E-Nano Kit (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I changed my mind, I’d rather hold on to this gear for now. I might be ending my t-break before long.

I'm taking a t-break for a while, and trying to downsize and reduce some of my clutter. As much as I love my E-Nano and want to hang on to it, I can't let it sit idle any longer. It deserves to go to a good home. I have quite the setup here and would prefer to sell everything together, so I have tried to make it a great value.

Included:
  • Fiddleback Maple Exotic E-Nano in great condition, runs perfect and looks beautiful, no cosmetic defects in the wood. The metal core has aged a bit but still looks great, I take good care of my stuff.
  • E-Nano Stando, Small, Maple
  • Old style E-pick
  • New style E-pick
  • Aromatherapy dish
  • 3 Adjustable Screen Stems standard length
  • Fixed Glass Screen Stem standard length
  • JoDa Carbed GonG with UV (blacklight) reactive marbles
  • 2 18mm adjustable screen GonGs
  • 2 14mm adjustable screen GonGs
  • Sneaky Pete 14mm J-hook
  • Sneaky Pete 18mm J-hook
  • 16 Extra Basket Screens
  • Extra Power Cable, both power cables have clear coat on temp dial to reduce wear. The original temp dial has minor wear but all numbers are easily visible.
  • Canvas bag for E-Nano
  • Black Delta 3D Studios Stem Stand
  • Extra Silicone Stem Guard and Storage Tube
  • 2 Wooden Dowels for replacing screens

• D020-D Bubbler
  • 2 Delta 3D Studios Tapered Cleaning Plugs
  • Delta 3D Studios Silicone 18-14mm Reducer
  • 2 Glass 18-14mm Reducers
  • Delta 3D Studios Silicone 18mm NuSong, old version
  • Hardshell Foam Padded Travel Case that fits the essentials for a road trip or just to keep your setup nice and tidy.

It's everything you will ever need for a log vape setup except for the kitchen sink to fill the D020-D. Actually I recommend distilled water. :sherlock:

IMG-4933.jpg

YysG85O.jpg

6pm87q.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom