• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, hope all is well out there! Ohhhh it feels so nice here this morning, this is the coldest morning we have had since last winter, it was 48 degrees! Wow its only supposed to get in the low 70's today and be cool again tonight. Really starting to get that itch for the duck hole, freaking cant wait! Yall just dont know how anxious I am to get in the duck blind! All has been good here, been working on getting wholesale orders out to Australia, France, Canada as well as a couple here in the US. They have just been coming in one after another. I am gonna get started on all the custom work thats been piling up this coming week. Gotta get all of em lined up and laid down. There has just been so many of em that I havent been able to keep all the info in one place so I am here and there, checking PM's here at FC, reading through old emails from my site and trying to gather everything without missing anyone. Oh and I got a big tradeshow coming up in Denver in a little less than 3 weeks! Have never been out there and sure as hell have never been to a dispensary but am going to see what its all about out some of yalls way. I am anxious to get some of that sour chunk I have seen only in pics, looks like its the shit! Anyone got any tips for me while I am out there pls share em. Also gotta while doing the custom work, make some pieces to take to the show with me. Wanna take some new stuff like the Haze stem and wong as well as others. My first tradeshow, I heard that MF would be there, I was already in talks with Blissville about making LB stems, so I made some and met the fine folks of MF, showed em the stems and one thing led to another and there you have it, I am still making stems for them. Wanna also see whats new in the vaporizer industry and see how I can adapt wood stems and accessories for other units I am not familiar with. Its gonna be alot of fun!

@NickDlow Thanks for your understanding and cooperation bro, all good things come to those who wait!

@ean Thanks for stopping by, I am sorry to have teased you man, I have full intention of adding them to my site when I get a little time either sooner or later. If you want to get something done sooner, I could probably fit you in with the rest of the custom stuff I will be working on next week, gotta a few Haze stems that I will be doing then too, so might as well make you one also. Let me know what I can do for you and its done!

@ManicMaurice Glad you dig the solo whip idea, I would be happy to do something for you also if you want to go ahead and get something started, not sure when I will get those made like the Haze stems and offered at my site. There is so much to do and only so much time, if you know where to find some pls let me know, I am always running out of it.

@Deja Vu Thanks for stopping by with those kind words! I appreciate you and them! Its hard to see everyones comments and pics as just customers here at FC, feels like family, as @Stu mentioned I was earlier, this place is like home almost, I feel so comfortable here rapping with all yall and doing what I love for people that enjoy my work as much as I love doing it. I always lay it out there, I love to share whats going on in my life and with my family with you all, I feel like I share anything with you all and have many times in the past. You all are such a blessing and make FC such a great place to be a part of, thank you!

@beach bum Thank you for stopping by and letting me know you are really enjoying that piece, it was fun to make as all the custom stuff I do. I really enjoy doing the fancier stuff!

@Snappo How bout it my friend, hope you found the post BB mentioned, thanks for stopping by and I hope all is well down your way!

By all means if anyone wants something done, lets talk about it and I will do my best to make it happen! I wish you all a great weekend!

Reflections

Here are my pieces Ed recently made for me out of Snappos Camphor wood..Thanks Ed! My hubby really digs the stem and I love the clip removal tamper tool.
I had to use Ed's picture since my camera is on the fritz

2w3t5qe.jpg[

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Ed, I saw that you noticed my post on the Indica thread. If I were to get a 18 mm WonG made for the Indica would you need the vaporizer to make one? I would think you would need one, so you could practice using the WonG with it. I didn't think that you had made one before? You would need to measure? A mouthpiece I would assume wouldnt be enough? You wouldn't be able to practice with one, with some fine top shelf and see the vapor production. Ed, I think you would like the Indica it really gives a nice flavor to the herb.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@CarolKing I did see your post and thank you for thinking of me! I would need the unit itself as well as the stem. So many times I have just gotten the stem and did the work only to find out that it might have been a hair off and all that work was for nothing. Best thing to do is to send it out to me and give me a couplea weeks or so to do my thing. I cant guarantee I can make it work but will damn sure give it hell trying, you can count on that! I dig flavor!

@Reflections Thanks for stopping by and letting me know how you are enjoying those pieces, I am glad to hear it and thank you for the opportunity to do that work for you!

Last edited:

°k

The sound of vapor
And here comes the nosey me thinking...

Mr Ed from @Ed's TnT is going to Denver for that event soon... chances might be that Mr Mike from @Indica Vaporizer will be there too.
Ed meets Mike. Ed likes the Indica, Mike likes Ed's wood stems (remember the Indica comes in a wood box so Mike likes wood).
They decide to do business together for an exclusive deluxe edition coming with a titanium Indica and precious wood mouth piece and adapter stems!

:clap:

Then Ed meets Mr Aldo from @JyARz and make an awesome line of glass and wood portable containers!

Wait! Is that Mr Snappo from @Snappo Wood Solutions that I see coming around the corner? :D

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
And here comes the nosey me thinking...

Mr Ed from @Ed's TnT is going to Denver for that event soon... chances might be that Mr Mike from @Indica Vaporizer will be there too.
Ed meets Mike. Ed likes the Indica, Mike likes Ed's wood stems (remember the Indica comes in a wood box so Mike likes wood).
They decide to do business together for an exclusive deluxe edition coming with a titanium Indica and precious wood mouth piece and adapter stems!

:clap:
If Ed could get his hands on an Indica PDQ, he could have a stem &/or wong all ready to present to Indica Mike - Ed's pieces will speak for and sell themselves on the spot!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@°k & @Snappo I like the way you guys think, hell I love the way you guys think and would damn sure like to get the opportunity to have an Indica and maybe just so happen to run across Mr. Mike and bust out some fine wooden stems, wongs, and or accessories.

Now who here can rush me one, I have just about 17 days before I leave?

°k

The sound of vapor
@°k & @Snappo I like the way you guys think, hell I love the way you guys think and would damn sure like to get the opportunity to have an Indica and maybe just so happen to run across Mr. Mike and bust out some fine wooden stems, wongs, and or accessories.

Now who here can rush me one, I have just about 17 days before I leave?
I might be wrong but I think @DrVape has a couple of indicas but more importantly he's worked on modifying the mouth pieces and might come up with some feedback that'd be interesting for you Ed?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Ed, If the @Vape Dr. doesnt have an extra Indica, I can send mine packed up and cleaned for shipping. I think it's a wonderful idea about having a WonG or stem made for the Indica. Also to let Mike see it at the event in Denver.

We are at your service Ed. Your sales team is here to spread the good word. Great minds think a like.
Plus it's a great, well crafted product that works very well. The pieces are very beautiful.

Last edited:

froidy

Hi Ed! Loving the look of your work :)
I have a Solo and have ordered a Pinnacle water tool and a GonG to go with it.
Also thinking of getting one of your WonG's from Puff It Up as I'm also getting a Vape Case from there. Looking at the site there are three models. The Granadillo, Bloodwood and Mexican Paela. Is there any difference in taste between these or just looks? A couple of guys have also helped answer this over at the Solo thread but I thought I'd ask the master himself and also check out this thread :)
I assume these will fit the Solo no problems (14mm)? Cheers in advance
Leigh

froidy,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, all is well my way. Got all the wholesale stuff out, gonna be lots of happy customers all over this world! Working on all the custom stuff that's been piling up. Doing some beautiful amboyna nano stems, a few Haze stems and other various pieces. I love doing custom stuff, @Snappo gets some of the world's finest woods. @NickDlow thanks to you and @Snappo for the opportunity to do what I enjoy and work these fine pieces! I wanna thank everyone for thinking of me for custom stems and such, its an honor to do the work for you all!

@TeeJay1952 thanks for stopping and recognizing us! You fine people here at FC make it such an inspiring community in which my talents have grown so much due to you alls input, pitching in, and stepping up. Thank you.

@froidy Hello and thanks for stopping by! Seems you saw my work at Puffitup, they are a dealer of mine for my solo stems and damn fine bunch of people there. As far as the species goes, I tend to use dense woods, I like denser woods cause they have a tighter grain and seem to me to be cleaner when using and as well when cleaning it's easier to swab the inside. The wooden stems are all gonna have an earthyness at first but will dissipate after use. Some people say the wood enhances the vapor is different ways. I like the Bloodwood the most that PIU offers, its super dense and has a lustrous finish. All my straight 4" stems will fit a 14mm joint also. Thanks again for your interest in my work and I hope I have been helpful. I wish you well and all the best!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Great to hear Ed! That's perfect timing, Andy just finished my nano and should be shipping today. I can't wait to have these beautiful stems to go with it. Keep up the great work brother!!

Top Bottom