Ecig cannabis formula exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thats right guys, after we introduce the pure hash cartridges that we have coming in the next fifteen days we will release our cannabis e-juice formulas to the world. You too now can make cannabis juice in your home.

Before we post this up, I want to ask you guys what your formulas are.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
My formula is..... waiting on you to release the formula ROFL!!!

Seriously...over last two years I have tried making ejuices with PG, VG, combo of both. Tried alcohol tinctures and then reducing before incorporating into PG/VG in various ratios. I've had some that worked for a bit but the atomizers never liked the oils. I've tried diluting down too where it might work with attys longer but you'd have to puff too darn much to be worth the trouble.

I thought incorporating BHO might be the ticket but never tried as I worry about blowing myself up trying to do BHO and having to explain that to my husband if I live ROFL!! I also considered getting a centrifuge at one point when I thought maybe that would help me. I'm SO not a scientist but I like pretending to be one and I've mastered a lot of stuff....unfortunately an ecig juice with cannabis I have not mastered. I can make some damn fine tasting VG tincture though :D

Release the cracken dudes!! If I was in an MMJ state I would be heading to dispensary to try one for sure. Hell I've considered having an MMJ card holding friend send me one but... don't want to get anyone in trouble. If you guys release some info - I will surely want to try making some. Thanks! Eyes and ears peeled :D

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I would guess that a BHO run followed by a rewash in a cold ISO bath to help seperate/remove some of the waxes. I have seen some of the 'BHO snob' folk use this method to further refine their oils.

I would imagine this would work quite a bit better as the waxes might help destroy the attys faster.

AGBeer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Have you guys ever thought that a Atomizer might not be the best for this type of liquid? I mean have you guys ever thought a cartomizer would work just as fine and it will make sure that your atty wont get clogged.

See our research indicated that a atomizer is the best for glycerin bases juices, but since you can not mix oil with glycerin at a level that might be effective to the end user then a disposable cartomizer should be used for pure oils. The reason we use a cartomizer design is to make sure that every time you use it it will be a good hit, after 1 (400-800 hits) use you throw the cartomizer away like you do with bong water and you Get a new one and use it.

Ok so here is what we use.

Standard cartomizer with cotton filling inside.

Base oil is Hash oil.

Lets see if we can work our way from there.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I figured it would be a carto that you were using. I would be interested in whether its a 3 or 5V+ power source/carto.

AGBeer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
AGBeer said:
I figured it would be a carto that you were using. I would be interested in whether its a 3 or 5V+ power source/carto.

Current hash oil cartridge is for 3.7v and we will start testing them on a 6.4v model soon. We can have these go as far as 7.4v but like i said more testing needs to be done at 6.4v first.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Would cleanomizers or dual coil carts also be acceptable?

Clearomizers with top heating coils and bottom heating coils work great with glycerin based formulas, even the dual coils version with cotton inside.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nosferatu

I'm curious, sorry if I'm not getting whats going on here, but what base are your cannabis ejuices gonna be made from? Glycerin I'm hoping? I really want this product but if they where alcohol or butane based I dont know...

Or are you saying its pure hash in the hash cartdrige? Just made water/ice method? Or butane?

Or is this what where supposed to be guessing....?

Nosferatu,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
This would have to be a butane/iso/hexa/other solvent wash to be able to effectively be vaped in the method used. Unless you can find a way to blend the base with the plant material. (That would be made from a sift/ice method)

Nicotine is easy because its a salt. I dont think THC is as soluble at least not in a base that is easily vaped.

AGBeer,

dankitydank

vegetable glycerin based hash oil tincture, haven't used it for the ecigs- make it a bit more viscous I'm damn sure that's close to perfect....love to hear your formula...

dankitydank,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nosferatu said:
I'm curious, sorry if I'm not getting whats going on here, but what base are your cannabis ejuices gonna be made from? Glycerin I'm hoping? I really want this product but if they where alcohol or butane based I dont know...

Or are you saying its pure hash in the hash cartdrige? Just made water/ice method? Or butane?

Or is this what where supposed to be guessing....?

Our cartridges make is so that you dont need a carrier oil or glycerin anymore. All you do is put your hash oil in the cartridge and smoke it.

There are ways to make hash oil without solvents, you know that right? thats whole nother topic but it can be done. Solventless hash oils do exist to the people that know how to make them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
AGBeer said:
This would have to be a butane/iso/hexa/other solvent wash to be able to effectively be vaped in the method used. Unless you can find a way to blend the base with the plant material. (That would be made from a sift/ice method)

Nicotine is easy because its a salt. I dont think THC is as soluble at least not in a base that is easily vaped.

Thc or thc oils are only soluble in other oils. Hash oil is not soluble in glycerin. Not to the point that makes it worth while. 1 ml of glycerin contains about 1 - 2 mg of Thc. That is not strong at all. Compared to the 600-800 mg of Thc in pure hash oils.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
dankitydank said:
vegetable glycerin based hash oil tincture, haven't used it for the ecigs- make it a bit more viscous I'm damn sure that's close to perfect....love to hear your formula...

Once again hash or hash oil is not soluble in glycerin not to the point that makes it worth while to use. Our cartridges fixes that issue. You do not need anymore glycerin or other carrier oils.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nosferatu

So is this vape for hash only, or are there cartridges with the essential oils of flowers? Or is the way you do that by making flowers into hash using your no solvent method? So in the end the cartridges always have pure hash oil made from different strains?

Nosferatu,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nosferatu said:
So is this vape for hash only, or are there cartridges with the essential oils of flowers? Or is the way you do that by making flowers into hash using your no solvent method? So in the end the cartridges always have pure hash oil made from different strains?

This cartridges we have are for pure hash oils only. You can not dilute it with essential oils or other oils. The way to make solventless hash oil you need a still. We will talk about that later.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dankitydank

Ok. so where will these cartridges be sold? Readily on the web?
Let me see if i understand, I put my oil in your specially modified cartridge with an approved ecig and BAM!?!?
^If this is the case, I know at least 20 people who would buy one right now..

Is this similar to the cannabrex formula for making pills? or same concept?

dankitydank,

dankitydank

Do you have a website/e-store/contact info? Love to get my hands on a bunch of these setups...

dankitydank,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
dankitydank said:
Ok. so where will these cartridges be sold? Readily on the web?
Let me see if i understand, I put my oil in your specially modified cartridge with an approved ecig and BAM!?!?
^If this is the case, I know at least 20 people who would buy one right now..

Yes hash oil in our modified patent pending cartridges will work.

You can pre order then at delta9vapes.com we will start shipping them out on the 16th of september.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dankitydank

patent pending. :cool: smart man.
what type of cigarette unit would I need to make this work? not versed in e-cigs...thank you for the help.

dankitydank,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Cleanfiend said:
is it legal to be selling extract cartridges?

The cartridges are empty, and you can use them with any extract that is as thick as Thc oils but not thinner

dankitydank said:
patent pending. :cool: smart man.
what type of cigarette unit would I need to make this work? not versed in e-cigs...thank you for the help.

Currently only works with the Omicron vaporizer, the reason we did this is because of future products. We wanted to make it interchangeable.

biojuggernaut said:
whawhawha. I can get this in PA :o

Yes you can but they will be empty.

Modnote: 3 posts merged. Please use the Edit feature to avoid making back-to-back posts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dankitydank

I see, so it only works with your vaporizer....a video or pictures available? interested but need more...

dankitydank,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
dankitydank said:
I see, so it only works with your vaporizer....a video or pictures available? interested but need more...

youtube thc scientific and look at our two videos.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom