Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing well! I have been taking it really easy as of late, hadnt done much if anything but catch up on some dvr, have been watching alot of it as well as Fast & Loud on Discovery, I dig those guys and what they are able to do to cars and trucks! Oh I love old trucks freaking love em! My first truck was a 69 Chevy c10 and mine was I hooked, they just got older and older from there. At one time I had 2 x 47 Chevy's a 50 Chevy and even a 46 Chevy, watch out what a truck. Yeah I know I am a Chevy man, just feels right!

001.jpg

This is more or less almost exactly how mine looked without the bed. I met an old man that had it, he was I wanna say 84 maybe, I asked him "you think you might sell that thing" and he told me " He was 84 and if the good Lord gave him anymore years he wouldnt be spending them working on that old truck" well then you know I had to ask him how much he wanted for it and I was just flabbergasted when he said well I reckon I could take $200 for it! UHHHH say what, I didnt have a whole lot of cash at the time but I had $200 in my wallet and bought it then and there. I loved that old truck, the hood opened up like wings on either side, had that sloping fenders and those head lights that popped, wow what a dang deal I had just gotten! I really didnt get to spend the time I wanted to with that old truck had it for a few years and during that time I had gotten married and started having kids, well it was the first to go, got a few more than a couple hundred for it, then bought a small house and one after another sold all the trucks I had. Those old trucks were simple, they had all of two fuses under the hood, the steering wheel was as large as one for bus, made from solid metal front to back top to bottom, had a small little 235 straight six engine that probably wouldnt get over 50 but was so much fun to drive. What I really liked was that it had this vent you could raise just on the outside of the windshield behind the hood, the air would just flow in there and down over the floor board and through the cab, I thought that was the ticket! Those old trucks are getting harder and harder to find and just the time to work on one is even tougher now. I think that one day I would like to give it another shot and maybe since I have 3 boys we could find an old one hid in the some junk pile or lost on someones field or woods to bring back to life. Like I said earlier Ill be 39 soon, if the good Lord gives me another 39 maybe well make it happen. I have been feeling alot better today, have had a little dizzy spell once or twice today but overall not as many as before or as frequent. Hoping the meds kicked in and hoping to shake this crap ASAP. Still thinking about those old trucks I can remember my first boy was maybe 4 and he was standing on the seat with the his arms around the steering wheel, lol it was wider than he ever was and his arms were spread as far as they would go just to hold both sides, he was giving it all he had turning just a little from side to side, of course the old thing had some play in the it so it turned more than the wheels did, he had a big smile and was asking "Daddy, daddy where do you want to go"
I said " Son your driving, you tell me" he said "Sonic, lets get a milkshake" so off we went! We never actually went anywhere in that truck together, it was in the shed, wasnt running at the time but we took alot of trips in our heads all over in that thing him and me.

I want to say to you all I thank you so much for stopping by and posting up well wishes and thoughts for me and my health, I am so blessed to have felt it deeply and it has really made my heart feel full of love and joy, you all mean alot to me and your words are sincerely felt, thank you honestly for all yall done and do, I mean it!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing well! I have been taking it really easy as of late, hadnt done much if anything but catch up on some dvr, have been watching alot of it as well as Fast & Loud on Discovery, I dig those guys and what they are able to do to cars and trucks! Oh I love old trucks freaking love em! My first truck was a 69 Chevy c10 and mine was I hooked, they just got older and older from there. At one time I had 2 x 47 Chevy's a 50 Chevy and even a 46 Chevy, watch out what a truck. Yeah I know I am a Chevy man, just feels right!

001.jpg

This is more or less almost exactly how mine looked without the bed. I met an old man that had it, he was I wanna say 84 maybe, I asked him "you think you might sell that thing" and he told me " He was 84 and if the good Lord gave him anymore years he wouldnt be spending them working on that old truck" well then you know I had to ask him how much he wanted for it and I was just flabbergasted when he said well I reckon I could take $200 for it! UHHHH say what, I didnt have a whole lot of cash at the time but I had $200 in my wallet and bought it then and there. I loved that old truck, the hood opened up like wings on either side, had that sloping fenders and those head lights that popped, wow what a dang deal I had just gotten! I really didnt get to spend the time I wanted to with that old truck had it for a few years and during that time I had gotten married and started having kids, well it was the first to go, got a few more than a couple hundred for it, then bought a small house and one after another sold all the trucks I had. Those old trucks were simple, they had all of two fuses under the hood, the steering wheel was as large as one for bus, made from solid metal front to back top to bottom, had a small little 235 straight six engine that probably wouldnt get over 50 but was so much fun to drive. What I really liked was that it had this vent you could raise just on the outside of the windshield behind the hood, the air would just flow in there and down over the floor board and through the cab, I thought that was the ticket! Those old trucks are getting harder and harder to find and just the time to work on one is even tougher now. I think that one day I would like to give it another shot and maybe since I have 3 boys we could find an old one hid in the some junk pile or lost on someones field or woods to bring back to life. Like I said earlier Ill be 39 soon, if the good Lord gives me another 39 maybe well make it happen. I have been feeling alot better today, have had a little dizzy spell once or twice today but overall not as many as before or as frequent. Hoping the meds kicked in and hoping to shake this crap ASAP. Still thinking about those old trucks I can remember my first boy was maybe 4 and he was standing on the seat with the his arms around the steering wheel, lol it was wider than he ever was and his arms were spread as far as they would go just to hold both sides, he was giving it all he had turning just a little from side to side, of course the old thing had some play in the it so it turned more than the wheels did, he had a big smile and was asking "Daddy, daddy where do you want to go"
I said " Son your driving, you tell me" he said "Sonic, lets get a milkshake" so off we went! We never actually went anywhere in that truck together, it was in the shed, wasnt running at the time but we took alot of trips in our heads all over in that thing him and me.

I want to say to you all I thank you so much for stopping by and posting up well wishes and thoughts for me and my health, I am so blessed to have felt it deeply and it has really made my heart feel full of love and joy, you all mean alot to me and your words are sincerely felt, thank you honestly for all yall done and do, I mean it!
Hey! :D

I'm sooooo pleased to hear that you are feeling a bit better Ed! :)

And your post was lovely to read. Man those Chevy's! They make me go weak at the knees! They have so much character. I hope you get another to fix up with ya boys sometime. We will want pictures of course.

And what you were saying about how you & your boy made a lot of journeys in your head . . . . well, I don't know if you realise, but you just took a whole load of FC'ers along with you for a ride!

Thanks brother! :tup:

I'm looking forward to the next trip already!

But just you make sure that you keep on taking it easy man. Dems orders y'hear! ;)

Keep on getting better.

Peace - Love - Unity - Respect

:peace:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, another day here, a little ify today though. I am one of those guys that had to have it yesterday, I am trying to change that. I have as we all have and that is today if we opened our eyes this morning. One day at a time and with two hands is all I can do! I did get a load of lumber in yesterday, its so so nice to have UPS! I am sad to say that my guy that I have known since I was 21 has retired from UPS and is really missed by myself and many others. The guy was so cool, just a older guy a cabinet maker somewhat, he didnt really make a bunch of them but did make a few extra bucks here and there. When hed come by wed rap for a minute or two about this or that and I would show him some new wood, he would trip out cause he had never heard or knew anything like it existed. Would give him some peppers or tomatoes I had grown and he would always say "Thank you brother", what a cool cat he is! Anyway had this lumber come in yesterday, 2 boxes standing 4' tall and weighing in at 65lbs. each, quite a load, my dad in law put it in the shop for me, I had to get out there and see what what I had ordered. Got some bloodwood, blackwood, mayan walnut, peruvian walnut, and snakewood. This snakewood is super nice, have seen it around many many times here and there and have worked a small piece once long ago that I wanna say didnt come out well at all. I must say I have never paid this much for such a small small piece of wood.

2015-04-14%2015.44.19_zpsckqf2wzi.jpg

This stuff is really heavy for such a small piece but is very brittle so I am told. It has to be worked with so much care and slow slow restraint. When finished it is very vibrant and bright with a glossy sheen that pops. I am anxious to try turn it but apprehensive as well. Will most assuredly show you all first and foremost when done!

@Melting Pot Thanks for reading and thanks for all the positive words!

@vapebuddy13 Thank you!

@little maggie Hello there good to see you round and thanks for the post, hope you are doing well yourself!

@VegNVape Thanks for coming along for the ride! My boys saw an old ford yesterday, said it had a wood bed and wood side rails, they told me it looked like my old truck and told me how we got to get another one. Made me feel good to know they want one as much as I. One day at a time bro! Thanks for your post and kind words!

@beach bum Thanks I appreciate you and thank you for your caring!

@SSVUN~YAH Thats right my man, one foot after another, I keep leaning forward hoping momentum will carry me onward!

I hope all yall and everyone else have a great day!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Reflections I went out for a minute too see the sun finally shining here, been raining cats and dogs the last few days and still have another 2-3 days of it in the forecast ahead, just wanted to get out and let the rays feel good on my skin, walked around a little and had a few spells, that was it time to get back on the couch, this sucks! Been a week on the meds and still no great big improvement, am going to have google fluid in the ear and see what the heck is going on. Bloodwood is nice but it aint Snakewood, oh and Snakewood aint Bog Oak either which my guy in Scotland just emailed me saying is in route! Been a long long time since I had some. Even have another guy there in Scotland that has coming from Ireland now that I am going to get another load of soon. Feel really good about these guys and think I may have a consistent dealer from here on. Not many people can say they have a piece of wood or vapor stem that is over 5000 years old!

Reflections

Omgosh now I want Bog oak too..lol..Sorry you still feel like crap Ed. Have you tried a warm compress on ears? maybe the antibiotics are making you feel like crap too..You should also take probiotics after or during taking antibiotics..Id go back to the Dr and let them know what they have given you isnt working..esp if you have a fever.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Reflections if it's bog oak you like just let me know the details! I just gave my dr a call am waiting on a call back, may have to go in in the morning. I actually got some probiotics for my digestive health the other day, probably not the ones you are mentioning, I am trying to get on a health kick. Feel like it's about time, I'm 5/10 220 and wear it well. I don't have more than a grey hair or two thankfully. I sure as heck haven't lived the healthiest life so far but think it's about time I start to do so. I will ask the dr what the heck is going on and ask about probiotics for sure. Its crazy I don't eat a burger that isn't dripping a little grease, just had my blood work done and cholesterol is great, they say I have good genes. Never high blood pressure so think I better get on the right track before it's too late. Thanks for the advice!

@Aezhenn You being a wood guy yourself must know my excitement when tearing into the packages, what fun! Thanks my man, I'll get better or die I guess!

Reflections

Morning ED... I hope you did go back to dr, and you get to feeling better!!!
Im glad you are gonna go down the health kick lane.You need to get your immune system back up to fight all the stuff going on with ya. Taking the probiotics definately is a good start.

Let me know how the snake wood turns and when you get your bog wood in.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, still cant shake this crap, just feel like the guy from LIFE/Cant get right!

images

I have an apt at 11am this morning, hoping to find out something positive.

@FlyingLow Well I wouldnt say up and up but am able to stand up right for the most part just so long as I dont get in any hurry. Hmm as far as the Hammer stem goes I wouldnt know, its a little larger than a Nano or HI, its a little smaller than a Solo. Dont have any other vapes I could compare it to. Thats a tough one, I am not sure it may fit any other devices. I am sorry I am not much help bro. Hope all is well your way!

@C-weed Thanks for the call and checking up on me bro, thanks for the encouragement and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

@Reflections Morning sunshine! Going in shortly, will let ya know what I find out for sure! I am going to dig into getting healthy, soon as I shake this dizzy crap am going to start exercising and walking with some running somewhat, slow at first but hope in a few months I can do a mile running full steam! Thatll be the day, got to reach that goal, hell may even go for two after that and who knows might be cool to pull a Gump and keep on running, lol! Get this, so I checked my bank yesterday and saw the charge for the Bog Oak, as it turns out my figuring from USD to Pounds sterling was a little off may I say a $100 off, what a pleasant surprise, had an extra hundy in the bank!!!

@subway13029 My man, Bog Oak is nice stuff, makes any accessory so much sweeter when you say hey this thing is over 5K years old! Who you know saying that??? In time bro in time!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Good morning all, still cant shake this crap, just feel like the guy from LIFE/Cant get right!

images

I have an apt at 11am this morning, hoping to find out something positive.

@FlyingLow Well I wouldnt say up and up but am able to stand up right for the most part just so long as I dont get in any hurry. Hmm as far as the Hammer stem goes I wouldnt know, its a little larger than a Nano or HI, its a little smaller than a Solo. Dont have any other vapes I could compare it to. Thats a tough one, I am not sure it may fit any other devices. I am sorry I am not much help bro. Hope all is well your way!

@C-weed Thanks for the call and checking up on me bro, thanks for the encouragement and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

@Reflections Morning sunshine! Going in shortly, will let ya know what I find out for sure! I am going to dig into getting healthy, soon as I shake this dizzy crap am going to start exercising and walking with some running somewhat, slow at first but hope in a few months I can do a mile running full steam! Thatll be the day, got to reach that goal, hell may even go for two after that and who knows might be cool to pull a Gump and keep on running, lol! Get this, so I checked my bank yesterday and saw the charge for the Bog Oak, as it turns out my figuring from USD to Pounds sterling was a little off may I say a $100 off, what a pleasant surprise, had an extra hundy in the bank!!!

@subway13029 My man, Bog Oak is nice stuff, makes any accessory so much sweeter when you say hey this thing is over 5K years old! Who you know saying that??? In time bro in time!
Tell em about the gun line boss! Get your vitamin C on @Ed's TnT we need you healthy!

Top Bottom