Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright you all been a bit since I was over here but feel I need let you all know if you havent seen them else where. I am doing Milaana 2 stems, got a load headed out first of the week to the great guys at VapeFiend

2018-10-16-14-32-42-1.jpg\

and you can see they fit nicely in my custom one of kind BoxElder Burl #1 Milaana 2 made by @RastaBuddhaTao

20181020-092956.jpg

Also just created these for the Tera

Tera-BW-Stem-2---Eds-TnT-500x500.png

These are great for cooling the vapor and even give you a large area for micro dosing thats about 1/2"x1/2"

Tera-BW-Stem---Eds-TnT-500x500.png

These can be got at my site and if there is anything else I can do pls let me know.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, spent this last week wrapping up a stem dealer order, from raw to finished turned in a weeks time isnt bad I feel for this many types

2018-11-01-14-30-38.jpg

I got air/solo/tera/FM/Milaana/Whip adpaters or EQ MP's/WPA in there, had several more Mi stems but they didnt make it in this pic.

2018-11-01-14-29-56.jpg

How bout these Tera pieces, clean consistent every time, who else does this hand turned with only a digital micrometer, steady hand and eye?

Will be assembling WS all next week, got a hoard of treasures turned and ready to get rocked so keep an eye out for that.

@CarolKing I really appreciate you grabbing those and look to hear what you think of their performance. I really like the thick walls on em, hope you do as well.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

almost there

I'm fortunate enough to own one and I recommend it highly. The smoothness of the finish and the precision in craftsmanship is outstanding. I use mine with the Tubo and iHeat as well. Would love to share some photos but I gave up on that ever since IMGUR banned us.

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Brought two splinter stems from vapefiend.

At £34.99 they are very expensive. It was a toss up between these and more stems from allan.

However i am very impressed with the craftmanship of these stems. The craftmanship is worth the extra money. Not tried them yet but they look very cool.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Eds craftsmanship stands up to time, and against anything available on the market today.
I have some older stems that are simply beautiful and shine just like the day they were turned.

Be sure to grab some Ass Butter, it really keeps the shine fresh.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, has been a freaking wet week here last, would say be got several inches of rain cause I was walking ankle deep in my flip flops from house to shop, jeez. All is good got quite a bit done and and a load of stuff ready to go out to VapoShop in Amsterdam. All that you see up above and alot more will be available from them very soon.

Ohh I am working on a Arizer Argo wood stem also which I am excited about. If anyone else is pls let me know.

@sickmanfraud Yes sir they are available there in Walnut as was posted. If neither of those do it for you get with me and we can talk custom if you like. If you got one of those pls let us know how its working for ya.

@Alex3oe Bro I appreciate the kind words and for spreading the word, I am most grateful and hope you are enjoying that piece very much

@Hippie Thanks for the post.

@almost there Wow thank you for the post and kind words very much. I appreciate you letting others know its ability to work with other popular units as well. I so feel you on the IMGUR this and so dont understand why it cant be corrected here, seems like someone could but hey what do I know I am just a guy that turns wood into stuff. I am not one for change and it really frustrated me having to use another image hosting service but I found Postimage and have been really happy with it, super easy and no issue at all https://postimages.org/

@el sargantano Thanks for your help here, I appreciate it.

@oddjobold I appreciate you noticing the detail I put into my work. Yes I get it my work aint cheap and for some its expensive. I have been at this for a long long time and what I offer isnt cheap, its solid well made quality wooden pieces that will outlast the pieces they are made in comparison too. I dont offer cheap work nor expect you to buy cheap product and if for any reason there is an issue with my work you get at me and I will get you right one way or another. If you arent happy I am not and that aint cool so I gotta do all I can to make it so. I appreciate you grabbing a couple and pls let us know how you are enjoying them.

@FlyingLow My man is so good to hear from you and thanks for the post. You dang sure know all to well what I do and have done it for you going back those years and years. Is cool to see you are still rocking that Hammer and remember that Stem I did for you for it as well. I havent seen or heard anyone using those in a while. I havent been looking tbh either though. Is Hammer still a popular piece? Thanks for the post and the tip on the butter bro. I hope all is good for you and thanks for stopping by, take care!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL, I need to update my lines below the post!

I hate the hammer but could not stand parting with that piece you did! My nano and stems stay buttered up! These days I am down to a few:

eNano
OmniVap
MiniVap
HazeSquare
Ghost MV1

As the kids say, I'm Killin it!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Brought two splinter stems from vapefiend.

At £34.99 they are very expensive. It was a toss up between these and more stems from allan.

However i am very impressed with the craftmanship of these stems. The craftmanship is worth the extra money. Not tried them yet but they look very cool.

I love these splinter stems.

These stems come with a middle screen that lays flat by the groove in the stem. You get spare middle screens. However the bowl was far too big in this configuration. First few tries i did not get on with these stems. Then i added arizer bowl screens. Wow great.

The arizer bowl screen allows you to have a 2nd chamber, just behind the screen. So with a little hemp fiber behind the bowl your getting super smooth hits.

I have just brought some 3mm soda glass beads (as used in the imp cooling glass stem).

So with another tiny screen in the tip of the mouthpiece i have a stem with 2 chambers and 1 bowl. Three screen total. So my setup.

Arizer screen
Hemp fiber
Eds standard screen.
3mm glass beads in the stem.
Another small screen.

Super smooth hits. XL8R in wood. Yes there is added draw restriction but that actually helps with coulds. Slows down your hits. Cant wait to try this with my 4 hole spliterZ.

Best stems ever in my opinion.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good morning everyone, has been a freaking wet week here last, would say be got several inches of rain cause I was walking ankle deep in my flip flops from house to shop, jeez. All is good got quite a bit done and and a load of stuff ready to go out to VapoShop in Amsterdam. All that you see up above and alot more will be available from them very soon.

Ohh I am working on a Arizer Argo wood stem also which I am excited about. If anyone else is pls let me know.

@sickmanfraud Yes sir they are available there in Walnut as was posted. If neither of those do it for you get with me and we can talk custom if you like. If you got one of those pls let us know how its working for ya.

@Alex3oe Bro I appreciate the kind words and for spreading the word, I am most grateful and hope you are enjoying that piece very much

@Hippie Thanks for the post.

@almost there Wow thank you for the post and kind words very much. I appreciate you letting others know its ability to work with other popular units as well. I so feel you on the IMGUR this and so dont understand why it cant be corrected here, seems like someone could but hey what do I know I am just a guy that turns wood into stuff. I am not one for change and it really frustrated me having to use another image hosting service but I found Postimage and have been really happy with it, super easy and no issue at all https://postimages.org/

@el sargantano Thanks for your help here, I appreciate it.

@oddjobold I appreciate you noticing the detail I put into my work. Yes I get it my work aint cheap and for some its expensive. I have been at this for a long long time and what I offer isnt cheap, its solid well made quality wooden pieces that will outlast the pieces they are made in comparison too. I dont offer cheap work nor expect you to buy cheap product and if for any reason there is an issue with my work you get at me and I will get you right one way or another. If you arent happy I am not and that aint cool so I gotta do all I can to make it so. I appreciate you grabbing a couple and pls let us know how you are enjoying them.

@FlyingLow My man is so good to hear from you and thanks for the post. You dang sure know all to well what I do and have done it for you going back those years and years. Is cool to see you are still rocking that Hammer and remember that Stem I did for you for it as well. I havent seen or heard anyone using those in a while. I havent been looking tbh either though. Is Hammer still a popular piece? Thanks for the post and the tip on the butter bro. I hope all is good for you and thanks for stopping by, take care!
If I sent you some heat tolerable material can U make some non-breakable GonG’s.
NANO & SOLO.
All my floors R hard?
WIFE love’s it!
I keep breaking WATER PIPES & GonG’s?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and happy new year everyone, wow what a blast 2018 was and lookout for 2019! Alots been happening you all know how I roll lol.

@FlyingLow Hahaha thats so cool, you be killing it bro!!! Thanks for hanging onto to the wood, I am glad to hear you are still rocking it. Thats not a bad line up of vapes ya got here sir, we called it balling back in the day right haha. Thanks for sticking with me bro, youre a solid and always have been, take care and wish you the best!

@KidFated. Thanks for the post here bro, that was a great raffle and in the end we raised a little over $1600 for MAW, how freaking cool is that. Have been speaking to George at DV about it for next year and together we wanna double or triple that #. Thanks again bro and hope you are doing great this new year!\

@oddjobold Wow thanks for the post and thats quite a configuration you got there. If it works work it and rock it for all its got! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying it as much as you are and appreciate you letting us know what all is possible with them. By all means keep posting and pls lets see pics of that setup if ya will.

@Manity Thanks so much for stopping by and also grabbing a couple stems. Am just getting back from a week up a state or so away. I will get those out to ya soon. Ohh if you like get at me by email and we can work out adding the BAB if ya wanna too. Thanks again and I wish you a happy new year!

@ataxian Sure send it and I will give it a go.

So wishing you all the best and so many great days ahead in the new year, what a blessing to still be here doing what I do and love after all these years. I thank you all for the support and love you all have shown me for so long.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello and happy new year everyone, wow what a blast 2018 was and lookout for 2019! Alots been happening you all know how I roll lol.

@FlyingLow Hahaha thats so cool, you be killing it bro!!! Thanks for hanging onto to the wood, I am glad to hear you are still rocking it. Thats not a bad line up of vapes ya got here sir, we called it balling back in the day right haha. Thanks for sticking with me bro, youre a solid and always have been, take care and wish you the best!

@KidFated. Thanks for the post here bro, that was a great raffle and in the end we raised a little over $1600 for MAW, how freaking cool is that. Have been speaking to George at DV about it for next year and together we wanna double or triple that #. Thanks again bro and hope you are doing great this new year!\

@oddjobold Wow thanks for the post and thats quite a configuration you got there. If it works work it and rock it for all its got! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying it as much as you are and appreciate you letting us know what all is possible with them. By all means keep posting and pls lets see pics of that setup if ya will.

@Manity Thanks so much for stopping by and also grabbing a couple stems. Am just getting back from a week up a state or so away. I will get those out to ya soon. Ohh if you like get at me by email and we can work out adding the BAB if ya wanna too. Thanks again and I wish you a happy new year!

@ataxian Sure send it and I will give it a go.

So wishing you all the best and so many great days ahead in the new year, what a blessing to still be here doing what I do and love after all these years. I thank you all for the support and love you all have shown me for so long.
I will send U some.
Sorry 2-B a problem vaporist.
I maybe a basket case?
How long do the pieces need to-B?

oddjobold

Vape swap shop

Considered taking pics. However because everything is internal to the stem there is not much to see.

Top Bottom