• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

E-Nano GonG Adapter - What size should I pick?

wijiji

Hi, I order this Bong in Banggod last week:

afvKHWx.png

11.4 Inch Glass Bong Glass Smoking Pipes Bubbler Water Bongs Tobacco Filter Recycler Hookah Hardware & Accessories from Tools, Industrial & Scientific on banggood.com

And now I want to get a E-Nano and I dont know if that bong is 14mm or 18mm. There is no info about the joint size, can you tell me if I will be able to use that bong with the Nano?

My other doubt is if I shoud choose fixed or adjustable stem/gong. I read a lot and cannot decide. Can you help me with this? Thanks a lot in advance!!

wijiji,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I prefer the adjustable gong because the enano does best when the weed is not in contact with the heating element.

Opinions vary on 14 vs 18mm joints for bubblers.

bossman,
Reactions: hafalump

Baron23

Hi, I order this Bong in Banggod last week:

11.4 Inch Glass Bong Glass Smoking Pipes Bubbler Water Bongs Tobacco Filter Recycler Hookah Hardware & Accessories from Tools, Industrial & Scientific on banggood.com

And now I want to get a E-Nano and I dont know if that bong is 14mm or 18mm. There is no info about the joint size, can you tell me if I will be able to use that bong with the Nano?

My other doubt is if I shoud choose fixed or adjustable stem/gong. I read a lot and cannot decide. Can you help me with this? Thanks a lot in advance!!

As far as I can see there is no way of telling until you get the piece other than calling the vendor and asking.

I would either call or wait until I got it and then order the right GonG.

And I agree...I also prefer adjustable screen type stems with Enano.

Baron23,

wijiji

I see that most recommend adjustable screen. So, thats the same advice for stem and for GonG also? Now Im thinking to pick stem and GonG with adjustable screen..

I dont think that vendor can help me with this doubt and I need the Enano asap so, without knowing the joint size, can I use a homemade adaptor if I order the 14mm?

wijiji,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
If there are any local head/smoke shops around you can get a 18 to 14 adapter - these are readily available.

wijiji

I live in a small town in Argentina, so Its difficult to me to get hardware haha.

Any noticeable difference between Standard or Long Stem?
I think I will order Standard Adjustable Stem and 14mm Adjustable Gong. I hope I'm not making a mistake

wijiji,

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
That will do, yes :tup:

I prefer adjustable screens in all my stems and G/WonGs. More flexibility regarding load size and screen distance from heater.

blokenoname,

wijiji

Thats great, I think the same but I have no experience. So I will order both adjustable.

About the Ice stem glass, the experience worth the money or is not a must? Because Long stem instead of the standard looks that cools the steam. But I dont know...

wijiji,

wijiji

Added to my cart :)
Last thing, long or standard stem? Thats the only point that I did not find any info in all internet...

wijiji,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Nice avatar
I find vapor too hot without water filtration and never use stem, longer one seems more cooling but not enough for me..

Andreaerdna,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
@wijiji - I have the standard adjustable stem which already feels like cigar - don't think I'd dig the XL. Sometimes I put some 8mm quartz pearls (held in with a second screen) in it for extra cooling.

bizwaxzion,

wijiji

@wijiji - I have the standard adjustable stem which already feels like cigar - don't think I'd dig the XL. Sometimes I put some 8mm quartz pearls (held in with a second screen) in it for extra cooling.

I see your comment late. Well, I guess Standard will be okay too.
I dont care a lot about vape temperature so that's not a real problem, but well, Im trying to get the best results.

wijiji,
Top Bottom