E-Nano Glass Stems - Fixed or Adjustable?

Which E-Nano glass stem type is better?

• Adjustable SS Screen Version

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Fixed Honeycomb Glass Version

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It doesn't matter. Just buy the damned thing already! :)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Don't buy the Nano, Dude! Get something else...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Getting ready for my E-Nano purchase... but ran into this issue.

I plan on obtaining a few extra stems and a GONG adapter for my E-Nano, but I don't know which type is better for overall ease of use and low maintenance.

E-Nano users, what say ye? :)

Chicken #420,

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Getting ready for my E-Nano purchase... but ran into this issue.

I plan on obtaining a few extra stems and a GONG adapter for my E-Nano, but I don't know which type is better for overall ease of use and low maintenance.

E-Nano users, what say ye? :)
I prefer the glass stem with screen......easy to clean, easy to adjust when you dial in your individual style down the road. Both size Gong's work well, again, I prefer the screened ones, not the built in glass screens. For one, they are usually more fragile, and I find the screened versions very easy to maintain. 5 minutes in ISO or Ethyl alcohol, soap, rinse and dry. Easy peasy.

ghost

Get the adjustable ones with the ss screen. You can do micro doses, or large doses or anything in between. With the fixed, you have no choice. Plus the adjustable ones are easier to clean...just pop the screen out, hit it with a torch for a second or two, and put it back in.

Jen

I haven't mind long, but I also prefer the adjustable stems. Mostly because material tends to get through the glass screen toward the end of a session.

Baron23

Adjustable. With the glass fixed screens, if you stir at all you will get a bit more particulate matter.

Also, cause you can adjust load size.

They are easy peasy to use and maintain.

Baron23,

Morty

Why not just get both & see which one you like for yourself. An extra stem isn't gonna break the bank. Experiment.

Morty,

Baron23

Why not just get both & see which one you like for yourself. An extra stem isn't gonna break the bank. Experiment.
Yeah, Morty...that's what I did but I use the adjustable bowl almost exclusively.

I do like the glass gauze stems when I want to use rough hand torn or even small nugs for flavor, but mostly I go with ground herb for the effect.

Cheers

Baron23,
Top Bottom