Earthquake Vid

I can easily imagine early man seeing this kind of thing, and thinking that God or the Gods must be mad today. Wow, what a sight! Our earth is in constant upheaval.. lol.

SkeletonLips,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
We, fortunately, don't have this type of excitement very often here in Michigan. On only one occasion that I remember did we have any kind of noticeable tremor. It was about 22 years ago. It was pretty scarey and I can't imagine living in an area that it happens on a regular basis. It would freak me right out. And yes, it is amazing how far the tremors reach.

Glad it was just a scare this time!

momofthegoons,

Qbit

cannabanana
SkeletonLips said:
I can easily imagine early man seeing this kind of thing, and thinking that God or the Gods must be mad today. Wow, what a sight! Our earth is in constant upheaval.. lol.
Yeah maybe Earth just heard that California is trying to legalized weed. She must be a Republican.

Qbit,
Don't you dare say that about my wonderful earth...lol... She is libertarian as far as I'm concerned.
And yeah, momofthegoons, it was sooo freaky about a year or so ago when I was able to feel some trembling from a small one near here. It happened twice, the first time I woke up and thought it was a dream, and about twenty minutes later it happened again, and I KNEW I wasn't dreaming that time. Glad it was small, because a big one around here would mean serious trouble. And I agree with you about how freaky it would be to deal with on a semi-regular basis, like some do in California.

SkeletonLips,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
California is awesome. I am not very old (20), but every year of my life has been spent in CA. I can remember about 3 earthquakes in my entire life. They really are few and far between, and if there is an earthquake that is of measurable size, usually it is just a little shaker that probably wouldn't knock over a picture frame let alone cause damage or injury. Usually the worst case is that the box boys at the grocery stores will be busy for a few hours picking up cans of soup. Besides, where else can I legally smoke pot, snowboard, and surf ALL in the SAME DAY?!?!

Although the price you pay for those amenities is high...fuck....way too high.

finchrock24,

lwien

finchrock24 said:
California is awesome. I am not very old (20), but every year of my life has been spent in CA. I can remember about 3 earthquakes in my entire life. They really are few and far between, and if there is an earthquake that is of measurable size, usually it is just a little shaker that probably wouldn't knock over a picture frame let alone cause damage or injury. Usually the worst case is that the box boys at the grocery stores will be busy for a few hours picking up cans of soup.
Fuck !! Now ya did it. We are wayyyy over due for a HUGE quake, and now you jinxed us !! :o:uhoh::o

lwien,
Top Bottom