Eds TnT LB Stem Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
How bout this for a raffle, a one of a kind Ed's TnT Walnut wooden LB Stem. Its the one on the left standing upright.

AssLBStems.png

To Be entered into this raffle all you have to do is send a postcard with your name, mailing address, email address & write keyword Walnut LB, send it to

PO Box1191

Philadelphia, MS. 39350

Entry's must be submitted & postmarked between Feb. 13 - 28 to be eligible, the winner will be announced
March 7th.

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to your entrys!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal, pls make note of the keyword change, I am doing another raffle for a walnut dugout somewhere else. the correct word should be Walnut LB.

Good luck bro!

Ed's TnT,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just checked out your site and didn't find these MFLB stems for sale.

Will they be in the future? I don't tend to win much, so I would be interested in buying a walnut mouthpiece for my walnut MFLB.

darkrom,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
darkrom said:
Just checked out your site and didn't find these MFLB stems for sale.

Will they be in the future? I don't tend to win much, so I would be interested in buying a walnut mouthpiece for my walnut MFLB.

Come one now, your never win with that kinda attitude, your chances are probably alot better than you think!

I didnt know if the MFLB was walnut or what, was told it was made of maple, do they come in different species? I got alot happening in the next couple of weeks, but do plan on getting some available in the next month. So be on the look out!

Hey give a shot, you dont win if you dont enter!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright just got back from the CHAMPS show, got with the great people at MF and saw what I need to do as far as the stems, for not having a LB I got really close, am gonna perfect the stems this week so all will be good, hope to have something available within the coming weeks.

The winner of the raffle will still get a walnut stem it will just not be the one in the pic!

Ed's TnT,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Ed's TnT said:
I didnt know if the MFLB was walnut or what, was told it was made of maple, do they come in different species?

Hi Ed, I like your work.

The LB was originally made from birch but Magic-Flight has been switching to maple. Some LBs have been made from other woods (I have a koa one) but they are not yet generally available for sale. magicflight has said that at some point they will probably offer limited numbers of different woods for a premium, but so far they have not opened up sales.

pakalolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
pakalolo said:
Ed's TnT said:
I didnt know if the MFLB was walnut or what, was told it was made of maple, do they come in different species?

Hi Ed, I like your work.

The LB was originally made from birch but Magic-Flight has been switching to maple. Some LBs have been made from other woods (I have a koa one) but they are not yet generally available for sale. magicflight has said that at some point they will probably offer limited numbers of different woods for a premium, but so far they have not opened up sales.

Hello and thank you for your words, wow I am sure that Koa box is a beauty, I just received an LB yesterday, it is maple I am sure. Spoke to some of the MF people Wed. they mentioned offering it in different flavors in the future. My first use of the box was this morning just had time for a quick session, I look forward to spending more time with it soon!

Thanks for checking me out and the info.

I also got some really nice cherry in, gonna spin some stems out of it, I think it will be a nice match.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ok, I got it all figured out now, spun a couple really quick this evening, your looking at a walnut stem and a cherry stem, the walnut is the one you will receive. These stems are so small, the walnut has a couple of burl eyes. It makes alot of difference when you have the box itself for a fit!

WalnutCherryLBStems.jpg

Ed's TnT,
Looks almost like the bats on your site, just no brass tip. I have been checking out the mgflb and I plan on it being the next addition to vapor collection. By the time I get one I am sure you will offer these, so maybe one these days I will be sportin a mgflb with a custom eds wood stem. :peace:

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Looks almost like the bats on your site, just no brass tip. I have been checking out the mgflb and I plan on it being the next addition to vapor collection. By the time I get one I am sure you will offer these, so maybe one these days I will be sportin a mgflb with a custom eds wood stem. :peace:

I am sure that day wont be far off, I look forward to putting one in your hand bro!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Been using my own wooden cherry stem in my LB, works really well, fits nice and tight, stays secure, seems to cool the vapor slightly. Dont have many submissions for this contest yet, I'd say your chances are pretty good if you have entered.

Ed's TnT,

al bundy

Vaporist
mailing mine out today.
if i dont win i will buy one. the stem that came with my box has a little crack on it at the tip,not even a week old.hey it is plastic. but i do love that little box.

al bundy,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal Al, get that thing in! The cherry's I spun are a great match for the box!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Elluzion said:
Mailing my postcard out today :) Hope you like it!
<3

Thats what I am talking about, thank you again for your cooperation, I do wish you much luck!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Gunky said:
Those look like they would clean up well with a pipe cleaner.

I add an extra fluffy pipe cleaner with every sale, also sell them by the bundle at my site! I really like how these have turned out, I feel good about these and hope you will try in the future!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Am getting those entry's in, I really appreciate the support, thank you to everyone! I look forward to drawing the winner!

Ed's TnT,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Ed's TnT said:
Am getting those entry's in, I really appreciate the support, thank you to everyone! I look forward to drawing the winner!

the excitement builds! :p

Elluzion,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I will declare the winner tomorrow afternoon, after one more visit to the PO, I wish everyone luck!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, I wanna thank everyone for their support and cooperation in making this possible, I am very grateful. I wanna congratulate J.N. from PA, you're the winner and I do hope you enjoy this piece!

Thanks again everyone and be on the look out for a raffle really soon, I have a sweet asian b&w ebony burl lb stem, the only one I know of in existence!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom