Economic Stimulus

Breath is Life

What's up fuckers? ( i guess that's what all of us on here are.) I'd like to proudly announce that I am using my US stimulus money, a.k.a. Obama-Dollars, to purchase my very first vaporizer. (if you don't count that over-priced fishbowl looking Chinese knock off I bought 4 years ago) So long smoke. I find it particularly ironic that I am using them to order from a Canadian website that is selling me a Canadian Extreme.

The real reason for this message is to say thanks to all of you. To many names for me to remember or try and list here. This forum has been tremendously helpful on so many topics. It helped me pick out my first vaporizer, find a good and trusted retailer to buy it from, and told me everything I might ever want to know about it.

Not to mention I just got a sick deal on what seems like a super well made 5pc. grinder, with a press thrown in. Life is good. But only to get better when the items arrive. I'll probably have some actual questions once that happens. Because of your hard work (and because I actually did read the recommended posts beforehand), I haven't needed to.

For now, thanks again to all of you, especially regular contributors.

South Jersey Loves Fuck Combustion.

P.S. If this is in the wrong section it's because I have no idea what section generalized gratuitous thanks belongs in. Oh, and remember...breath is life.

Breath is Life,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
it will be nice to see more extreme owners around here. welcome south jersey. im from philly myself so not too far. ;)

btw, this would have been better placed in the introduce yourself thread. :)

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, that 'sticky' has over 100 posts. As for what goes where, look at the thread titles in each section and you'll get a good idea.

max,
Top Bottom