!eBay discount! Time for a new vape or toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
GUYS! 30% almost any eBay item. Check it out. Look for shibshibs wonderful post with step-by-step instructions;

http://www.marijuana.com/places-people/108684-perhaps-now-time-buy-30-off-ebay-sale.html

Spend it on a vape, a grinder whatever. I'm not sure how long its gonna be around but take advantage of it now!!!! I got a 100 pack of screens for like 6 bucks! I'll never have to worry about buying them again! :D

I also got this awesome Tool poster for 10 bucks and some shirts really cheap too. ;)

I checked grinders and vaporizers and everythings a go. Now you just gotta decide what you want. Your money is refunded automatically in 60 days. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I hate the way you yanks get such great deals off ebay. I know I can get the same deal but everywhere charges a flat fee of $25US for postage to NZ :mad: Do they not know $25US is like a billion NZ dollars :rolleyes:

Thankfully when I bought the PD our dollar wasn't to bad and therefore only cost $725,000 kiwi bucks ;)

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sorry to hear that mate. :(

Well, you can save up to 200 bucks, so it still might pay off in the end. :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

30% cash back is absolutely killer right now...

....if you guys only knew how much money I've made from buying/reselling Nintendo Wii's and Playstation 3s at 30% off. You're limited to 12 uses per e-mail address but there's ways around that as well:lol:

I hope they keep it going. I uh....hear....that...there was even people buying USD currency on eBay, like $500 worth of $20 bills for $600 - 30% for INSTANT PROFIT, but they fixed that. :(

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Haha, that's nuts dude. :D

I'm still thinking of what else to get..... maybe if I can think of some good x-mas gifts I'll order some up.

SpiralArchitect,

Squeeky

When it first started, thats when I picked up my Extreme. Wife couldn;t justify the purchase, but when it's 30% how can you not :D

Squeeky,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom