• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ear pick

hogleg

when using a whip syle vaporizer it is hard to see down in the bowl when stirring and now I have the ceramic ez change whip it is really dark in there so I picked up an Era-Pick

earpick.jpg

I got the cheapest one that uses AAA batts and I love it. The sticks from vapir are earpicks too.There is a lot of options on ebay

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Wait, so it's basically a little stick that has a light attached to it to stir your bowls?

Do people actually use that for ears? *shudder*

Quetzalcoatl,
I bought one of these on a lark and actually like it a bit. It's a good stirrer and the light is handy, although not as bright as I'd prefer. The ebay seller was actually nice enough to ship me two for no reason, and it came in only a week. One thing I don't like it that it seems like it's powered by a button cell which isn't at all user accessible; note it's a different model than the OP's.

Still, worth a buck, or 50 cents in my case.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
For $3, I just picked one up off ebay too :lol:
I let you know how I go when I get it from hong kong in 4 weeks :lol:
(Estimated delivery 30 May. - 13 Jun.)

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh crap, I bought one too just now, looks like it could be handy.

I found one a little closer luckily, it even comes with a tweezers thingie you can put on it. My earpick is the shit yo :brow:

edit: these look like they could be handy for dabbing perhaps?

OhTheAgony,

hogleg

I was thinking a glass one would be pretty cool it would light up the dabb

hogleg,
Top Bottom