ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you use this with Water? It's a stupid question, right?

What do you recommend?
Do what is good 4 your preference or liking!
I like water pipes with smaller mouthpiece compare 2 a BonG hole. (Not judging?)
Dry once in a while.

Sometimes a JHOOK or SHERLOCK with a ASH COLLECTOR or a WATER RIG?

( BUBBLER or what water pipe I can handle?)

Have fun and enjoy your NANO!

If your mouthpiece is 14mm use a GonG (glass adapter)
I use mostly 18mm my preference?
I have 14mm as well however adapter’s R your friend’s.
So many?
My wife think’s I over the top?
CANNABIS is safer than many elements we put in our bodies?

Last edited:

Baron23

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum (I'm new to Medical in Maryland) and I'm SOOOO excited about this offer and I am grateful that I somehow stumbled across this forum! I'm dying to get this vaporizer. I've been researching for weeks and the e-nano looks like the best one to get for a newbie.
Welcome...I'm a MD MMJ patient also....got my card and rec before the dispensaries were even open! Hey, after running from the law for 50 years, I was a bit excited.

The Enano is a GREAT vape for the med patient, IMO.

And Epic is a great little company with real concern for their customers and their satisfaction.

You don't good, mate.

I'm in Montgomery Co....whereabouts are you, if you care to share?

erruve

Do what is good 4 your preference or liking!
I like water pipes with smaller mouthpiece compare 2 a BonG hole. (Not judging?)
Dry once in a while.

Sometimes a JHOOK or SHERLOCK with a ASH COLLECTOR or a WATER RIG?

( BUBBLER or what water pipe I can handle?)

Have fun and enjoy your NANO!

If your mouthpiece is 14mm use a GonG (glass adapter)
I use mostly 18mm my preference?
I have 14mm as well however adapter’s R your friend’s.
So many?
My wife think’s I over the top?
CANNABIS is safer than many elements we put in our bodies?
So this would work? There's also a smaller one with a 14mm connector

https://www.popularglass.com/225cm-...rix-glass-bongs-clear-female-188mm-p-199.html

Welcome...I'm a MD MMJ patient also....got my card and rec before the dispensaries were even open! Hey, after running from the law for 50 years, I was a bit excited.

The Enano is a GREAT vape for the med patient, IMO.

And Epic is a great little company with real concern for their customers and their satisfaction.

You don't good, mate.

I'm in Montgomery Co....whereabouts are you, if you care to share?
I'm in the Perry Hall area. I'm loving life with medical.

This is how it begins..........right here.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-...colator/446218165.html#cartitem-null-discount

I highly recommend this piece it :love:was my first.

Might that be unstable with the enano?

Last edited by a moderator:

epic_arii

Company Rep
Company Rep
how do i know if my warranty is still good

Hey! We have a 3 year warranty on the vape. If you need any repairs you can send us an RMA request on the website:)

You can create a poll with 8 choices: xl & standard spikeys with fixed screen; the same with basket screen; & the same 4 choices with beads. Well, it's a thought. :)
Great idea! Thanks for the input I'll definitely let Andy know so we can try them out!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Last edited:

Baron23

Favorite way to use an Enano

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

Baron23

That's awesome! How do you attach it? It won't tip?
Ok, so first you get your Enano with a GonG = glass on glass adapter...its that bit to the right in the far joint with the Epic silicon protector on it....its what you use to adapt an Enano to a water rig and you use it instead of the normal straight stem.

Then, get a good piece of cheap Chinese DHGate glass....I particularly like this one which is a Mobius Ion, 14mm joint, knockoff.

I can't post the link because it shows pics with the Mobius logo on it which is a no-no for knockoffs. I understand FC's policy on this and have no argument. But google "DHGate FC-188"

That's all you need, BUT one of the issues with using GonGs with vapes is that when everything is connected directly, you pull your Enano off the rig at the end of the draw to clear it (like you would with a bong if familiar with using those). Then you end your draw and the water falls back sometimes causing some of your load to pop out of the GonG due to air pressure from the falling/returning water (sometimes called rebound).

So, then you get into these carb'd adapters. I can't remember where I got the ones I have from....but basically, GonG on one side, glass plug on the other, pull the plug to clear the rig at the end of your draw and no rebound.

Does it fall over...no, not really....but I keep one hand on the rig and use the other to pull the carb cap and then after draw is done, pull the Enano. I don't generally just leave the Enano sitting there on the GonG.

I use just enough water in the rig to cover the perculators (the part that makes little bubbles haha) and find that I can take big, smooth hits this way...better than without water rig, IMO.

I do love having straight stems though....great for just popping in and taking a hit and then setting it back down.

Note, you can leave an Enano on for long extended times without worry. I generally don't leave stuff on overnight and once I have gone to bed, but you can actually do that with the Enano.

Get it, play with it, solicit some more feedback from others, and I will bet you end up loving your Enano as we do.

Cheers

erruve

Ok, so first you get your Enano with a GonG = glass on glass adapter...its that bit to the right in the far joint with the Epic silicon protector on it....its what you use to adapt an Enano to a water rig and you use it instead of the normal straight stem.

Then, get a good piece of cheap Chinese DHGate glass....I particularly like this one which is a Mobius Ion, 14mm joint, knockoff.

I can't post the link because it shows pics with the Mobius logo on it which is a no-no for knockoffs. I understand FC's policy on this and have no argument. But google "DHGate FC-188"

That's all you need, BUT one of the issues with using GonGs with vapes is that when everything is connected directly, you pull your Enano off the rig at the end of the draw to clear it (like you would with a bong if familiar with using those). Then you end your draw and the water falls back sometimes causing some of your load to pop out of the GonG due to air pressure from the falling/returning water (sometimes called rebound).

So, then you get into these carb'd adapters. I can't remember where I got the ones I have from....but basically, GonG on one side, glass plug on the other, pull the plug to clear the rig at the end of your draw and no rebound.

Does it fall over...no, not really....but I keep one hand on the rig and use the other to pull the carb cap and then after draw is done, pull the Enano. I don't generally just leave the Enano sitting there on the GonG.

I use just enough water in the rig to cover the perculators (the part that makes little bubbles haha) and find that I can take big, smooth hits this way...better than without water rig, IMO.

I do love having straight stems though....great for just popping in and taking a hit and then setting it back down.

Note, you can leave an Enano on for long extended times without worry. I generally don't leave stuff on overnight and once I have gone to bed, but you can actually do that with the Enano.

Get it, play with it, solicit some more feedback from others, and I will bet you end up loving your Enano as we do.

Cheers
Awesome post. Thank you for the tips. I will have to find one with a carb.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
ok, so you buy the glass I found and then the carb adapter in the correct size and the GonG adapter from e-nano, put it all together and that's it?

Welcome erruve! You have a lot of great info to sort through. The carbed adapter is a subject that I have been through so many times. For years I just lifted the gong to clear it, but then I wanted a better way. So I then went to the carbed adapters shown previously and that worked better. The issue was it added a lot of glass to my set-up. First you have the bubbler then the carbed adapter then the gong itself and finally the nano. This is assuming that everything was in the same 14 or 18mm size. This worked for a while but my rig felt like a Jenga game.

With no one regularly manufacturing a carbed gong, although I have begged epicvape :rolleyes:, I looked into a special order. I ended up contacting @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd , a member here and well respected glassblower. He made me a carbed gong for a reasonable price. Of course the sky's the limit if you want something fancy with lots of color, but I went pretty basic and functional.

In the end I love my carbed gong and would replace it in a heartbeat if it broke. I don't mind vaping through the dry stems for occasional fun, but when I'm at my nano session station :cool:I wants me bubbler :sherlock:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom