BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@BabyFacedFinster, I just tried, and a Lotus concentrate pad can be made to fit. A bit of a tight squeeze, but I think just rolling it a bit it could be modified to go in and out easily. It’s like 1mm too wide

I bought one here
https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/lotus-concentrate-pad

Thanks @StringTheorista ! I may go that route, although the price plus shipping is around $12 for one pad.

* Actually, the Lotus site has them for $6 shipped with the current sale going, so :brow:

Last edited:

hujdimislav

Greetings everybody,

yesterday was a great, great day. I say yesterday because I wasn't able to post anything yesterday,
I was overwhelmed with my first desktop log vape which by the way kicked my ass and landed some more
punches while I was still on the floor. :goon: :love: :rockon:

I've received my e-nano a few days ago and was wondering what the hell this little beautiful thing can do?
I was so excited to try my new toy but wasn't able to because I was waiting for my Chinese downconverter which showed up on my doorstep yesterday at a perfect time.

WOW, WOW, WOW, was my first reaction, the second was: please don't fail on me ever.
Third was: I have to have another one just in case :lol:

So easy to use, the taste was unbelievable, the efficiency was off the charts and I've riched such different
hights that I wasn't able to with any of my other vapes.

I've read a lot of the thread and it seems like a lot of positive people enjoy posting here and I can see
E-nano representatives very active and caring about their customers.

:clap:

dq0tnp.jpg

v40znr.jpg

14l7ash.jpg

Have a great day everybody :wave:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
R U in da NORTH?

1971 my surfer friends and I when up above SANTA BARBARA 2 surf.

This dude named:Sam PECKINPA had a farm on da beach we surfed in front of his farm.
We listen to David BOWIE over & over?
Back then THAI STICKS were the SHIT.
My cousin gave me many on his way back from NAM!

DAZED & CONFUSED at the time.
NANO would have gotten abused in a productive way.

NANO = CIVILIZATION PERFECTED

NANO + NUG de HULK + Bubbler + SOUTH PACIFIC DOCUMENTARY = BLISS

NANO de EPIC if you’re not scared?
Being from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA great TRIP?

Joni MITCHELL was on my stero in Plastic: BIG YELLOW TAXI
I digress!
Sorry I’m super STONED

MEDICATED is da goal however I over did it!
Mixing KIEF with FLOWER is little strong?
TOO is missing!

Da NANO was & is on: 24/7
CANNABIS makes one HAPPY!
Why is it not legal da world over?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas eve or at least a peaceful evening.

We have the nano dialed in with some homegrown Bubba Kush tonite. Still have some wrapping to do and some movies to watch. Hopefully the Bubba doesn't put me out too soon. Gonna make some Oolong tea and hit up some cookies.

NORAD says Santa is over Antarctica right now.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas eve or at least a peaceful evening.

We have the nano dialed in with some homegrown Bubba Kush tonite. Still have some wrapping to do and some movies to watch. Hopefully the Bubba doesn't put me out too soon. Gonna make some Oolong tea and hit up some cookies.

NORAD says Santa is over Antarctica right now.
I use different vaporizers 4-sure. Having said that, "da NANO is used da most!

Always on & ready 2 medicate!

OG BANNANA + NANOTECHNOLOGY + EPIC + BUBBLER +SESSION = MESSED
CIVILIZED me?
NANO can ruin one?
@ACE OF VAPE : U nailed it!

Last edited:

16jps

This device has been my daily driver for...christ...over two years? That's completely unheard of with any other piece of vape tech that I have ever used. @hujdimislav - happy for you mate.

I've recently started trying out concentrates (shatter specifically) and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good way to go about using them with the enano. I have a PRISM but it seems to be a piece of crap in the realm of quality, and would rather just use something that I know works.

Cheers,

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This device has been my daily driver for...christ...over two years? That's completely unheard of with any other piece of vape tech that I have ever used. @hujdimislav - happy for you mate.

I've recently started trying out concentrates (shatter specifically) and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good way to go about using them with the enano. I have a PRISM but it seems to be a piece of crap in the realm of quality, and would rather just use something that I know works.

Cheers,

:peace:
I have used clean cotton and wrapped a piece of concentrated cannabis material.
6.33333375 is da NANO setting with OG from recent harvest.
5.75 4 da ROSIN I use.

I try to help?

Everyone requires a different setting however it’s a place 2 start?

Blargas541

So I was the guy posting before about the defective nano.

I ended up getting a new power cord and now the light powers on at 5 instead of 7 as it did before. Although it seems to get minimal heat below 5 power, I still can't vape anything under about 7.5. At 8 it's burning material. Am I doing something wrong? I was hoping for a vape where I can really tailor the temperature to make the quality of vapor that I enjoy best, but I'm struggling just to get any vapor without burning. I can certainly get a big cloud but it requires extremely precise setting and goes through my entire bowl in 1 hit, with poor flavor given its just under combustion temps.

I don't really want to have to go back to the store again and ask for a whole new unit. Seems either the temperature control is poor or the quality control is out of whack. Could it be user error?

I've used a number of other vapes which require adjusting airflow for optimal results, etc, even the vaporgenie which uses a bic lighter, and was able to get better results.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I ended up getting a new power cord and now the light powers on at 5 instead of 7 as it did before. Although it seems to get minimal heat below 5 power, I still can't vape anything under about 7.5. At 8 it's burning material. Am I doing something wrong? I was hoping for a vape where I can really tailor the temperature to make the quality of vapor that I enjoy best, but I'm struggling just to get any vapor without burning. I can certainly get a big cloud but it requires extremely precise setting and goes through my entire bowl in 1 hit, with poor flavor given its just under combustion temps.

I don't really want to have to go back to the store again and ask for a whole new unit. Seems either the temperature control is poor or the quality control is out of whack. Could it be user error?

I've used a number of other vapes which require adjusting airflow for optimal results, etc, even the vaporgenie which uses a bic lighter, and was able to get better results.
We all have a different opinion?

4-me the NANO is very great 2-me?

My COLAS R bigger than normal.
Maybe their 2 FROSTY?
My setting is 6.375 2-day?

I have many vaporizer’s, however I use the NANO da most?

Blargas541

I've left it on 6.5 for 2 hours before taking a 2 minute long slow drag and get no vapor. Is that expected?

If I crank up to 7.5-8, I get vapor immediately, but then the top of the herb is burnt or just under the point of combustion, with poor flavor.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

I've left it on 6.5 for 2 hours before taking a 2 minute long slow drag and get no vapor. Is that expected?

If I crank up to 7.5-8, I get vapor immediately, but then the top of the herb is burnt or just under the point of combustion, with poor flavor.

That is a very odd issue. Are you located somewhere like Europe where you need to use some sort of power converter? I understand some folks have trouble with that.

Other than fine tuning between 7 and 7.5 for a possible sweet spot, you may have to send the whole unit in for inspection. That is a very weird and short range from no vapor to charring. Sorry to hear. These units are usually set and forget.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I suggest you play around with the screen depth. Hopefully your product is fully cured.
Enano is a well made vaporizer and very sturdy. It should last you for years. If any problems send it into Epicvape. Some vaporizers are more difficult to use than this unit.

I use mine as a session vape and temp is around 6 to 6.5. Different electrical outlets will vary for tempreture output. I stir mine after about 5 draws then after approx 5 more draws my session is spent. When there’s no more vapor or the vapor tastes burned my sesh is over.

I think more scientific experiments need to be done :science: - a different screen depth + adjusted temp.:2c:

Last edited:

howie105

So what did the manufacture have to say? They are the experts and have probably seen all the problems the units can have. You can give them a call at (866)898-0512 or P.M. nadia_epic on this board. Please keep us informed of your progress, love a good mystery. Good Luck

BabyFacedFinster

Does anyone know of a steel mesh concentrate pad that would fit inside a nano gong?

I'm getting tired of using organic cotton. You have to keep stirring the cotton around to expose more concentrate, and little threads of cotton end up on all my dabber tools.

I wanted to report back on this search.

I ordered a Lotus mesh pad, and as @StringTheorista mentioned, it can fit but would take some slight reforming to reduce the size enough to fit in a nano gong or stem. I was about to start that process when I remembered I had a few Healthy Rips Fury 2 mesh pads. When comparing the two different pads I found the Fury pads to be a bit smaller. In fact, the Fury mesh conc pads are so close that it only took some slight manipulation with my fingers to get the pad to fit in a nano gong without needing to change the shape. It's a tight fit, but they slip right in. Success!

You do need to push the pad to the top of the gong so you can smear some wax or rosin on it, and then a wooden skewer or dab tool to push the pad down to get the best distance from the heater. I did this once with some rosin and it worked pretty well. I still need to find the best distance between the pad and heater and it does require sliding the pad up and down in the gong in order to load and adjust, but once set I am hopeful that you get a nice session without the need to mess with the organic cotton. And the Fury 2 conc pads are five for $10 with free shipping.

I will update again after more research. :science: Stoners love to tinker.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Have you tried preheating the pad then just letting the Trate melt into it?
That might negate sliding it up and down.............or not.
I have these big long huge COLAS da NANO likes them?
I love da way they make me feel!

Outdoor kine.

Small & Bushy trees?

INDICA = AFHANI x MAUI = 8.87643525 level no rounded but super out there!
CALIFORNIA GREEN KINE = ACCEPTANCE de VERSAILLES = ESOTERICA MEDICATE HARD
In ENGLAND U R STONED 24/ 7 = lucky bastions
CALIFORNIA sunrise 2 sunset = Economy

Last edited:
Top Bottom