• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Gorgeous Ed's TnT Double-Banded & Dotted Turquoise Inlay Cocobolo Solo Stem!!!
GrhMksu.jpg

A4eNdkU.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Well well well, good morning yall, good morning!!! Just stopping by answering emails and doing a little admin before I hit the shop! Woot woot, its so getting my time of year yall, I am freaking about to explode with excitement, going scouting in the morning, the first duck hunt of the year for me which is really really early thanks to my guy and the luck of the draw, he got picked for a super spot in the promised land, hella ducks already there, so Wednesday morning its on like a like a neck bone! My 11 year old is playing hookie that morning and staying with me the night before, so when the sun lifts the steel will fly! Yall just dont know how jazzed I am!!! I wish you could reach through the screen and feel the electricity in me, I swear your hair would stand up on your head, lol! Ohhhhh and I have a wonderful night planned for tomorrow evening, lets just say I am cooking dinner, a couple drinks afterwards, a movie and maybe a sleep over in the works! Wowweee what a weekend to be had yall! Forgive all the exclamation points but as I said its electric round here, better make sure your feet are dry when you reach through the screen, just a touch could be blinding! Ok so I have the gator hide soaking in solution now with the armor plated top side, what a beautiful piece of leather, really really nice. Told my oldest that I would keep the bigger here and he could take the topside which they call what I am going to do with it the horn back mount to his moms house and hang on his wall, I am thinking I am going to get a piece of high end birch ply-board, lay the hide out and leave a couple inches all the way around it, take the jig saw and cut jagged edges and such to add detail to the backer board and that would make a hella mount. This is before it went to soak, the whole tanning process takes 7 days and I hope to have this finished in a couple weeks or so for a neat show and tell!

2015-09-15%2017.03.02_zpssvjl0cii.jpg

This piece is a about 6 1/2'L, the feel of it is tough yet gentle, very much detail, cant wait for next year to come around and do it all over again!

@Aezhenn Thanks my man, I appreciate the kind words and you know you are welcome anytime to sit at my table, you always have a spot bro!

@Snappo Feaking spectacular my man, very nice! I hope you have had time to use it and am anxious to hear what you think after doing so, pls let me know the feel of it and how it holds in your hand. I know you and know its just not a pretty face to you, its how she handles that make all the difference!

@stickstones Oh no you havent missed a thing my man, we were just hanging out waiting for you to make it a party bro, aint no party without you! Glad you like the Lotus mock up, its close to what I see in my head but not quiet there just yet, I have it up top, just gotta lay it out, feel its going to be a hit and what a game changer it will be. Will be significantly lower and easier to operate, the user should find it alot more friendlier and itself should see a lot of action! Hope to have it available soon enough! Thanks for stopping by!

@Reflections My lady, have missed you, been a while, we need to talk sometime so I can give you the skinny! You have been a great help to me and one of the rocks I tote in my head and heart, thank you! Say what you dont know Dale's, ohhhhh this is a travesty, you have got to go get you some, if you have to order it online its a must. Its simple, get a choice Ribeye steak, lay it in a dish on the counter, shake the dales then pour in the dish, let sit on the counter covered at room temp for an hour, dont over do or under do, then slap that baby on the grill til your liking, then its like Blago would say "Its Fucking Golden" you cant buy a steak at a restaurant that has this much flavor, its impossible! Get you some girl! RRRRRRRaaaawwwwrrrrrrrr, this stuff is the secret ingredient to my heart!

bottle.png

Alright yall, back to work, nothing more to see here, move along safe accordingly!

blackstone

Well well well, good morning yall, good morning!!! Just stopping by answering emails and doing a little admin before I hit the shop! Woot woot, its so getting my time of year yall, I am freaking about to explode with excitement, going scouting in the morning, the first duck hunt of the year for me which is really really early thanks to my guy and the luck of the draw, he got picked for a super spot in the promised land, hella ducks already there, so Wednesday morning its on like a like a neck bone! My 11 year old is playing hookie that morning and staying with me the night before, so when the sun lifts the steel will fly! Yall just dont know how jazzed I am!!! I wish you could reach through the screen and feel the electricity in me, I swear your hair would stand up on your head, lol! Ohhhhh and I have a wonderful night planned for tomorrow evening, lets just say I am cooking dinner, a couple drinks afterwards, a movie and maybe a sleep over in the works! Wowweee what a weekend to be had yall! Forgive all the exclamation points but as I said its electric round here, better make sure your feet are dry when you reach through the screen, just a touch could be blinding! Ok so I have the gator hide soaking in solution now with the armor plated top side, what a beautiful piece of leather, really really nice. Told my oldest that I would keep the bigger here and he could take the topside which they call what I am going to do with it the horn back mount to his moms house and hang on his wall, I am thinking I am going to get a piece of high end birch ply-board, lay the hide out and leave a couple inches all the way around it, take the jig saw and cut jagged edges and such to add detail to the backer board and that would make a hella mount. This is before it went to soak, the whole tanning process takes 7 days and I hope to have this finished in a couple weeks or so for a neat show and tell!

2015-09-15%2017.03.02_zpssvjl0cii.jpg

This piece is a about 6 1/2'L, the feel of it is tough yet gentle, very much detail, cant wait for next year to come around and do it all over again!

@Aezhenn Thanks my man, I appreciate the kind words and you know you are welcome anytime to sit at my table, you always have a spot bro!

@Snappo Feaking spectacular my man, very nice! I hope you have had time to use it and am anxious to hear what you think after doing so, pls let me know the feel of it and how it holds in your hand. I know you and know its just not a pretty face to you, its how she handles that make all the difference!

@stickstones Oh no you havent missed a thing my man, we were just hanging out waiting for you to make it a party bro, aint no party without you! Glad you like the Lotus mock up, its close to what I see in my head but not quiet there just yet, I have it up top, just gotta lay it out, feel its going to be a hit and what a game changer it will be. Will be significantly lower and easier to operate, the user should find it alot more friendlier and itself should see a lot of action! Hope to have it available soon enough! Thanks for stopping by!

@Reflections My lady, have missed you, been a while, we need to talk sometime so I can give you the skinny! You have been a great help to me and one of the rocks I tote in my head and heart, thank you! Say what you dont know Dale's, ohhhhh this is a travesty, you have got to go get you some, if you have to order it online its a must. Its simple, get a choice Ribeye steak, lay it in a dish on the counter, shake the dales then pour in the dish, let sit on the counter covered at room temp for an hour, dont over do or under do, then slap that baby on the grill til your liking, then its like Blago would say "Its Fucking Golden" you cant buy a steak at a restaurant that has this much flavor, its impossible! Get you some girl! RRRRRRRaaaawwwwrrrrrrrr, this stuff is the secret ingredient to my heart!

bottle.png

Alright yall, back to work, nothing more to see here, move along safe accordingly!

You could also make some beautiful motorcycle seats out of that! Although it would be a shame to cut it. Some amazing hunting tales there that are unique to your part of the world. I can almost smell the hot bloody mud where that hunt took place!
No need to watch out for gators where I am!
Ed, I emailed you with a small query about a stem, hope I didn't get you at an overly busy time.
I'm in no big rush anyway, take your time with reply!
Thanks

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, wow yall, I hadnt realized how much of an absence I had since my last post here, forgive me! Its been a wild and crazy but much needed couple of weeks since the last post. My epic duck hunt was anything but, much to my anticipation and the scouting trip the Saturday before where we had many many birds there, we got there way before daylight, you could hear the ducks chattering in the water, we of course headed in before daylight to get the decoys set out and get hidden in the brush, we heard some get up and fly out but what you going to do, its hard to be quiet and do all we needed to get everything done. At this spot there are 8 different spots and we were the only hunters there for this day, we had a few small wads fly in at day light, I missed, my son missed and my buddy missed so not cool. We stayed til 9am with not much luck after the first few flights but were just hoping things would turn around, they didnt but hey thats hunting. Had a good time with my son and getting alone time with him is tough when I have 3. Got home and worked some in the shop and spent time with them when I had them the few days I did. Got hit by a hack job middle of last week, some jackass got my DC info from one of the people I do business with, seems they hacked into their system and got my info, ran it as a CC and hit me for $504 in Nebraska, my bank calls me and says we noticed that you used your card locally earlier for a few bucks but then saw this large charge where you arent, I explained that it wasnt me and they shut my card down immediately, while she was explaining it to me they tried to hit me for another $800 somewhere else. I was shut down, my account in the red a few hundred, card inactive and only a small amount of cash in hand. Had to go to the bank fill out an affidavit saying it was not me, took a week for the fraud to clear and just got my funds returned to me yesterday with a new card and all that. Glad they covered all the fees now I just have to go and update my card info all over the place. Sucks, they will probably never catch the guys. I asked her how we could stop this since it has been my 3rd time to be hacked and she told me that there wasnt unless I wanted to live in a cave and pay cash for everything, yeah I dont see that happening, living where I live in a state that has almost nothing and if you want anything you have to go online to get it. Yeah then my good good friend alerts me to one of my new pieces being sold that they hadnt even ordered yet, uhhhh say what??? No sweat though, he let me know it was only a few but a few turned into more than just a few so I had to push work back in order to get his peeps right and explain to my peeps the issue, its all good though, everything worked out and is just all part of doing my in my own biz! Now off to a lighter more enjoyable note, I am off for a weekend getaway, going out of town with someone special, somewhere she has never been and a few places there I have never been, a night in the city partying on a famous street, the next day doing a huge 100 acre botanical garden with walkways, streams and gazebos, flowers of every color. Lunch afterwards then the museum of art later, dinner at a nice joint that evening and quiet time for the remaining trip together. Have really done my homework on this adventure to make sure it goes just right, want it to be special as she is to me!

@Melting Pot Sorry for the delay bro, hope you have gotten your hands on some Dales by now and have experienced how much flavor it adds to anything you marinate it in! Gotta agree with @subway13029 though bro, hes right man, you are in the south, its like a major major staple in the kitchen, its kinda like sweet tea in the fridge, there is no other like it! Glad you enjoyed reading my last post and digged the pic of the gator hide. I have since nailed it to a board and need to take a few pics of it once I am finished with it. I hope you are doing ok and enjoying your time with your youngest, I know she is your sunshine and joy that fills your heart bro! I send my best your way!

@Reflections My dear, I also hope you have gotten some Dales too by now, great stuff! Glad to hear your Mom in law may have more time, we spoke about her and what you were having to do for her, I can only imagine what it has taken for you to do all you have, I admire you for that! Glad you are back and glad you stopped by! You know I do have a few scraps after attaching it to the board but have found it to be really really freaking tough and super thick, I have it in a box near the bench, I may give that an idea in the future, maybe hard to adhere to a small stem but who knows might work out just fine. I have had another guy to ask me to do this if possible so if I find it to be so you will be the second person to get it done, count on it! I hope all is well your way and wish you the best!

@srama21 Glad you stopped by and want to thank @Melting Pot for stepping up to help out with your question, well done! I have since been in talks with you about this and will get you fixed up soon enough. I appreciate your interest in my work bro! I gotta tell you all what a trip it was to see his avatar, Ric Flare was the man when I was a kid, so loved to watch wrestling when I was a young boy, what a time those days were, no stress, no drama just school during the week and wrestling every Saturday morning in front of the TV!

@blackstone My man, thank you for stopping by, I checked my emails earlier and yours made it to my spam so I moved them to my inbox and have read over them. I got just what you need and will make every effort to make sure that your need makes it back to the place of its origin! I got you bro!!!

@subway13029 You are so right about the low sodium green label, that and soak time is so important, even the low sodium if soaked to long can still taste a bit salty. Thats why I will generally only soak a lets say rib eye for an hour at room temp, anything more and it will be a bit too much. You right though it must be a southern thing, gosh you gotta love the South, thank God for it bro and all us in it! Get ya some Dixie!!!

Wish everyone the best and better days ahead!

Reflections

Wow Ed..the trip sounds amazing and what a charmer you are and so sweet to want to take her on a magical trip that you both will always remember! Wishing you both a wonderful time. Bummer about the ducks,and I hope you do get some this season. I did buy some Dales but I havent gone to costco in awhile to buy their amazing rib eyes..but will be going this weekend so Ill report back in after i marinade em in the Dales.. I have had the credit card crap 2xs now.. once where they bought madona tickets in LA and another time where they bought dog clothes in London..lol sucks to go through and change everything owell...
Thanks for the kind words on mom but she did pass away . She was 90 and had a wonderful life.
I would love to see how the alligator skin looks on your wortk and aquire one also...thanks for thinking bout me and have a fantastic weekend.

little maggie

Love hearing about your adventures. I want to order a Haze stem to replace the one that's going with my 2.5. Do you have ones for the V3 ready? It uses different size stems than the earlier version. And do you have a sample Daisy? I am so bad about sending things out but I am going to make an effort to get my Haze back and everything else that needs to go out.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon everyone, I hope all is well out there and everyone is doing great! Wowweee you all, had a great weekend away with my I gotta say it yall, my girl!!! I have been seeing someone for quiet some time now and we have really been moving along. We are so great together and no matter what we speak of we seem to keep winding up on the same page, what a breathe of fresh air she is and at just the right time. I am in a place now in my life that I dont think I have ever been, I have a complete peace and self awareness that is such a mighty mighty blessing that I know can only be from the man upstairs! We went north the Memphis, one of my favorite cities, went and did Beale st. that night, went to coyote ugly, had a couple drinks and maybe a shot or two watching the hot ladies do their bar dance, went just across the street and ate the best wings on Beale and watched 3 guys from BET doing a comedy show, what fun! The weather was crap the following day so the botanical garden was out, was so dreary and cool, so we went to the art museum where we spent alot of the day, they had over 9K pieces and it took some time to see it all for sure. Heres a piece that caught my eye

2015-10-03%2013.51.43_zpskj42tdbr.jpg

This piece was a trip the larger piece before in the center is all one piece, the added pieces are the smaller ones, it was a trip to see this put together, I forget what it was called, wanna say something with dragon in it maybe.

Now this piece also stopped me for a couple minutes

2015-10-03%2013.56.10_zps0flhxupj.jpg

The eyes are what did it that and trying to think what it was saying I suppose. Really great place, they had art from before Christ and just after through all of time it seemed. Very cool place, my girl had never been to a museum such as this so was quiet nice for us both. We spent 3 days and 3 nights with each other and wasnt a few minutes after we split that last morning that we texted each other saying we missed each other already and were thinking of when we would see each other again, what a wonderful weekend! We are on for tomorrow afternoon and night, where I will be cooking dinner, ooooooo you might wanna get in on this one, doing Jap Wraps, going to get a fine cut rib eye steak, soak it in dales, for an hour, get the big jalapeno peppers and just slice down one side, dig out the seeds, stuff with cream cheese, slice the rib eye in narrow bites and push a piece into the cheese stuffed pepper, then double wrap with pepper crusted thick sliced bacon, tooth pick then off to the grill for about 30-45 minutes! This has just been precook and tell, will do cook and show in a couple days so you can see for yourself what its all about! Ohhhh I cant wait to see her again, we joke about getting separation anxiety, beginning to think its becoming less of a joke! Yeah now sorry for my again absence round here, started the week off by throwing my freaking back out, ohhhh what a joy, was lifting my john boat trailer by the tongue to put it on the ball hitch of mt atv and felt it in my lower back and down through my left leg, that was it, I was down yall, freaking pain was intense, got a handful of Tylenol and laid on a heating pad all night, the next day wasnt so much a great one, off to the Dr who said I just had a muscle strain, hmmmm sure as hell felt more like something else but WTH do I know, have been taking it easy for the most of the week laying on the heat eating some low grade pain and muscle relaxers, my back is mo better, is still tender but not what it was thank God! I squeezed in some work time toward the last few days of the week and this is what I have come up with.

Now for a very important show and tell yall

I hope my guy doesnt get pissed at me, I sent him an email way earlier asking if it was cool that I post pics of his custom pieces but have not heard back so couldnt keep it to myself any longer, so for what you are seeing is Lignum Vitae or verawood, I have done it before and have enjoyed how easy it works, the blank he sent me was very very green, its a trip works like purpleheart, when you first cut it and turn it its almost yellow, under fluorescent light it turns green, the two that are really dark have been under the light for a few days, the two that arent were just turned. Now I am sure you are thinking whats so freaking special here??? Ahhh the 3 to the left have to have the bushings installed with the pins which I will be doing later today, the one to the far right will not have a pin installed, this is the first piece I have ever done like this, his blank was long enough and I asked him if he would like to be my beta tester which he agreed to be. I have turned a small groove and gotten a high temp oring that as you see fit within the groove, the bushing fits nice and snug over the oring and seems to hold just fine, the true test will be when my guy has it to put it to the test.

2015-10-10%2017.01.45_zpsyd3tzcl4.jpg

2015-10-10%2017.01.57_zpssbyv4vsj.jpg

2015-10-10%2017.02.19_zpspzyr3nqw.jpg

I really hope this idea works out, feel it will be so much better for you all the users and all my customers. Easy off, easy on, easy cleaning, just easy peasy yall! I am figuring that if this piece holds up then will be able to do all my pieces with the oring fit for the SS bushings.

Whats your thoughts?

@Reflections Ohh my, I am sorry to hear of your loss, I really am! 90 years is a good life, I hope to come close to that, I send my best to you and yours! I hope you read above of our trip, what a wonderful time we had, thanks for your kind words. Wanna hear what you thought of the steak you mentioned getting, hope you liked it, if so you gotta try my Jap Wraps they are the SHIT! Yeah getting hack aint cool, it is the price we pay for living in this high speed world where we can have anything we want as fast as we want it. Damn Al Gore, its his fault for creating the internet (so he says), damn him! Will let ya know if I do something with the gator. Just saw last week where my Vet got the front page of the local paper, he snagged a 13 and 1/2 footer, freaking beast of a gator, ohhh we are going to have to talk about that one next visit I have with him. Wish you the best babe!

@little maggie My dear, its been a while, ahhh I am currently working on Haze V3 wongs for Haze at the moment, well fitting them in here and there, did an all nighter Thursday night to get some more out to them, ohh the work load is immense. The V3 WPA's I am making are universal for the 2.5 and the new one they will work in both. I have not made any stems as of yet. I did give it some thought and had a different spin on what I could do in my head its just that I got to make it happen along with everything else I gotta do. Nah still dont have a Daisy, would like to give it a go though if ya wanna send it my way hun! Tell you what, you tell me what and I will do what you want, its all about you and what I can do! Tell me bout it and we will go from there, hope all is well for you also!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Good afternoon everyone, I hope all is well out there and everyone is doing great! Wowweee you all, had a great weekend away with my I gotta say it yall, my girl!!! I have been seeing someone for quiet some time now and we have really been moving along. We are so great together and no matter what we speak of we seem to keep winding up on the same page, what a breathe of fresh air she is and at just the right time. I am in a place now in my life that I dont think I have ever been, I have a complete peace and self awareness that is such a mighty mighty blessing that I know can only be from the man upstairs! We went north the Memphis, one of my favorite cities, went and did Beale st. that night, went to coyote ugly, had a couple drinks and maybe a shot or two watching the hot ladies do their bar dance, went just across the street and ate the best wings on Beale and watched 3 guys from BET doing a comedy show, what fun! The weather was crap the following day so the botanical garden was out, was so dreary and cool, so we went to the art museum where we spent alot of the day, they had over 9K pieces and it took some time to see it all for sure. Heres a piece that caught my eye

2015-10-03%2013.51.43_zpskj42tdbr.jpg

This piece was a trip the larger piece before in the center is all one piece, the added pieces are the smaller ones, it was a trip to see this put together, I forget what it was called, wanna say something with dragon in it maybe.

Now this piece also stopped me for a couple minutes

2015-10-03%2013.56.10_zps0flhxupj.jpg

The eyes are what did it that and trying to think what it was saying I suppose. Really great place, they had art from before Christ and just after through all of time it seemed. Very cool place, my girl had never been to a museum such as this so was quiet nice for us both. We spent 3 days and 3 nights with each other and wasnt a few minutes after we split that last morning that we texted each other saying we missed each other already and were thinking of when we would see each other again, what a wonderful weekend! We are on for tomorrow afternoon and night, where I will be cooking dinner, ooooooo you might wanna get in on this one, doing Jap Wraps, going to get a fine cut rib eye steak, soak it in dales, for an hour, get the big jalapeno peppers and just slice down one side, dig out the seeds, stuff with cream cheese, slice the rib eye in narrow bites and push a piece into the cheese stuffed pepper, then double wrap with pepper crusted thick sliced bacon, tooth pick then off to the grill for about 30-45 minutes! This has just been precook and tell, will do cook and show in a couple days so you can see for yourself what its all about! Ohhhh I cant wait to see her again, we joke about getting separation anxiety, beginning to think its becoming less of a joke! Yeah now sorry for my again absence round here, started the week off by throwing my freaking back out, ohhhh what a joy, was lifting my john boat trailer by the tongue to put it on the ball hitch of mt atv and felt it in my lower back and down through my left leg, that was it, I was down yall, freaking pain was intense, got a handful of Tylenol and laid on a heating pad all night, the next day wasnt so much a great one, off to the Dr who said I just had a muscle strain, hmmmm sure as hell felt more like something else but WTH do I know, have been taking it easy for the most of the week laying on the heat eating some low grade pain and muscle relaxers, my back is mo better, is still tender but not what it was thank God! I squeezed in some work time toward the last few days of the week and this is what I have come up with.

Now for a very important show and tell yall

I hope my guy doesnt get pissed at me, I sent him an email way earlier asking if it was cool that I post pics of his custom pieces but have not heard back so couldnt keep it to myself any longer, so for what you are seeing is Lignum Vitae or verawood, I have done it before and have enjoyed how easy it works, the blank he sent me was very very green, its a trip works like purpleheart, when you first cut it and turn it its almost yellow, under fluorescent light it turns green, the two that are really dark have been under the light for a few days, the two that arent were just turned. Now I am sure you are thinking whats so freaking special here??? Ahhh the 3 to the left have to have the bushings installed with the pins which I will be doing later today, the one to the far right will not have a pin installed, this is the first piece I have ever done like this, his blank was long enough and I asked him if he would like to be my beta tester which he agreed to be. I have turned a small groove and gotten a high temp oring that as you see fit within the groove, the bushing fits nice and snug over the oring and seems to hold just fine, the true test will be when my guy has it to put it to the test.

2015-10-10%2017.01.45_zpsyd3tzcl4.jpg

2015-10-10%2017.01.57_zpssbyv4vsj.jpg

2015-10-10%2017.02.19_zpspzyr3nqw.jpg

I really hope this idea works out, feel it will be so much better for you all the users and all my customers. Easy off, easy on, easy cleaning, just easy peasy yall! I am figuring that if this piece holds up then will be able to do all my pieces with the oring fit for the SS bushings.

Whats your thoughts?

@Reflections Ohh my, I am sorry to hear of your loss, I really am! 90 years is a good life, I hope to come close to that, I send my best to you and yours! I hope you read above of our trip, what a wonderful time we had, thanks for your kind words. Wanna hear what you thought of the steak you mentioned getting, hope you liked it, if so you gotta try my Jap Wraps they are the SHIT! Yeah getting hack aint cool, it is the price we pay for living in this high speed world where we can have anything we want as fast as we want it. Damn Al Gore, its his fault for creating the internet (so he says), damn him! Will let ya know if I do something with the gator. Just saw last week where my Vet got the front page of the local paper, he snagged a 13 and 1/2 footer, freaking beast of a gator, ohhh we are going to have to talk about that one next visit I have with him. Wish you the best babe!

@little maggie My dear, its been a while, ahhh I am currently working on Haze V3 wongs for Haze at the moment, well fitting them in here and there, did an all nighter Thursday night to get some more out to them, ohh the work load is immense. The V3 WPA's I am making are universal for the 2.5 and the new one they will work in both. I have not made any stems as of yet. I did give it some thought and had a different spin on what I could do in my head its just that I got to make it happen along with everything else I gotta do. Nah still dont have a Daisy, would like to give it a go though if ya wanna send it my way hun! Tell you what, you tell me what and I will do what you want, its all about you and what I can do! Tell me bout it and we will go from there, hope all is well for you also!
Keep it up my good buddy!!! You don't know how happy I am for you!!! Love the new o-ring design!!!

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon everyone, hope all is well, just stopping by to let you all know I added these to my website earlier

Poker%20Tools%20PNG_zpswm8tq2ij.png

Its a multi tool that I have began making that doesnt take quiet as much time as the others I was making but still does all the same as the previous pieces and are a bit cheaper. Pls check em out and if you like pick one up! Getting the Jap Wraps prepped and ready for the evening, going to spiff up round the house before my girl comes over!

@Snappo Thank you so much my man, means alot coming from you! I do so appreciate you and you do!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Wow! What a wonderful period Ed! I'm really happy for you!
And I hope your back is better now.

The sculptures are great, to see a such museum full of these kind of pieces must be a nice travel in the creation!
I like your new stem concept too, beautiful work, as usual! :tup:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I am so happy that things are working out for you in the romance department. Sorry to hear about your back, I can sympathize with the low back problems. I've suffered from that for too many years I can't count. I always enjoy my wood pieces that you've made me.

Take care of yourself and stay happy.

Reflections

So glad you and YOUR GIRL had a fantastic time ED!!! I can feel your smiles all the way to california :D .
I did get to try the Dales and it is fantastic, thanks for turning us on to it. The jap wraps sound good to,was wondering do you cook the steak b4 u put em in and also do you char the skin off the peppers b4 you cook em??
Love the new idea on the stems Ed..I also hope it works out better..it can be a bitch getting those c clamps out. I use my poker..tamper multi tool daily and digging it..very useful tool.
Thanks for all of your kind words Ed..big hugs and keep that smile on your face!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Ed it's great to know you have met your true match. I know and share your feelings when it comes to the lady in my life. We had not seen one another for a week and when her and I finally met up again we both mentioned it felt like a lifetime apart. I'm also happy that things are clicking along nicely for you on many other levels too. Thanks for your hard work and sharing, cheers! :cheers:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wooooweeee yall, had a wonderful night last night! Totally did it up with dinner and all, did the jap wraps, baked beans, asparagus & melted cheese, baked taters, rolls and salad, was a feast! My girl was like wow you can cook cant ya, I had to remind her that I know my way around the kitchen. So here it is Cook & Tell

Jap%20Wraps_zpsfq3f6k18.jpg

RRRRAarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this is the kinda stuff you wanna do to get inside my heart!!! After dinner I took her for a ride through the country on the 4 wheeler, shes a city girl and has never been on an atv and probably not very many dirt roads, we took our time rode slow and just enjoyed the fresh night air, its still pretty warm here at night round about 7 or so, gets a little cool by the next morning but is very very pleasant this time of year and a wonderful night to be together!

@Aezhenn My man, thanks for the kind words, you are a good friend to me! The museum was great and I am glad you like the new stem design I have done, hopefully I will get positive beta results from my guy soon. I hope all is well for you and wish you all the best!

@CarolKing Thank you so much, I am on a great path in my life and keep putting one foot in front of the other even though the back may slow me down a little, guess thats just what getting older is all about I suppose. I am so glad you like the pieces I have done for you, I know I always see and read you throwing my name around and do know I appreciate that as well!

@Reflections OOOOOO Ohhhhhhhh oh, glad you got you some Dales babe, thats the best! Let me give you the skinny on the Jap Wraps, you soak the steak and then slice it in narrow strips to fill the slice where you just stuff it full of cream cheese, then wrap it twice in the bacon and double stick it with toothpicks. No need to char the skins on the peppers, just when digging out the seeds you can wash them out well and shake out the excess. You want your peppers to be fresh and crisp, not soft and soggy when purchasing them. I let the coals get just right with little flame on them then put on the grill, cook for 45 minutes and you are good to go, some bacon maybe more done than others but its all good, was so great, had a few left over that I bagged up last night and had for lunch today. Also glad you like the new stems and glad to hear you use your multi tool so much still, its invaluable! Thanks also for mentioning my girl, she means alot to me and still for the life of me dont know what I did to catch her eye but am so glad I did! Oh you know you are in my heart to, thanks for being you!

@ichibaneye Your words are so true my man, so true! Thanks for your kind words for sharing your relationship with me, I am glad to know that there is love out there and what a great great feeling its brings to ones heart! I wish you well and so good to hear from you bro!

Oh & BTW, make sure you share with your dinner guests or who ever that you remind them that there are 2 toothpicks in each pepper unless you take them out before hand!!!

Hi everyone first time postiing on the thread nearly read everything and i decided to ditch the glass well not really my brother broke it, the stem got stuck to his lips and it fell Hit the conqrete and it blew up like pompeii. probably wouldnt have happened if i had oring smh jus my luck ..but on a lighter note i Just picked up the coco wood stem off eds website cant wait to get my hands on that indestructible beauty tell you guys my experience when i get it .. Thanks ed !

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@Elephantman562 you'll fall in love with Ed'sTnT wood. Haha trust us. His pieces are works of functional art. Caution you may become addicted to purchasing more items after you try it out. Enjoy and please do let us all know once it arrives.

@Ed's TnT Have you ever made a wooden shift knob with a glass inlay for a Toyota Supra? I would be proud and be very happy to have your work in my build brother! :drool::freak:

Last edited:
Top Bottom