• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Eds stem for the Ascent is paired perfectly together very articulate work making these two pieces work together. I've been using these exclusively since I received them 2 weeks or so ago.

I enjoy the earthy taste as well as large clouds of vapor. The pieces adjusts easily up or down and very easy to clean. I use a pipe cleaner to run through them every so often. I use organic cotton on top of my herb to reduce particles entering inside the stem, Ed includes a screens with the stems and pipe cleaners, also a small wooden stick for inserting the stems. It's very easy to put in or take out.

This addition to my Ascent truly makes this a portable vaporizer and very nice looking too I might say.

I think I might want to buy the black wood wong for the Solo,I wonder it might well for a mouthpiece as well as with a WT. I do have the granadillo wood stem and it works well using it on the go with the Solo, but it's fun to try new things. The pictures a few posts back look beautiful, great craftsmanship.

Ed keep up the great work, really appreciate your talent and your wood pieces.

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
The Eds stem for the Ascent is paired perfectly together very articulate work making these two pieces work together. I've been using these exclusively since I received them 2 weeks or so ago.

I enjoy the earthy taste as well as large clouds of vapor. The pieces adjusts easily up or down and very easy to clean. I use a pipe cleaner to run through them every so often. I use organic cotton on top of my herb to reduce particles entering inside the stem, Ed includes a screens with the stems and pipe cleaners, also a small wooden stick for inserting the stems. It's very easy to put in or take out.

This addition to my Ascent truly makes this a portable vaporizer and very nice looking too I might say.

I think I might want to buy the black wood wong for the Solo, I wonder it might well for a mouthpiece as well as with a WT. I do have the granadillo wood stem, but it's fun to try new things. The pictures a few posts back look beautiful, great craftsmanship.

Ed keep up the great work, really appreciate your talent and your wood piece.
Yes - the WonG can ABSOLUTELY be also used as a dry mouthpiece in addition to using it with a WT. That's how I use it - so beautiful AND versatile!!!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Caligula Thanks for your interest, pls hang in there with me just a little longer, I gotta get some big orders out and then intend on making these Nano Stems available soon. Thanks for being the first to post on my 100th page! Thats the shit!

I am so blessed to have been here this long and to have had such a great following to make it this far! All of you alls enjoyment and interest in my work is worth more than anything to me! Thanks for being a part of Ed's TnT!

@CarolKing Thanks for the post and great review, I do so appreciate you! Anytime you wanna do something like the Solo Wong, just let me know and we'll talk about it!

@Snappo Thanks for your post bro! I really dig that piece you got, so far its been the most fun piece to make and is my best yet! I am so glad you are putting it to good use, thanks!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon,

@Burken I am glad to hear you have received your piece and are that happy with it! Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!

Alright I am sure you all have heard me talk about needing some clones around the shop, well that seems impossible at the moment and a sweat shop is illegal here in the US, so I have had to hire on a few more hands. I want you all to meet my quality control team, they are like me, they give it hell! Their attention to detail and determination is hard to find these days when they arent playing playstation, but I was lucky enough to get them all in the shop for a couple hours to help me out cleaning bushings.

2014-04-13161753_zps6afd64af.jpg

Hey this post has been a long time coming but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ed. I acquired a little collection of his Solo stems over the past year or so.

245wuol.jpg
I was originally inspired by one of Vitolo's posts. Anyway, the pieces are all beautiful as you can see. I don't use them that often but they are nice from time to time. Honestly I prefer the feel of glass on my lips. But for on the go or to get a different vibe Ed's stems are fantastic. Ed - I would love to see you make a wood/glass hybrid if it was ever possible :) So if you are thinking about getting one of Ed's stems I would highly recommend it and Ed's customer service is unbeatable :tup:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone!

@Mr. Gweilo 420 Thanks for stopping by and posting the pic of your collection! I really appreciate the kind words and recommendation bro! I will give the wood/glass stem some thought, its probably gonna be a while if ever anything comes about with em but who knows! I am sure you all know my feeling for glass, its great and all, hits really well and cleans pretty easy but sure doesnt take well to a fall!

Hang in there with me and lets give it some time @as and @1_gr8_underdog who knows what the future holds! I am always hoping for a good day is all, I show up early and get lucky, if I can finish the day with a happy family I have done well!

@Snappo Holy shit you got a winner! I really dig that piece and am sure you will freaking enjoy the shit out of it! Oh I will be on the lookout for some wood to work for you similar in curl and burl if possible. I have some really curly maple pieces that will look great but would like to find some burl for you too. I cant wait to get some time for you man! I do like doing these different pieces! Just holla at me when you are ready and we will go from there!

I hope all is well out there, my QC team found out that they can get really cool PS3 games from ebay and have been lending a hand however doing whatever to make a few extra bucks. We are 3 for 2, had to open a couple disputes and wait on refunds but we are back on track. Everyday its, "Dad has my game shipped yet?" LOL they are the best!

Reflections

Good Morning Ed..glad all is well..I already have a glass stem..I want just one of your wooden ones lol..Im tired of breaking glass..have a great day!

Reflections,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Awhile ago I comissioned a WonG stem to match my Rustic Chinese Chico Pistache Underdog. @Ed's TnT was awesome in choosing a VERY similar wood to my Underdog. He chose Guatemalan Granadillo. A gorgeous wood. The stem was made and shipped very fast, and was obviously made with extreme care. It is just beautiful.

At first though, I was very bummed because it did not function well. Due to the stem fitting INSIDE the heating element rather than around it, there was an airflow issue once the trichromes melted. However, after changing to a larger gauge screen, this stem is a real BEAST! I just wish it held more! As it is it makes a MAGNIFICENT one hitter for glass pieces. Effortlessly helps to fill my large glass pieces with a great mix of conduction and convection.

I can't wait to have Ed make some more for me. I have some other ideas and I am anxious to see what he does with them! I am VERY happy with this piece, and would definitely suggest to anyone considering a custom stem that they get one from Ed immediately.

=)

20140416_224957_zpsgswak9md.jpg

20140416_225013_zpsm1ptpssn.jpg

20140416_225055_zps9vlmvful.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good afternoon, Its been a hellova long day for me, I got started in the shop last night at 8pm and have been giving it hell ever since! Just ran in to get a shower and off to get the boys from school. I wanted to show you all what I have been working on, 14mm male/Ascent Stems, did bout 30 and have 20 more to go before I can be done with this EU order I have been talking about for the longest time! I feel like I have been draggin ass on it but with all else and life happening it hard to get everything done.

These are all made from Nicaraguan Cocobolo, its my favorite species to work lately, it has so many different colors and an eye here and there. These pieces took a little time to turn until I got a solid pace going.

2014-04-17041746_zps117801e4.jpg

@Sleepin in CA its good to see you round here bro! Been a while, was wondering if I would ever see that piece I made for you again. I am glad you got it figured out and have it hitting well. Thing is its a CRZ stem initially, they always had little room for big loads. You get a couplea three solid hits and then its done. They are great pieces for conservation. Thanks for stopping by with all the pics and your post! Holla at me when you are ready to do something else. We can talk about it and go from there, maybe it will be a little while and I will have a some down time and can make something done for you.

@Reflections Thanks for hanging in there with me. I just ordered some nice crushed turquoise this morning, just gotta find some non toxic adhesive, I cant wait to turn a piece with a thin turquoise band! I feel ya its hard to not hang onto some of the pieces I make. Every once in a while I will put a piece back that I just cant resist holding onto, but for the most part I sell everything I make, after all I am running a business!

Should have Ascent stems available at my website this weekend if anyone is interested! I also thank you all who have been waiting on them, I have just about got the website done and will upload with the pieces soon.

Hope all is well and wish everyone the best! Its almost 5'Oclock somewhere, got some coldies calling my name!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@Ed's TnT I am never one to rush a review! Besides I wanted to keep this little baby all to myself for a little while! I plan on doing a function video or two of it later as well, show everyone how well it fills my Leviathan and US Tube. Just need to find some down time!

As for new orders, no worries! I bought some glass stems to send you for size, and that new wood your turning, well if it looks like I have to fight an English guy to get one done in it, well I will damn it!

I recently had an all wood tube done and I like it so much I may have you make me one of those as well. The glass tubes should serve as sizing for both tubes. Now just need to get time, and a wee bit more money to ship them off and pay for your time up front.

Keep an eye on that email broseph!

=)

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Ed! Its time for a solo stem! I need it branded this time, also wouldn't mind some screens for my UD stem ;)

Oh oh that Nicaraguan Cocobolo is gorgeous, I'll take that if you have any left :)

KidFated.,
Reactions: Ed's TnT
Top Bottom