Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@SSVUN~YAH & @Vicki LOL yall are funny!!! Like I said above got a little more than $50 in it now, as is most of my big projects, I usually change and add to them before completion cause the look changes during creation. Tell yall what though, got quite a bit of time in this thing, I can see why they cost so much and you sure as heck aint getting free shipping with it, lol! Think this will be my last one of these, alot easier turning stems for sure!

I'm sure it's a real PIA to make! I wasn't really serious, and I know you have a lot on your plate too. I am curious, though. Let us know how it turns out, and if it was worth the effort! :)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I'm sure it's a real PIA to make! I wasn't really serious, and I know you have a lot on your plate too. I am curious, though. Let us know how it turns out, and if it was worth the effort! :)

I figured as much, I was just joshing yall! I will for sure let ya know, its been fun to do just more work than I thought, aint nothing ever as easy as I figure it to be, I try to think ahead but fall a step or two behind most of the time! Just hope the dang cat likes it is all, if not itll be up for sale!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@caphector Thanks for the inquiry, we are figuring $25 with free shipping. I wouldnt expect them to be anything like each other, my boy is learning alot, new techniques all the time, am sure each will be very unique. PM me if you wanna do something, already got a couple people on the list!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@caphector Thanks for the inquiry, we are figuring $25 with free shipping. I wouldnt expect them to be anything like each other, my boy is learning alot, new techniques all the time, am sure each will be very unique. PM me if you wanna do something, already got a couple people on the list!
I'm seeing some new and very unique "salt & pepper" shakers on my dinner table!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I'm in for multi-toned Cocobolo "salt & pepper" shakers! 4" tall and about 2.5" diameter ...same design as vase above - 2 burn bands around bottom groove for salt, 1 band only at top for pepper!!!

Justpassedu

After having my air gong for a bit now and getting some great use out of it , I have to say it's amazing. It has aged well and now has a great taste. Cleaning is so easy , I am surprised after all the material I have put through it my screen has not got gunked up. As long as you take a brush to it while it's still warm it will stay clean for a long time. Craftsmanship is top notch , thanks Ed . You are all going to love it when you order. Such a nice change from glass , no breakage , huge clouds on yellow setting. I'm really loving it , it has become my go to stem.
33830784-A782-4F2C-9681-C3E4E32D3189_zpswwleepps.jpg

Also I'm really liking the vase your son has made Ed , I'm moving soon and will have to show my girl , may be a great addition to our new place.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good afternoon, all is well my way, just getting hot but am thankful the rain has stopped! Me and the boys are getting ready for our trip to Bham Thursday, what a time we will have!

Ok finally after quite some time I have gotten Air stems made and available at my site, got em loaded earlier and have already had a few ordered. I also got the Flowermate stems loaded and available there as well. Now I can get started on the the other vapes mocking up stems and wongs that have been long over due for the work.

Eds%20Bog%20Oak%20Arizer%20Air%20Stem%20amp%20Unit%20PNG_zps1q9gxtfa.png

Eds%20Bog%20Oak%20Arizer%20Air%20Stems%20PNG_zpsotbaebdi.png

Eds%20Blackwood%20FlowerMate%20Stem%20and%20Unit%20PNG_zps97zgzeds.png

Blk%20FM%20amp%20Cocobolo%20Stems_zpsqpttzw2p.png

@Snappo We'll get it worked out my man, that will be a fun project for sure!

@Justpassedu My man, I am glad you stopped by with your feedback after all this time, this is great to hear and am really happy to. Thanks so much for the kind words and for posting up, this means alot to me, have been wondering how its been performing. As you can see they are live now and ready to ship worldwide! I wish you all the best and thanks for being a big part of their creation!

@MrLogain Hello there and thanks for making here your first post! Thanks for the kind words and your interest! As you can see bro Air stems are available, I think you will be very happy having picked one up. I thank you again and look to hear from you soon!

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
LOL @bluenavey00 No sweat my man, get ya some!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will let me know what you think of the piece!

They look really great. Do you offer international shipping to the UK?

What do you recommend to keep them clean? I like to keep my glass really clean. Can you just give them a quick dunk in ISO or could that cause problems with the wood or finish?

NickDlow

Log Hog
They look really great. Do you offer international shipping to the UK?

What do you recommend to keep them clean? I like to keep my glass really clean. Can you just give them a quick dunk in ISO or could that cause problems with the wood or finish?

NO ISO!!!

I recommend not cleaning and let the wood absorb the flavor lol but if n when I rarely clean I use alcohol you can drink. I personally use Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey. The honey leaves a nice flavor when it drys. Also do not soak! Just a damp qtip or cloth or paper towel something like that.

Don't mean to steal Ed's thunder but I figured I'll let you know what I do

Top Bottom