Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

NickDlow

Log Hog
I wish but there is yet ANOTHER foot of snow coming today into tomorrow with temps down to -5!! I gotta send u a pic this shit is rediculas. I have a 24hr shift coming my way and it's all overtime so it's not all that bad. Anyway keep up the great work brother I'll be seeing you around.
NFmpDs2.jpg

scottg402

Keep it away from Minnesota please.
And Illinois! Good luck @NickDlow

We got blasted a couple weeks ago but overall the winter here has been tame. I'm really hoping it finishes up that way. Really sorry to see what the NE is going through this year. Hang in there good buddy!

Oh and to stay on topic, what's up Ed? I hope all is well with you and yours. That pup looks like a good one. Enjoy the companionship of man's best friend!

I have my eye on a Nano and when I get it, I'm coming back for more of your beautiful work. I can't wait, my friend!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you alls day gets off to a good start! I got to tell you all I had a great night at my church last night. We are a small country church, not a big congregation at all but we are full of love and smiles for the Lord and one another. My little league coach and his wife go there, wow thats been alot of years ago! Everyone there is family pretty much. They are always happy to see me and my boys there, they always hug my neck and have candy/snacks for the boys. Last night our sermon was about the greatest gift, LOVE! After the sermon my pastor said he wasnt having a song of invitation but would like to encourage anyone to come to the alter if they had something to share or needed him and the church to pray for them. I went up front and for the first time since all this began with the wife and I, I explained that I had done things that I wasnt happy about and maybe I wasnt the man they might have thought I was but my heart was always in the right place and that I had made some mistakes. I told them I had some changes coming and times were going to be different for me. I assured them that I may have let some of them down but I would be the guy that God wanted me to be. I asked them to pray for me and my family and thanked them for always welcoming us with their kind hearts and smiles of love. When it was all over they all shook my hand, gave me big hugs and said that they were all there for me and mine. I am so blessed to be a part of my church and have the love of my church family. I wanted to share last nights message with you all,

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

@Madcap79 Thanks for hanging in there with me, it will be worth the wait bro!

@NickDlow Holy crap my man, all that snow is ridiculous, I can see I would be tired of all that really quick! Wow 24 hour shift and all OT, watch out! Hey if you need some help toting that check to the bank you can just give me a holla, Id be happy to lend hand! Be safe my man!

@KidFated. Aint that right, heck keep it away from me as well. Matter of fact we have a small small cold front sliding across the very top of the state that may drop a little sleet but probably more rain than anything. I am truly happy with where I am when it comes to snow and extreme winter weather!

@scottg402 Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my new buddy, the boys were at their moms when I got home from running errands and such, Major had been in his pen while I was out, I let him out and in the house, he picked up his toy duck and began running around the house looking for the boys, he couldnt find them and began whining some because they werent there. I had to assure him it would be ok and get on the floor with him and play and pet him. We have only had him a week but our bond is so strong and our love for him and his for us is very strong! You get that Nano and let me know what I can do, you know Id be happy to get ya right!

I wish everyone the best!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone! Well its about damn time, I am finally getting shit out the door to wholesalers, its been tough with all thats been going on, am gonna get on the custom stuff I have been building up the later part of this week and hopefully get some new stuff done as far as the Air, Vapman, and other much needed pieces. Hope all is well out there for you all. We had some sleet last night and a little snow this morning, nothing accumulated so nothing to worry about. It was funny, Major's big paws and his clumsy ways had him slipping and sliding all over the back porch last night. Had to run up to the local store for something, I couldnt leave him behind!

f3eb6842-73b4-4303-ae51-520fe346332b_zps866588f2.jpg

14's and 18mm's headed to Haze this morning!

2015-02-16183800_zpsc09bda5a.jpg

Solos and headed to France Thursday with other stuff!

2015-02-16190204_zpsd8b32b91.jpg

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Good morning everyone! Well its about damn time, I am finally getting shit out the door to wholesalers, its been tough with all thats been going on, am gonna get on the custom stuff I have been building up the later part of this week and hopefully get some new stuff done as far as the Air, Vapman, and other much needed pieces. Hope all is well out there for you all. We had some sleet last night and a little snow this morning, nothing accumulated so nothing to worry about. It was funny, Major's big paws and his clumsy ways had him slipping and sliding all over the back porch last night. Had to run up to the local store for something, I couldnt leave him behind!

f3eb6842-73b4-4303-ae51-520fe346332b_zps866588f2.jpg

14's and 18mm's headed to Haze this morning!

2015-02-16183800_zpsc09bda5a.jpg

Solos and headed to France Thursday with other stuff!

2015-02-16190204_zpsd8b32b91.jpg
Beautiful pup, beautiful workmanship! Enjoy the day!

mixchu69

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you alls day gets off to a good start! I got to tell you all I had a great night at my church last night. We are a small country church, not a big congregation at all but we are full of love and smiles for the Lord and one another. My little league coach and his wife go there, wow thats been alot of years ago! Everyone there is family pretty much. They are always happy to see me and my boys there, they always hug my neck and have candy/snacks for the boys. Last night our sermon was about the greatest gift, LOVE! After the sermon my pastor said he wasnt having a song of invitation but would like to encourage anyone to come to the alter if they had something to share or needed him and the church to pray for them. I went up front and for the first time since all this began with the wife and I, I explained that I had done things that I wasnt happy about and maybe I wasnt the man they might have thought I was but my heart was always in the right place and that I had made some mistakes. I told them I had some changes coming and times were going to be different for me. I assured them that I may have let some of them down but I would be the guy that God wanted me to be. I asked them to pray for me and my family and thanked them for always welcoming us with their kind hearts and smiles of love. When it was all over they all shook my hand, gave me big hugs and said that they were all there for me and mine. I am so blessed to be a part of my church and have the love of my church family. I wanted to share last nights message with you all,

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

@Madcap79 Thanks for hanging in there with me, it will be worth the wait bro!

@NickDlow Holy crap my man, all that snow is ridiculous, I can see I would be tired of all that really quick! Wow 24 hour shift and all OT, watch out! Hey if you need some help toting that check to the bank you can just give me a holla, Id be happy to lend hand! Be safe my man!

@KidFated. Aint that right, heck keep it away from me as well. Matter of fact we have a small small cold front sliding across the very top of the state that may drop a little sleet but probably more rain than anything. I am truly happy with where I am when it comes to snow and extreme winter weather!

@scottg402 Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my new buddy, the boys were at their moms when I got home from running errands and such, Major had been in his pen while I was out, I let him out and in the house, he picked up his toy duck and began running around the house looking for the boys, he couldnt find them and began whining some because they werent there. I had to assure him it would be ok and get on the floor with him and play and pet him. We have only had him a week but our bond is so strong and our love for him and his for us is very strong! You get that Nano and let me know what I can do, you know Id be happy to get ya right!

I wish everyone the best!
Hi ed's tnt,

I really like how you share your life stories with us. I am glad you shared your Bible and church experience with us (I am a fellow believer too). We are all sinners and I tend to self criticize and judge myself for the wrongs I have done. I think people have a misconception of church: an analogy I share often. We go to the hospital if we are sick. There they treat us and try to make us "better." Church is the same, it is a place for ppl who do sin (everyone does) , it is a place for people with problems and addictions. LOVE is the keyword.

Now back to your wooden stems. I'm most excited about the ascent wong (I can use it as a mouthpiece and it creates less air/vapor ratio) and the solo. I think it is the sipping aspect of these vaporizers which makes your wong so much more appealing. I will be placing the order after I move out this Saturday.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us and share more photos of the puppy. There are a lot of dog lovers in this community.

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Snappo Thanks for the kind words, I cant say how much I love my pup Major! As I said I havent had a dog in my life for a several years and I didnt know just how much I was missing. He is such an inspiration in my life, his clumsy way now bring me many smiles, the love he shows me when its just me and him fills my heart with such joy. The nips and bites he gives me bring a little pain at times but I know like they said in school, he wouldnt do it if he didnt love me! I am so glad I have him to share such good times with.

@mixchu69 Thank you for your kind words! I have been around here for a while and have come to know many of yall here at FC to be some of my greatest friends, supporters, and people I can count on to be in my corner if I ever need anything. I feel like we are all family here at FC and feel like I can tell you all anything. I am not one to keep stuff built up inside and deal with it on my own. I am always one to ask for help, I am not scared to do so or ashamed of not being able to do it myself, screw that, why not. I am thankful for everyone here and everyone I have in my life! I am thankful for my church family that loves me and my boys as much as they do. I am thankful for my God who loves me and no matter what always will. You are right we all sin in one way or another and he will always forgive us if we confess our sins and ask for forgiveness. I know some don't agree with my way of thinking and that is fine, I may not agree with theirs and thats ok. I do feel him work in my life and thank him for saving me. Many of you may not know, I think I have said it here before I was in a bad bad car wreck in 99, I lost my fiance and my high school sweet heart in the wreck, I woke up two weeks later and they were gone, no good byes, no nothing, I thought my life was over and that God had punished me for some reason, I cursed him and wasn't happy for a long time. A couple years went by and I met my wife, we began a life and I had my first son, then my second and third. I have come to a point in my life that I had to accept that it was their time here had ended and God had a purpose for me that's why he left me. I still wonder my purpose sometimes but then I look to my boys and think they have to be my purpose and how I raise them must be my future. Some may call it crazy but I look forward to walking those streets of gold where a mansion awaits me! You are very right my friend, love is the key, without it you or I am nothing, love is worth more than anything to me. I love my family, my life and what I do, I love that you all love what I am able to create and most of all that God loves us!

Now back to the stems, just let me know when you are ready and we will go from there! Thanks for being a part of this community and for all you have done for me!

Justpassedu

Hello and good morning everyone! I hope there is sunshine in you alls neck of the wood like it is mine today! So so looking forward to spring and brighter days! Its been a busy week on my end, been trying to put the wraps on two big wholesale orders so I can get them out first of this next week then got a ton of custom stuff to do. Had my boys the last three days, they were out of school yesterday so we hung out with Major and had some good times with him. I must say I think he is the best pup I have ever had, he is fairly calm and cool, aint one to just chew on anything and everything, he more or less just chills out unless the boys are ruffhousing with him. He is such a beast though, he is almost pushing 25 lbs and is still clumsy as they come for a while, when he is on the move he is one the move, oh he is coming! We all love him so much and are so thankful to have him in our family! Supposed to be 62 down here today so we are waiting for it to warm up some to start moving around.

@beach bum Thanks for stopping by sunshine! I am glad you like him, wish you could get a few minutes with him, let him put those big paws on ya and bite at ya with those sharp puppy teeth, I have a goatee and he just loves it, he will give it all he has got biting and nipping at it. Damn those teeth are sharp! Thanks for the kind words my friend, I wish you all well down your way!

@Snappo You are so right, I have gotten a couple months worth of pet insurance through the AKC, never really ever thought about it before, dog insurance say what, but I have been looking into it, looking for a good plan that will be very handy later in life, but who knows he is gonna be a ruff tough eager dog, no telling what he will get himself into! I think itd be best to get him a plan!

@Vitolo What a beauty Vito, she is amazing and looks full of life, wow what a coat she has on her, I know the feeling you all must have when in her presence, she is something! Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by old friend, I have never forgotten about ya, know we dont chat as we used to but you are and your are always in my heart!

@Justpassedu Hello my man, well kinda sorta, been slammed with a couple orders but am making the bushings for the air stems here and there as well. Hang in there with me pls, its been crazy round here, go go go and go some more, new vapes are being sent to me all the time, folks wanting this and that, the Air is on my priority list, its not down at the bottom but I just couldnt push it to the top either. Ima gonna make it happen believe that bro!

@Madcap79 Good morning and thank you for stopping by! Well some say they will and some say they wont, as I said above I am working on fitting the Air with stems soon, just gotta get everything together when I aint buried with tons to do. Keep and eye out bro, will have something for it soon enough! Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great day!

@NickDlow Oh man have I done that more than once or twice, seems I tend to do that quite a bit here and there. My biggest fault is that I am too honest at times and I dont just stick my foot in my mouth, I gotta get it ankle deep! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are staying warm your way!

Thanks Ed i know whatever you make is worth the wait so no worries buddy , i hope all is well and looking forward to the air stems , no rush . In the mean time i did some cutting with a diamond bit to a few of my stock glass stems and they are working great and should hold me over until your master wood working is finished.

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
When I see Major's eyes, I understand you so much Ed! The presence of a dog, the link with them is unique. Enjoy my friend! Three years now I'm without a dog and I miss it...
What a nice bunch of stems... I'm simply curious... How many time to turn the solo stem batch?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone!

@Justpassedu Hello, glad you were able to tweak the glass to get you by, wont be much longer, gonna get on custom stuff these next few days. Got a pile of custom stuff built up, its cool blanking out all the different pieces and doing different stuff, yeah have a couple of this and a couple of that and maybe a few singles of this or that, I like jumping around with the variety, gets real old doing dozens and dozen of just one. Need to take a pic of all the good stuff when done, be nice to do show and tell!

@Reflections Thank you! No matter what I have a whole lot to be happy about and people that care for me, better days, better days!

@Aezhenn Hello, I dont wanna twist your arm but you need to get you a dog, I feel you my friend! Its quite a bit of work that goes into a solo stem and theres a few more than 300 there. Quite a few steps from start to finish, think the little steps take the longest though, from pinning and grinding, to little things that slick them out. Just one step may be 1-2 minutes for a single piece X 300 =lets just say 450 minutes/7.5 hours. I never thought about time in the beginning when I started all this but as time went on and work began growing there seemed to be less time. I started to figure when I had time and when I didnt, the more time that goes by the more I am trying to find it! I am sure you know what I mean, your work is outstanding, if you dont know what I mean, keep it up, youll have your hands full soon enough!

Vapormatic

Hey Ed, what is bowl end O.D. of the Wooden Solo Stems?? Looking for something between .567" & .573" for use in Arizer Air.

Vapormatic,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

little maggie

What a beautiful dog and beautiful stems. I have a Lily coming soon and it needs one of your stems. I don't know if the same stem can fit both the Lily and Daisy because I've never seen a Daisy. I'm not the only one on the Lily board who is talking about wanting one of your stems. What do you need to make a stem for a vape you haven't done yet?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope all is well yalls way! I have been busy working on custom stuff trying to get it all out the door. Took Major back for his 9 week old shot Wednesday, vet says he looks so good and is going to be a great dog! Been keeping him close to me, he goes almost everywhere with me. The boys have been wanting him to come to school with me when I pick them up, they love him so much! And I went and picked this up Friday morning,

MallardMount_zps9111bb2e.jpg

Major keeps an eye on it here and there, he was really checking it out when he first saw it but is getting accustomed to it hanging on the wall. Its alot bigger in person than in the pic and I really dig it! Think it looks alot better with the state plaque than a funky piece of drift wood and piece of grass. Gonna get a really nice small brass plate with date and where soon to dress it up a little.

@Vapormatic Hello and thank you for your interest in my work! My solo stems are little bit bigger than that but I have gotten some SS for the Air stems I got to make soon. Its .5625" just gotta get a little time to get the wood turned and the bushings finished. Pls hang in there with me and I will have them ready soon!

@little maggie Good morning, thanks for the kind words and for the inquiry! Hm well to be honest I need the unit in my hands in order to make a piece for it, too many times I have made pieces without the unit and been really close but maybe off just a little here or there and what I have done would be to small or too large. Not sure if you will want to send me your vape or not seeing you havent gotten it yet. Maybe you could ask if anyone else is willing to part with theirs for a couple weeks or so. I'd be more than happy to give it a go though! I hope all is well for you and look to hear form you soon!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hello and good morning everyone, I hope all is well yalls way! I have been busy working on custom stuff trying to get it all out the door. Took Major back for his 9 week old shot Wednesday, vet says he looks so good and is going to be a great dog! Been keeping him close to me, he goes almost everywhere with me. The boys have been wanting him to come to school with me when I pick them up, they love him so much! And I went and picked this up Friday morning,

MallardMount_zps9111bb2e.jpg

Major keeps an eye on it here and there, he was really checking it out when he first saw it but is getting accustomed to it hanging on the wall. Its alot bigger in person than in the pic and I really dig it! Think it looks alot better with the state plaque than a funky piece of drift wood and piece of grass. Gonna get a really nice small brass plate with date and where soon to dress it up a little.

@Vapormatic Hello and thank you for your interest in my work! My solo stems are little bit bigger than that but I have gotten some SS for the Air stems I got to make soon. Its .5625" just gotta get a little time to get the wood turned and the bushings finished. Pls hang in there with me and I will have them ready soon!

@little maggie Good morning, thanks for the kind words and for the inquiry! Hm well to be honest I need the unit in my hands in order to make a piece for it, too many times I have made pieces without the unit and been really close but maybe off just a little here or there and what I have done would be to small or too large. Not sure if you will want to send me your vape or not seeing you havent gotten it yet. Maybe you could ask if anyone else is willing to part with theirs for a couple weeks or so. I'd be more than happy to give it a go though! I hope all is well for you and look to hear form you soon!
Ed, you gotta make me a Minnesota for some grouse!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@KidFated. I'd be happy to bro but dont think I can do as well as the folks that did this one for me, that and I just dont have the time. I got it made from State Your Love they do amazing work and are really good people to work with. They had never had their work used for a mount and are super excited about it. The detail in the edge where the MS river runs down the left side is precise! You got to look them up, they will make it to what ever size you like and have a few different options as far as laminated straight or segmented like mine and also different stain options. If you get it done pls let me know!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@KidFated. I'd be happy to bro but dont think I can do as well as the folks that did this one for me, that and I just dont have the time. I got it made from State Your Love they do amazing work and are really good people to work with. They had never had their work used for a mount and are super excited about it. The detail in the edge where the MS river runs down the left side is precise! You got to look them up, they will make it to what ever size you like and have a few different options as far as laminated straight or segmented like mine and also different stain options. If you get it done pls let me know!
For sure bro! Love the idea! Thanks for the info!

beware116

Well my last GonG broke past the point of usability last night. I'm really happy I ordered a Lotus and a WonG because my E-Nano will be out of commission until the WonG arrives.

beware116,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@beware116 Oh no bro, matter of fact I am working on your piece this weekend and am shooting for shipping first thing Monday, hang in there my man, youll be back in business very soon!

@little maggie Just sent out a PM to @steama he hit me up and said he would be more than happy to get me his stem, I hadnt thought about it but the stem will do. I just need to do some looking into the unit and get an idea of what I want it to be like. Pls if you all have some suggestions let me know!

little maggie

@beware116 Oh no bro, matter of fact I am working on your piece this weekend and am shooting for shipping first thing Monday, hang in there my man, youll be back in business very soon!

@little maggie Just sent out a PM to @steama he hit me up and said he would be more than happy to get me his stem, I hadnt thought about it but the stem will do. I just need to do some looking into the unit and get an idea of what I want it to be like. Pls if you all have some suggestions let me know!

We may have different interests. I'd like a stem that's longer than the standard Lily one to cut back on harshness. It may make the Lily a bit less stealthy for some people. And also a wong so I can use it with water. The standard colors are cherry and walnut and I ordered cherry. I'd like mine in cherry and I imagine some would want there's in walnut.

little maggie,
Reactions: Snappo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@little maggie I will take your suggestions into account and will get ya right when I have something worked out. I am going to have to get some walnut and cherry a little thicker than what I have at the moment. I am not sure the size of the glass stem OD but am sure one I start making something for it people will want 18mm's and other various sizes and styles. I am anxious to do something different!

DashFlash

Hi Ed,

I emailed you about getting 18mm Wong for a Solo arizer like this: http://i.imgur.com/zPfYfiz.jpg. No rush I can see that you are a very busy man. When you get a chance, I'd love to put an order through for it. Although I live in Vancouver, BC (Canada), I'm hoping you can still ship it out to me. I've been browsing threads of your work over the last couple days and I think your work is beautiful. I need a piece in my life. lol.

Mark

little maggie

Hi Ed,

I emailed you about getting 18mm Wong for a Solo arizer like this: http://i.imgur.com/zPfYfiz.jpg. No rush I can see that you are a very busy man. When you get a chance, I'd love to put an order through for it. Although I live in Vancouver, BC (Canada), I'm hoping you can still ship it out to me. I've been browsing threads of your work over the last couple days and I think your work is beautiful. I need a piece in my life. lol.

Mark
Did you look at his website? He has some beautiful wongs that look like your picture. You can order directly from the website. The Solo needs a 14mm attachment though and that's the size he makes. I have a beautiful Solo blackwood wong. I ordered a Haze wong a couple of days ago and it was mailed right away.

Top Bottom