nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
@nadia_epic I have a set including a gong but the fixed screens doesn't allow enough space between the heater and flowers.

I've heard that quite a bit with seasoned users and I was fairly certain we started making them with a greater depth. Shoot us an email at customerservice@epicvape.com, I'd love to explore some additional screen options for you.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Will the enanos shipped out for your pre 420 sale be the new ones that are less resistant to cracking? Will the new stems be available then, too?
All the new Nanos have all the current upgrades.
I don't think the new stems will be available by then. Just working on finding the most efficient thermal cooling pattern of dimples and pinches.
I would love to see some suggestions/ideas /theories and wishes from the forum, Please!

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I don't think the new stems will be available by then. Just working on finding the most efficient thermal cooling pattern of dimples and pinches.
I would love to see some suggestions/ideas /theories and wishes from the forum, Please!
I think someone already asked, but will the dimples and pinches still allow for a narrow cleaning brush to be inserted all the way through?

cleaning-brush-for-glass-straws.jpg

Allen_Starkwell

Oh how I've missed FC! We're busier than ever and I'm leading the charge. My apologies for any and all posts I may have missed. Here are some quick answers and scroll down for updates!

We've offered a Mix & Match pack for big sale events like 420 and Black Friday. I personally love having the option to allow customers to build a glass pack. You'll definitely be seeing the option for our 420 Sale if not sooner!

I'm hoping this was after we did the most recent updates. As always we're striving to make your checkout experience as seamless as possible. New stem options will be coming very soon!

UPDATES:

1. A pre-420 sale is going up in a few days (possibly next week) make sure to subscribe on our website or create an account & subscribe to get the email announcement. I'll be posting on here as well.

2. A 220V is finally in the works!!! More to come on the later

3. Join our Beta Test Team - email us at customerservice@epicvape.com with your FC handle & shipping info. We only have a few slots but will be cycling through our list. Don't miss out!

4. I'll be on a live stream with @PuffItUp on IG tomorrow, 12pm PST. I'd love to answer any questions you might have about EpicVape and honestly anything else. You can join us or submit questions via DM here or IG (@epic_nadia).

5. Stay wonderful FC, you all make the grind more meaningful!

-Nadia
Hello! The 220V is not going to be available for the 420, right?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I don’t use a bristled brush for any glass, I haven’t found them to be necessary tbh. Just looking at the picture of the stems, for most of them, there is no way brushes like @scooterboy posted above are going to work. Those stems will require a solvent or chemical solution, rather than mechanical agitation. I have a set of those brushes that I acquired somehow, probably to clean glass but haven’t ever found a need.

For Nano stems, I warm up a small amount of iso, put it & a couple of stems in a baggie and shake it up baby! Rinse in hot tap and dry. For other glass pieces, I have used acetone for certain tasks on occasion & also the simple “soak-overnight-in-simple green” method. Works great and about as easy as it gets!

I still need to try PBW (a very diluted solution) because several members swear by it and it does seem perfect for the toughest tasks and most intricate perc. It’s made for the brewery industry to get into difficult-to-impossible to reach spots and lift away the gunk. It’s pretty amazing to watch it work! However, I’ve also seen pictures of nice glass ruined forever using a too-strong concentration of PBW. Since I’ve had success with other methods and never let my glass get nasty, I just haven’t had any need to try it.

But we’re talking about dry stems and all that’s in them is plant matter particles and vapor condensate, so they’re really not too difficult to clean. You could transfer all those goodies in a small pan of hot whole milk or cream and make a wicked cup of cocoa! Lots of wise people here do that very thing, waiting until they have a few dirty ones to increase their experience. Sadly edibles don’t work for all bodies, including mine.

Last edited:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
But we’re talking about dry stems and all that’s in them is plant matter particles and vapor condensate, so they’re really not too difficult to clean. You could transfer all those goodies in a small pan of hot whole milk or cream and make a wicked cup of cocoa! Lots of wise people here do that very thing, waiting until they have a few dirty ones to increase their experience. Sadly edibles don’t work for all bodies, including mine.
I realize that ISO will clean the stems just fine - that's how I clean them now.

Stem milk is exactly why I'm asking about the brush. I've made it a few times now and while the hot milk washes most of the goodies out, there's always some still stuck in the stem that do not come out so easily. I found that a brush (I use one that came with a set of stainless steel straws) works great for this.

midnight rider

my beloved enano finally crapped out, is there any reason to be wary of returning used units? spouse is freaking out and would rather buy me a new one than take the chance...anyone ever hear of any snags in returning w/ "remnants" remaining? and there is supposed to be a pre-420 sale coming up? guess i will wait til then to order my new one, i will keep watching and trust that any discount code will be posted. thanks all

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
my beloved enano finally crapped out, is there any reason to be wary of returning used units? spouse is freaking out and would rather buy me a new one than take the chance...anyone ever hear of any snags in returning w/ "remnants" remaining? and there is supposed to be a pre-420 sale coming up? guess i will wait til then to order my new one, i will keep watching and trust that any discount code will be posted. thanks all

Even though the concern of having an issue with the mail is extremely small, sometimes the peace of mind for your spouse is worth not going there. Anything is possible when it is federally illegal, however the chances of them sensing a possibly fractional amount of residue and then deciding to take issue with it is extremely slight (IMHO disclaimer). I myself would never actually ship cannabis, but I have shipped (and flown with) well cleaned vape equipment.

midnight rider

thanks arb and bff for your input. i did clean it to my satisfaction and also used the logic of the fact there was little chance of detection or issues arising from... but like mentioned, happy wife, happy life.
arb, the very first time i turned the unit on the led flickered then winked our forever. heater always performed like a champ though so i stuck with it. now come on, epic vape and hit me with that code and pre420 sale cause i'm jonesin for that new enano. :drool: thanks all

howie105

The interior wiring of the Nano is fairly simple so you might take a shot at a DIY repair. Drop customerservice@epicvape.com a line and discuss your options with them. Good Luck

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The interior wiring of the Nano is fairly simple so you might take a shot at a DIY repair. Drop customerservice@epicvape.com a line and discuss your options with them. Good Luck

Good point. Also, you could try swapping out the cord to see if that is the issue. I believe there have been past suggestions on this thread of how to use some non-nano cords just to see if the nano powers up. In many cases it is often a faulty cord.

Top Bottom