Ecig cannabis formula exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubCRider

Watched the video, not too impressed to be honest. Where are the clouds? How can you take 15 pulls and not quit? The VG/PG mix e-cigs appear to do the same. I was expecting a "one and your done" type hit like smoking straight hash does.

I'll still be at the convention in Oakland with oil/cash in hand though!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The vg and the pg produce clouds yes, but it is now pure Thc, they use these to full you into thinking your getting a lot of vapor going into your lungs, but in reality you are not, remember they are used for show only and made for the ecig, this is cannabis and oils and vp/pg dont mix.

Here watch the video i just made for you. If this is not enough clouds for you then maybe the Omicron might not be the right one for you.

http://youtu.be/peA--0D2juw

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SD_haze

Regardless of how pure thc it is, its still should be more pure than anything mixed with glycerin n such.

Definitely impressed by that cloud size at full charge and looking forward to seeing where you guys go with it :peace:

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hereatlast said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
but it is now pure Thc

Can you support this claim?

We mean pure hash oil. That would depend on the user how pure their product is. These cartridges are made for pure hash oils without any carrier oils added to them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We have big plans. Working on a one hitter quitter as we speak.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

turtles

Hope I can make it to the booth in oakland, would love to take a look at what you've got going

turtles,

dankitydank

To be completely honest, your concept is phenomenal, but execution I'd have to say not so much.....for 1 reason, the ONLY reason I'd invest in a unit like this is stealth smoking on the go....This really doesn't look like an ecig, someone may stop and ask me what this is on the street, therefore defeating the whole purpose.....If it were more stealth, I would invest, its not the money thats the problem, its that your ecig is something I'd have to make an effort to conceal as well, getting me nowhere......respectfully :2c:

dankitydank,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
dankitydank said:
To be completely honest, your concept is phenomenal, but execution I'd have to say not so much.....for 1 reason, the ONLY reason I'd invest in a unit like this is stealth smoking on the go....This really doesn't look like an ecig, someone may stop and ask me what this is on the street, therefore defeating the whole purpose.....If it were more stealth, I would invest, its not the money thats the problem, its that your ecig is something I'd have to make an effort to conceal as well, getting me nowhere......respectfully :2c:

We understand that it does not look like the traditional ecig, but it is based on the same technology just not te same cartridges, the look of this vaporizer is considered a ecig look.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

mojox666

I heard something about usin cannabis acetate, but who knows, making it is a really PITA, so I'll be waiting for your carts.

Cheers
Mojox

mojox666,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Glycerin Formula AKA Tincture.

Before we start we are guessing you already have made a tincture solution or purchased one from your caregiver.

Pros easy to drip, cons not very strong ( the weakest of all the cartridges )

Items you will need, hotplate, 50ml beaker, Plastic reusable syringe with a 18gauge needle

Step 1. Add 30ml of tincture and 8 ml of water.

Step 2. Mix them well on a hot plat at 160F, Stirr for about 3 minutes in each direction

Step 3. Let it cool down for 10 minutes

Step 4. Take the cartridge pop the top of your cartomizer

Step 5. pull the liquid into the syringe

Step 6. Slide the syringe needle down inside of the cartridge wall. ( put the edge of the needle up against the inside of the cartridge wall and slide it down gently) Now your syringe will be between the cotton and the wall.

Step 7. Slowly inject the liquid into the cartridge, depending on the size of the cartridge the amount of liquid needed would be about 1.5ml per cartridge.

Step 8. place the plastic top back on top of the cartridge then you are ready to use the cartridge.

Hemp Oil formula, also makes nice salad dressing.

Pros-All organic, Cons tastes Nasty

Items you will need highly refined hemp oil ( Light pale yellow ), hot plate, needle with 18gauge Needle.

Step 1. 1 gram of hemp oil to 1 gram of hash oil. ( you can add 0.5 grams of bergamot oil for taste )

Step 2. Mix them well on a hot plat at 160F, Stirr for about 3 minutes in each direction

Step 3. Do not let it cool down.

Step 4. Take the cartridge pop the top of your cartomizer

Step 5. pull the liquid into the syringe

Step 6. Slide the syringe needle down inside of the cartridge wall. ( put the edge of the needle up against the inside of the cartridge wall and slide it down gently) Now your syringe will be between the cotton and the wall.

Step 7. Slowly inject the liquid into the cartridge, depending on the size of the cartridge the amount of liquid needed would be about 1.5ml per cartridge.

Step 8. place the plastic top back on top of the cartridge then you are ready to use the cartridge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We are sorry to say that InChe has not fulfilled their obligation as far as the vendor booth goes, so we have canceled the show. Sorry about this. We will be at the Harvest cup in Los Angeles CA. Other than that we are sorry that we will not get to meet you in person to discuss these issues. We will be putting a YouTube video up of the filling process soon as we get the ok from our attorney.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Hi THC Scientific,

sorry to hear about the show. do you have any retailers lined up in the SF bay area once you start shipping these new units.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
Hi THC Scientific,

sorry to hear about the show. do you have any retailers lined up in the SF bay area once you start shipping these new units.

As of right now we do not have anyone in SF area, you can pre order them empty and not worry about whats inside, just buy your oil and fill it up.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
rufrothy said:
Hi THC Scientific,

As of right now we do not have anyone in SF area, you can pre order them empty and not worry about whats inside, just buy your oil and fill it up.

OK thanks, thats certainly an option.

How bout sacramento area?

Sean

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
rufrothy said:
Hi THC Scientific,

OK thanks, thats certainly an option.

How bout sacramento area?

Sean

As of right now Unity, and El Camino will have them working on third.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

They will be in SF soon. If you are rolling to the expo in Oakland I will have one to try. I'm going Saturday so drop me a line if you want to meet up. 9255751556

DubCRider,

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
Facebook posting from El Camino Wellness this morning.

296643_214942058560032_102060486514857_560526_2780510_n.jpg

The Omicron Vaporizer Pen is a unparalleled new item to hit the medical cannabis community. It is a revolutionary item that allows for healthier way for medicating. It is easy to conceal, discharges minimal amounts of smoke and reduces the amount of unwanted carcinogen intake. The pen is based off of a replenish-able cartridge system that allows for medication convenience as well as a cost saving advantage. We offer a starter pack which includes:

- 2 Vape Pens
- 1Cartridges (equivalent to a total of 9 grams of cannabis)
- 1 Charger - plug in or USB

ALL for $170/per pack.

Bodhi Diesel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom