Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Wow Ed.... looks like you had the time of your life with your boys! So nice to have you share your vacation here with us. Makes us feel like we're part of the family. :D Would love to see some pics of the geodes you guys split.

The Vapor Bomb looks amazing. This is going to be such fun! I love that you are finally realizing that vape dream you had when I first met you 6 plus years ago... Can't wait to see how they all turn out. :tup:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
What a wonderful post Ed! Thank you to make us travel with you by sharing! That's great! :)
It seems you passed a very good time with your boys, bro, I'm so happy for you all!

And the redwood burl VB is simply stunning... :drool:
Go on my friend, all the wood lovers are with you!!! ;)

little maggie

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. What an incredible trip! Such fortunate boys.

And please add me to your VB list- I will definitely buy one as soon as you're ready to sell.

I'm retiring this year and am trying to buy the vapes I want now because I won't be able to afford them when my income decreases.

Oogendoogan

Wow Ed those pictures are great. I literally just got taken through a trip of memories looking at the ones of Carlsbad caverns and the Hoover dam, also Yellowstone! I can't believe the pack of wild horses :o that's so cool to see. It's great to see that you and the boys had a blast :tup:

How did you know that redwood is my favorite wood?!? That redwood Burl beta bomb looks like a dream Ed. So beautiful. And the design is amazing!! That beta bomb looks so nice to hold and it has so much character compared to other logs I see. Really great work Ed. It is really great to see a redwood Burl beta bomb!! I have wanted a redwood log vape ever since I got my first e nano. I have seen a few red wood Burl logs in that time but wow Ed, that bomb is just stunning :drool:
can't wait to see these things come together man! I wish you nothing but the best of luck my friend. I hope your having a great Sunday Ed!
Cheers man,
:peace:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, feeling more and more like myself after the vaca, no place like home yall! Got all my orders packed up and out yesterday morning, did a bunch, had 8 different countries, wood going everywhere! Get this today is me bday, am 40 woot woot! Gosh time flies, am so thankful to have made it here and if the good Lord gives me 40 more what a life it will have been! Gator tags go on sale in a hour or so, hoping I get mine, its first come first serve, got my fingers crossed. Got a dinner planned at an upscale business casual seafood joint tonight, so looking forward to that! Lordy Lordy I am 40!!!

@momofthegoons Hey hey, I am glad you liked the pics and have said it before here, I feel like we are all family, so many wonderful people here sharing feelings and findings, so much love is here, I am so thankful to be a part of it and give to it! I gotta go through the geodes and clean them up, I will get the boys to help me do that, they will be all over that. Lol their mom text me after the boys got home, she said they washed rocked for an hour the other day, they had such fun digging for them, you know the feeling they had being in the huge hole digging to find treasure, how neat is that! You more than anyone knows how long I have wanted to produce my own vape, you have been with me since the beginning and mean so much to me, thanks for your friendship, support, and advice, you are and have been a mentor to me!

@Aezhenn My man I was happy to share and believe me had I been able to I would had a place in the truck for you, glad you got a peak at the memories we made! That Redwood VB is going to a special place, I cant wait to hear how it performs. I will have something just as nice coming your way bro, you know I got you!

@little maggie Hey there, I cant say it enough, the trip was for my sons, I was just thankful to make it happen, they are my shinning stars and reasoning in life! I am really trying and hoping to have the VB's available in a couple months or so, working the controller is the most important part of the whole thing, making heat is a big deal but controlling it is the biggest. Hang in there with me, am closer than I have ever been before! Sucks that when ya retire you gotta slow down and step down so to speak, wish you the best years ahead!

@Oogendoogan Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look bro, glad you took a step back to memory lane, wow what joys this world has to offer, much to marvel at! My man I had no idea you were all about the Redwood, so glad you like it as much as you do! I have plenty more where that piece came from so be on the lookout soon enough chief, great things are happening! I really appreciate the kind words for my work, you know that and I appreciate you!

@Reflections Thanks much, ohhh you can only imagine all the pics I have, I had to dump them from my cell and camera at the end of everyday to make room for more the next, omgosh I got so many shots, I have to go through them all, wanna put together a neat slideshow movie kinda thing for the boys each, something they can go back and relive anytime they want. Glad you like the VB betas, going to turn the rest of the betas this week and hopefully plugged in for bench test this weekend to first of next week!

Yeah well I love getting myself bday gifts, no one gets me better gifts than I get for myself lol, I have been wanting one of these for a while, a good deal came up and hey I am all about deals and so dig guns! The other day I bought a few watermelons, the boys said oh wow I cant wait to eat em, oh boys these arent for eating unless you wanna after putting a few rounds through em if anything is left, oh their eyes lit up and they were so excited. Melons lasted no time, the AR freaking destroyed em!

2016-07-18%2019.17.06_zpspayf6hkn.jpg

Only thing I can say is "It's probably not a good idea to be lurking round my place or showing up unannounced with a shady look on your face!" not a good idea!

Philreal187

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Ed's TnT :party:

Age ain't nothing but a number we all know that positive energy keeps you young at heart and mind!!

Hope you have a great day doing what makes you happy!

Really amazing pictures of the vacation, that might be my all time favorite ed post!!

Keep dropping bombs Ed the world is watching!!

:peace:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Definitely...
Happy B~day my friend.
That AR is sweeeet....
Ed's vapor bomb is bad ass
That roadtrip was unbelievable thanks for sharing.
Bet the boy's had a blast!!!
Life is good
Can't wait to hear more about the BOMB.
Be well my friend and keep up the awesome post I love coming over to a happier place.

Baron23

Good morning, feeling more and more like myself after the vaca, no place like home yall! Got all my orders packed up and out yesterday morning, did a bunch, had 8 different countries, wood going everywhere! Get this today is me bday, am 40 woot woot! Gosh time flies, am so thankful to have made it here and if the good Lord gives me 40 more what a life it will have been! Gator tags go on sale in a hour or so, hoping I get mine, its first come first serve, got my fingers crossed. Got a dinner planned at an upscale business casual seafood joint tonight, so looking forward to that! Lordy Lordy I am 40!!!

@momofthegoons Hey hey, I am glad you liked the pics and have said it before here, I feel like we are all family, so many wonderful people here sharing feelings and findings, so much love is here, I am so thankful to be a part of it and give to it! I gotta go through the geodes and clean them up, I will get the boys to help me do that, they will be all over that. Lol their mom text me after the boys got home, she said they washed rocked for an hour the other day, they had such fun digging for them, you know the feeling they had being in the huge hole digging to find treasure, how neat is that! You more than anyone knows how long I have wanted to produce my own vape, you have been with me since the beginning and mean so much to me, thanks for your friendship, support, and advice, you are and have been a mentor to me!

@Aezhenn My man I was happy to share and believe me had I been able to I would had a place in the truck for you, glad you got a peak at the memories we made! That Redwood VB is going to a special place, I cant wait to hear how it performs. I will have something just as nice coming your way bro, you know I got you!

@little maggie Hey there, I cant say it enough, the trip was for my sons, I was just thankful to make it happen, they are my shinning stars and reasoning in life! I am really trying and hoping to have the VB's available in a couple months or so, working the controller is the most important part of the whole thing, making heat is a big deal but controlling it is the biggest. Hang in there with me, am closer than I have ever been before! Sucks that when ya retire you gotta slow down and step down so to speak, wish you the best years ahead!

@Oogendoogan Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look bro, glad you took a step back to memory lane, wow what joys this world has to offer, much to marvel at! My man I had no idea you were all about the Redwood, so glad you like it as much as you do! I have plenty more where that piece came from so be on the lookout soon enough chief, great things are happening! I really appreciate the kind words for my work, you know that and I appreciate you!

@Reflections Thanks much, ohhh you can only imagine all the pics I have, I had to dump them from my cell and camera at the end of everyday to make room for more the next, omgosh I got so many shots, I have to go through them all, wanna put together a neat slideshow movie kinda thing for the boys each, something they can go back and relive anytime they want. Glad you like the VB betas, going to turn the rest of the betas this week and hopefully plugged in for bench test this weekend to first of next week!

Yeah well I love getting myself bday gifts, no one gets me better gifts than I get for myself lol, I have been wanting one of these for a while, a good deal came up and hey I am all about deals and so dig guns! The other day I bought a few watermelons, the boys said oh wow I cant wait to eat em, oh boys these arent for eating unless you wanna after putting a few rounds through em if anything is left, oh their eyes lit up and they were so excited. Melons lasted no time, the AR freaking destroyed em!

2016-07-18%2019.17.06_zpspayf6hkn.jpg

Only thing I can say is "It's probably not a good idea to be lurking round my place or showing up unannounced with a shady look on your face!" not a good idea!

Hi Ed - let me add my congratulations on your 40th. It may seem big now, but wait until you hit your 60th!! Hard to believe that guys like us can get so old but stay so fun loving immature! LOL

Not sure if you got my reply email but I did submit my order when I knew you were back in town and looking forward to getting some Ed's TnT wood!

Oh, I like guns also...but shotguns. I'm a clay target shooter and waterfowl hunter. Looked at a nice heavy barrel Colt AR for sale recently. Good deal. I was just pretty sure it would be a safe queen as my interests are in shotguns. Is that a Colt or...?? Very nice, mate, glad you are enjoying it.

Cheers

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Puppy.... :lol: :rofl: :p

Lol Mom my thoughts exactly, only a decade between us Ed.

Vacation looked like my kind of thing and my kind of spaces. Best of times.

Happy birthday and many, many thanks for the likes over in my shed.

RBBB looks really nice, I still can't believe we were both about to take a similar step into the unknown when we were chewing the fat.

Oogendoogan

Yeah man redwood has been my favorite wood since I first saw the redwood Forrest in California. I grew up in LA so that was one of my first times really seeing the woods. I have loved redwood ever since :tup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!! :clap::clap:
Enjoy your day and also make sure to enjoy that bomb ass sea food dinner! :D

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning and thanks so much for all the bday love yall, wow how cool, its very much appreciated! Has been a good past few days, havent gotten as much as I would have liked done but hey thats ok I am still not quiet in the swing of things just yet, getting closer everyday! Had a wonderful dinner the other night, had a big stuffed flounder, had head and tail on, figure they just sliced him down one side, pulled out his insides and stuffed him full of meat and stuffing, omgosh, had grilled asparagus spears with it all had a creamy butter sauce over it, wow it was something, wanted to take pics but didnt want to look like a cook snapping pics at this joint lol. Woot woot even got my couple gator tags for this year, was so worried that I might not, my two friends were side by side of me, there were 6,000 people on the site all trying to purchase, it was so bogged down it should have crashed but didnt thankfully, took me 25 minutes to get mine, my one friend the same, my other got denied, sold out in 45 minutes, so we got 4 tags, its on its on! Gosh yall so much is happening, went by my new place yesterday, the renters have moved out so I will get the keys when we close the end of the month so will be moving the days after, got boxes yesterday for the boys and I to pack some stuff. This move will be my last, there is no doubt in my mind after all I have to do. I have to move all my stuff from one house to the other, have to empty my shop, disconnect the power, load and move my shop, power back up, and move all the machinery back in, bolt it down, oh everything has to come out of the shop, its not something I am looking forward to but has to be done. I cant imagine how many load in the truck it will take to get all the wood moved, thankfully I have 3 helpers that cant ditch me nor back out, mini me's! Got them for the rest of the week, we are doing a movie tonight or tomorrow night, that will be fun if I can just get them to agree on the movie, thats the tough part.

Got quiet the bit of Show & Tell to do, follows first off!

@Philreal187 Thanks much my man, you are so right, only a number, hope I get many more in my life! Glad you like the pics and the times we did, greatest post of all time, lookout, thanks so much, its a pleasure to share and very humbling to me that you all take the time to stop by, means alot! Yeah bombs be bout to drop, betas anyway!

@Melting Pot Thanks for all the kind words, really like you saying its a happy place here, yall make it so! My friend and I are going to do some shooting Saturday morning, he has a few AR's going to be a blast! Keep an eye out so much to come!

@Aezhenn Thanks for stopping by and the welcome, happy to be part of the club brother!

@SSVUN~YAH Hey hey, like that bday stickm appreciate, need to try and get me one of them, figure could have it for future bdays, be like a scepter or the mighty shoosher, if someone gets outa line I could quickly get them back in line, they will be no negativity at my week long bday celebrations!

@Baron23 Hey hey thanks, slow down now I aint trying to get to 60 just yet, I know time flies, hoping it dont fly that quickly lol! I am such a kid at heart, I can get simply ignorant and just stupid at times, having my 3 young sons, laughs and good times are so important, I try not to be so serious all the time, I can put my Erkil pants on and get a laugh always! Forgive me as I said I am still tyring to get in the swing of things, not sure what name is on the order or whether I got ya out yet, maybe you can hit me up PM and we can discuss it more if ya like. Hey hey, I am all about shotguns myself now, dont think for a sec I am not, and so so all about waterfowl hunting bro! Got the boys in 4H shooting sports, thats good stuff, you need to go back a few pages check out where I got my last Texas hunt published online and the mount I had made from what I saw in my head, never seen anything like it. Hey where are you at, tell me about your duck hole, ohhhh I am all over it! Thats a S&W M&P 15 to match my S&W M&P 9C.

@momofthegoons Thanks much, I feel like a puppy at times lol!

@CarolKing Right on and thanks too, I hope all is well!

@Squiby I like that and thank you for all the happy love!

@Reflections Thanks, I thought you would have liked my gift to myself!

@phattpiggie No sweat my man, I like what you are doing over there at the shed, well done, glad to see you get some recognition homie! Hoping we can do that care package soon enough. I feel the coincidence myself, how cool is that bro, so hope it works out for both of us! Thanks for the wishes!

@Copacetic Hey hey, really like that slice of cake, nice find!

@Oogendoogan Redwood burl was my first burl to work, threw me with the weight of it, when I got into this there was very little I knew, had no idea it was that lite and soft, fun to work and looks amazing when finished, I understand why you love it so. Thanks for the wishes bro!

Alright alright, showtime!

This is the last pieces of glass I had to shoot, gotta get more info as far as what they are and do, am sure you all know a heckofa lot more than I do about em, will be available soon, gotta get descriptions and figure pricing but am really close now

AdjustAWP-Aromed%204_zpsjuejtqfp.png

Bonquile%20WP-Hookah%20Converter_zpsihivvoew.png

Wormhole%20Kit%20Arizer%20EQ%20amp%20V%20Tower_zpsmjs6ng63.png

Bubbler%20PNG_zpsifl7sx7j.png

XTense-Adjustable%20Glass%20Whip_zpsjtmkubt4.png

Now for another couple of VB beta's I did

White Ash/torched

2016-07-20%2018.11.04_zps4scljc1w.jpg

Mahogany

2016-07-20%2018.10.41_zpskqp8eunk.jpg

Wish yall the best!

little maggie

HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY. 40 is a such a major transition.
Hope your move is smooth. I hate moving and plan to never leave where I am. Course by the time I was your age I'd moved over 10 times.
I am not going to slow down much when I retire. Just work fewer hours somewhere else. If you need someone to demo one of your logs- not for technical feedback but to see if they are simple enough for someone with minimal coordination- I'm your volunteer.;)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow what a day, we are finally getting some rain down here, yesterday evening was so nice, rain came through dropped the temp quiet a bit, its in the forecast for the next few days and I am not going to complain one bit! The appraiser got delayed a week maybe two, he has done it but the seller has to do a few smalls before they will sign off on it, so so ready to get the move on. I had an ok bday, not sure if I mentioned it, split up with my girl a couple months ago, we just didnt see things the same way and werent going to, so I had a date, dinner was great, had a big stuffed flounder head and tail on with a creamy lemon butter sauce, RRRRRRRRRRRRRR, convo was good but just didnt feel it for a second. Had some fun with the boys we did the movies Secret Life of Pets, was good but not great, we've seen alot of animated movies, some of the best but this one not so much. Omgosh its raining here now! Its that time of year again, next weekend is the state wildlife extravaganza, woot woot, we so love to do that, outdoor gear, hunting stuff, deer sausage, duck calls, boats, atv's RRRRRRR man stuff! Got a concert tomorrow night, my best friend is driving over, we are doing Skid Row & Ratt, old school, grew up listening to both but never saw either, was told that neither have original singer front men but hey who cares scored the tickets for free! Bout to head out to the shop, thankfully the cooler weather makes for a colder temp in the shop, colder is better and makes work mo easier! Am super freaking excited and will elaborate below and pull up a chair at the grown folks table in another thread.

@little maggie Thanks for the bday wishes, I appreciate you! Yeah I am not one for moving either, but am looking forward to this one for the most part, as I said the house will be easy, had the boys pack and throw out a bunch of stuff last weekend, we are bout ready for house stuff, not looking forward to the shop and stuff, ugh! Oh my, when I first got married we moved 4 times in a year and half, that was crap! I'd love to have you test for me, but have had my list put together for a long long time, thanks for the offer to do so. I am sure you wont have any trouble with the VB, its similar to others that are out there for the most part, so you are already familiar with how it works pretty much. I thank you for stopping by and wish you the best!

Alright for a VB Show & Tell, this piece below is a curly Maple body, I am installing internals and bench testing today and this weekend, sending out beta bombs first of the week.

Curly%20Maple%20VB%20Beta%20Bomb_zpsg3jath8d.jpg

Looking forward to the weeks ahead and the feedback from everyone!

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Any update on pricing/availability on the hookah adapter?

I have a few that would be awesome to use with the Evo inverted.

Am i correct that it would allow you to attach this piece to the top of a hookah in place of a bowl?

Top Bottom