Edit: Quick Question About Da Buddha

disco

--------------------EDIT--------------------

Do you guys know what if removing the wand after each hit has an effect on how long bowls last? I remember seeing tokinGLX do it in his vids, just wondering if it's a necessity to extend the life of the bowls.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------Original Post--------------------

As the topic states, I'm in a jam.

I can get the Da Buddha or the Arizer V-Tower (non-extreme) for $160 shipped with a free chromium crusher grinder (my buddy has one, they are quite the bang-for-buck.)

I'm just unsure what to go through and purchase. I love the digital display on the Arizer, but the Da Buddha looks robust to all hell (except for the whip, which I've heard bad things when sliding out of the chamber.) I'll be using this mostly for personal use, but I think I'm leaning to the V-Tower just because the digital controls seem to be a lot easier to manage, and get the most out of your herb without combusting it.

Thanks in advance, long-time lurker, first-time poster (sorry if my post wasn't too informative, I'll do a write-up on whatever vaporizer arrives in a couple days.)

-disco

disco,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I have an extreme and I love it but I think for just whip the da buddha is a lot smaller and yeah much more robust. The v tower has the vertical design though which is a lot better for multiple people than the da buddhe. If you are going to be using it with lots of people maybe go for the v tower. Oh hhhh mann whered the :KO: smiley go???

bluntfaced,

disco

Da Buddha get.

Used 8% cashback to make the total $150 for the Da Buddha and a Chromium Crusher... couldn't resist that deal. I'll post a vape report when it arrives (hopefully by the weekend, which would be awesome!)

disco,

vape4health

I'm sure you'll be happy with the buddha .

I know what you mean about the digi controll on the E but after you get your draw matched to the heat setting its all good .

vape4health,

disco

vape4health said:
I'm sure you'll be happy with the buddha .

I know what you mean about the digi controll on the E but after you get your draw matched to the heat setting its all good .
Definitely. I think I'll start out with 11 or 12 o'clock and work my way from there. I love both the head high and body high, so I'll try to push it as far as I can to maximize all the cannabinoids on the bud. This wait is going to be terrible, here's to it. :)

disco,

disco

I added a quick question (might as well since we're already here); see the first post please!

disco,

vape4health

Dont forget about making stuff with the ABV so you dont have to vape at high temps to get that pass out stoned kinda feeling , just something else to trow in the mix .

About your question , I only pack what I'm going to vape . That could just be the smoker still in me thinking " dont waste it by packing a huge one " .

vape4health,

GraniteState420

Definitely. I think I'll start out with 11 or 12 o'clock and work my way from there. I love both the head high and body high, so I'll try to push it as far as I can to maximize all the cannabinoids on the bud. This wait is going to be terrible, here's to it. :)
I loaded mine up with 3mm glass beads, I let heat for 15 minutes at 10 o'clock on the dial - insane clouds through water

GraniteState420,
Top Bottom