• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Got the buckeye burl stand doneish it has room for two nanos or one nano and a solo and a half dozen stems and some tools and such.
I am glad I found a use for that scrap of wood as I really like how it looks.
IMG_20180926_135603_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180926_135158_hdr.jpg

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey everyone!

I've been away for a couple weeks, my apologies, honestly I've been swamped with work and my notifications don't seem to go to my main box (my error not FC). Nonetheless I've missed you guys/gals!

Let's get personal - I wanted to share that I recently started to use my E-Nano regularly again. In general I am too busy to enjoy it and honestly my epic asthma during allergy season keeps me from indulging. But I just couldn't help it with all the great pics and comments lately. Seriously I wish I could add all these quotes and comments to our site and not have the general public think we're making up the tremendous praise. You all utilize the heck out of the E-Nano in ways I wish I could! I've had my E-Nano (2 E-Nanos actually) for about 5 years, I've never used wax or conditioner, always leave it plugged in despite my better judgment, and use the aromatherapy cup to keep the unit incognito to the average visitor. Surprisingly enough it is more beautiful now than it was years ago. I will admit I try to wash my hands or use antibacterial crap before handling mine.

I prefer to microdose with the standard adjustable stem as I find the XL stem to be a little big for my use. Living in beautiful CA where medicinal and recreational use is legal I am certain, despite the strong aroma coming from my neighbors, I have the best setup possible - an E-Nano!

Admittedly I'm dying to have a chance to use the nano with a nice bubbler,
which is a perfect segue to share some happy news...

FINALLY MY HARD WORK OF NAGGING ANDY IS PAYING OFF!!!
We've ordered US made EpicVape Bubblers!! They've been designed specifically for the E-nano and we should have them in so soon I can't keep the excitement to myself! I know I have spoken to a few of you on the phone about the possibility of them hitting our site months ago and I had high hopes they would but we really wanted to get it right. Also, using a US based supplier meant more time and money.
I promise to show off pics and give all our favorite friends here on FC a chance to order before we send out any mass marketing. SO keep an eye out!

In other news...
Cords
are still on backorder/out of stock until we get our shipment in. I know this is causing some issues for people looking to pick up a spare. If you are in a situation where your cord is no longer working but outside of warranty, shoot me an e-mail. I don't want anyone to be without their E-Nano and would gladly give up my personal one if it comes down to it.

Instagram Giveaway is now active so if you haven't seen it make sure to check us out @epicvape for a chance to win one of our new stem prototypes. We'll be giving away 2 stand prototypes here on FC starting next week. And despite our empty promises before I pinky-swear it will actually happen this time. IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR PLEASE PLEASE DM ME TO HELP ME OUT WITH SETTING IT UP! I can't seem to remember who the mods are at the moment.

That should cover everything I wanted to touch on today. Thanks for reading along and as always email me at customerservice@epicvape.com if you are in need of anything. I try to answer calls and return messages but honestly you'd be surprised at how many we get. E-Mail is absolutely the best way to reach me.

My sincerest praise and respect,
Nadia
EpicVape

P.S.
I've attached pics I would LOVE to use for marketing purposes! Let me know if we have your approval!

Gear shot,
Here the Nano is at home among the Geodes.

Bummer. Epic will take care of you but.....

2s6log3.jpg

Summer

Long Island, NY
@arb, love the stand. You did a fantastic job. Are you gonna put shellac/acrylic finish on it or just wax or keep it unfinished?

I never saw a white Solo before. I like it a lot!

or use antibacterial crap before handling mine.

Too funny! :lol:

IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR PLEASE PLEASE DM ME TO HELP ME OUT WITH SETTING IT UP! I can't seem to remember who the mods are at the moment.

@pakalolo & @Stu

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
@arb your stand is beautifull

After a very long period where I was forced to use almost exclusively portable vapes, I finally can use easily a corded one, and Enano is my pick and its a new honey moon after almost 4years ownership (thank god I didn’t sell it)

It is an effortless fog machine very efficient. long time I wasnt’ so :wave:

Hey @nadia_epic does the outside of the E-Nano always have to be wood?

I was swapping my aluminum stand and my cherry stand to see which one looked better with my Cherry E-Nano when I realized how nice it would be to have a SILVER E-Nano to match my silver stand.

I would love an E-Nano with a stainless steel outer shell. Maybe burled or scored to make a design. Or, laser etched. Or, even a titanium cut shell if that's affordable.

If an outer shell of metal would be too hot to hold, I wonder how the leather cuff I use that you liked would resolve that.

Just tossing it out. I love wood but I also love shiny, reflective metal.

Here's the stands and pics to compare. (I still have to wonder if that's a maple or cherry stand???)

10wsg90.jpg

I could definitely see a shiny E-Nano in this stand...

2s6log3.jpg

Also, I probably have an unusual situation in that my E-Nano never leaves the stand. I don't ever pick it up. I have a tube with the GonG attached to one end and a standard 19mm adapter on the other. The adapter fits into my bong or bubbler (or I just hit the adapter with no water). But, in any even the E-Nano stays in it's stand. So, a metal outer shell wouldn't be too hot for me. Something like this.....

2q0opwo.jpg

Again, just tossing something out of my box.

Thanks again for everything.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Welcome @Exsmoker
Glad your enjoying your Nano! That cord wrap looks like a pretty good solution for a cord that can get tangly.
I wish there were a couple more feet of cord after the controller. I pin the controller with a c-clamp to keep it from going over the falls and bringing the Nano with it, but that limits the Nanos wingspan quite a bit.
Stay tuned...

I pack it.

I have a pollen box next to me with ground pot. The E-Nano GonG is connected to a 2' hose that goes to a 19mm glass adapter.

I put the 19mm adapter in my mouth and the GonG in the weed and suck up a nice hit. Then, I have a custom ramrod that is designed exactly deep enough that I push the GonG onto the ramrod and it packs it just perfectly to keep it just a mm or 2 away from the E-Nano heater.

Then, I put the GonG on the E-Nano and put the 19mm glass adapter into .... my mouth, a bong, the awesome bubbler Krazy gave me..... whatever.

Then, when the hit is gone, I blow the ABV into a cup that is covered and has a hole that fits the GonG.

No muss, no fuss. LOL

I think I posted a picture of my rig somewhere on FC.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I pack it.

I have a pollen box next to me with ground pot. The E-Nano GonG is connected to a 2' hose that goes to a 19mm glass adapter.

I put the 19mm adapter in my mouth and the GonG in the weed and suck up a nice hit. Then, I have a custom ramrod that is designed exactly deep enough that I push the GonG onto the ramrod and it packs it just perfectly to keep it just a mm or 2 away from the E-Nano heater.

Then, I put the GonG on the E-Nano and put the 19mm glass adapter into .... my mouth, a bong, the awesome bubbler Krazy gave me..... whatever.

Then, when the hit is gone, I blow the ABV into a cup that is covered and has a hole that fits the GonG.

No muss, no fuss. LOL

I think I posted a picture of my rig somewhere on FC.

2480485.jpg

;)

My nano tipped over a bit today, and I got to see its nice backside. Nice patterns.

WoodyWeedPecker

I've had my nano for more than 3 years. Still going strong. I keep mine powered on most of the time at around 6.2. Making subtle change in temp depending on the material and my tastes. I don't reduce the temp while I'm not using it, always ready to be used. Still very happy with the efficiency and the beautiful vapor clouds it produces. I like how easy it is to load, just sipping the herb in like a straw with the stem right out of the grinder. I cleaned it a little bit (with extra dried cloth) then applied vegetable oil a few times a year. I did it only a few times (4-5). Since the herb doesn't touch the unit but only the stem/filter. It's easy to keep it completely clean and working as good as new. Like most people, I clean my stem and filter with ISO alcohol. Maybe my walnut nano is a bit less shiny than when I received it due to the slightly humidified extra dried cloth cleaning but it still looks beautiful. 100% satisfied with my e-nano. Great clouds, great effects, great taste and very efficient.

It's not you. It's the web site. The page https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-standard-wood-vaporizer-kit/#share-review

is not available so it redirects to the home page. Or, the page is misnamed. That's rare but it does happen.

Or, more than likely, they don't want random and possibly spam or bad reviews so the page is not available on purpose. I usually prevent that by allowing only people with accounts to leave reviews. Not sure if theirs is like that or not.

Might want to alert @nadia_epic just in case.

Baron23

Hey everyone!

I've been away for a couple weeks, my apologies, honestly I've been swamped with work and my notifications don't seem to go to my main box (my error not FC). Nonetheless I've missed you guys/gals!

Let's get personal - I wanted to share that I recently started to use my E-Nano regularly again. In general I am too busy to enjoy it and honestly my epic asthma during allergy season keeps me from indulging. But I just couldn't help it with all the great pics and comments lately. Seriously I wish I could add all these quotes and comments to our site and not have the general public think we're making up the tremendous praise. You all utilize the heck out of the E-Nano in ways I wish I could! I've had my E-Nano (2 E-Nanos actually) for about 5 years, I've never used wax or conditioner, always leave it plugged in despite my better judgment, and use the aromatherapy cup to keep the unit incognito to the average visitor. Surprisingly enough it is more beautiful now than it was years ago. I will admit I try to wash my hands or use antibacterial crap before handling mine.

I prefer to microdose with the standard adjustable stem as I find the XL stem to be a little big for my use. Living in beautiful CA where medicinal and recreational use is legal I am certain, despite the strong aroma coming from my neighbors, I have the best setup possible - an E-Nano!

Admittedly I'm dying to have a chance to use the nano with a nice bubbler,
which is a perfect segue to share some happy news...

FINALLY MY HARD WORK OF NAGGING ANDY IS PAYING OFF!!!
We've ordered US made EpicVape Bubblers!! They've been designed specifically for the E-nano and we should have them in so soon I can't keep the excitement to myself! I know I have spoken to a few of you on the phone about the possibility of them hitting our site months ago and I had high hopes they would but we really wanted to get it right. Also, using a US based supplier meant more time and money.
I promise to show off pics and give all our favorite friends here on FC a chance to order before we send out any mass marketing. SO keep an eye out!

In other news...
Cords
are still on backorder/out of stock until we get our shipment in. I know this is causing some issues for people looking to pick up a spare. If you are in a situation where your cord is no longer working but outside of warranty, shoot me an e-mail. I don't want anyone to be without their E-Nano and would gladly give up my personal one if it comes down to it.

Instagram Giveaway is now active so if you haven't seen it make sure to check us out @epicvape for a chance to win one of our new stem prototypes. We'll be giving away 2 stand prototypes here on FC starting next week. And despite our empty promises before I pinky-swear it will actually happen this time. IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR PLEASE PLEASE DM ME TO HELP ME OUT WITH SETTING IT UP! I can't seem to remember who the mods are at the moment.

That should cover everything I wanted to touch on today. Thanks for reading along and as always email me at customerservice@epicvape.com if you are in need of anything. I try to answer calls and return messages but honestly you'd be surprised at how many we get. E-Mail is absolutely the best way to reach me.

My sincerest praise and respect,
Nadia
EpicVape

P.S.
I've attached pics I would LOVE to use for marketing purposes! Let me know if we have your approval!
HI Nadia - this is how I use my Nano with water....the carb'd adapter makes all the difference in the world.

JZugCfT.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
HI Nadia - this is how I use my Nano with water....the carb'd adapter makes all the difference in the world.

JZugCfT.jpg
@Baron23: You have a beautiful E-Nano and a beautiful setup, and it was photographed beautifully, as always! :tup:

I’m rocking my nano with some Banana OG flowers tonight, and alternating with some Crushed Candy live resin. :drool:

What is everyone else in the nano nation enjoying right now? :peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

JZugCfT.jpg

+1 I will continue to plug the need for a carbed gong. I just don't understand why no carbed gong... from anyone. It's just a gong with a hole on the side, but it opens up a whole new (and improved IMHO) experience.

Just ran some Blue Dream through the nano. I'm ready for my slippers, smoking jacket and my fez cap. :sherlock:

Teaturtle

A followup on my E-Nano experience so far:

Bought E-Nano April 16, 2018.

I tested it out and it worked great, I think on par with my SSV, except I didn't like the setup of having a long glass straw, somewhat wobbly, balanced on a nearly weightless and tiny item. I ordered a bubbler because it would reverse what I didn't like about the E-Nano, and it did. A bubbler was much more comfortable and I recommend it.

Anyway, the device began to turn on and off at certain angles. Very quickly it became unusable.

I had Epicvape's approval August 17th to try and fix the device (following a good youtube video), but having no success I sent in a warranty request.

No response, so I ask for a followup September 13th. They say they'll look into it, but no response again. Asked for another followup 29th and now it's October 4th with still nothing.

Curious, confused, wishing I didn't go over my budget on this device >_<

Top Bottom