Alexis

@ArthurJ how do U post photo’s?
Can U post direct?
NANO water setup that wotk’s?
I have been using Imgbb exclusively since Imgur buggered up. Its an easy enough process once you walk though it, much like imgur. Overall about the same amount of hassle, bit slower perhaps buy not bad.
Please do learn, Im constantly holding my tongue from requesting more Ataxian pics!

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I’m fairly certain and hoping we’ve already touched base but if not send me a message here. Ari in shipping actually handles all the warranties now but I’m always here for anything needed. Our average turnaround time is about 7-10 days however we generally have customers wait to send in units before or after large sales so we don’t miss anything. Honestly though we’re growing rapidly and though we are doing our best to keep up it does appear yours might have slipped through the cracks.

That being said I have a few emails still to respond to so if anyone else is waiting on a response please know I should be caught up in the next 24 hours max.

I hope you’re all having a spectacular week! I almost hesitated in posting because it’s been so nice to see Andy (@ACE OF VAPE ) back on here regularly.
I'm working to turn RMA's around in 1-2-days. No guarantee, (nadia) but that's my goal moving forward.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Try postimage.org easy peezy.
use the "hotlink for forums" to Cut/paste onto here.
Thank U!
I haven’t posted any pic’s lately?
My Imgur F’d up! (Same problem maybe @Alexis )

I leave my NANO on 24/7! (@ACE OF VAPE know’s da drill)
@ArthurJ I want 2-B excused like a Wild & CRAZY GUY!

MEDICATED x CIVILIZED = EPIC

@Baron23 isnt a NANO really decent? (Easy PEESY)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thank U!
I haven’t posted any pic’s lately?
My Imgur F’d up! (Same problem maybe @Alexis )

I leave my NANO on 24/7! (@ACE OF VAPE know’s da drill)
@ArthurJ I want 2-B excused like a Wild & CRAZY GUY!

MEDICATED x CIVILIZED = EPIC

@lazylathe R U in da MULTI VERSE?
I might B?

NANO always on to give light 2 a dim world!

PALE BLUE DOT by Carl SAGAN is a OLD READ, however I’m a fan!

ubardog

Has anyone bought an e-nano secondhand and had it worked on? My brothers stopped working last night, was wondering on an estimate.
Our warranty policy is for the original owner only. That said we are pretty reasonable when it comes to out of warranty repairs, because again, our policy is 'no unhappy customers' (or owners) and we don't like the thought of broken, homeless, or neglected Nanos in the wild. Since it's a v2 the worst case scenario would be a flat $45 fee plus shipping, but If the light comes on and it's get hot in 2 minutes, you've found a good deal, and a great community. If it doesn't get hot, try it with a straight (no dimmer) cord. If that works you just need a new cord. If it still doesn't get hot. Open it up and check the connectors. There is a video posted showing how to do this, or email customer service@epicvape.com and Nadia will send you a link to the video. (sorry I don't know the link off-hand that's Nadia's domain.)

Baron23

Yes indeed it is and while I may not use it everyday...I have a number of vapes...it has a cherished spot in my collection and I will never sell it. This is how I use my Enano mostly:

JZugCfT.jpg

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey FC!!

Our New Artisan E-Nano line has launched! This is where you'll be able to find all of the one of a kind exotics and artist mashups. Our first one is so beautiful I nearly bought it for myself!

IMG_2289.jpg

LINK: https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-artisan-exotics-wood-kit/

Let me know what you think and any requests for future Artisan E-Nanos!

Happy Saturday!
Nadia

p.s. Unfortunately we aren't able to take any discounts or coupon codes for the Artisan series at this time.

Top Bottom