Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
A Nice roasted duck would do me Ed.

edit: That GoKarts kinda like a Boat, lots of fun but sucks up some $.

I fry my duck, let it marinate in Dales for a couple of hours, cut it in small bites and batter the shit out of it and fry it, my kids love it this way and cant get enough of it. Sucks though duck season only last a couple months or so, so once its over have to wait another year to get more birds.

I am hoping its a solid gokart, thats what the guy who sold it to me said of course! He says they have been selling this brand for 5 years now cause its solid so we will see.

Thanks for stopping by and the post bro, I wish you well!

Tom Funk

Do the Ed's solo stems fit in the travel tubes that Planet Vape sells?

Also, is there much difference in the heat of the vapor between the 3" and 4" stems?

Cheers
TF

Tom Funk,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, I hope all is well out there, been taking a little time off kinda so to speak, just aint been feeling it lately in the shop and have been spending time with the family. Just think I have been hard at it for awful to long and needed a little time out. Time with the family is what its all about and why I work so hard to make it happen. I am gonna get back out in the shop this next week and finish up a bunch of solo stems. I just picked up another store in Australia and gotta get my wood out there. Its a neat feeling knowing that my work brings joy to folks all over the world! I am very thankful for all the blessings!

@Tom Funk thanks for your interest in my work. I am not sure if they will fit the PV travel tubes, should be close though. My stems are just over a 1/2" OD and have a standard length of 4" so you may wanna measure the TT if you have one. The difference in vapor temp between the two sizes if minimal, I will say that the temp seems to be cooler through the longer stems than the shorties. I have been told this as well. The difference is not gonna be that significant but I do think its noticeable. If anyone has some input with this question pls pipe up and lets hear your thoughts.

As I said I hope all is well out there and I wish everyone the best!

Tom Funk

Thanks Ed. I'm pretty sure that if it doesn't fit in the PV tube it will fit in a tube I got from Thermovape that had batteries in it. Looking toward to picking up a shorty when I have money coming in again. My solo can than be a pocket vape (at least in my baggier pants).

What shop did you pick up in Australia by the way? Australian Vaporizers?

Cheers
TF

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I am sorry to say I dont have any of the 3" in stock and not sure when I will again. That may be something that will need to be custom made for ya. Lets talk more about it!

Yeah it is Australian Vaporizers, juts talked with them a couple days ago.

Tom Funk

I am sorry to say I dont have any of the 3" in stock and not sure when I will again. That may be something that will need to be custom made for ya. Lets talk more about it!

Yeah it is Australian Vaporizers, juts talked with them a couple days ago.

No worries about the 3" stems. It will be a little while until I'm able to get one anyway, but I'll be sure to shoot you a PM if they are not up on your webstore.

Cheers
TF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Good morning all, I hope all is well out there, been taking a little time off kinda so to speak, just aint been feeling it lately in the shop and have been spending time with the family. Just think I have been hard at it for awful to long and needed a little time out. Time with the family is what its all about and why I work so hard to make it happen. I am gonna get back out in the shop this next week and finish up a bunch of solo stems. I just picked up another store in Australia and gotta get my wood out there. Its a neat feeling knowing that my work brings joy to folks all over the world! I am very thankful for all the blessings!

@Tom Funk thanks for your interest in my work. I am not sure if they will fit the PV travel tubes, should be close though. My stems are just over a 1/2" OD and have a standard length of 4" so you may wanna measure the TT if you have one. The difference in vapor temp between the two sizes if minimal, I will say that the temp seems to be cooler through the longer stems than the shorties. I have been told this as well. The difference is not gonna be that significant but I do think its noticeable. If anyone has some input with this question pls pipe up and lets hear your thoughts. As I said I hope all is well out there and I wish everyone the best!
To me, you sound like a shining example of an American dream - work hard, play hard! From what I've seen of your work and your ethics - well played, well deserved!

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
A log vape line would be awesome. I believe all 3 major log companies use 3/8" heater core tubes if I'm not mistaken so they could be interchangeable and probably a fairly large market.

@Tom Funk thanks for your interest in my work. I am not sure if they will fit the PV travel tubes, should be close though. My stems are just over a 1/2" OD and have a standard length of 4" so you may wanna measure the TT if you have one. The difference in vapor temp between the two sizes if minimal, I will say that the temp seems to be cooler through the longer stems than the shorties. I have been told this as well. The difference is not gonna be that significant but I do think its noticeable. If anyone has some input with this question pls pipe up and lets hear your thoughts.

As I said I hope all is well out there and I wish everyone the best!
Sounds like Ed needs to get the Ed Jr.s out working in the shop for you to give you a break ... maybe one of these years eh?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Caligula I am still waiting to hear back from Andy on the stem bushings. Hoping to hear something soon. I have some amazing Koa bro that would make some really sweet stems, super curly, I am sure will make a sweet pair!

@MileHighLife I think you are right about most of the three using the same core sizes. I know that Andy did turn his down just a little under the 3/8" in the first Nano's. I believe he told me he was changing that in the future though. My boys help where they can in the shop now from time to time when they want a little spending money. Will be a few years before they are big enough to really get some work done, but I anticipate them working for me one day for sure!

Hope all is well out there!

as

Was just looking on your site really want a solo stem but think i might as well wait till you done some nanos as well and get both at the same time

Solo will rock with a wooden stem UNBREAKABLE!!!!!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@as Thanks for stopping by my site and for your interest in my work! Not sure when the Nano stems will come about. I have some amazing Cocobolo Stems in stock for the solo now and a few Blackwood stems also, will be in the shop the rest of the week working solo stems then will be back working on dugouts. Not trying to twist your arm bro but now being a good time to pick one up! I agree, the solo with an unbreakable stem is a great combo! Hope all is well and look to hear from you again soon.

as

Hay ed i could not resist any way and ordered one any way was just coming back to edit my post and saw yours

Now i am thinking if to change my mind i ordered a black wood stem thinking bout a cocoblo one now i picked the blackwood one to mach my solo but them cocobolos do look sexey

Which do you fell looks better??

I'm the orda to the UK just so you no

Edit could you possibly post a pic of a black wood stem next to a cocobolo

as,
Reactions: Snappo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@as Did I twist your arm or what? I got your order bro, thank you for that! Hm as far as species goes, I prefer the blackwood over all of em, but you are right the cocobolo I have now is super sweet! The choice is up to you, if you want a coco over a blackwood just let me know as soon as you figure it out. Your order will ship first thing tomorrow!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Snappo

as

Yes and no the beauty of your product convinced me that i need a eds stem but i did not se your post till after my orda

Thinking I'm a probes stick with the blackwood as my solo is going to be my out and about vape and not see much use at my house and fell the blackwood would add more to stealth then the cocobolo

Will be wanting some thing that stands out a bit more for the nano maybe

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal As, I will keep your order of the blackwood and ship it tomorrow! I am sure you will be happy with it and look forward to your thoughts of my work. Keep an eye out for Nano stems, I hope I will be able to provide these for you. I wish you the best and thanks for the biz!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there. Been busy in the shop as much as possible as of late. Been trying to get caught up on Solo stems so I can get to working on dugouts. Seems they are really popular, damn near selling em as quickly as I make em lately. Its good feeling to know folks dig your work! I have also just lately been talking with a couple more stores, one in Toronto and the other in Cali, trying to work out getting my wood in even more hands. Hell, I need a few more hands just to keep up! The new year is looking really prosperous, get excited about what tomorrow might bring. Been doing a little hunting when I can, killed a couple of green wing teal the last time out, wasnt as many birds flying but we still had a good time, at least we didnt get skunked. My friend even got us a pint of apple pie moonshine for the duck hole! Took a few swigs of that stuff and warmed up really quick. My boys are giving it hell, they rode the front driver side wheel off the gokart, broke it clean from the bracket that holds it to the axle. Thank goodness its still under warranty. We are one the edge of the polar vortex or whatever you wanna call it, its been getting cold down here, was talk of maybe even seeing some snow today, my youngest wants so bad to build a snow man, my oldest two are hoping they dont have to go to school. Who can blame em, nobody wants to go to school!

Thing is I wanna share something with you all, I am very thankful for all the blessings that have been given me. The things I have been able to accomplish and the people I have met, my wonderful wife and three amazing little boys are all truly gifts that I will cherish forever. I have a good friend I have known for the last 10 years, he is an older guy, my dads age, a solid no BS, bottom of the line kinda guy. He found out not to long ago he has stage 4 melanoma cancer, been doing the chemo and radiation thing trying to beat the stuff back into remission. He thought he had a few years left, then not too long ago they told him he had 18-24 months, then a week later just yesterday it may only be 6 months left. We have shared so much with each other, we started our businesses about the same time 7 years ago, he is a photographer and a pretty good one at that, he is the go to guy round here if you need some pictures done. We have watched each others growth and enjoyed telling and hearing each others successes. Its been alota fun learning from him how to run my own business and helping me to figure out tough decisions. He is a stand up guy! We were talking the other morning about time, and how precious it is, and how much has been wasted. How much we would love to have back and how we should relish in the amount we have left. His spirit is so empowering and encouraging, I am so inspired by his strength and will. I am thankful for the time I have spent with him, thankful for the time I have had on this earth and thankful to everyone that has made an impact on my life.

Relish in the time you have yall, live life as a blessing!

Top Bottom