• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Eating Condensed vapor (wand hash)

nickzzzx

In theory, couldn't you orally ingest the condensed vapor (wand hash, honey) found inside the glass of vaporizer whips since the weed has been decarboxylated by heating? And going off this same theory, couldn't you orally ingest hash oil made from vaporized weed (ABV from iso hash)?
You can get a pretty decent amount of hash oil from vaped weed.
You could put a little bit on bread and fold it over to make a little ABV hash sandwich. Probably goes great with a glass of milk haha.
-Nick

nickzzzx,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
... yes.. you can eat just the oil alone. However I tend too add the oil too things I cook.

DevoTheStrange,

Mark

John Brown
Yea, smelt it in butter or chocolate, putting it just in your mouth isn't eating it, as it will get stuck.

Mark,

Frickr

i think you would still need to cook it in with some butter or something else high in fat. iirc your body breaks down the weed alot faster and easier when its bound to something fatty than just eating it alone.

Frickr,

Beezleb

I dont know if you need to cook with it first since it should be ready to use since it was already decarbolynaxayted big word I am misspelling but basically meaning the weed is should already be broken down due to already being exposed to vaporizing temps. Hence its wand hash but I really do not know. this is just a though.

Beezleb,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
This is the million dollar question. I suspect it is along the lines of what Fricr said. Because its already been heated just eating it should work, however it may give an even stronger effect if you mess about binding it to fat/oil. (Some people say there is no difference).

Happycamper,

nickzzzx

Frickr said:
i think you would still need to cook it in with some butter or something else high in fat. iirc your body breaks down the weed alot faster and easier when its bound to something fatty than just eating it alone.
That makes a lot of sense.

nickzzzx,

luchiano

Just eat it with some nut,seeds or an avocado and that is all you need. These foods are high in good fats as well as nutrients that help absorption.

Eating it with the foods I mentioned and a b6 pill will enhance the results because the b6 helps break it down even more. The foods I mentioned have b6 in them but taking a pill adds to it which means the break down and absorption being more efficient.

It is a myth that you have to heat cannabis up to feel the effects. It helps if you aren't eating the kinds of food I described but if you are heating isn't needed.

Btw, When I state eating the oil I mean all you have to do is take it like you would a pill not necessarily mixing it with your food. You want to eat the food first or at least have ate half and then pop the hash/oil. When it is in your stomach it will mix with the food anyway.

whosgottheherb

I put mine in alcohol all the time. I need to use more though next time. Its hard for me to dose it.

whosgottheherb,
Top Bottom