Eating ABV - trip report.

Ifeejulah Vapor

Rectall
I use my canna-oil in baking recipes, or just use it as a condiment, or put it in gel-caps (like my avatar), which then can be taken orally and/or rectally.
rectally!?! Haha maybe for medical patients i cant imagine someones recreational prefference is inserting caps rectally lmao but cool man this thread really opened my eyes about eating AVB

Ifeejulah Vapor,

puddleglum

rectally!?! Haha maybe for medical patients i cant imagine someones recreational prefference is inserting caps rectally lmao but cool man this thread really opened my eyes about eating AVB

I am a medical user (for gastro-intestinal problems) and I can assure you "the alternate method" can be very effective for nausea, cramps, and bloating. Arguably more effective than smoking/vaping. Whether or not this method can also be considered "recreational" is probably a very personal thing; let's just say it definitely is for me, but Your Mileage May Vary.

Anyway thanks everyone in advance for keeping the conversation mature and on topic. :)

lwien

Tolerance doesn't really have a lot to do with how edibles affect me, but my experience in being high as fffff helps me handle the effects of the edible.

Man, I've dropped acid, mescaline, psilocybin and peyote more times than I can count back in the 70's, but about 5 years ago, I ate some cookies that had way more weed in them that I realized and I was white-knuckling it for about 4 hours. Not fun....

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Vaping offers the best of two worlds. Making ABV and consuming it.

I have to say that the effects of ABV are much, much stronger, lengthier and consistant for me than any other form of ingestion. Eating a little ABV and being good to go for the next six hours is convenient beyond words.

Moderation and knowing your ability as well as your dosage are the tickets to a good experience.

lwien

Vaping offers the best of two worlds. Making ABV and consuming it.

I have to say that the effects of ABV are much, much stronger, lengthier and consistant for me than any other form of ingestion. Eating a little ABV and being good to go for the next six hours is convenient beyond words.

Moderation and knowing your ability as well as your dosage are the tickets to a good experience.

For me, the high's are really different and it's not just because of the different THC to CBD ratios or the intensity of it. Once your liver converts the THC, it is basically a different drug and it sure does feel different, at least to me.

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
For me, the high's are really different and it's not just because of the different THC to CBD ratios or the intensity of it. Once your liver converts the THC, it is basically a different drug and it sure does feel different, at least to me.

When you ingest cannabis, the psychoactive delta-9 thc component is metabolyzed into a delta-11 thc compound (the delta designation simply signifies the location of the double bond), which is even more psychoactive in our bodies. This accounts for most of the difference, imo.

puddleglum

You are in for a mellow evening, Enchantre! :D

This morning I loaded five dozen '00' capsules with canna-oil made from coconut oil, lecithin, and NBV (Never Been Vaped) cotton candy kush. I decarbed, double boiled 40 min in the oil, froze overnight, thawed, double boiled another 40 minutes, and then finally strained and capped. I wasn't able to try them earlier today, but just orally ingested the first one about 20 minutes ago. Puffing a little on my Solo while waiting for the wave to hit. :)

Last edited:
I just ground up some ABV using an electric coffee grinder, and stuffed 50 00 gelatin caps.

I took one. Five minutes ago. We'll see what happens.
I'm pretty darned excited if this provides the deep relaxation I'm looking for in the evenings...

Hi, Enchantre! Looking forward to hearing how it went for you. :)

gardenhackle,
Reactions: Enchantre

adubbz

I've only ever had edibles once. A brownie...from a 'friend' who didn't tell me there was weed in it. It was hands down my worst cannabis experience ever. I threw up and felt SO awful. I'll never eat my weed ever again because of it.

adubbz,

Nesta

I've only ever had edibles once. A brownie...from a 'friend' who didn't tell me there was weed in it. It was hands down my worst cannabis experience ever. I threw up and felt SO awful. I'll never eat my weed ever again because of it.
If you enjoy getting high- don't give up on edibles, they're the best way to use cannabis IMO. Just dial it back to a minimal dose & work up from there.

slick

I'd say the four year older hot girl cousin that makes you lose your tongue heheh
I read that as four year old. I was a bit confused.

Anyhoo...my interested is piqued. What's a good ballpark minimum starer dose of raw abv? I can respect that there are lots of factors at play, but I need somewhere to start.

slick,
Reactions: NorVape

Ifeejulah Vapor

I read that as four year old. I was a bit confused.

Anyhoo...my interested is piqued. What's a good ballpark minimum starer dose of raw abv? I can respect that there are lots of factors at play, but I need somewhere to start.
Also wondering where to start...and shud i hold off on vaping when eating caps? I want to know if the caps work it may be hard tk tell if im suckin on the whip all day

Ifeejulah Vapor,
Reactions: NorVape

4tokin

Also wondering where to start...and shud i hold off on vaping when eating caps? I want to know if the caps work it may be hard tk tell if im suckin on the whip all day

Get yourself some gel caps and finely grind your ABV then fill the caps.
To test your tolerance take 1 every 2 hours until you put the whip down. That should give you a rough idea where to start at for the next time.

Top Bottom