• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Edibles on an empty stomach or not.

Litg3

Tomorrow will be my third time eating an edible and i was wondering if i should try taking it in the morning on an empty stomach, the other two times i did them i ate a fatty meal around 2 hours before taking it because i read somewhere if you have fat in your stomach the thc can bind to it or something. Idk if its true or not but those two times i definitely felt the edible but it took a while to kick in. A lot of people were saying that eating them on an empty stomach like in the morning made them feel it faster and harder, i just wanted to know if any of you have tried both and can tell me if you felt one was better than the other or if it doesn't matter that much.

justcametomind

What do you mean by edible? You should eat the fatty meal along with cannabis. By the time of 2 hours it may be already in your bowel? Still better than nothing maybe? Edible means already "a small meal containing cannabis". If it already contains fats, there's no need to eat more. Save it for the munchies!

justcametomind,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Litg3

What do you mean by edible? You should eat the fatty meal along with cannabis. By the time of 2 hours it may be already in your bowel? Still better than nothing maybe? Edible means already "a small meal containing cannabis". If it already contains fats, there's no need to eat more. Save it for the munchies!

They are just some homemade cookies my friend makes and yeah it felt a little long some people told me to wait 1 hour or 30 minutes after eating but i just wanted to play it safe so i ate 2 hours before, i guess i'll just try eating it on an empty stomach.

MinnBobber

I prefer to take all oral cannabis with a small amount of fat, usually half and half cream.
For example, my tincture has a nasty flavor so I warm about 2 TBSP of half and half in
the microwave, add a small amount of hot chocolate mix powder (1/4 tsp) and then mix in
my 8 drops of CBD tincture.

I don't want a full meal/ full stomach to interfere with maximum ingestion of the "goodies",
in case all that extra food mass competes with or slows the cannabis uptake.

I do want fats to help with the uptake, but only a small amount concentrated fat.

I'd eat the cookies with a small juice glass of half and half cream, or whole milk :)

Go for it

Litg3

I prefer to take all oral cannabis with a small amount of fat, usually half and half cream.
For example, my tincture has a nasty flavor so I warm about 2 TBSP of half and half in
the microwave, add a small amount of hot chocolate mix powder (1/4 tsp) and then mix in
my 8 drops of CBD tincture.

I don't want a full meal/ full stomach to interfere with maximum ingestion of the "goodies",
in case all that extra food mass competes with or slows the cannabis uptake.

I do want fats to help with the uptake, but only a small amount concentrated fat.

I'd eat the cookies with a small juice glass of half and half cream, or whole milk :)

Go for it

Alright sounds good will try that, Thanks.

Litg3,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom