• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

e*skillet and essential oiler both the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyblameus

Hi guys i wanted to post these products cause there isnt any info on this site about them.

Here are there sites.
http://eskilletvapor.com/
http://www.shop.essentialoiler.ca/?coupon=TCDABME

Of corse they dont tell you anything about there products.
But the essential oiler does have a tread on another site with some info.
https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=48465

Now im here to tell you the truth about these products.
They are just regular ecigs like most other portable oil vaporizers.
There a passthrough ego battery with a 510 horizontal bottom coil cartomizer with the pollifil filler takin out.

Im not here to bash these companies cause there product works amazingly.
But I think people should be able to know exactly what a product is.

I have a few links and videos to post to show how I came to this conclution and a few review and how to fill vids.

First is a post here on fc were someone was trying to find the e*skillet carts and posted pics of one takin apart.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/help-identify-ego-c-bho-cartridge-for-e-skillet.7052/

And here is a video of someone taking apart a kanger brand 510 horizontal coil cartomizer.
Skip to 14.45 minutes to get to were he takes them apart if you dont care to here his comments on how they work as a ecig.

And heres a few reviews/user vids.

I have used several of the popular oil carts (omicron, ego-w/gpen, and regular ecig attys) and the kanger 510 horizontal coil cartomizer is the best portable cart for flavor and vary large hits in my opinion.
The best part about these carts is they only cost 6.95$ plus shipping for 5.

http://www.litecigusa.net/Kanger_510_Stainless_Horizontal_Coil_Cartomizers_p/510-kanger-carto-ss.htm

whyblameus,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so couldn't i get these carts and just put them on my EGO-C Battery?? i i have the upgraded EGO-C battery that is a passthrough and can go into unregulated mode for up to 4.1v

mmenzie,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Yes they are 510 threading but from the OP it sounds like eskillet removes the filler material. IMO I would be worried about dry firing the attomizer and off gassing other chemicals I have ego battery that I use to drive a cartomizer similar to the omicron. Personally when my cart does die I plan on picking up an omicron 1.5 ohm cart and adapter for my ego. Just because I know they are made for waxes and oils. :2c: Not to bash the eskillet I would just rather pay a bit more to use something designed for the purpose of more viscous essential oils rather then thinner e juice. So I don't have nagging doubts in my head about dry firing the atty because the wax is thick and doesn't want to move down the wicks.

Puffers,

whyblameus

so couldn't i get these carts and just put them on my EGO-C Battery?? i i have the upgraded EGO-C battery that is a passthrough and can go into unregulated mode for up to 4.1v

Thats exactly right. I have a standard ego and a ego twist. I find I like it at about 3.6 volts on the twist for great hits and flavor. Higher up at 4 volts starts giving a lot less flavor. So yo may end up wanting to just keep it in unregulated mode most the time.

Yes they are 510 threading but from the OP it sounds like eskillet removes the filler material. IMO I would be worried about dry firing the attomizer and off gassing other chemicals I have ego battery that I use to drive a cartomizer similar to the omicron. Personally when my cart does die I plan on picking up an omicron 1.5 ohm cart and adapter for my ego. Just because I know they are made for waxes and oils. :2c: Not to bash the eskillet I would just rather pay a bit more to use something designed for the purpose of more viscous essential oils rather then thinner e juice. So I don't have nagging doubts in my head about dry firing the atty because the wax is thick and doesn't want to move down the wicks.

Sorry but I think you are actually wronge.

I first started with a omicron 2.4 ohm cartridge with a adapter and my ego twist. You are supposed to "oxidize" omicron cartridges meaning dryburn till the bad/metalic taste goes away. I would actually suggest precleaning with alcohol cause dryburning a cartridge ist really good for it.
So already being used to that the first time I went to use a kanger cartridge. I pulled the pollyfil out with some tweezers (its really easy) then I went to "oxidize" and i taste nothing and theres no smoke. Its because the wick isn't pre-primed with anything.

On the note of omicrons specially designed cartridges I feel they are highly flawed. The extra coil that heats the oil/wax heates it so much that after about 5 hits it starts to taste like reclaim. The problem is they have to heat the oil to a liquid so it will wick into the main heating element to be vaporized/smoked. Think of it like heating a gram of wax to boiling to get 1 tiny drop from it everytime you need a tiny drop. After a few times of that your oil is gonna be pretty damn cooked. It helps to boast several hundred hit per gram but with a huge compromise.

With the kanger or e*skillet cartridges they have those v shape cuts in the airtube were the wicks come from the heating element that allow the oil into the heating element easily. which makes it easy to get a very large hit. And not having to boil all the oil in the cart every hit makes it so you can taste the true flavor of the oil till there empty. And if you feel your not getting the hit you usually do you can heat the cartridge with a lighter just a little to help the oil move down. Kinda like when loading it. I find I have to do this more with my dryer waxy oils.

DubCRider

How is melting it with a lighter any different than using a heat coil inside to do it for you? You are still getting the oil liquid enough to run down the cart.

DubCRider,

tepictoton

to my surprise I can order the kanger cartomizers over here in Holland. Will give it a try. I will also be able to compare it to my DART LV...

tepictoton,

whyblameus

How is melting it with a lighter any different than using a heat coil inside to do it for you? You are still getting the oil liquid enough to run down the cart.

Well I see a huge difference cause I barely get the cart warm with a lighter the oil isnt all boiling inside.and I dont do it everytime I take a hit. just acationaly if im not getting a good hit.
With the omicron cartridge I would have to turn my ego twist battery up to 4.6-4.8 volts and hit it holding the button till it flashes and press it again till it flashes and press it again wile hitting the hole time just to get a hit. Wile the hole time I had been pressing the button the oil was cooking. Several hits like that and there comes the reclaim taste. On top of that it drained the hell out of the battery.

to my surprise I can order the kanger cartomizers over here in Holland. Will give it a try. I will also be able to compare it to my DART LV...

Make sure when you order that your getting 1.9 or 2.0 ohm cartridges cause some places sell 2.8 ohm cartridges which wont work that great for oil/wax on a standard 3.7 volt battery.
Please let me know what you think. I havnt used a dart yet so im interested in how they compare in flavor and amount of vapor production.

whyblameus,

tepictoton

I got the regular ones, not LR, after asking about them from the vendor. He assured me that with the twist battery I want the 2.8 ones...?

tepictoton,

whyblameus

If you have a twist you should be fine you will just have to use it on higher volts. I did ohms law and if you run the 2.8 ohm cartridge at about 4.2-4.3 volts will be equal to 3.6 volts with the 2.0 ohm cartridge. Your battery should last the same too cause either way you are using the same power (about 6.5 watts).

The vendor told you that cause they think your gonna use them for eliquid. And also cause you can burn out the lr cartridge going to high with the twist.

whyblameus,

OF

With the omicron cartridge I would have to turn my ego twist battery up to 4.6-4.8 volts and hit it holding the button till it flashes and press it again till it flashes and press it again wile hitting the hole time just to get a hit. Wile the hole time I had been pressing the button the oil was cooking. Several hits like that and there comes the reclaim taste. On top of that it drained the hell out of the battery.

Wow, that's sure not my experience with Omicron carts. I don't recall reading of others with this problem except maybe for low power with really hard shatter or something. Surely not overdirving the cart like that.

You do know that hitting it when it's not producing is going the wrong way, right? It slows it down......

And if you're chain hitting it like that (not following the recommended procedures) I've no doubt at all you're cooking the oil. Lots of guys end up cooking their goods trying to get 'bigger clouds' than the system is really set up to deliver. Leaks also happen from this, in case you haven't had that experience too.

Perhaps Bob L can help set up an Omicron based system that's not being abused to get the output it seems you want, but until then I'm very happy you've found an alternative that suits you better. I'll be interested to hear what other guys experiences here are.

Thanks for the posts.

OF

OF,

whyblameus

Lots of guys end up cooking their goods trying to get 'bigger clouds' than the system is really set up to deliver.

OF

That is the exact problem. Omicron isnt set up for large hits. And thats what I and most other people expect.

And huge flavorful hits is what I enjoy with my kanger cartriges.

whyblameus,

OF

That is the exact problem. Omicron isnt set up for large hits. And thats what I and most other people expect.

And huge flavorful hits is what I enjoy with my kanger cartriges.

I disagree on a couple of what I think are important points. First off the 'most other people expect' part. I'll maintain that the huge majority of owners are quite happy with their D9 products in some favorite configuration. As a guess a good number of thousands of us.

Secondly, IMO, Persei can definitely drive a high powered cart strongly enough to suit all but a few and those guys aren't going to be happy short of nails or swings (and not even all of them....). It takes skill to do it, and requires careful control of the power but guys like Bob L can do it on demand. And it'll do it with two carts at the same time. I doubt you can do much better really. It's not 'plug and play' but it happens a lot.

I'm glad you are happy with what you have and are sure there's noting better. If others agree with you, word will spread and market share will shift as it should in a free market. Then this thread too can grow to be thousands of posts long instead of a curious dozen?

OF

OF,

whyblameus

Thats all cool but what does that have to do with a e*skillet or kanger cartridge or anything the thread is really about please stop promoting d9 products in this thread unless you actually have some experience with the the products its being compared to. I gave my opinion on the omicron compared to the kanger cartridges theres really no reason for anyone to post debating opinions about a product that the thread isnt about, especially if there not even going to try this product to compare just shamelessly promote other products.

whyblameus,
Reactions: ictus

OF

I gave my opinion on the omicron compared to the kanger cartridges theres really no reason for anyone to post debating opinions about a product that the thread isnt about, especially if there not even going to try this product to compare just shamelessly promote other products.

Ah, I guess I missed the memo on your opinion being the only one worth expressing.

This is a discussion forum I thought......I'd best go check into that. Sorry to have broken the rules. Seems to me you brought up Omicron, I was responding to your post....or is that not allowed? Or only if I agree with you?

Please consider the messenger shot and and missed, I do. Now regrouping. That usually means the other guy doesn't have a useful response you know?

OF

tepictoton

and then they vaped, exhaled, and all was good again ;)

lets try and stick to the subject at hand, and yes all opnions are very much welcomed.

I myself have been using my DART with good results most of the time, but sometimes mis a bit of a bigger hit so to speak.

I have looked into omnicron carts, but would have to order them and the thread adaptor from the US...

so I am interested in seeing if this works. It sure feels like a 'cheaper' version and so on, but sometimes simpler (and/or cheaper) works best...

Ans yes, the best vape, is al a personal thing...and the funny thing is, some people like more then one :rofl:

tepictoton,

whyblameus

Actually PUFFERS started the omicron debate with speculation of dryfireing and off gassing harmful chemicals so he would rather get a specially designed omicron cartridge.
So I gave opinions on my experiences on both.
And now its I debate on how good a omicron or persei can hit or not in a thread that isnt about either of those products.

This is a discussion forum were we post products and discuss those products we have posted.
I would assume people should discuss the product being posted not a different product because they like it so much and never plan on giving the target product a shot.

If you wanna try the kanger cartridges and discuss how the omicron is better your more then welcome but if you just wanna debate how great the omicron or d9products are im asking nicely to please do it in there own threads ill come to your thread and discuss the omicron. I dont think its relevent to the e*skillet. And anyone looking into it should be able to get info on it in a thread without a bunch of talk about the omicron.

and then they vaped, exhaled, and all was good again ;)

lets try and stick to the subject at hand, and yes all opnions are very much welcomed.

I myself have been using my DART with good results most of the time, but sometimes mis a bit of a bigger hit so to speak.

I have looked into omnicron carts, but would have to order them and the thread adaptor from the US...

so I am interested in seeing if this works. It sure feels like a 'cheaper' version and so on, but sometimes simpler (and/or cheaper) works best...

Ans yes, the best vape, is al a personal thing...and the funny thing is, some people like more then one :rofl:

I like your point of view it is all a personal thing. Everybody has different prefrencess and needs.

I hope your able to get that bigger hit your looking for with these cartridges. I think you will love them with the twist cause you can dial it in right were you like it.

Also sorry I forgot to mention you need a mouthpiece any 510 driptip works.

whyblameus,

OF

If you wanna try the kanger cartridges and discuss how the omicron is better your more then welcome but if you just wanna debate how great the omicron or d9products are im asking nicely to please do it in there own threads ill come to your thread and discuss the omicron. I dont think its relevent to the e*skillet. And anyone looking into it should be able to get info on it in a thread without a bunch of talk about the omicron.

Lucky for us we don't really need your permission to post as long as we keep within the rules we agreed to. I see nothing there that says a guy can't discuss one vape's performance relative to another. Nor does it confer special rights on you or any other member.

You do raise a valid point, I have not actually tried this astounding new breakthrough that outperforms known units using many times the power. That's easily enough corrected, I've ordered a couple to try out.

You should be confident that I won't be the least bit shy about honestly reporting what I find. Until then my opinion stands, this little guy is marketed as an e-juice vape and is not even modified for the thicker concentrate and higher temperatures involved. I don't hold my opinion that a purpose designed oil cart like Omicron or Revolution/DART will outperform some low cost make do solution because I've tried all of them, I've tried many of them, however. I just strongly suspect this one is no different. But I will try to test that for myself and give the most objective report back I can.

Then we can discuss this a bit more.....

OF

OF,

whyblameus

Lucky for us we don't really need your permission to post as long as we keep within the rules we agreed to. I see nothing there that says a guy can't discuss one vape's performance relative to another. Nor does it confer special rights on you or any other member.

You do raise a valid point, I have not actually tried this astounding new breakthrough that outperforms known units using many times the power. That's easily enough corrected, I've ordered a couple to try out.

You should be confident that I won't be the least bit shy about honestly reporting what I find. Until then my opinion stands, this little guy is marketed as an e-juice vape and is not even modified for the thicker concentrate and higher temperatures involved. I don't hold my opinion that a purpose designed oil cart like Omicron or Revolution/DART will outperform some low cost make do solution because I've tried all of them, I've tried many of them, however. I just strongly suspect this one is no different. But I will try to test that for myself and give the most objective report back I can.

Then we can discuss this a bit more.....

OF

Its only my opinion that it works better then anything else I have tried. This is also to my prefrence of vaping. I liked the ego-w better then a omicron just cause vapor production was better for me. But I dont like having to load a tiny bit at a time for a few hits. I like being able to just take it and vape for hours. That is the only reason I havnt tried the dart.
These are just ecig cartridges and not specially designed for stable oils. Witch makes it kinda sad for the cartridges that are specially designed that dont work as well.
This is what I have found to work best for me and I wanted to post it for others that may be having a problem finding the "right" cartridge for them. It also gives people the opportunity to get into using vape pens without having to spend $100+. Cause we cant all afford a $200 unit and $10 cartridges. Some of us gotta vape on a budget.

Anyways I look forward to your opinion on how they work for you.
What device will you be using to power these cartridges?

whyblameus,

OF

Its only my opinion that it works better then anything else I have tried. This is also to my prefrence of vaping.

This is what I have found to work best for me and I wanted to post it for others that may be having a problem finding the "right" cartridge for them. It also gives people the opportunity to get into using vape pens without having to spend $100+. Cause we cant all afford a $200 unit and $10 cartridges. Some of us gotta vape on a budget.

Anyways I look forward to your opinion on how they work for you.
What device will you be using to power these cartridges?

I have no problem with your opinions or your expressing them. I feel you should be there to back them up rather than slamming anyone who disagrees and telling them they 'can't post on your thread'. We all get opinions too. You are not the boss of us.

We constantly talk about cheaper alternatives. I'm forever pushing the four dollar adapter and a ten dollar Omicron carts for the suckers that ended up wasting their money on similar e-cig based gear (their take, not mine). I bet I've put up the link to the adapter 50 times between the 3 suppliers (two actually, two of them are the same outfit under different names). NDA is a big fan of the Ego Twist as a power supply, it too is low budget.

I hope nobody is offended by the 'suckers' label, many feel they were taken in. There's no sin in that IMO, the sin is the taker not the takie.

Thanks for the belated kind words, too bad it won't work this late. I'm calling your bluff, the order is in. I'll be testing it on several supplies, making sure it's driven properly to make the test fair. If you've been following 'my stuff' you know that's how I tend to be....detail oriented, entirely too nerdy for most. I'll be giving reproducible power numbers (I hope...) to go with my subjective observations. I expect no miracles there, the rules of chemistry (THC boiling point, etc.) and physics (thermodynamics and such) don't yield to wishes and opinions. If this cart can evaporate more material on less power it's right up there with cold fusion......Dilithium Crystals not withstanding.

I expect them to ship quickly, Litecig is fast (it has been for me in the past, it's one of the places I buy Ego e-cig stuff from already). Hopefully I'll be tested by this time next week. Or at least in testing mode.

I'll be keeping folks posted here I guess. Good weekend to all, weather is still holding here, I hope it does for our Brothers and Sisters as well. Let us be thankful we're not facing the troubles some of the guys on the other coast are. Best wishes for them, of course. Tough times, tougher still if your batteries are flat and you can't charge them.

OF

OF,

whyblameus

Well im not bluffing just happy I found something that works so well for me and wanted to share with others.

Im glad you have had good experiences ordering from them before cause I havnt ordered from them before. I used myvaporstore.com but they no longer have the 2.0 ohm cartridges just the 2.8ohm so I googled kanger and this company had them for the same price. Ill be ordering from them for my next pack.

I think I need to explain ohms law a little cause having a high voltage output battery doesnt always meen you are using more "power".

In terms of the heat the coil is producing is relative to the watts being created between the voltage and resistance(ohms).
So to figure out what wattage you unit is runing you need to devide the ohms by the volts to get amps.
Example 3.6v X 2ohm =1.8
Now the 1.8 is amperage.
Next multiply the amperage by the voltage to get the watts.
Like so 1.8 X 3.6 =6.48

Ok if your still following me.

With dual coil cartomizers for ecigs you are splitting the power between the 2 coils so thus only getting half the watts per coil.
Someone plese correct me if im wrong cause im not completely positive.

But if im correct it would take 7.4 volts to heat 2 coils the same amount as 3.7 volts powers one coil.
This would mean a 2.0 ohm single coil cartridge like the kanger is producing a hotter single coil then even a 1.5 ohm omicron cartridge cause they have 2 coils splitting the power.

It would then make sence how these can produce thicker vapor.
But I dont think thats just why they hit so well. Its something I have already mentioned before. The v shape slits in the airtube that allow the oil to easily get to the heating element.

I think you might be presently surprised by how well they work.

whyblameus,

OF

Ok if your still following me.

With dual coil cartomizers for ecigs you are splitting the power between the 2 coils so thus only getting half the watts per coil.
Someone plese correct me if im wrong cause im not completely positive.

But if im correct it would take 7.4 volts to heat 2 coils the same amount as 3.7 volts powers one coil.
This would mean a 2.0 ohm single coil cartridge like the kanger is producing a hotter single coil then even a 1.5 ohm omicron cartridge cause they have 2 coils splitting the power.

It would then make sence how these can produce thicker vapor.
But I dont think thats just why they hit so well. Its something I have already mentioned before. The v shape slits in the airtube that allow the oil to easily get to the heating element.

I think you might be presently surprised by how well they work.

Thanks very much. I'm definitely with you (although you went well past Ohm's Law). Or rather, perhaps a bit ahead? You see I not only knew that good stuff before (worked with it for 40 odd years) but also had a part time job teaching it at the local Community College for a while (25 years). Wanna see my credential?

One of the missing points in your thoughts involves Thermodynamics. The heat provided by the external heater in Omicron raises the temperature inside as well you see. That is it lowers the heat loss outward so more of that heat is consumed heating the load (rather than conducting outward to cooler places as heat is want to do). It's all connected together by heat flow within the system. You house can be warmer inside if you burn more fuel in the furnace or insulate the house better.

Another is the concept of 'oil getting into the heating element'. That needs to happen, of course, but the higher the volume of oil reaching the working temperature, the more heat that robs from vaporization. If you put your heater in a large enough tank and the oil flowed free enough it would never get warm enough to vaporize because the heat lost to the outside world would cause equilibrium to happen at a lower temperature. The ideal assembly would feed the smallest amount of oil possible for the job to the element and insulate the remainder....something Omicron tries to approximate.

Also remember, power goes with the square of voltage change (since both current and voltage change, it's their product that matters). Putting some real numbers in there your two ohm cart (6.5 Watts total) is up against power users like Bob running 3 Ohm carts at 7.4 are looking at over 18 Watts. Three times the power. And they can (and do) easily double that with a second cart in parallel in the dual Persei when show off time comes. Six times the total power is most likely going to do a lot. Has always done so thus far.

You might be right, I could be dead wrong. It could be magic, or have some secret hidden design feature we're both missing. As you correctly pointed out my opinion (which I remain ready to back up with known facts....) is based on theory and experience with other, similar, systems. I have not conducted a simple set of experiments that I could.....and now intend to.

I would not hold my breath, however.

Horizontal coil systems are not new here. They are usually abandoned in favor of more effective configurations in most cases I think, in favor of more effective ones. Omicron evolved from such a system. The key being 'evolved', that is the design was modified because testing found it improved things.

We shall see, well at least I will. But I'll tell ya all about it.

FWIW I've been thinking I might be able to rig up the pump from my HA to run carts on a bench set up. That would standardize the test and using weight perhaps collect some quantified data on mass of oil vaped per hit? That, I'd think, is the bottom line?

OF

OF,
Reactions: Puffers

DubCRider

Well I see a huge difference cause I barely get the cart warm with a lighter the oil isnt all boiling inside.and I dont do it everytime I take a hit. just acationaly if im not getting a good hit.
With the omicron cartridge I would have to turn my ego twist battery up to 4.6-4.8 volts and hit it holding the button till it flashes and press it again till it flashes and press it again wile hitting the hole time just to get a hit..

I suggest you look at the thread here or read www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron. It sounds like you didn't fill your cart correctly or get it primed. The Omicron cart won't boil anything, perhaps the sizzle is in your wax? What happens when you dry fire a Kanger, any vapors come out of it? People on here reported huge hits from their Cloud Pen only to realize it was giving off phantom hits with nothing loaded. As OF mentioned and will most likely proove purpose built stuff usually works better, but we will see.

DubCRider,

whyblameus

Thanks very much. I'm definitely with you (although you went well past Ohm's Law). Or rather, perhaps a bit ahead? You see I not only knew that good stuff before (worked with it for 40 odd years) but also had a part time job teaching it at the local Community College for a while (25 years). Wanna see my credential?

One of the missing points in your thoughts involves Thermodynamics. The heat provided by the external heater in Omicron raises the temperature inside as well you see. That is it lowers the heat loss outward so more of that heat is consumed heating the load (rather than conducting outward to cooler places as heat is want to do). It's all connected together by heat flow within the system. You house can be warmer inside if you burn more fuel in the furnace or insulate the house better.

Another is the concept of 'oil getting into the heating element'. That needs to happen, of course, but the higher the volume of oil reaching the working temperature, the more heat that robs from vaporization. If you put your heater in a large enough tank and the oil flowed free enough it would never get warm enough to vaporize because the heat lost to the outside world would cause equilibrium to happen at a lower temperature. The ideal assembly would feed the smallest amount of oil possible for the job to the element and insulate the remainder....something Omicron tries to approximate.

Also remember, power goes with the square of voltage change (since both current and voltage change, it's their product that matters). Putting some real numbers in there your two ohm cart (6.5 Watts total) is up against power users like Bob running 3 Ohm carts at 7.4 are looking at over 18 Watts. Three times the power. And they can (and do) easily double that with a second cart in parallel in the dual Persei when show off time comes. Six times the total power is most likely going to do a lot. Has always done so thus far.

You might be right, I could be dead wrong. It could be magic, or have some secret hidden design feature we're both missing. As you correctly pointed out my opinion (which I remain ready to back up with known facts....) is based on theory and experience with other, similar, systems. I have not conducted a simple set of experiments that I could.....and now intend to.

I would not hold my breath, however.

Horizontal coil systems are not new here. They are usually abandoned in favor of more effective configurations in most cases I think, in favor of more effective ones. Omicron evolved from such a system. The key being 'evolved', that is the design was modified because testing found it improved things.

We shall see, well at least I will. But I'll tell ya all about it.

FWIW I've been thinking I might be able to rig up the pump from my HA to run carts on a bench set up. That would standardize the test and using weight perhaps collect some quantified data on mass of oil vaped per hit? That, I'd think, is the bottom line?

OF

I figured you knew ohms law i wanted to explain it to people that might not.
And you obviously know more about electric then me. I learned that stuff from watching ecig videos on youtube.

I dont know why your comparing the power of a ego to a persei I never said this was better then a persei. I wouldn't know I have never used one. A persei will obviously drive more power though. And can run 2 cartridges giving double the hit.
But I dont think power Is the problem anyways. its the restristicting of oil to the center coil. It has to melt into the wicks and saturate them (priming). And has to continue to do that as you use them. Limiting the amount of oil thats able to be vaped.

I think the ideal cartridge would be like the kanger but with a metal tube and the outer coil like the omicron but with a higher resistance then the inside coil cause is doesnt need to be able to vaporize the oil just heat it a little ensuring a great hit everytime. I can imagine the persei running 2 cartriges like that blowing someones mind.

In tell a cartridge like that is made I will make dew with having to heat the kanger cartridge with a lighter.

Your last part about setting up a bench system is way over my head im lost.

I really just wanna here how they perform for you. Like how well they hit or not. And how the flavor of the oil is. Stuff like not liking to have to heat it with a lighter. Pretty much any issues related to usage. But by all meens run all the technical tests people should know that stuff too.

whyblameus,

whyblameus

I suggest you look at the thread here or read www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron. It sounds like you didn't fill your cart correctly or get it primed. The Omicron cart won't boil anything, perhaps the sizzle is in your wax? What happens when you dry fire a Kanger, any vapors come out of it? People on here reported huge hits from their Cloud Pen only to realize it was giving off phantom hits with nothing loaded. As OF mentioned and will most likely proove purpose built stuff usually works better, but we will see.

I had seen that and watched all of your youtube videos on loading cartridges and read a bunch of your guys thread and read the instructions from the d9 site. I research everything for a wile before trying it. And I didnt just use it once and stop. I loaded it several times then cleaned it and loaded it several more times and repeat till the cartrige burnt out. I used it everyday for about 3 weeks. Then I moved on cause I didnt really like it.

I seen that in the cloud thread and thats pretty gay. Didnt they dry fire it before ever using it? Cause I would.

Right out of the package and taking the pollifil out of the kanger I dry fire it a few times and smell. Theres no smoke at all or any smell.
But after I use the cartridge and clean it with alcohol and boiling water and let it dry ill dry fire it a few times and it does have a very little smoke and burnt smell/taste but im pretty sure its just a little of the residue from the burnt oil thats trapped in the wicks.

Are you gonna be testing these too?

whyblameus,

DubCRider

Im glad you did your homework and not what i expected. Those videos are about a year old and pretty far off from the current method. I'm not even sure I have a video up using the fill tool? Of and I play well together, I hope he is kind enough to share some testing time with me. I have no problem praising a good item. Only time will tell I guess.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom