baxter

Mine (maple) split about a year ago. I am going to just repair it myself since it functions just fine.

I am going to repair mine with wood glue, Im just waiting for the crack to finish snapping so i can wood glue down the entire seam.

I contacted Customer Service and they did agree to repair it for free but i decided not to bother sending it in.

Mine is from May 2017 and still kickin'

dhJ85fj.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Mine (maple) split about a year ago. I am going to just repair it myself since it functions just fine.

I am going to repair mine with wood glue, Im just waiting for the crack to finish snapping so i can wood glue down the entire seam.

I contacted Customer Service and they did agree to repair it for free but i decided not to bother sending it in.

Mine is from May 2017 and still kickin'

dhJ85fj.jpg
Mine work’s well!
NANO + H2O rig + MAUI WOWIE grown there = OPULENCE

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hey enano hive mind, I have just come into my first bit of shatter. What is my best choice for use?
Do you turn the temp up or down a bit from the usual flower setting?

@hafalump there are a few ways. You can sandwich a dab between some herb and just have at it. A lot of people do the mix, although I find the herb toasts quickly at the slighter higher setting and affects the flavor of the rosin.

You can wrap a piece in some organic cotton or the degummed hemp fiber. I've only used cotton, and after the first hit or two, mash the cotton around with a dab tool and coat those cotton fibers with the melted shatter, then you'll get some massive hits. After a number of hits, I pull the cotton out, pull it apart with my fingers and stuff it back in for maybe one more hit. The used cotton cleans out the glass bowl and you begin again. ;)

Another method I've tried, but can get messy, is using a conc mesh pad. By luck a Fury 2 pad will fit into a nano gong. You have to squeeze it a bit, but you don't need to mess with cutting wire. I thought this would be my favirite way, but you need to clean the pad every now and then and I couldn't find a good way that wasn't a pain in the ass.

For all methods, I generally bump the nano up a half step. I tend to vape flower at 6 and rosin at 6.5, but as you know, each nano varies.

I do the cotton thing in the Fury 2 also. Have fun!

On other note, I wanted to add that I just picked up a new strain called Mandarin Cookies. Before pressing into rosin, I wanted to try the flower. I have a shit ton of vapes here, but immediately went to the nano to get the best flavor profile. No question in my mind. And the fucker delivered. :cool:

Last edited:

Tombudster

Thinking of finally getting an E-Nano to complement my SSV and reduce on the larger bowl. Are there any sites out still having sales and any coupon codes floating around?

Tombudster,
Reactions: ataxian

BabyFacedFinster

Nano will get plenty hot enough but the VC tip doesn’t really work with the Nano ime.

I have found the same thing. But I believe he means dropping just the coil into the gong. I don't know if there it enough room for the nano heater. You might need to hover the nano over the coil if it sticks up too far.

Joined the e-nano fam and I’m loving it! From what I read before I made the purchase it’s living up to the expectations. Have some extras on the way, glass bead stem, gong, and some extra screens. Appreciate the info you guys post up, extremely helpful when making the leap.

BabyFacedFinster

Joined the e-nano fam and I’m loving it! From what I read before I made the purchase it’s living up to the expectations. Have some extras on the way, glass bead stem, gong, and some extra screens. Appreciate the info you guys post up, extremely helpful when making the leap.

Welcome to the group @V@pedJustice. Those are all great accessories to have. I use my gongs most of all, but I do have an appreciation for the ice stem. I have been tasting some new strains, and using the ice stem with my nano set slightly below 6 is the best way I know to taste the true flavors that exist in those flowers.

Temps will vary a bit for each nano as they are all unique.

baxter

Wow guys, I ordered the super-long stem from EpicVape during black friday and WOWWWW

What a DIFFERENCE! Holy shet! Its like a different vape altogether. And in my opinion you can completely dispense with the need for a bubbler or water pipe. No burn on your throat and you get MONSTER hits.

Its perfect. Totally recommend it. That should have been the default stem all along.

The longer stem cools down the hot vapor before it hits your throat and the longer stem gives more "leverage" to give you fatter hits. You can probably hit the vape on a higher temp too by moving the screen a bit further down

I think the long-boy stem should be recommended as everybody's "first upgrade" on this vape

EvTor3j.jpg

Yep, you can see my "tobacco" in the new one. And I see they are no longer flaring out the the bottom (base) of the glass like they used to back in 2017.

Last edited:

Baron23

Welcome...consider a carb'd adapter for you enano. Makes is a real treat, IMO.

JZugCfT.jpg

baxter

@Baron23 If you havent tried the new long stem I would totally recommend it. I own the gonG adapter and a small bong but in my opinion the long stem is a game-changer. Cools down the temperature of the vapor before it hits the throat and provides extra leverage (extra suck) to get fatter hits.

Basically the 2 functions that a bong performs. And when its time to clean the stem you can just swab it with a small amount of cotton on the end of a fat straw that has 2 slits cut into the the straw on the tip to hold the cotton..........and then you can vape the reclaim (resin) cotton ball. Its a zero waste (of THC) solution.

Im all about that zero-waste since i live in illegal State of USA. Every time go out to buy illegal weed I have to risk an arrest and criminal charges. So must make "the most" out of each purchase. And thats the problem I have about bongs is that all the THC that sticks to the bong is squandered and cant be reclaimed.
And thats why soaking a stem in alcohol is a waste too in my eyes.

So if one can eliminate the bong all together they are in better shape. And then I save the ABV and mix it into some Wendy;s chili and that makes for a fun Sunday

uVNA0Uc.jpg

Yep, we just put the cotton on the tip of the straw and shove it up inside the dirty stem and twist slowly (clockwise in a constant motion) while pushing it up and then keep pushing until you push the screen completely up and it falls out of the tip of the stem. Then vape the now dirty cotton at 7 or higher. Poor man's dab i guess you could call it. But it will get you lit thats 4 certain

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Wow guys, I ordered the super-long stem from EpicVape during black friday and WOWWWW

What a DIFFERENCE! Holy shet! Its like a different vape altogether. And in my opinion you can completely dispense with the need for a bubbler or water pipe. No burn on your throat and you get MONSTER hits.

Its perfect. Totally recommend it. That should have been the default stem all along.

The longer stem cools down the hot vapor before it hits your throat and the longer stem gives more "leverage" to give you fatter hits. You can probably hit the vape on a higher temp too by moving the screen a bit further down

I think the long-boy stem should be recommended as everybody's "first upgrade" on this vape

Yep, you can see my "tobacco" in the new one. And I see they are no longer flaring out the the bottom (base) of the glass like they used to back in 2017.

For day to day vaping I still prefer the gong for bubbler use. My throat can be sensitive to constant vaping and while J hooks along with my ice stem provide cooler hits, it is the lack of humidity that can be irritating. I have tried the hack where you shove a wet pipe cleaner inside the standard stem but didn't notice any difference.

That said, I still believe the best way I have of tasting new strains and really enjoying flavor is my nano through the ice stem. There is something about the pure and simple airpath along with adjustable ceramic heat that just kills it. I'm sure the long stem gives the same effect.

If I could taste a strain in the dispensary before buying it, above all others I would want to have my nano and glass stem. I have set the nano below 6 to get as much terps as possible, the danger is the low temp vaping with sativa dominant strains can give me that racy :uhoh: feeling.

The ice stem does have the flared end that you mention. I like it, but wish the small stando's had a slot to hold the ice stem upside down so you can give it a rest between hits. No biggie, I'd rather see a version with an adjustable bowl.

Last edited:
I'd rather see a version with an adjustable bowl.

This was my first complaint when I tried it out for the first time. Adjustable screens or a more deeper honeycomb imo would help with the whole experience. With the heat set where I have it for my adjustable stem, it would be nice to have an option where you weren’t having to play with temps. Still learning how to use it, but I’ve tried like twice so...

V@pedJustice,
Top Bottom