Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Mangu

Anybody have suggestions on how to clean up a wood stem? Accidentally combusted in my milaana yesterday while using a maple stem from Ed and now every stem-ful tastes like that burned load (not good taste). I tried a q-tip with iso but not much success as the cotton gets stuck along the inside and I spent more time trying to pick the cotton strands from along the vapor path.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am all about iso, tips and patience. Work a little at a time from one end to the other. DO NOT SOAK. DO NOT SOAK. I am pretty fast and forceful with the process so not spend to much time with the ISO in the wood. Big box of qtips.

Use all that cotton that comes off to your advantage. When you poke it through with a small wire, it will drag and clear a lot of crap off your walls.

Clean often.

Manity

Love my 2 stems I bought for my Solo. I've had a little issue with them being a very tight fit. I've resolved that for the most part. I also found that the dosing capsules for Fierce vaporizer fit perfectly into the end of the stem. Airflow is fantastic.

Slickwilly

Hello wanted to say I'm loving my first piece from @Ed's TnT a Blackwood stem :tup:

Super smooth to the touch like a babies butt. I like the little larger mouth piece compared to what I am use to with my other spinning mouth pieces.

There is a nice tight fit on both ends for the orings to seat and very smooth inside as well. I like the all wood cool temperature with a condenser inside. Can use it heavy with not much heat transfer like a titanium or steel stem does.

This wont be my last piece from Ed :cool:

Paired with a @mr_cfromcali Fluxer Deluxe you cant loose!:rockon:

15watcz.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, I hope all is well out there. I have been offering these for a while in Maple at my site and have recently been working with vgoodiez.com and been stocking them with

19-19-x14mm-Milaana-Splinter-2-Eds-Tn-T.jpg

these 19/19 x 14mm Milaana / Splinter2 stems in Cocobolo, Blackwood, Bocote, and soon a surprise specie that he will be announcing later in the week maybe. Its one I have never done for stems, have worked it once or twice just never took it any further. So if you are interested pls get with him for these stunners. Thing is they are made for 19/19mm joints but I have turned them to work with any 18mm female joint also so dont let the RBT name deter ya from grabbing one to work with something else.

Not sure if I have shown em here also but have also sent Vgoodiez a few different species of Nomad stems if youre interested.

@oddjobold Looking forward to it bro, thanks

@Mangu Ohh bro thats so not cool and thanks @FlyingLow for the advice and hope you have followed that Manny. I know @Snappo would take a paper towel and twist it for the entire length and dip an end of it in high proof alcohol and then twist it down into the stem. He preferred this technique and hope it works for you but tbh its going to take some time with use and cleaning to get that combustion odor and taste out of it. I wish you luck my man!

@FlyingLow thanks again for the post and the advice. Hope all is well bro!

@Manity Hey hey glad to hear you are enjoying the solo stems bro, you mention they were a very tight fit. Pls tell me more about this and what you did to resolve this. I am curious of your whole situation.

@Slickwilly There it is, thanks for the post and kind words. I am glad you like it and hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. I have some Koa for you. Have had a couple emails get bounced back to that I had sent ya. Just sent another hope it makes it through. Hit me back however you can bro and we will get right. I appreciate that too bro, my old man would use the term "good people" dont hear that much anymore but when he told me that I knew I could trust em. Thanks again.

@KidFated. my man thanks for the post, you know all to well how I do!

Alright yall gotta get out to the shop its shipping day and gotta get some pieces turned too, off to work I go hi ho hi ho its off to work I go. Wish everyone a great start to your week and all the best!

Slickwilly

@Slickwilly There it is, thanks for the post and kind words. I am glad you like it and hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. I have some Koa for you. Have had a couple emails get bounced back to that I had sent ya. Just sent another hope it makes it through. Hit me back however you can bro and we will get right. I appreciate that too bro, my old man would use the term "good people" dont hear that much anymore but when he told me that I knew I could trust em. Thanks again.

No problem, great work deserves to be seen and heard :tup:

Pumped you have enough Koa and were all good with emails:rockon:

I guess I am an old man then too? :lol: No but really it is a shame you don't hear that term "good people" used as much as you use too, especially now a days.:(

seki

Received these beauties from Ed a few weeks ago, and totally forgot to post them here:
eds2.jpg

And for good measure, under natural light:
eds3.jpg

They are awesome, but I think I also need some karelian burl in my life. Do you have any stock left @Ed's TnT?

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Holy crap. I’m jealous dude. Believe it or not, the only vapcap stems I have from him are the ones he sent with my WS! But the woodies with his logo seriously make me drool. Thanks for the awesome picture, it might just set a fire under my ass.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, hope all is well out there. Have had a great weekend so far, been doing time with my sons, watching movies did some grilling yesterday RRRRRRRRR was so great! Have done a little work for FocusVape making them a wood WPA for the Aero. You all know how I like doing different stuff and thinking through a new idea so what ya think

2019-02-16-10-16-19.jpg

2019-02-16-10-16-18.jpg

2019-02-16-10-16-17.jpg

These will be at CHAMPS end of the month on display, eager to hear how they are received out there. Yeah yeah I know they already have a metal WPA attachment in black and thats all fine and good but that doesnt have the flare and life in it like these do. Should have a Carta here soon to begin working on something for it too.

@Slickwilly I appreciate it bro, very much thanks. You are right, we dont hear terms like that much anymore nor do we live in those day that we once did and what a sad sad time it is. I and am sure you could go on and on about how much better it was for us coming up and years ago how things were better but thats not how life is nowadays. It moves so freaking fast its hard to keep up. Heck with just vapes I will do work for this one above and in no time it wont be any longer ya know. I try best I can to teach and learn my kids that there is so much more out there then there dang phones and game consoles, thank gosh 4H shooting sports is about to begin again and I can get them out and about doing something fun and positive. We are all good on emails and such and will get you worked in soon, have been putting off custom to build up a list to do it all at once.

@seki My man those are sweet and thanks for posting the pics, those are always fun to make and I hope you are enjoying them very much. Ohh I just finished the last Karelian WS I had to do and matching pieces and believe I have enough left over to do you something if you like. Holla at me and lets go from there.

@KidFated. Brother I am glad you like what you see and sorry for the headaches on my end but I so thank you for the heads up you gave me. All are good at my site now and thanks for the help in learning me something.

Hope all is well out there and wish you all a great rest of your weekend!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
The wood on those wpas is really beautiful! Well done!

Wondering if you would be able to do something similar conceptually, but much smaller, such that it would allow us to adapt vapcap tips to a wide range of glass one-hitters or chillums?

TIA!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
The wood on those wpas is really beautiful! Well done!

Wondering if you would be able to do something similar conceptually, but much smaller, such that it would allow us to adapt vapcap tips to a wide range of glass one-hitters or chillums?

TIA!

TBH honest I already do this with a WS 14/18mm Wood wong that takes the WS/DV tip. I just dont offer them stand alone cause no one has really asked for them.

I have been offering these in 14mm glass for the WS/DV tip

WS%20Bead%2014mm%20WPA%20Ti%20Tip-228x228.png

and will be stocking these in 10mm and 18mm soon. These are specifically made and fit tested for the WS/DV Ti tips. I also offer these

WS%20Bead%20Tip%20Stem-228x228.png

They can be found here https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/dynavap
with other great accessories, pls have a look and I hope i have been helpful.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
this blackwood stem just arrived from @VGOODIEZ yesterday:

24zvw2p.jpg

Loving it so far. It does seem to not quite seat completely in any of my RBT vapes, do I need to wiggle it a bit or something?

Good morning, glad to hear your initial joy for it. I do my best to turn each piece to spec by hand. All my work is done that way. I've been making them at 19mm taper bout 19mm length x 14mm at the opposite end. As long as it seals within the unit and closes the air gap you should be fine. If not and there is an issue pls get at me and will go from there. In the end you gotta be happy and I'll do my best to make it so. Btw, are ya using the enclosed flat screens? Hows the flavor and vapor production?

jbm

Good morning, glad to hear your initial joy for it. I do my best to turn each piece to spec by hand. All my work is done that way. I've been making them at 19mm taper bout 19mm length x 14mm at the opposite end. As long as it seals within the unit and closes the air gap you should be fine. If not and there is an issue pls get at me and will go from there. In the end you gotta be happy and I'll do my best to make it so. Btw, are ya using the enclosed flat screens? Hows the flavor and vapor production?
I’m getting hits, so it’s definitely sealing. I have to wiggle it a bit to seal but there is a seal, and I get that wood isn’t glass. I am using a flat screen for the first time and they’re great. Flavor is excellent and I’m getting good clouds out of the Z at about 38-42 W. The wood and the craftsmanship are beautiful. Thanks.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I’m getting hits, so it’s definitely sealing. I have to wiggle it a bit to seal but there is a seal, and I get that wood isn’t glass. I am using a flat screen for the first time and they’re great. Flavor is excellent and I’m getting good clouds out of the Z at about 38-42 W. The wood and the craftsmanship are beautiful. Thanks.

Awesome, I've been told by others that the flat screens and larger loads take ya straight to flavortown. Yes sir going to take just a little wiggle is all, glad to hear its helping you get those rips.

knnastur

Good morning, I hope all is well out there. I have been offering these for a while in Maple at my site and have recently been working with vgoodiez.com and been stocking them with

19-19-x14mm-Milaana-Splinter-2-Eds-Tn-T.jpg

these 19/19 x 14mm Milaana / Splinter2 stems in Cocobolo, Blackwood, Bocote, and soon a surprise specie that he will be announcing later in the week maybe. Its one I have never done for stems, have worked it once or twice just never took it any further. So if you are interested pls get with him for these stunners. Thing is they are made for 19/19mm joints but I have turned them to work with any 18mm female joint also so dont let the RBT name deter ya from grabbing one to work with something else.

Not sure if I have shown em here also but have also sent Vgoodiez a few different species of Nomad stems if youre interested.

@oddjobold Looking forward to it bro, thanks

@Mangu Ohh bro thats so not cool and thanks @FlyingLow for the advice and hope you have followed that Manny. I know @Snappo would take a paper towel and twist it for the entire length and dip an end of it in high proof alcohol and then twist it down into the stem. He preferred this technique and hope it works for you but tbh its going to take some time with use and cleaning to get that combustion odor and taste out of it. I wish you luck my man!

@FlyingLow thanks again for the post and the advice. Hope all is well bro!

@Manity Hey hey glad to hear you are enjoying the solo stems bro, you mention they were a very tight fit. Pls tell me more about this and what you did to resolve this. I am curious of your whole situation.

@KidFated. my man thanks for the post, you know all to well how I do!

Alright yall gotta get out to the shop its shipping day and gotta get some pieces turned too, off to work I go hi ho hi ho its off to work I go. Wish everyone a great start to your week and all the best!

I would like to know if they are compatible with the Splinter V1 +

knnastur,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Obsessed 2

Howdy @Ed's TnT ! I saw another user was rocking one of your stems with their Mistvape Imp. I've looked on your site but there doesnt seem to be anyhting listed currently. Do you plan on doing more Imp/Impcognito stems? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom