopping by! I am glad to hear you heard good things for my work and appreciate the business. Your order will ship first thing monday morning and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. If you have any questions pls let me know. Thanks again and I wish you all the best!

Am pulling a late nighter turning blackwood solo stems and the solo wongs! Will post pics and info this weekend.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Thanks Ed! I have to say that your personal touch here in this thread was what helped me pull the trigger. It's clear you know your stuff, and anyone who makes such an effort to stay connected to a community deserves that community's patronage. I'll definitely report back when I get it. I use the Solo all the time, so I'm really looking forward to that premium (and personalized) touch of the wooden stem.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow thank you for the kind words! I am blessed to be a part of this great community here at FC and appreciate all the members here! Its an awesome place with a wealth of information and members that go out of their way to help me succeed here. Thanks again bro!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Monk Debate -- I think you're gonna love it. The taste is different than the glass stems, but in a natural, woody way that I like and have grown fond of. But I never reach for my glass stems anymore. With the wooden stem being so durable and bong-friendly with better air flow, I forget their is a glass option. Just get yourself a rubber band, a battery cap and go on a road trip!

And if you are really using your Solo that much, remember Centizen's battery replacement when it starts to need a battery...they are cheaper than the other options and made my Solo feel better than new.

It really is great having Ed and Centizen being such a great part of this community, and all us Solo users are better for it. I can honestly say that the products these two guys make has kept my Solo at the top of my portable list!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the post and kind words Stickstones, I really do appreciate both! Glad to hear you enjoy the wooden stem that much. That is the shit!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
And thanks for the recommendation on the battery! It blows my mind how much cool stuff there is (and people there are) on this site. I only started vaping last year, and it's opened up a whole new world of awesome.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there. Have been super freakin busy in the shop and with the family the past couplea days. Got alot done and damn I feel in my back this morning, not a cool way to start the day! All will be good though, gonna take it easy the most of the day and build up some courage for this afternoon. I got my wild hog cheddar jalapeno smoked sausage back yesterday, oh its the shit! The best I have ever eaten, chunks of cheddar and jalapeno ooooooo damn its good! Finally got the part in to fix the kids gokart, the front left spindle that holds the wheel on broke off at the weld and had to be replaced. Thankfully the kids havent been to pissed off by not being able to drive cause its been so cold and shitty here lately. Its supposed to get damn near 80 degrees by the end of the week coming, so look out spring, youre almost here! Also did some scouting at Panther Swamp WMA about a couple hours away from the house, saw many many mallards and wood duck, cant wait to get out there this next duck season and wear their asses out! The kids and I just ate the last of out duck meat the other night for the year, it was so good, but its all gone. I am so ready to see spring but cant get my mind off this coming fall/winter.

Finished up a shit load of dugouts to restock and keep up and also turned a few more solo stems. Got hit with a large MF order so gotta get started on it soon. I only made a few BW solo wongs and have em listed at my shopping cart. I have not posted them at my site yet, but they can be purchased at my SC. So if ya want one you better get it quick, not sure how long they will last.

SoloWongsPNG_zps700c8b6b.png

They are made from super hard African Blackwood, 2" in length and just right for any water tool you have that is 14mm.

@rekrab and @as wanted to let you guys know about these as soon as I could, I hope you all pick one up!

I wish everyone the best and if I can do anything for you pls let me know!

iramos210

hi ed. where exactly do i place an order for a stem for my woodeez. im using a 3 year old stem. thank you sir.

iramos210,
Top Bottom