• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

507E

Beautiful work Ed! I'm very happy with how my maple stand turned out. I think it will look amazing with my nano and stems. Will make sure to post some pics with everything together this weekend. Keep up the great work buddy!

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I kinda made a peep here in the caff at work due to excitement. I bought a AA Stem from ya Eddy forgot to hit you back, it works great and I love it. Soon as this lotus pipe is available you'll have my money. Very glad that I never picked up the aluminium stem, some part of me had a feeling Ed was up to something.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, woke up early, went to bed at 5:30 yesterday evening, was beat beat! Its been go go go round here with so much to do, thought things were slowing down a little, was knocking out custom stuff retail had seemed to slow a bit and was getting a breather then the work load piled back on. Was on the phone with one vape manufacturer talking about a new/old venture when a call was coming in from another manufacturer, was going over emails bout the same time when another PIU order just came in, heck I just got him an order out and Randy is back again, good stuff! Got some sweet stuff out to VapCap yesterday for the CCup that he is attending this weekend, cant wait to hear how the pieces are perceived his and mine! Made him a few standard pieces in Blackwood and Cocobolo, even spun a sweet piece in Amboyna burl to throw in some flavor, should be a hit! Freaking got in too much of a hurry to get the pieces made and shipped, totally forgot to take pics, how dumb I can be at times! George assured me he would get shots and all so figure you all will have something to look at very soon. Other than that all is good and moving along!

@SSVUN~YAH Yeah my man, I cant wait to see all the pieces done myself, will be a sweet package to get out to you! You have some very nice species and awesome selection of wongs, @Snappo is the man!

@FlyingLow Holy cow bro, that is for sure the beast! Hell the skin nor the meat after spinning the barrels a couple times wouldnt be any good, thats the destroyer! I saw that and texted that pic to my bro in law who is a big big wild hog hunter, it would be the shit for that purpose, you could blaze through a spot and lay down utter havoc on a herd of wild pigs! Those things are a big time problem down here, the population has exploded and they really destroy the natural habitat for all Mother Natures critters, not cool! He has a Ranger but nothing like this machine, what an investment! Thanks for the kind words and feedback bro, you really nailed it with all your words, well done! My man I am sorry for the delay in getting back to your post, I hope you see this this morning before your procedure, I wish you well and hope it goes smoothly, I will say a prayer for ya! Pls let me know how it goes and I will have your piece done shortly! I send my best brother, be well!

@Gray Area How bout that piece, glad you dig it! Ah yes I will be adding a little length to it for sure, have also been in touch with Steve from Lotus, reached out to him back in June with his thoughts and got some WPA's for this venture from him, he mentioned the same thing about the length and angle of the draw stem, its doable and will happen soon enough so keep an eye out and be on the look out bro!

@507E Really glad you liked also, was fun making that piece and am sure yours will look stunning when all is put together, cant wait to see the entire rig when you get the shots up and posted!

@cwheezy Right on, glad you dig the AA stem, thanks for letting me know boss! Ahh so you had a feeling, nice intuition! You cant ever tell what I will be doing, I still have a couple pieces on the bench I havent mentioned yet that I got to do pieces for, know I have a couple on the way for accessories, alot to be done for S&T within the next few weeks, will be posting up bits and pieces as they work their way out of my head and into reality! Thanks for stopping by my man!

@rizzo Wow, glad you got to go by and see them first hand, wish you would have taken a pic and sent that out to me, its weird I have never actually seen them in a store, that would be a neat perspective! If you get by there again pls do snap a pic for me that would be awesome! Like I said Dom is a great guy there at THC and has been filling me in on how they are doing, he says that people have been asking about them for a long time before he got them from me, all there is now to do is get the word out that he has them, slowly but surely they will come around as do most.

Ditch the glass, grab some wood and add some class!

Thanks for all the post and for stopping by you all, I appreciate your time! Think I am going to add that above statement into my signature here!

rizzo

Your wish is my command .Our man Ed now has his stems being carried in a store. Check out pics They are on display with solo Its a classy store in Toronto the "Hemp Company" lets support Ed and the retailer. Note: first time posting pics ed can put up larger pics if he wants

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there! Have been working on the boat with the boys some getting ready for gator season next week. We rebuilt the front deck and added some lighting to help with the hunt considering this will be a nightly expedition. I have done a few pieces with much success but hate I mean hate to say it @FlyingLow your piece went to hell on me at the end, as I told you it was a soft soft wood and was actually the finest piece of Sindora Burl I had ever seen, had bright pink eyes with a tan/brown tone around them, my my I hated to loose that piece, I had done the inlay, had the beads and grooves done then fate had to step in and ruin it all bro, I am sorry! Hey but lets not dwell on this, I have yet another super special burl species I have never worked and wanna say I dont think I have seen anyone else doing anything similar to it in a log or anything else. Oh and believe me this species is alot more dense and shouldnt be an issue at all, this is just a bump in the road is all and a learning experience, not that I learned anything about what I could have done to prevent it happening but more so learned how to accept it for what it was and know that sometimes things are just out of my hands and in the end arent meant to be!

@peterpiper Glad you got that piece my man and are happy with it, you gotta post up a pic, am wanting so see more of it with your rig, come one bro, do me right!

@rizzo You are the man and I appreciate what you have done brother! Must say its not my first store but is the first time I have seen my work in a store in a pic, TBH I have never ever seen my work first hand in a store myself and to see these pics you posted are the shit and you have really done me a solid! I hope the pieces I do for you make up for the solid you did me! Thanks again!

Ok now for a little different twist on S&T, dont know if yall know it or not but our good man here at FC mr @Aezhenn is quite a woodsman himself, he and I have had a great relationship for a while now and he has kept me involved in what he does and I am honored to have gotten to know him as I have and also call him my brother, he has a wonderful spirit and is really a great guy! He has an amazing family and a heart of gold. He has done a few pieces for me that I gave to the wife, he makes the finest wooden jewelry I have seen and is very unique. He made her some round circle shaped ear rings that in the center were actually colored pencils inside, her teacher friends went nuts for them and now he has quite an order coming for at least a more than a few pairs. Well a few weeks back he told me he had something special he wanted to make me and wanted to give it to me for my Bday, he hinted around about what he had done and asked me if I wanted to see a pic before it shipped and oh yeah I wanted a sneak peak but deep down inside I wanted a surprise also. So much to my surprise it showed up yesterday and I gotta say WOW WOW! His work is impeccable and he attention to detail and precision is top notch! He made me this beautiful wooden Amboyna Burl ring, it looks wide but its not that wide, its thin but very very strong, its super clean and without any flaws at all. He says its waterproof which is a big big plus for me considering my hands are everywhere. Fits well on my finger and doesnt feel weird to my hand. I tried to take some cool pics but as you all know the camera never does the wood any justice! Pls give it a look and if you have any thought of getting your own just give him a shout and dont think for a second that its not top shelf!

Aezhenn%20Amboyna%20Burl%20Wooden%20Ring%202_zps0quomk3d.jpg

Aezhenn%20Amboyna%20Burl%20Wooden%20Ring%203_zpsucmpvqsc.jpg

Aezhenn%20Amboyna%20Burl%20Wooden%20Ring_zpso6muqhw4.jpg

rizzo

Wood rings look excellent ,glad you like the pics no problem to do that. I think if you came up with a ad poster like you mentioned that would be a good marketing item for your stems. And a nice box or polished log to stick them in behind a store counter .No rush on the custom work, enjoy your family bud

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Oh Ed! I am sorry that happened, but don't be down brother! Sometimes the lathe of love bites back and not all are meant to be- I hate to hear of any loss of your work and eager to see what spins out next.

You a good man Ed! The updates are always fun; we get to watch you set new standards for customer communications daily!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Tremendous day at the cup. I wasn't even able to finish setting up my booth this morning because there were too many people asking questions. An hour before the show even started.
Tomorrow, well I have some more goodies coming, including a new vap. I hope to get some video.

Thanks,

George
Reporting from heaven.
IMG_20150822_192703743_HDR_zpsvhernamb.jpg

Do I spy some @Ed's TnT on that table?? Looks like you got some good exposure today :nod:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wowweee yall, what a last few days and week it has been past, not going to get into it now, but what a whirlwind it has been, not a bad one at all but an inspiring one from out of no where! Have been doin alot off praying about my future, feel great about it and have just been enjoying the flow and soaking it all in! Had one of the best nights in a long long time Saturday, feeling good about the future and looking forward even more to Wednesday night!!! Going scouting for gators this evening, taking my oldest son with me and going to give him the chance to snag a 4 or 5 footer just to get the feel of the fight and how it will be to land him, just to shake off any apprehensiveness he may have before season opens friday. Ohhh I can only imagine the feeling he will have when he hooks into one that size, nothing but sheer muscle, tearing and ripping with force trying to get away, he is going to be in for the time of his life and I am so happy to share this with him! Got a Gopro to video it and will post up as soon as I can, ohhhh my my I fugure he will be toting a grin for a while afterwards! I asked him, hey how many of your buddies are gator hunting and he said none with a smile, I am sure it will be all he talks about tomorrow if today goes like we hope. No matter if today doesnt, like I said Friday is the open so we have 10 days to get 2, shouldnt be that hard considering the overwhelming population of 25K+ in our zone.

@rizzo Oh my man, you have given me an idea that I think will be just the thing for his store and would look great on his shelf! As I told ya, am thinking about a neat stand made from some fine wood I around the shop would recess a spot for the solo & air, a spot on either side of the units for their wooden stems as well and maybe even a spot next to it with a place for cards to hand out. Even thinking to get my logo printed out for a small promo kinda thing, not that small but not that big either, just right and just to be seen. Feel that would be sweet and appealing all the same. Thanks for what you have done my man!

@FlyingLow You said it bro, some pieces just arent meant to be but in the end after all the problems when its does turn out its worth all the trouble, always is! I appreciate your words, means alot, you know how I feel about you and everyone else I deal with and my golden rule, if you arent happy with any aspect of my work, service, or communication, I am not happy either and that aint cool! I hope you are doing better after the surgery you mentioned above and wish you a speedy healing!

@Quetzalcoatl Well well my man, thanks for stopping by my friend, you know what you did spy a little bit of my work, dont think its what you saw precisely but mine was on the table. I think you are referring to the dugouts, if so no those arent mine but the guy who made them is my guy and does a hellova job, I gave George his info and he did the work, he is a master at his pieces and I have been happy to know him and call him my friend for several years now. My piece was the tiny wooden stem attached to the Ti Vapcap tip, kinda hard to make it out well but was on the table. I did send VC some really neat samples of wongs and stems from Cocobolo and Blackwood as well as through in a nice Amboyna burl stem for flavor. George is recovering from the weekend and said he would be in touch with me soon enough about my role in his venture which I am anxious to play apart! Thanks again for the post and for the notice whether you knew it or not!

@Aezhenn No need to thank me bro, I thank you for the wonderful piece, I havent taken it off except to brag about you to others is all, it has held up really well from washing hands and time in the shower, I am really really happy with it and TBH was hesitant in the past about getting one due to my concern from water. You have laid these fears to rest and I am a true believer in your work as I have always been since the beginning! You and @FlyingLow are good guys, I am just a guy myself that is lucky to do what I do is all, you both mean alot to me!

Gotta say it again, gator hunting is going to be fun but Wednesday night will be mo better!!!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT I was in fact talking about the wooden body piece ;) I'm pretty sure it's my favorite configuration of it, and the first choice, and I haven't even tried one yet!

Was my bad bro, very very good idea homie! I look forward to your findings after using it bro, really anxious to get these out there as is @VapCap will be fun fun for everyone! Good eye again my man, need you as spotter this weekend on the gator hunt!

@NickDlow Ahhh I had no idea of that either, ain't they versatile!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Was my bad bro, very very good idea homie! I look forward to your findings after using it bro, really anxious to get these out there as is @VapCap will be fun fun for everyone! Good eye again my man, need you as spotter this weekend on the gator hunt!

@NickDlow Ahhh I had no idea of that either, ain't they versatile!

Absolutely! That's why your stems and wongs are all I use bud.

C-weed

Hello Ed....how have you been my friend?...I have a couple of ?s sir....When might your famous screen/clip removal tool be available again?....and how big is the diameter difference between the air and the solo.....I love the solo cocobolo wong but I don't want to stretch my air out.....

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Ed's TnT I had a friend checking in on me today, and they saw your work on my desk! :nod:

They admired the pick and Solo stems, and even had me go to your website! They aren't into vaporizing yet, but they love your work, especially the dugouts. :)

BTW....I'm ashamed to admit that I combusted while they were here, and kinda liked it....:ugh:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Well good morning all, what a busy busy last couple of days it has been yall! Been on the horn with one company after another, as well as gearing up for gator seasons Friday opener, and working on prototypes for other new devices and such! Monday evening was a cool time to spend with my oldest, we got out oon the river scouting and mostly to find the low spots, snags, and underwater logs that little the river bottom. We saw 4 small gators, the biggest about 6', still spooky but it was still daylight so they werent really active. We more or less wanted to get familiar with the surroundings and where to go and not go so to speak. I gotta say I love all my boys equally but each needs one on one time with me as I do either and Monday was a great time for us two, was neat sharing that time with him and seeing him smile so much, my oldest is going to a be a great man one day, he is the apple of my eye!

This is a pic of just one of the spots we were in and thought I would share it with you all!

2015-08-24%2017.57.05_zpstxysxa8e.jpg

Dont this spot look ripe with gators, almost spooky and eerie looking as well and beautiful and serene!

@RUDE BOY I had no idea as I mentioned above that was the case with my Nano/UD stems that they could be used all around and am glad to hear you are enjoying them!

@NickDlow Glad to see you stepped up and pitched in with your overwhelming log knowledge, you do know your way around the wood!

@C-weed My man, I hope all is well! Hmm well heres the deal with the clip tool, I do love making them its just there is quite the time that goes into making them happen. I am still pretty much a one man band and doing everything is tough to do and some pieces get left out. I do have a couple guys coming out this weekend to try their hands at turning but who knows, they either get it or they dont, either they show or they dont, either they can or cant, only time will tell! So with that said I have come up with another nifty tool that still does all the original did and doesnt take quite as much time, yeah I know they arent as nifty looking as the others but do what they do and will work for 1/2 the price. Just gotta take a day to make a couple dozen. Check it out!

Eds%20Clip%20Tool_zpsc5wtrdmj.jpg

Now the difference between the Air & Solo bushings is .013" may not seem like much but is quite a bit, both are different and intended for their particular units, yes folks have had luck with the solo stems in their air but as you said you dont wanna stretch it and I understand!

@Vicki My lady, no time, how have you been my love? I hope well and am glad to see you stop by and thank you for spreading the word for me! I really did dig making you all those pieces and still remember those pieces, you have been a great supporter of my work and I thank you for all you do! Yeah I gotta admit I havent combusted in quite some time, but there's something that can be said about about a long pull off a hog leg that reaches deep into the lungs and creeps up on ya when you least expect it! You know thats something I havent done in a while either, some creeper, that was always cool, do they even still have that out there?

@KeVo23 Wow what a pic brother! Very nice my man, I so dig your choice and stems and species, nice collection my man! You were a pleasure to work with and talk to about making decisions! Thanks for all the work homie! Gotta admit the two Cocobolo to the left are my favorite!

Now to a little show & tell, had this for a few weeks now and made a wong for it!, Had already made a stem but now I made a 14mm wong that fits super snug within the unit and cant wait to get it out back to its owner for feedback. I appreciate him sending it my way and for the opportunity to get out of the box for a brief moment!

Eds%20Elavape%2014mm%20Waterpipe%20Adapter_zpsppgttf9y.jpg

Wish you all the best!

NickDlow

Log Hog
you do know your way around the wood!

That sounds dirty... :lol:

Now the difference between the Air & Solo bushings is .013" may not seem like much but is quite a bit, both are different and intended for their particular units, yes folks have had luck with the solo stems in their air but as you said you dont wanna stretch it and I understand!

Idk if it was intentional or not but the tool I have, the ass end tamps the load in your bushing perfectly.

Can u make the ass end of these tools to fit inside diameter of your bushing also?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
That sounds dirty... :lol:

Idk if it was intentional or not but the tool I have, the ass end tamps the load in your bushing perfectly.

Can u make the ass end of these tools to fit inside diameter of your bushing also?

Well sir now that you mention it, I suppose it does sound a little dirty, not my intention though. You know I want to tell you something, last week I had two different guys tell me my work should be in a museum, I was of course like no no, got to thinking of you, you should build a museum and start charging admission to see all the wonders you have acquired, I cant imagine anyone else out there with as large a collection of logs and wooden accessories, you would need to hire armed guards for round the clock security of course! Like my guy told me, if you build it they will come! And to the new tool, they will fit inside a solo bushing, not a Nano, I didnt want them to be much smaller OD and be hard to hold and utilize it if that makes sense, they would have to be really small OD to fit within a Nano bushing.

Top Bottom